F L A M E S -- Dabi!Reader X...

By NOTLilyS

❝Don't you wonder what it would be like? A life with meaning, with purpose?❞ -Y/n L/n ❝It's crazy what you'd... More

☩ Character ☩
☩ Love Interests ☩
☩ Chapter One ☩
☩ Chapter Two ☩
☩ Chapter Three ☩
☩ Chapter Four ☩
☩ Chapter Five ☩
☩ Chapter Six ☩
☩ Chapter Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Ten ☩
☩ Chapter Eleven ☩
☩ Chapter Twelve ☩
☩ Chapter Thirteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fourteen ☩
☩ Chapter Fifteen ☩
☩ Chapter Sixteen ☩
☩ Chapter Seventeen ☩
☩ Chapter Eighteen ☩
☩ Chapter Nineteen ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty One ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Twenty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty One ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Two ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Thirty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Forty ☩
☩ Chapter Forty One ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Three ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Four ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Five ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Six ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Seven ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Eight ☩
☩ Chapter Forty Nine ☩
☩ Chapter Fifty ☩
☩ Chapter Fifty One ☩

☩ Chapter Forty Two ☩

3.5K 190 75
By NOTLilyS

3rd Person POV:

Emma's face roughly got hit by the bat before anyone could react.

"EMMA!!" Y/n yelled, as Emma's body slumped on the ground. Takemichi, who had not yet processed what had just happened, was shaking.

"Huh...? W-What happened?!" He stared at Emma's body, sweat dripping down his face, "E-Emma-chan...?" He meekly trembled, as blood surrounded Emma's skull.

Y/n immediately was by Emma's side, checking for a pulse, "Takemitchy...she has a faint pulse!!" They exclaimed, "Get Manjiro! Quickly!!"

Takemichi nodded, tears building in his eyes as he quickly ran to Mikey, "MIKEY-KUN!!" He screamed, as Mikey was quick to go over to see why he was yelling.

"...Emma?" Mikey's dull eyes looked at the bleeding Emma in Y/n's arms. His eyes were wide, slowly turning to a more whiter shade.

"I'm s-sorry, Mikey-kun...!!" Takemichi exclaimed as he quivered.

A single drop of sweat fell down Mikey's cheek, "What...happened?"

"A bike suddenly came and swung a bat at Emma..." Y/n stated, their eyebrows furrowed, "Let's hurry; before she loses too much blood!!" They scowled.

"...Huh?" Mikey was utterly shocked, Inui and Izana appearing from behind him and watching the scene.

Seeing the expression on Izana's face, Y/n instantly knew he was behind it. Izana only gave a blank stare, before walking away; nobody noticing due to Emma's condition.

"It was Kisaki..." Takemichi murmured, nervous about how Mikey would react to his sister's state.

Mikey ducked down, "Y/n...Place her on my back so we can get her to the hospital." He ordered, as Y/n instantly complied.

The group were quickly walking through the city to find the closest hospital; Inui quickly leaving as this did not involve him and it was not his place to be there.

"Don't worry, Emma." Mikey spoke in a soothing voice, "We'll be reaching the hospital soon..."

"Mikey...?" Emma murmured in a barely audible voice.

"Emma-chan!!?" Takemichi exclaimed in shock, jumping at her voice.

Emma hummed calmly, "Huh?...I can't...move my body..." Her body limply leaning on Mikey's back as he nervously listened to his sisters words.

Y/n silently narrowed their eyes.

"Oh yeah....there was...a bike." Emma recalled softly.

Mikey frowned, trying to maintain his confident and calm facade, "Do you still remember? When you were five, you'd always be chasing me." He held a small smile, sweat dripping down his face, "Until one day you fell down from the monkey bars and broke your leg."

"Remember how Y/n scolded me after that? They were so close to beating me up because of your injury..." Mikey added, as Emma's eyes fluttered due to how heavy they were becoming. "It's been a while since I last carried you on my back like this."

Y/n scowled at Emma's closing eyes, "Emma...please try to keep your eyes open." They softly spoke to her, as Mikey began to tremble slightly at Y/n's words.

"Hey..." Emma mumbled, as Mikey instantly replied, "Yeah?"

"If anything happens to me-..." Emma began to say, before Y/n instantly cut her off.

"Don't say stuff like that, Emma." Y/n gently caressed Emma's hair, "You'll be fine."

Mikey mutely nodded, "...Y/n's right, you idiot..." He wearily managed to say, "You'll be okay, got it?"

A soft smile made its way onto Emma's face, "Please tell Y/n...Tell them...'I love you Y/n', tell them that..." She murmured, causing tears to fall down Takemichi's face.

"Tell them yourself, Y/n is right here." Mikey weakly smiled, "So make sure to recover for them and confess properly."

Y/n silently glanced at her, "Manjiro's right, Emma...So make sure to stay awake, okay?"

Emma, whose hearing was already gone due to being at deaths door, did not hear this and merely looked over at Takemichi, "Takemitchy..."

"Y-Yeah...?" Takemichi stammered.

"Please..." Emma smiled, "Take care of Mikey for me." At those very words, she took her final breath; her arms loosely falling down from around Mikey's neck.

Mikey's eyes dilated, his whole body going cold as he realised what was happening.

"E-Emma?" Y/n's eyes widened, as Mikey instantly looked around to check Emma's face, "Emma...Emma?!!"

"Emma...Didn't you just say you wanted to confess to Y/n?? Well you can't do that if you wake up!" Mikey exclaimed, walking faster towards any kind of help, "Once we reach the hospital, you can talk it out with Y/n!! Alright, Emma?..."

She was silent.

Mikey paused, "Y/n..."

"Yes?" Y/n instantly replied.

"Can you check on Emma for me?" He pursed his lips into a straight line, his skin whitening, "Emma's body...is cold." He quivered.

Takemichi had tears falling down his face, "Mikey-kun..."

Y/n imediately checked on Emma, trying their best to find any sort of pulse or sign that the blonde female was alive.

"I've always dreamt of a future...where you're going to have a child with the man you eventually picked. You have a family." Mikey spoke to Emma, trying to see if she would somehow respond, "And when I come over, we'll all drink sake and talk about our pasts so lively."

Y/n felt goosebumps covering their skin, "Emma is..."

"We'll be hanging out until late at night, Mitsuya, Takemitchy, Draken, and Y/n will all be over too." The desperation was clear on Mikey's face, "We'll all be really noisy! And then the baby wakes up, so you scold me..." His voice shook.

"Emma is...dead." Y/n quietly spoke, confirming why Emma was so silent.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

The second Mikey informed Draken about what happened the second they reached a safe area, Draken was quick to arrive.

"What the fuck is this?" Draken spoke with an indescribable expression, as he stared down at Emma Sano's body that was in its casket.

Y/n silently stood besides Mikey, their hair covering any expression on their face.

Meanwhile, Mikey's face was utterly emotionless yet emotional all at the same time. His eyes were dulled and filled with horror.

"Draken-kun..." Takemichi nervously watched the faces of the trio.

"Mikey. Let's go outside for a bit." Draken stiffly spoke to the blonde male.

"Draken-kun and Emma-chan had a very close bond together...Emma-chan was like a younger sister to him." Takemichi watched, confusion on his face as the group walked outside.

"What happened?" Draken asked in a blunt tone, his eyes narrowed.

Mikey silently looked at the ground, not responding. In return, Draken punched Mikey square in the jaw.

Takemichi's eyes widened in shock, whilst Y/n moved next to Mikey in an instant.

"You were there, so how could this happen?" Draken questioned. Mikey opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again.

"Hey...Mikey. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING??!" Draken finally released a rage-filled glare at Mikey, "And you, Y/n. You were there too." His veins popped out his head, "SO TELL ME, WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU BOTH DOING??!"

Mikey still kept quiet; Y/n doing the same, catching Takemichi off guard, "Why are Mikey and Y/n not saying anything?! It's not their fault!!"

Takemichi fell to his knees, "IT WAS MY FAULT!! I WAS STOOD RIGHT NEXT TO HER AND I COULDN'T SAVE HER!!" He yelled, "IT'S ALL MY FAULT! PLEASE DON'T BLAME MIKEY AND Y/N!!"

Draken completely ignored everything Takemichi said, punching Mikey and then Y/n, "You guys built Toman to protect everyone, right!??" He yelled.

Takemichi then ran towards Draken, trying to stop him by holding him around the waist, "DRAKEN-KUN!! PLEASE STOP!"

Draken continued to attack Mikey, Y/n getting most of the hits due to manoeuvring in front of the blonde gang leader to defend him, "YET WE GOT PAH-CHIN ARRESTED!!"

"BAJI IS DEAD, KAZUTORA GOT ARRESTED!!" Draken continued to yell.

"DRAKEN-KUN!" Takemichi continued to struggle, before Draken punched him in the face, "FUCK OFF!!" Draken screamed, "AND NOW EMMA IS-....!!"

Draken stopped, tears built in his eyes, "E-Emma is..." He clenched his fists.

After a couple seconds of silence, Draken walked away; leaving the trio on the ground and beaten up.

Y/n glanced at Mikey, "Manjiro...wanted to be beaten up. He regrets not being able to save Emma and in return wants to be beaten up." Y/n then looked away from Mikey, staring at the sky, "He looks so much like Emma."

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"Mikey, Y/n...This might not be the time to talk about this, but...Today is our final battle with Tenjiku. The whole gang can't move without your command." Takemichi informed the duo, who still remained silent.

"The one...who tried to kill Emma...was Kisaki!" Takemichi had tears built in his eyes as he boldly exclaimed this.

Mikey's eyes darkened, whilst Y/n's eyes remained blank.

Takemichi then eventually told the duo that he would deal with Tenjiku alone, since they were obviously not up to it.

The second Takemichi walked away and was out of earshot, Mikey looked at Y/n. "What do I do?" Y/n barely heard him whisper, "What would Shinichiro do...?"

Y/n stared at the palm of their hand, "I don't know, Manjiro...But...Don't think about what Shin-kun would do; think for yourself." Y/n softly murmured back.

Mikey paused for a second, taking in your words, "Emma...She died because of me. It's all my fault" Mikey whispered to Y/n, who clenched their fists.

"It's my fault. I was closer to her than you were." Y/n mumbled, "It's not your fault. You couldn't have changed her fate; but I could have." They gloomed.

Mikey looked at Y/n, "It's not your fault...It's Kisaki's fault." He dully spoke with narrowed eyes, remembering what Takemichi had said.

Y/n sighed, "It's okay to cry, Manjiro." They bluntly said, catching Mikey off guard.

"...What?" Mikey looked at them with wide eyes.

Y/n repeated themself, "It's okay to cry, Manjiro." They spoke gently.

The second after Y/n said that, tears fell from Mikey's eyes.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"Tonight, history will be made...The night that Tokyo's greatest gangs assemble..." Izana smirked at the crowd in front of him.

"Shinjuku's 'Onzoku Kizoku', Kichijoiji's 'SS', Ikebukuro's 'ICBM', Ueno's 'Night Dust', and other delinquent gangs that I have acknowledged. All of them..." Izana had spread his arms out, listing the gangs he remembered off the top of his head.

A bunch of beaten up males were all bowing down to Izana. It was evident that Tenjiku was the reason for their injuries.

"How disappointing!! Are you telling me these guys are the top right now?!!" Izana tilted his head, blood on his knuckles and a bit of his face.

"Izana! It's already 10:00 PM. It looks like Toman ain't gonna come." Kakucho informed, causing a disappointed look to adorn Izana's face. "Huh, I see. I was excited to see Y/n again." Izana bluntly stated.

"Rindou and I dealt with Mitsuya and Smiley. Mucho dealt with the first division...and Y/n." Madarame snitched.

Hearing this, Izana instantly turned towards Madarame; his eyes widened.

"Mucho did what?" He began to glare towards Mucho.

"I did what you said. I was simply following orders." Mucho furrowed his eyebrows, "Why...is Izana so angry?...Did I make a mistake?!"

Sanzu glared at Mucho from the sidelines, which Mucho ignored; keeping his eyes on the furious Izana.

"Y/n is mine. I thought I told you not to attack things which are mine?" Izana irked, before whacking Mucho on the side of the temple, "Don't you dare touch what belongs to me."

The air was thick with tension after Izana said that. It was utterly silent, before Izana ordered Madarame to continue talking.

"You made a wise decision, didn't you, Kokonoi? Anyways...Then, Mikey, Draken, and probably Y/n as well, were crushed by Kisaki." Madarame continued to snitch.

Izana hummed in response.

"From the looks of it, Toman's pretty done for." Hanma grinned widely.

"I don't favour the way he did it, though!" Mochi glared at Kisaki.

"...Izana." Mucho spoke up, "Us S62...Who were called the worst generation have all lost our dreams. Now you have made them come true..."

Izana stared at Mucho emotionlessly. It was clear that he was still annoyed with Mucho from his prior actions.

"This is the end for Toman." Mucho bluntly stated.

Izana then looked at the crowd, "From now on Tenjiku will slowly rise up to the top." He declared, "We'll take over the gangs in Tokyo, get involved with the mature underground businesses. It doesn't matter if it's Yakuza's or what." A dark glint occurs in his eyes.

"We'll destroy anyone who opposes us. We will dominate the underground world of Japan." Izana announced, "That's right, and along with it, You'll stand for that, Mikey. I'll let you suffer until the very bitter end."

Izana thought to himself with a smirk, "And I'll make sure my Y/n joins me on my journey."

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 28.9K 105
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
262K 11.9K 78
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴...
596K 26.2K 79
Filled with regret, pain and emptiness, Mikey decided to end his suffering once and for all. Wanting to be with his beloved family, friend, and past...
396K 11.4K 18
"𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣" | | | | "𝕊𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖." 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 (𝕪/𝕟) 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕...