Marrying the professor

By may00m

Elena Parker is in her second year in college, she stays with her roommate Laura at the girl's dorm. Most of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note 3
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Thank you
New Story
Loving The Anti-fan

Notice

6.6K 92 19
By may00m

Dear lovely readers,

I don't know if this the last time you will ever receive a notification of my story or there will be another updates. 

First of all, I want to thank every single reader that came upon my story and read it. You guys are amazing and no matter how many times I thank you, it won't be enough. You became my world when I had none.

I probably said in my earlier 'author note' that I suffered from depression when I started writing 'Marrying The Professor'. Well, bad news guys I haven't healed myself yet. It's there again. I'm sorry, I'm truly am. I don't want to leave you, or leave this story unfinished.

It's just that I can't write now and I may not write again. It's so hard to fight the emptiness that is consuming my soul.

I'm not dying, if you are wondering about that. No! I will fight depression as I always do. I may come back with an update, and I may not.

I'm sorry.
May God bless you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 174 35
~~~~~~~~~~ Amelia Bartley, the perfect student, math prodigy and everyone's wanna-bee. Her life was simple yet challenging. Making sure that every d...
5K 169 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...
206K 5.9K 45
Cute and shy chemistry Professor Cool and bold student. A love between Axel, a chemistry professor who was passionate about teaching and hacking. Axe...
12.3M 64.4K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...