π‘πžππšπ¦πšπ§πœπ²

By flxtter-

Redamancy (n.) The act of loving in return ➒ Maeve Forbes, an 18-year-old who's quiet, sweet, and mother to a... More

πšπ™΄π™³π™°π™Όπ™°π™½π™²πšˆ
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝙾𝙽𝙴
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™Ύ
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πš‚π™Έπš‡
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒ
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπ™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΄π™»π™΄πš…π™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™΄π™»πš…π™΄
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπ™·π™Έπšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΅π™Ύπš„πšπšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΅π™Έπ™΅πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πš‚π™Έπš‡πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πš‚π™΄πš…π™΄π™½πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™΄π™Έπ™Άπ™·πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™½π™Έπ™½π™΄πšƒπ™΄π™΄π™½
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ-𝙾𝙽𝙴
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ-πšƒπš†π™Ύ
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ-πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ-π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ-π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš πšƒπš†π™΄π™½πšƒπšˆ-πš‚π™Έπš‡
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπ™»π™Ύπ™Άπš„π™΄

π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

3.8K 129 19
By flxtter-

∞༺♥༻∞

FIRST dates always make me nervous and combined with the fact Maeve makes me nervous as well is just making all my nerves boil over.

"Black tie.. where the hell is it?" I searched through my closet for the tie that'll pull my black suit together. I haven't worn a suit in God knows how long so it's no surprise I can't find my tie.

"Shit," I approached my drawer and opened the top. Funny enough my tie was folded into the drawer of socks. God, there's something wrong with my organizational skills.

After putting on the tie I picked up my phone to check when Maeve would be ready. I'm sure she's been preparing for this date all week considering it took us like three days when to decide on a day.

Killian took a quick trip out of town to visit some friends and Maeve got a babysitter that didn't require much pay.

It's like everything was falling into place for us.

Ryker: Almost ready, Sunflower?

Maeve: I may be waiting in the lobby right now...

My eyes widened and I dropped my phone back onto the bed before grabbing my cologne and giving small doses on my neck and wrists. I grabbed my suit jacket and placed it over my arm before grabbing my car keys, phone, and wallet.

I locked my apartment and approached the elevator stepping onto it. It felt like my heart was racing at least a thousand miles per hour. It might as well run out of my chest.

When the elevator stopped on the floor and the doors parted, the first thing my eyes caught was Maeve.

She was dressed in a thigh-length wine-colored dress with thin straps digging into her shoulders and wine-colored heels. Her hair had two braids that ventured around the crown of her head and connected in the back. She went light with her makeup and my God.

I nearly turned into liquid.

She's the prettiest girl in the world.

"Wow," my eyes slightly widened and Maeve turned to look at me. She smiled and bit her bottom lip when noticing my stare of admiration. I never wanted to look away from her.

I nervously approached her and moved a hand to take her hand. I lifted it up and slowly twirled to give me 360° of the whole outfit.

"Damnit, I can't believe other people will see you looking at good as you're looking right now," Maeve softly laughed and I moved my hand to slip around her waist and lead us out of the apartment building.

I walked us toward my car and unlocked it before opening the door and helping her inside. She crossed her legs and I closed the door, taking in a deep breath.

God, I'm fucked in the best way possible.

After starting the car I fixed the mirror and pulled out of my parking space. I got behind a few cars speeding by and moved my free hand to rest on Maeve's thigh.

"You're really so beautiful you know that right? You make me so nervous," Maeve's gaze only caused my nerves to grow. She smiled and exhaled a soft breath before moving a hand to rest over mine.

"I do?" Maeve questioned before nervously biting her bottom lip. "I like it," she whispered and turned back to peer in front of her. My hand nervously squeezed her thigh and I cleared my throat.

I felt like if I were to talk right now I'd stutter my life away.

So I stayed quiet.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

The whole car ride we sat in comfortable silence. Maeve sang along to the songs she knew and her singing was beyond pretty.

I parked the car in the parking lot of an art gallery. I've been to one of these once but never had a reason to come back. Till Maeve came around.

For some reason, I wanted to show her all the pretty art there is at this place. Though, none of these pieces had anything on Maeve.

"Oo," Maeve straightened her posture and I shoved my keys into my pocket. "Never been to an art gallery before," I couldn't tell if Maeve was being sarcastic or genuinely surprised so I just hope she was genuinely surprised.

I exited my car and shut the door before walking over to her side. I helped her out and slipped my hand on her lower back before closing the door.

"We can get something to eat after if that's fine?" Maeve nodded quickly and I walked us toward the entrance of the modern built building.

When we stepped inside the breeze instantly brushed goosebumps over Maeve's skin. She quietly blew out a chilly breath and I smiled before moving my fingers to remove the jacket from my arms.

Maeve noticed what I was doing and let out a soft laugh with a slow head shake.

"You were just waiting for that weren't you?" My smile widened and I nodded quickly before moving to slide the jacket onto Maeve's arms. It fit her big as expected but looked nice with her dress.

"You look so gorgeous," Maeve smiled and my arm hooked with hers and we walked to the first painting that caught her eye. Minimal people were looking at it till we came over then suddenly others began to come over.

Not to look at the painting but to talk to Maeve.

"This painting is gorgeous isn't it?" An older woman questioned while taking a sip of her champagne. Maeve let out a nervous laugh and nodded slowly. "But you're even prettier, how old are you? You look about my son's age... if you know what I mean."

I cleared my throat and Maeve excused us both. I led us toward the secluded restrooms and locked the doors after we walked in.

"I wasn't going to tell her my age, by the way," I nodded and draped my eyes over Maeve when she removed the suit jacket from her arms and placed it on the spacious sink counter. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Maeve's expression slightly faltered and I lifted my eyes to her face. I guess my face wasn't showing the happiest of emotions or my gaze was too intimidating but I was just focusing way too hard on my thoughts.

"Wondering which position looks best to fuck you in," Maeve's eyes widened and she gripped the edge of the sink. I bit my bottom lip watching her thighs press together and her head turn to look at me.

"You can't do that," she whispered while flustered. My eyebrows rose and my arms crossed over my chest. "Tease me like that if you aren't going to fuck me. I've already desperately touched myself countless times to the thought of you."

I pushed off the door and approached Maeve. She lifted her eyes to the mirror when I came up behind her and moved my fingers to drag down her long smooth arms.

I traced over her scars and where her skin separated between brown and pale. I liked the way her soft skin flooded with goosebumps from my touch.

"Really?" Maeve exhaled a deep breath when my words fell against her earlobe. I could tell how nervous she was based on the lack of eye contact she was giving me. "You touch yourself to the thought of me?"

Maeve nodded slowly and my hand began to travel down her body. My fingers pulled her dress up a few inches so my hand could easily fit between her legs.

"I'm flattered," Maeve's eyes fluttered closed when my fingers pushed her panties to the side. My fingers felt up her slit before slowly pushing into her warmth.

She hummed, her hands moving to rest on the countertop while her body slightly leaned over.

"I touch myself to the thought of fucking you," I admitted when my fingers continued to pump in and out of Maeve's pussy. "I really.. really want to fuck you, Maeve," she whimpered and I leaned forward to press a kiss against her ear.

"But I also want to make passionate love to you, treat you with the utmost respect, plant my kisses on every inch of your body and show you that you deserve your whole body appreciated," Maeve let out a moan that bounced off the bathroom walls and caused her to place a hand over her mouth.

I felt my slacks become slightly tighter against me and cleared my throat. My eyes watched Maeve's expressions when my thumb pressed against her clit.

"Would now be a bad time to ask you to be my girlfriend?" I teased and Maeve rolled her eyes in annoyance and turned her head away. I smiled and my phone began to buzz in my pocket. "Well, who might that be."

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and read Killian's name. I slid over to answer and placed the phone to my ear.

"H-"

"Do you and my sister work together?" Killian quickly questioned. I could see his eyebrows raised and his arm crossed over his chest without even needing to be face-to-face with him.

"Oh yeah, was quite the coincidence. We don't see each other much though, why? Is there something wrong?" I slipped my fingers out of Maeve's pussy and turned her around. She nodded toward me and I pushed her onto the counter before parting her legs, all with one hand.

"Why didn't either of you tell me? I think I have a right to know when my best friend and sister are working together. She's been taking cabs and walking to work... I'd be at least okay if you offered her a ride," a smirk caught my lips quickly. Oh, I give her rides alright. She pays me back in the most delectable ways.

My fingers pushed back into Maeve and I fingered her quickly. She softly gasped trying to keep quiet and her hands moved to undo the belt wrapped into my slacks belt loops.

"I didn't know if you were comfortable with that, I can start giving her rides if you'd like me to," my eyes jaw clenched when Maeve reached into my boxers and wrapped her hand around my cock.

My fingers pushed knuckles deep inside her and curled up till her legs struggled to stay open.

"Hey, I have to go. I'll call you back later," I hung up my phone and placed it on the counter next to Maeve. She looked up at me through her eyelashes and softened her gaze even while stroking my cock.

My free hand lifted to wrap around Maeve's neck and pull her lips to mine. She moaned when I pressed our lips together in a sultry passionate kiss.

We were both at this point trying to get each other off. I'm convinced at this point we get off just getting each other off.

If that even makes sense.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Maeve and I returned to looking at art as if nothing has happened. People didn't seem to hear us so why even linger on the thought that they may have?

"Question," Maeve cleared her throat when we approached a painting and managed to get a champagne glass from the tray. We tapped our glasses before taking a sip.

"Answer," I responded and turned my head to give her my full attention. She finished her champagne glass quickly and placed it on the nearby tray to grab another one. My eyes focused on how quickly she moved with everything.

"When you asked me to be your girlfriend earlier, were you being serious? Fuck this is good champagne," Maeve kept her voice down and took another small sip of her champagne.

I turned back to look at the art with a slow head shake.

"You deserve more than my fingers knuckle deep inside you while I ask you to be my girlfriend," someone cleared their throat after I said that. I turned to see an older couple standing behind Maeve and me, accidentally overhearing our conversation.

"Such beautiful art, right?" I raised my champagne glass toward them but they only walked away. Maeve laughed quietly and grabbed my arm to lead us out of the building.

"I think that's our straw for tonight. I'm hungry," I chuckled and placed my champagne on a tray, and exited the building with Maeve. We approached the car and I opened the door letting her get in.

"By the way, I wouldn't have minded if that was your ask out of choice. It beats being asked out over text after being asked for nudes. Guess who fell for that one?" Maeve smiled and got into the car while I closed the door and felt a change in my mood. God, how much of a dick was William?

After I got into the car I turned it on and put it in reverse. My seat adjusted automatically and I moved a hand over to rest on Maeve's thigh till she took my hand.

"Trust me, mine will be ten times better than that," Maeve sighed happily and turned her head to peer out the window. I backed out of the parking lot and glanced at Maeve before looking ahead of me.

Way better, I'm certain.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.7K 34
Regan Hargrove finds out she's pregnant, at 25 years of age, she's not sure how that will go, considering the fact that the father of her child is fa...
2M 40.3K 47
"Nolan..." I say as his lips meet my neck. He gently kisses up and down my neck. "Stop." I say. "You're not my boyfriend, stop acting like it." "Oh k...
162K 4.6K 22
Seven years ago, Tristan Knight walked away from the love of his life, Serenity Harris, without a word or a backwards glance. No goodbye. No Dear Joh...
189K 8.6K 87
Young and in love - a reckless combination. When Mattie discovers she's pregnant at the tender age of 15, her family sends her away. She spends the...