The son of the Sekka househol...

By Nulho1

I opened my eyes, seeing a beautiful roof that look like a roof of a castle. "Young master, please wake up... More

1
2
3
4
5⚠️
6
7
8
9
10
11⚠️
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20⚠️
21
22
23
24
25
26 ⚠️
CIHYIB (1)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

13

4.2K 269 41
By Nulho1

Clopeh opened his eyes and saw thin hands wrapped around his slender waist.

"Mmmh..."

He rubbed his eyes not fully awake.  He's still a little sleepy.

'He really doesn't know the meaning of holding back.  In terms of work or bed!'

Clopeh saw the many marks on his body in the mirror.

They do it all night.

"Mmh... You're awake?"

Cale who had also woken up sat up and hugged Clopeh's neck.

"Cale, even if my body is fine, please learn how to hold back."

Cale smiled as he heard Clopeh complain about that.

"Okay. It will be good if you complain about more things in the future."

Cale kissed Clopeh on the cheek and Clopeh pushed Cale's face gently.

"Let me take a shower."

Cale chuckled and let go of Clopeh.

.

.

.

At the Henituse villa in Harris village.

"So you want to make me look like your slave?"

Cale nodded.

"I don't need to be nice to people who make me lose my eligibility as heir, right?"

Clopeh was sure, that must be what Adin was thinking as well.

"And I'm going to act like I don't like it, right?"

Cale nodded.

"Is that okay?"

Choi Han asked worriedly.  Even if Clopeh wasn't hurt, wouldn't his mentality get shaken even a bit?

Cale held his chin.

"Clopeh, if you feel uncomfortable about something, you just need to smile while looking right into my eyes."

Clopeh nodded upon hearing that.

"Could he do that? I've never seen him smile before."

Ron said that and made Choi Han remember Clopeh never smiled before.

"He often smiles."

Clopeh always smiled even if it was a gentle smile.

!??

They all stared at Cale in disbelief.

'When?  I've never even seen him smile.'

Aside from Cale, Eruhaben, and the children, no one had ever seen Clopeh smile.

Clopeh also smiles when he is alone with the wyverns.

When Choi Han complimented him, Clopeh only looked pleased, but he didn't smile.

Clopeh looked elsewhere and scratched the back of his head.

The reason why everyone knew he liked Kim Rok Soo was because he would throw away his cold face no matter how tired he was when Cale came up to him.

Clopeh, who wouldn't even bother replying to someone who spoke to him while he was working, would smile and then stop his work if Kim Rok Soo asked him to eat.

And, perhaps for that reason, Kim Rok Soo never knew Han Yong In liked him.

"Anyway, you only need to smile if you feel uncomfortable with my actions."
"I understand."

Unlike the time when he was just a worker working for the same company, Clopeh was an enemy of the Roan empire.

Clopeh couldn't just show Cale his friendly side.  He had the responsibility as a Guardian Knight to think only of his feelings.

Cale had already seen his extremely cold side to his enemy anyway, there was no reason to hide it anymore.

It would be strange if he tried to hide just like before.

.

.

.

Not long after the discussion, Adin arrived with teleport magic.

"We welcome you, your highness imperial crown prince."

All the servants bowed their heads respectfully.

But Adin could see that they were all nervous.

Adin was taken to the guest room.  Just open the door, and Adin can smell the strong smell of alcohol.

"You have come, your highness."

Cale greeted Adin with a red face and alcohol in his hand.  His clothes were also not buttoned properly so that Adin could see the many marks on Cale's neck.

Bite marks and kiss marks.  That made Adin's face darken.

Cale seeing that was satisfied.

"You looked like a saint when you were in the empire. I didn't expect you to be like this, young master Cale."

Cale laughed at that.

"Who wasn't frustrated when I did everything to reclaim my seat of inheritance, and I now have to marry a man and lose everything? You must feel the same way, right?"

Cale spoke in a tone like he was drunk.

"I'm here to see an old friend of mine. Where is he now?"

Cale snorted at that.  He looked at Ron.

"Bring that bastard."

.

.

Ron brought Clopeh in a luxurious dress, but Clopeh's face looked as if he was being humiliated.

'If we didn't plan this, I already think he really hates me...'

Even Cale was shocked to see that.  Clopeh's acting talent is really not a joke.

Clopeh stood beside Cale and looked at him like he was looking at the person he hated the most in the world.

"What do you want?"
"Is that how you talk to me? Do I have to teach you again?"

Clopeh gritted his teeth hearing that.

"Am I not humiliated enough for you-!?"

Krakom!

!?

Adin was surprised to hear the sound of thunder on a very sunny day.

Clopeh's body shook after hearing the thunder as if he received a warning.

Of course, it was only lightning created by the ancient dragon, Eruhaben.

He overheard their conversation and found the right time to make the lightning.

However, there was no way Adin could have known that it was the dragon's doing.

Buk.

Clopeh knelt while lowering his head as if he was swearing at Cale in his mind.

Cale held Clopeh's chin, making Clopeh look up at him.

Clopeh's body shook as if he was holding back his anger.

Cale saw the slightly red tip of Clopeh's ear.

Cale chuckled internally.

Clopeh tried his best not to turn red from Cale's touch.

"As an apology, shouldn't you bring me some wine?"

Clopeh get the wine bottle and poured the wine into the glass and gave it to Cale.

"You drink. Or do you want me to pour it on your stubborn head? The wine you gave me won't taste good in my mouth."
"Isn't that too much? Clopeh, you can give the wine to me."

Adin cut the conversation of them and Clopeh's face turned super cold as if there would be snow surrounding him.

Even Cale got goosebumps internally seeing that.

Krakom!

-Cale, that wasn't my doing...

Cale got goosebumps, even more, when he heard the actual thunder.  Clopeh was a saint who could hear a god's voice in the end.

Clopeh gritted his teeth and splashed the wine in Cale's face.

???

"Don't feel too greedy. I will kill you in the future."
'Right...  It would be strange if Clopeh was too submissive.'

Grab!

Cale pulled Clopeh's hair like he was angry.

"Am I not kind enough to let you sleep on the bed? How dare you-"
"Ahem."

Adin faked a cough, making Cale let go of Clopeh and he wiped his face with a handkerchief.

"He was quite ill-mannered today. I'm sorry about that."

Krakom!

"See, isn't the god angry because you went against my word? What will happen to your river later?"

Clopeh bit his lower lip and held Cale's thigh like he was trying to beg for mercy.

Cale gently stroked Clopeh's hair like he was petting the head of an obedient dog.

Clopeh tried his best not to blush.  He wished he could always do this.

'My mind isn't normal either...'

Clopeh knew that he was not normal.

As Adin didn't see it, Clopeh made a face as if he was comfortable being treated like that.

Cale who saw that stroked Clopeh's head more gently and posed like he was petting his whore's head.

This made Adin even more irritated.

"How about eating together? It's been a while since I ate with my old friend."

Clopeh flinched at that.

He raised his head and smiled gently at Cale.

Adin could only see the back of Clopeh didn't see the smile.

"Clopeh can't eat with other people. That's what the gods commanded. You don't really want to eat, do you?"

Clopeh looked doubtful and nodded.

"Ron, take this bastard back to his bedroom. I'm sure you've seen enough of him already, your highness."

Adin smiled even though his eyes looked irritated.

"Yes, I have. You are truly ruthless, young master. I would have served him better if he were told to marry me. What a shame."
"Right~"
'Nonsense.  If he marries you, he will definitely be your favorite sex toy.'

Cale just mocked internally.
.

.

.

"Are you alright?"

Ron asked and Clopeh nodded.

"I'm not comfortable eating with other people. I don't mind the other actions at all."
'Even if he steps on me, I will let him and feel grateful!'

Clopeh thought it would be fun to get stepped on by Cale.  The view from under Cale's feet must be beautiful.

Clopeh's face instantly turned red.

He recalled when he was accidentally stepped on by Kim Rok Soo because he was hidden under a pile of the rank 7 monsters.

'Ah, sorry...'

Kim Rok Soo stepped on his shoulder, and when he looked up, he could see his leg muscles, his stomach muscles from his tight clothes, his arm muscles, and most importantly his handsome face with scars that made him look hot.

Han Yong In faints after his nose bleeds making Kim Rok Soo panic that he maybe has internal injuries.

The more Clopeh thought about it, the more embarrassed he became.

'How could you pass out from a nosebleed!?'
"Are you okay? Your nose is bleeding."

Ron looked shocked when he saw his nose was bleeding.

'Shit.'

Clopeh wiped his nose with a handkerchief.

"I'm fine. It's not because I'm overworked."

Clopeh was almost awake for a whole night and had to be stressed because of Adin, how could Ron believe that?

Clopeh immediately entered his room, and immediately worked on the document that Zaid had sent him.

.

.

He sighed because they couldn't start the farm.  The war is getting closer.

What can he do?

'I want to be a beggar.  I'm going bald sooner from all these stressful thoughts.'

Clopeh looked around, but no one was there, leaned back in the chair and pressed his feet on the side of the table.

"Hah... What did I get from working this hard....."

Hey, king, do your job!

'Not that I could say that to the king...'
"Aih... Fuck it."

Clopeh put the document back and lay down on the bed.

"I want to see Kim Rok Soo... Ouh, Cale now..."

Clopeh fell asleep on his stomach without covering.

He wouldn't have slept like that if it wasn't for him in Cale's villa with 2 dragons guarding it.

Sleeping on his stomach can make him attacked without being able to fight back.

Once his feet and hands were pinned, he would have no chance to fight back in that position.

.

.

.

Clopeh felt a hand stroking his head, opening his eyes.

"Did I wake you up?"
"Mmm..."

Clopeh knew it was Cale.

Cale smiled as he saw Clopeh close his eyes again.

He heard from Ron that Clopeh's nose was bleeding.  He was worried that Clopeh was working too hard and come to his room.

In the end, he only saw Clopeh who was sleeping peacefully.

Clopeh smiled slightly as if he was comfortable when his head was gently stroked by Cale's hand.

'Hah... What should I do with you...'

Cale felt like he would miss Clopeh even if it had only been 5 minutes that they had not seen each other.

"Plan A is always a mess."

Originally, he just wanted to use Clopeh, and now he can't leave Clopeh alone.

"Sweet dreams, Clopeh."

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Ciel: I want your body, Clopeh!

Ellen: I don't know that you are a pervert person, Clopeh.

Leon: Who wouldn't when it comes to Cale or Kim Rok Soo?

Ellen: Me. 👈 Who am I then?

Depressed Venion: Of course. Eruhaben would eat you if you saw someone else.

Lady Venion: You have a whole different story. You have a system, and you even a damn phoenix! Your age is even 900+ How can you even see Cale, who is just a child in your eyes, someone attractive!?

Leon: Eat that! Hah.

Ellen: Whatever~

Clopeh: *Just madly blush in the corner*

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 262K 52
"What the hell?" I took a step closer to the mirror, staring at my reflection in disbelief. The person looking back was still me, but at the same ti...
29.8K 1.9K 18
All I can see is the beautiful blue sky, as I get push from the rooftop. 'Ahh, I'm sick of this world...' But, I open my eyes again, I'm in unfamili...
20.1K 1.9K 20
Bern Kaylith, he was lost in hand of person who called himself White Star after kill him. "Before, it's Basen who go to the capital, so I want you to...
195K 12K 63
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! What the f*ck! Why i being this bastard!!? I looked at my face in the mirror, and saw the face of Venion'...