We made this

By loveloveohboybl

Will he recognise his love? Or he'll be so out of it to realise he's right in front him while he's looking fo... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
Not an update
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34🔞
35 🔞
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
not an update
58
59
60
End note

26

6.2K 254 23
By loveloveohboybl

The very next day Phayu went to the jwellery shop for the chain. He wanted something unique like not craving his name on the chain but craving his sign. He wanted to give Rain a 'storm' craved necklace . Two caught his attention. He didn't know which one to choose so he brought them both. The first was a simple platinum chain with a cloud and storm shape. And the second one was a platinum storm pendant with a blue rainy day storm inside it.

      (Let me know, do you like the chains?)

Phayu was nervous about if Rain would like it or not. That day Phayu came home before Rain and started preparing for dinner. He made all Rain's favourite dishes. Phayu went to the garden that was behind the house to decorate it. When he finished it was almost time for Rain to come back home so he lit the lights and  went inside.

When he entered the house he saw Rain was putting off his shoes . He saw Phayu and ran and jumped on him. Phayu caught him one hand in his waist and one under his bum so that he won't fall.

Rain: I'm home.

Phayu: Welcome home kitty.

Rain peeked on his lips but before he could move away his face Phayu chased his lips and caught for a passionate kiss. He sucked Rain's upper lips then lower and lightly licked his bottom lips in the kiss. That make Rain moan and squirm in his hand. Rain wrapped his legs around Phayu's waist so he wouldn't fall . Phayu gripped him tight and sat then on the sofa. He closed the gap between them and pulled Rain dangerously close towards him. Phayu wants to enter his Kitty's mouth but the boy has no intention to give him any access soon so he bit his lower lips. That made Rain gasp. Phayu took the chance to push his tongue into Rain's mouth. His tongue met Rain's and Phayu wanted to play a battle with him. But Rain couldn't hold the fight much longer so he submitted and let Phayu's tongue to explore his mouth. ' Ah so sweet. More I want more . I wanna eat more of the strawberries.' Rain was shivering and moaning in the kiss. That made Phayu turn on. He peeked one last time and left his mouth and latched his lips on Rain's jaw. The intense kiss made Rain breathless. He was panting and gasping for air. Phayu trailed from his jaw to his little ear and bit it . Rain gasped and moaned his name out  'P'Phayu' . Damn if Phayu doesn't stop now he doesn't know how evil he'll do to this boy. He needs to calm himself down. He kissed Rain's ear one last time that made Rain to tremble then his jawline and lastly his lips once again.

Phayu(horash voice): Looks like Kitty's ear is his sensitive spot.

Rain bite his lips and turned red . He's such a cutie Phayu thought and kissed in his eyelids that made Rain squint close his eyes. Phayu saw his cuteness and patted his bum twice.

Phayu: Go take a shower and come downstairs I have a surprise for you.

Rain: Okay

Rain said shyly ,kissed Phayu's cheek once and left with a little pitter patter. God his footsteps are cute tooooo. 'Phayu you're gonna have nosebleed everyday' - Phayu's wolf Boss said. Phayu answered him 'It's not that I'm complaining. What can I do my mate is just so cute'.  'Our' Boss reminded him. 'Yes ours' Phayu sighed with satisfaction.

Rain went to his room and saw P'Phayu has already picked something for him to wear after shower. He showered quickly and went downstairs as his Phi has told him.

                               (Rain's outfit)

Phayu: Come here.

Rain obediently went and sat beside and with his face twisted towards Phayu ready to hear anything the man wanna say him and also curious about the surprise. Phayu saw the curious eyes and smiled. He pulled Rain into his lap and said.

Phayu: Kitty

Rain: Mm?

Phayu: Close your eyes I'll take you to somewhere.

Rain: Okay!!

Rain closed his eyes and stood up and wait for Phayu to lead him the way. But nothing came. He was almost gonna open his eyes they suddenly Phayu picked him up in bridal style and leaded towards the garden.

Rain: Wait Phi, I can walk.

Phayu: But I wanna carry my princess.

Rain blushed and dis a say anything. He lightly wrapped his hands around Phayu's neck and hide his face in the crook of his neck and sniffed the coffee scent.

Phayu took him to the garden and placed him down.

Phayu: Now you can open your eyes.

Rain opened his eyes and he was speechless. The decoration was beautiful. Phayu made a tent in the garden and placed it with pillow. That looks so comfy. And he hanged a lot of lights and lanterns, making the place like a dreamland.

  (It's better to show than describing phew)

Rain didn't know what to say he looked at the decoration then at Phayu and then again at it. Then he tugged Phayu's shirt while looking at the tent.

Rain: P'Phayu!!!

Phayu: Hmm? Don't you like it?

Rain: I love it !!!!!

Phayu: Really?

Rain: Yesss!!! So beautiful.

Rain went towards it and circled around the place touching the lanterns lightly and squealed happily. Phayu smiled at the boy lovingly. Oh he's so smitten.

Phayu: Come let us sit.

Rain: Yes.

He went and sat beside Phayu inside the tent.

Rain: This is so beautiful thank you na.

Phayu: You don't have to thank me for that. I should be the one to thank you.

Rain looked at Phayu confusedly.

Rain: Why should you say thank me I didn't do anything.

Phayu: You did Rain. You gave me the chance I never deserved and accepted me even no matter how bad I am. Thank you for accepting me.

Rain couldn't understand what that was all about. Of course he'll accept him. He loves Phayu so much. So he said.

Rain: Ofcourse Rain will accept P'Phayu. Rain loves P'Phayu so much.

Phayu: You didn't understand but that's okay. I'm really amazed that you did and still do such a thing you don't even know you do to me Rain.

Phayu held Rain's hand and said again.

Phayu: You have me wrapped around your this little finger( he showed Rain's pinky finger) . Phi promises Phi will always protect and love you. No matter how hard it is share with me na. Phi will try to fix it in a good way na?

Rain: I always tell you everything.

Phayu: Chai and always do that khochai mai? (Meaning - understood?)

Rain: Khrab Phi.

Phayu: Phi loves Rain na.

Rain: Rain loves P'Phayu too.

Phayu: Will Rain want to be Phi's mate forever?

Phayu looked at Rain expecting him to say something.

Rain: Is that a proposal.

Phayu(chuckled): Yes Phi is proposing Rain to be his mate forever . So what's your answer?

Rain blinked at P'Phayu. Then his eyes started to watered. He's proposing him to be his boyfriend right? He's doing this all for me to be his only one right? I can't believe it. Why am I feeling like I'm in a dream. If I'm in a dream I don't wanna wake up from this.

Phayu: Rain?

Phayu looked at the younger's face worriedly. He's nervous about what Rain's gonna say and he's crying so he's worried too.

Rain: Yes

Phayu: Huh?

Rain: Yes Rain will be Phi's mate forever.

Phayu smiled widely and hugged Rain. He filled his face with light kisses and then take out the chain he has bought for Rain.

Phayu: It's our family tradition to give our mate a bond chain. May I?

Rain nodded and Phayu came closer to put the chains on Rain's neck.

Rain: Wait Phi two chains?

Phayu: I couldn't choose one and you look good on both of them so I'm not returning it.

Rain: But I can't wear two at once.

Phayu: Keep one at home . When you go to any occasion you can wear this one(Phayu pointed at the second one with blue diamond). And wear this always. Everyone will know whom you belongs to.

Rain: How will they know?

Phayu: It's Theerapanyakul family's tradition. No matter how much they fool around with others, when they find their true mate, they have to give their true mate a forever chain before any engagement ring or marriage ring. None in Thailand wear any platinum or gold chain before marriage. If they do it'll be a sign that they're soon-to-be Theerapanyakul family member. My Mae and Mom used to wear one too when Pa and Dad were courting them. And they still wear the chain.

Rain remembered he saw platinum chains on Mae Porsche and Mom Pete's neck too. Now he understood what the meaning is of wearing chain is .

Rain nodded and smiled at the necklace. He's forever bonded with P'Phayu now. None can tear them apart.

____________________________________

Forever bond chain!!!! 😳😳😳

What do you guys think about the family tradition. Is it good or bad?

Let me know

Love you 😘💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.3K 18
Rain has followed Phayu around since they were children but the alpha only seems to want to treat Rain as a little brother. Babe cares for Charlie bu...
19.7K 1.2K 28
True love always worth the wait.... But was he aware of the wait!? Short chapters!!!! No proof reads, bear with my typos
39.1K 2.4K 12
Kongpob had been waiting for his mate since forever. And finally, he found him. Now, there was only a problem in his plan for his fulfilling love lif...
5.1M 190K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...