29

Cale continued to gently stroke Clopeh's head to make him more calm.

Since Clopeh really likes to get a pet like that.

"Clopeh, I didn't hurt my head because you lied."

Cale spoke in a casual tone letting Clopeh know that Cale really wasn't serious about it.

"You're such a fool to take half of my pain away. But I have to thank you for that. Thank you, Clopeh."

Cale held Clopeh's cheek and kissed the corner of Clopeh's lips gently.

"I banged my head on the table because my thoughts were so perverted after the Water Goddess gave me that strange dream."

Clopeh gasped when he heard that.  It wasn't Cale's fault because it was the Water Goddess that made him think so pervertedly.

"I often want to touch you at any time. I'm really being a bastard."

Cale snorted feeling like hitting himself again.

"You have feelings too. How can I keep thinking lewd things about you all the time? I'm such a bastard."

Cale nodded in agreement with his thought that he was a bastard.  Not just trash, now he's also the worst bastard of the Count's family.

Hearing that, Clopeh lowered his head and his shoulders shook.

?

"Clopeh?"

Cale sweatdropped thinking Clopeh was angry or sad hearing what he said.

'I'm really bad at comforting someone...'

Cale hoped he could joke casually like Choi Jung Soo at times like that.

"Fttth... Hahahaha!"

?

However, Cale was confused when Clopeh started laughing there.  It was very difficult to hear Clopeh laugh.  So for some reason, seeing Clopeh laugh made Cale feel happy.

"Haha... Hah... Cale, don't say you're a pervert when you haven't even glanced at me for 10 years! Hahahaha!"

Cale scratched his head because Clopeh wasn't wrong.  He never liked Han Yong In romantically or maybe so(?)

Kim Rok Soo only considered Han Yong In someone he had to protect and a good work partner.

Because Han Yong In is hard-working, Kim Rok Soo always looks after him because it will be difficult to find a replacement for Han Yong In.

"But I'm a pervert now."

Cale still held his word that he was a pervert now.

"Okay, my husband is a perverted bastard. But Cale, I don't mind being touched by my perverted husband."

Clopeh held Cale's hand with a bright smile because he had just laughed.

"You'll also stop if I don't like it or feel uncomfortable, right?"

Cale never forced Clopeh to do something he found difficult.

"You control yourself well and are very, very Dense!"

Cale felt guilty hearing Clopeh press the word 'dense'.  However, Clopeh's tone didn't seem like he was scolding Cale.

"But I also love you for how dense you are. I love everything about you."

Clopeh hugged Cale gently.

"I know, you can't control yourself because I gave you permission to touch me, don't you."