The Powerful One: Deku x OC (...

By yn_pilsuk

💚🏅 #7 BokuNoHero ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷˢ ⁱᶻᵘᵏᵘ'ˢ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ˡⁱᶠᵉ· ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʰⁱˢ ᶜʰⁱˡᵈʰᵒᵒᵈ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗᵉᵉⁿᵃᵍᵉ ᵗⁱˡˡ ʰᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵒ... More

Prologue: A monster
Chapter 01: Starting a normal life
Chapter 02: The Spiritual Goddess Fox
Chapter 03: Tiny fox
Chapter 04: I know I can trust you
Chapter 05: With insults and everything included!
Chapter 06: The Festival Begins Intensely!
Chapter 07: I am Kana!
Chapter 08: Proving them wrong
Chapter 09: The after festival
Chapter 10: The internship
Chapter 11: End of Term Test
Chapter 12: I can end you real quick
Chapter 13: True friendship
Chapter 14: Give him back!
Chapter 15: Feelings that are changing
Chapter 16: More than friends
Chapter 17: Special
Chapter 18: First step towards the Hero License
Chapter 19: We finally prove to them!
Chapter 20: I tolerated you for too long
Chapter 21: Let us be your world
Chapter 22: Now you're mine forever
Chapter 23: Upset
Chapter 24: Closure
Chapter 25: Forever?
Chapter 26: It was you who left me first
Chapter 27: Life will give you the answer
Chapter 28: Beloved
Chapter 29: I'm choosing myself above all this
Chapter 31: Why always green?!
Chapter 32: My first and only love
Epilogue: True love is fated to be together, forever
* Some thanks and another books *

Chapter 30: I'm begging you a chance

306 14 0
By yn_pilsuk

Days after her first night with Todoroki, Kana is again focusing on her hero job. Gladly it's a time of the year when fewer natural catastrophes are happening, so she's doing more patrolling and fighting some villains.

No, she isn't avoiding the men again. On the contrary, Kana still talks with Shouto after the incredible moment they shared. But both of them know that it was more guided by physical attraction than anything else.

Kana and Shouto are two powerful heroes, with a wealthy life and owners of gorgeous visuals. As the media is always saying, they have all required to be the best couple the world ever saw, trending in all topics, and being the face of a lot of brands and magazines.

Not only now but also with their future kids that could be incredibly stronger than the duo, having a promissory future waiting for them. Todoroki and Kana have everything to work as a couple.

Everything except love.

At least, not now. Kana feels more desire and want from him than any other feelings, which doesn't bother her or him. Both are just exploring new things, trying to discover new emotions in each other. That's why Kana just keeps going.

As she said before, love is a word that scares her now, so a not-so-serious relationship doesn't seem like a bad idea right now. However, none of them touched this specific subject yet, so the woman fox doesn't know if they're something.

And that's a bit of a problem for her still hurting heart. It's not Todoroki's fault or responsibility. No, this is her problem to worry about. Kana can feel that meanwhile Ahri is enjoying the pleasurable relationship, Kurama wants a mate for life. And by thinking of it, she always ends up with the same answer.

Kana's heart still longs for Izuku Midoriya.

"We really love him, huh? Ahri? Kurama? I can feel you both are in the same way I am, even tho one is more conformed with what we have now than the other..." she smiled bitterly, watching the sunset from her garden, leaning over the rail.

Both foxes only growled in annoyance but didn't deny it. No need, Kana knows better. Just like her, Ahri and Kurama are hurting by all that happened, they equally spent a lot of time with Izuku too, and had great adventures by his side.

However, all the hurting doesn't change the fact that the feeling is still there, deep inside her heart.

Kinda frustrating.

The doorbell's sound ranged around Kana's apartment and she frowned, confusion written all over her face. On the way to the door, she snorted, now knowing who is reaching her at this time of the night.

"Wow, you remembered I have a door and didn't climb my building!" Kana said ironically when she opened the door to see Izuku.

"We can call it an evolution already, don't you think?" he smirked down at her, noticing her silky nightgown. 'She always looks so sexy using those... Fuck.'

"D-Didn't you work today?" he tries to keep his eyes up.

"I did but my 'boss' forbid me of staying late again, so I had no choice other than get home." she rolled her eyes at this.

"Mr. Aizawa doesn't change a bit." the greenish noticed her curious eyes trying to see what he was hiding on his back and chuckled at this. "So, as my day at work is done for today, I wanted to see you."

"Oh! Okay then, come in. What are you hiding in there?"

"I thought it would be cool if we could eat some chocolate fondue with fruits. I remember you like it a lot." he smiled big at seeing her eyes shining at his words.

"YES~! I adore these! Just take it outside, I'll grab the things to the fondue and some wine that will be perfect with it."

Izuku giggles at her enthusiasm, going to make what she suggested. On a small table under the sakura tree, he organized everything.

Soon Kana came and both waited for the chocolate fondue to get ready over her spiritual fire.

"I can't believe you bought us fondue. When was the last time we ate this?"

"Some time in high school, don't remember well. But your happiness with it will always be in my mind."

"I have a fresh memory from that day because I got so pissed with my dad for never showing me this 8th wonder of the world before. I literally threw a tantrum at him." they laughed remembering.

When the fondue was ready, both feasted on the delicious sweet with all kinds of berries and other fruits. Humming in contemplation.

"How are things doing? Did you work with Thirteen recently?" he asked eyeing her bit down a strawberry.

"Nope, thankfully things are calm in my area. I'm only being called into some construction site when there's an accident or some part collapse. So pretty much I'm being just a normal hero the last few weeks. What about you?"

"I'm working with the Commission to stop some big villain who's trying to start chaos. Not only me but some other heroes too, like Hawks and Best Jeanist."

"Wow! This sounds like big trouble!"

"Yeah, we're trying to do things quick and stealthily so we don't create a panic state with the civilians."

"Basically our biggest priority since All Might's retirement... It must be very stressful for you. How are you having time for a break like this now?"

"Keeping myself only on the mission won't help me in anything. I learned that giving myself a break helps to focus better."

"Hmm, I get it. You're right, it's a good thing."

"Yeah... Especially being with you." Kana took a moment to admire his beautiful green eyes.

His gaze is so different now from the last years... How she missed being looked like this, especially by him, with so much intensity, desire and emotion.

"Same here." she motioned her glass of champagne to him, smiling sweetly. Taking his glass, Izuku cheered with her, both drinking the sparkling liquid.

"Hmm, this one tastes different." he said savoring the drink curiously and getting confused by seeing her blush.

"Ahmn... Because this one doesn't have alcohol." she took a long sip of her drink, looking away.

"Didn't know you like these too." he tilted his head to the side, a habit he took from her, who was blushing more and chuckled in embracement.

"I don't, it's just... Just something I bought a time ago to... To you..." his heart melted hearing that. "I just didn't have the chance to give you."

"Oh... I get it. Well, better late than never. I love it, even more knowing I'll not do something embarrassing for being drunk. Thanks, Kana. This was very thoughtful of you."

Both laughed but Izuku can't help and felt bad. All this time Kana only cared about his well-being, even buying specific things only for his comfort, so he doesn't feel bad for not being able to accompany her on the saké nights.

How could he let a woman like this go? He feels stupid now.

Gazing at the beautiful fox woman, that's admiring the clear night sky, he holds her hand and lovely kisses it.

"Did I tell you how I love it when you're all natural like this? Without makeup, black hair showing off, natural bright blue eyes... It's my favorite version of you, always was." again he kissed her hand, palm and then pulse.

"Thanks, Izuku... But now Kurama and Ahri will be mad at you~" she joked with him. "If I'm not wrong, you told me this once in our first year together..."

"So many things I only did back then, huh? Now I see how wrong I was..." he said looking into her eyes, his voice low and deep.

"Izuku..."

"Don't worry, I'm learning a lot from all of my mistakes and I'm not intending to repeat any of this. Ever again."

Kana only nod and choose to not talk more about it. Her heart is pounding hard because of the way his aura is so different from last time. Somehow this scares her.

The foxes are on full alert.

When the champagne and fondue ended, and after some minutes of small talk, both decided to call the night. Izuku helped Kana to clean up everything and soon both were at the front door again, now to say goodbye.

"Thank you for spending this time with me, it was really important and special." Izuku told her, holding her hand in his, caressing her slender fingers. "Thank you for not hating me, Kana."

"I can't hate you, never. It would be unfair with the beautiful past we have." she said smiling, admiring the way his big scarred hands hold hers so gently.

"I'll make everything in my power so we can also have a beautiful future, Kana." leaning down at her, Izuku kissed her cheek, longing there for a bit.

It was hard to move away, his eyes fell to her full lips, that are slightly open due to her uneasy breath; he makes Kana feel weak. Holding the doorway behind her as a support, Izuku let his forehead rest against hers.

Midoriya wants so badly to touch her again.

"I hate that I had to lose you to be able to see how precious and important you're in my life. I hate myself so much for being so blind and stupid." Kana shuddered under his hot breath on her skin and his nose touching hers. She gets so submissive under his tall and strong frame towering over her. "I deserve all pain I'm feeling now but I'm so sorry for doing you feel the same, Ka..."

"Izu... Don't hate yourself, because I don't hate you. Please..." she doesn't know what to do or say, she's so confused and scared, wanting to give in and fearing the consequences.

Midoriya is different from Todoroki. The latter is just desire, not feelings included, so is easy to just do things without thinking about consequences.

But Izuku... The green-haired man holds so much power over her that is scary. Kana is afraid of jumping in and don't have the strength to walk back again if she got hurt. Fearing that one more try will end up with her being only a miserable woman without self-esteem.

"I'm so so sorry. I'll undo all this damage, no matter how. So, please... Give me one more chance. A real chance, unique, not like the one you gave to Todoroki. I don't want to only have your body, I want a chance to properly court you as a man who truly loves you and conquers your heart and soul, Kana. I want to be your only ace."

"Izuku... I'm... I'm scared." timid tears are adorning her cheeks, making the man feel worst.

"Of me...?" his hand wiping the tears away.

"Of love... I don't want to fall and in the end everything repeats itself, letting me lonely and suffering again..."

"This won't happen, never again. Not with me. I learned my lesson! I would rather die than hurt you like this again, Kana. I can't lose you..." he laid his hands on her hips, moving both bodies closer, making it more difficult for Kana to think.

"Izuku, please... I-I can't think like this."

"So don't do it..." his face stared to lean down on her neck, kissing her skin lovely.

His touch is also so different from Todoroki's, so full of passion and delicacy as if he's afraid of breaking her. Izuku feels so warm and he just has the best scent ever, Kana's favorite one. This is something that never changed.

"Forest and rain..." she murmured, smelling his curly green locks. How she missed this.

"Your favorite... Yours... I'm yours, Kana. Only yours, forever. I never was and never will want to be with anyone else. But I don't want to see you with anyone else either. This feels like death to me..."

Izuku's lips made their way up to her face, giving a lot of smooches on her cheeks. He just adores this woman so much.

"I didn't distance myself because I stopped loving you. No, I never did and never will. I was just changing my wrong lifestyle to stop making the worst decisions I was doing. I learned, Kana, I get it now. You're my priority, not anything else! I must be my best with the ones I love, then with the rest of the world. I just... I just want to show you how true this is..."

Shockingly to Kana, Izuku got on his knees, hugging her hips and pressing his head on her stomach tightly, a desperate move.

"Izuku! No, wh-what are you doing?!" she asked trying to stand him up but he only stayed still, crying on her.

"I'm begging you to give me a chance, Kana. Please, stop seeing Todoroki and accept me. Let me be the one spoiling and loving you. Please tell me isn't too late for us, for me to try and prove to you that never more you'll be lonely when with me."

Kana cried harder now, never once she saw him acting like this before. More intense than his acts, his aura is erupting in determination, regret and longing.

Now Izuku is showing in every way that he truly isn't the irresponsible boy anymore and wants to love her again, now as a man. Ahri and Kurama are purring on her mind by seeing how genuine he's being.

So bet it! If the future will be or not as he says, there's only one way to discover.

Kneeling on his level, Kana hugged his neck with all her might, crying on his shoulder. Izuku immediately returned the hug, also sobbing.

"I missed you so much, Izu... I... I'll give you this chance but please let's take things slowly, I'm still too scared." she mumbles to him.

"Anything you want, my fox. I just want to have you back and have a real life with you, enjoying all moments together, in the right way, as my stupid self should've done before."

Izuku move away a bit, to catch her face between his hands, using his thumbs to wipe the tears away, admiring her breathtaking blue eyes.

"Please, let me kiss you... I miss you so much..."

Timidly, Kana nodded and started to lean in, supporting herself with hands over his strong chest. A gentle peck was their first intimate touch in months away, from even before their breakup.

The gentle pecks soon got heated, holding the back of her neck, Izuku deepened the kiss, longing for her delicious taste. Finally, after so long, they're together again. He feels like don't deserve this chance but he'll be eternally grateful for it.

Bringing the woman closer to him, Izuku holds behind her thighs firmly, making Kana hug his waist with her legs. Standing up, he moved both inside the penthouse, closing the door behind him.

Without breaking the intense kiss, the greenish sat down on the couch, the fox still straddling him. His big right hand is covering her small back, caressing her lovely. While the left one is under her long black hair, massaging her nape.

As always, her fingers are lost in his green curly hair, making him smile in the kiss by this immutable detail from their make-outs.

When their lungs started to burn for more air, only then, both lips moved away. Izuku kept kissing her on the cheeks, chin, temples, eyelids, jaw... He's just in ecstasy for having her in his arms again.

Just now he realized how much his body was missing her.

'How did I stay away from her just to work more? Goddess, I was insane!' he thought. The self-scolding stopped when Izuku listened to her adorable giggles.

"My Goodness, how I missed hearing this." he smiled against her skin, leaning his ear closer to listen more of her laugh and also soft purring.

"And I missed us this close..." he can tell she was still afraid and cautious with him.

"So now you'll get an overdose of me and all my love!" he made Kana laugh harder, kissing her neck fiercely while tickling her sides.

"I can't wait..." her still sad eyes admired him, the tips of her fingers caressing his cute freckles she adores so much.

"Thank you, my love, for giving me a chance. You will not regret it."

"I... I'm trusting in you, Izuku..."

Both spent the night together, killing all the longing they had for one another. Izuku took his time to show her physically how much he missed and loves her, kissing her whole body, and being a true man to her for the first time. This intimate moment only confirmed what Kana already knew.

Nothing compares to making love with the one you love.

are u guys happy now? 🍿👀💕 auhauahauaahahuaahuaah
see ya~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...
261K 6.4K 46
We all love Natsu Dragneel, the loud-mouthed idiot dragonslayer, but we soon find out that he has a sister! Live the crazy adventures with the odd du...
48.7K 3.7K 31
Тусгай аврах багийн ахмад Жон Жонгүг болон түүнтэй санаандгүй байдлаар таарсан Мин Арум хоёрын адал явдалтай хайрын түүхийг та бүхэн хүлээн авна уу.
1.3M 51.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...