Highschool

Par ghostisbored

A highschool au with fnaf Freddy = Gabe Wayland Bonnie = Emily Afton Plus

Emily
Gabe
Emily
Gabe
Emily
Gabe
Emily
Gabe
Emily
Gabe
Emily
Gabe
Emily
Gabe
Emily
Gabe
Gabe
Emily

Emily

4 0 0
Par ghostisbored

Bonnie sighed softly. "... you just do. I mean. Okay.." she clicked off. Showing the designs she had for all the other Freddy's. "... I drew this before I met you..." she mentioned.

Even then the original freddy design looked exactly like him. She even drew the Funtime Freddy design. And sketches of glamrock. The upcoming design.

"I have designs of all the animatronics. I did it for my.. they call it imagination study..." she waved her hand.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

69.1K 1.8K 67
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
2M 100K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
272K 13.4K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
93.9K 8.3K 52
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...