The Plug's Crush (BBW)

By mysafesanctuary_

'I'll always choose you, why can't you just choose me? Just this once?' #1 insecure - 17/11/2022 #1 lifequote... More

Character's List โค๏ธ
TPC - 1
TPC - 2
TPC - 4
TPC - 5
TPC - 6
TPC - 7
TPC - 8
TPC - 9
TPC - 10
TPC - 11
TPC - 12
TPC - 13
TPC - 14
TPC - 15
TPC - 16
TPC - 17
TPC - 18
TPC - 19
TPC - 20
TPC - 21
TPC - 22
TPC - 23
TPC - 24
TPC - 25
TPC - 26
TPC - 27
TPC - 28
TPC - 29
TPC - 30
TPC - 31
TPC - 32
TPC - 33
TPC - 34
TPC - 35
TPC - 36
TPC - 37
TPC - 38
TPC - 39
TPC - 40
TPC - 41
TPC - 42
TPC - 43
TPC - 44
TPC - 45
TPC - 46
TPC - 47
TPC - 48
TPC - 49
TPC - 50
TPC - 51
TPC - 52
TPC - 53
Epilogue
UPDATE!

TPC - 3

13.8K 442 51
By mysafesanctuary_

CELA'S POV :

'This house is nice Mar' I said to him as we walked in and he shut the door behind us.

'Appreciate it' he said cheesing.

'What is we doing here? I mean I get what you doing here, but what am I doing here?' I asked him as we went into his front room and sat down.

'What you ain't wanna be here or sum?' He asked me as he pulled out his blunt from his pocket and started lighting it.

'I mean, you ain't know me from a can of paint. Who knows, I could be crazy or a stalker or something' I said and he chuckled slowly.

'I ain't worry about that, I'll just kill you if you try sum, you ain't need to think twice about that' he said and I rolled my eyes. 'You wanna hit this?' He asked me and I was hesitant for a sec.

'Mmm I don't know, last time I smoked, I ain't really enjoy it like that' I said and he shook his head.

'Nah this is that good weed, I grow it myself. Legit' he said and I shrugged.

'Hm nah, I don't know you to be getting high witchu' I said to him and he shrugged.

'Aight' he said blowing smoke outta his mouth and I just watched him as his eyes began to get lower. 'Tell me about You' he said blowing out smoke from his mouth and annoyingly I choked on it, and he laughed. 'Sorry shorty'

'Well what do you wanna know?'

'How much you wanna share? I'm not gon pressure You' he said and I heard my phone buzz.

'Sorry one sec, it's my sister' I said and I answered the phone to Imani calling me.

'Ion where I am girllll' Imani slurred to me and then I looked at the time. It was suddenly 9:30pm and I didn't realise that I'd been out for so long.

'Imani. Where are you?' I asked her sternly and she sighed.

'I'm at Chris' house. I'm sorry don't be mad at me' she said and I sighed and shook my head.

'I'm coming, stay there and don't move. Make sure you get some water in you. I'm coming Mani' I said to her and she said okay and I hung up.

'I'm sorry, I have to leave. My sis needs me' I said to Mar who was staring back at me with low eyes.

'Aight, you need me to drive you somewhere?' He asked me and I looked at him from the side of my eye.

'You sure you can drive like that?' I asked him and he mugged me.

'I'm a bit high, not drunk. Let's go' he said getting up and I grabbed my purse.

Thankfully I had Imani's location on, so I entered it to Mar's navigation system and we got there in 20 minutes.

'Imma stay here. You'on have a car to even drop her home in. You need me to help you with her?' He asked me and I nodded and he got out of the car and opened my door.

'Chris, open up' I shouted banging on his door and he ignored me.

'Go away, you ruining all the fun' he said from the other side of the door and I heard my sister crying, and it was messing with me.

'Nigga, open this motherfucking door before I bust your ass' Mar shouted, flashing his gun from his pants and Chris opened the door quickly.

'Yeah, that's what I thought' I said pushing past him to get to Imani.

She was laying on the couch and her skirt kind of up. Thankfully she was still wearing her panties, but I ain't know what had happened before.

'What is you doing bitch? She 16' I said mugging him and Mar helped me lift Imani up off the couch.

Chris couldn't even look at me and anytime he did, Mar would flash his gun and buck at him, making him flinch.

'Did he try something with you Mani?' I asked her and she nodded quickly.

'He almost did, but I kicked him in the face and that's when I called you' she said and Mar got out his gun and shot Chris in his left kneecap.

Me and Imani jumped and I just looked at Mar. I didn't want any trouble and ion why he just did that.

'That's gon teach you not to touch on little girls. Bitch ass nigga. And if you try sum like this again, I'm gon kill yo ass' Mar said and I guess that shot sobered Imani up real quick, cause we all walked out together and got into Mar's car.

I sat in the back with Imani and Mar drove us home. I didn't wanna get angry at Mar infront of Imani cause I just wanted to get Imani home first, but when I got home and situated, I was gon tell him sum.

'Thanks for that' Mani said to Mar and he nodded.

'It's aight. There's a reason why that big ass man messing with you, he ain't get no bitches or he a weirdo' Mar said and Mani laughed softly.

He looked at me through the rear view mirror and I looked away. I didn't like what he just did. And he was gon here about it.

We got to the house and Mar parked outside. Thankfully our mama was out working so she wouldn't see Imani drunk.

'Thanks again. You got a nice car too' Imani said and got outta the car and to the front of the house. Mar chuckled and nodded.

I saw Mar about to get out to open my door and I sucked my teeth, and opened my door quickly and shut it.

'What you got going on?' He said to me following behind me and I ignored him. 'Ight, say less' he said and I shut the door behind me.

'I'm sorry Cece' Imani said and I gave her a hug, and rubbed on her back. 'I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have even been over there'

'It's okay Mani. Im always gon come protect you, no matter what. It's us for life, you heard?' I let her go and I saw tears filling her eyes. 'You'on need to cry, I love you so much sissy' I said and air kissed her.

'I love You too' she said and I wiped her loose tears off her cheeks. 'You not gon tell mama?' she asked me and we bussed out laughing.

'Girl bye' I said to her. 'Are you sure you okay though? Like sure sure?' I asked her and she nodded quickly.

'Yeah, I just got a headache and I need sleep. How was your night though?' She asked me and I shook my head.

'Ion know if i even wanna mess with him, I mean, what he did was wreck less and I don't like stuff like that' I said and Mani shook her head.

'That shit was bad ass. Give him a chance, he could surprise you' she said and gave me another hug.

'We'll see' I said and we went our rooms.

I got out my stuff for the shower and got my hygiene together. That gunshot sound gave me a headache, and Chris' screams were still piercing my ears, even though he was still a weirdo.

I finished up my routine and got back into bed. My phone stays on DND, so I went to my messages cause I saw I got a notification, so I checked who it was from and it was from Mar.

I ignored it and went to Instagram and scrolled. I was about to go to sleep and I got an incoming call from Mar. I waited till the 3rd ring, then answered it.

'Yes?' I asked him.

'What you mad for?' he responded. 'You ignoring my text and I know you saw it'

'Because..you shot someone in the kneecap, right infront of me and my baby sister. What if he calls the police' I shouted feeling myself getting riled up.

'He not gon do that'

'And how you know that? Ugh...that was reckless bro, what would you do that for?'

'Don't call me bro before I come over there' he said and I smiled and rolled my eyes. 'Tell me what you so mad for'

'Why did you just shoot him?'

'That's the way I role. Ion got time to be arguing with nobody, you just gon feel my glock' he said and I wanted to laugh so bad. 'My bad though, if I scared you, that wasn't my intention'

'It's alright, I guess. Just don't do that infront of me again'

He just chuckled.

I felt myself starting to drift off to sleep, and I had a feeling I forgot to end the call.

'Goodnight mama' Mar said when he didn't hear Cela answering him anymore, and he finally ended the call.

WRITERS COMMENT :

How did y'all find this chapter? Don't forget to comment and vote, until next time...🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 32.3K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...
21.7K 625 17
"You sure you wanna do dis?"
529K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reservedยฉ๏ธ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
3.4M 122K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด