Skylanders Academy (Christmas...

De Arkogon

It's Christmas, a special holiday for the Skylanders to join family and friends together to remember the day... Mai multe

Chapter 1: The Gift for Dragon
Chapter 3: Time Before Time
Chapter 4: What if... the Dark Emperor won?
Chapter 5: Chasing-All-The-Way
Chapter 6: Truck and Roll
Chapter 7: The Night Before Kaos
Chapter 8: Twins meet the Chronicler
Chapter 9: How the Dragon save Christmas?
Chapter 10: Time to Rise
Chapter 11: Christmas Fight
Chapter 12: Dark Emperor Dragon vs. the Dragon Team
Chapter 13: Back to the Presents, and Home
Lyrics Songs
Skylanders Bloopers

Chapter 2: The Skyland Before Time

282 4 6
De Arkogon

    They are in the Underworld where Malefor lives, but this time Malefor is an Undead Dragon King, and they're not supposed to be here because it's dangerous.

Echo: "We're not supposed to be here. We gotta get outta here."

Zoran: "Not until we find what our parents like."

Zap: "Well, here's one thing though, there's nothing here, only just a floating isle with an evil sky. Besides, how do you know if someone is ...."

Before he could finish, they heard something. They hurry to see what was going on until now, they see something surprising them. The Team Spyro captured by Malefor.

Future Spyro: "I'm sorry, guys. I was so scared of facing Malefor. Because of how I was beaten by him..."

As he was talking, the D-Team hid behind the rock and listened to what they said. And Nina remembers this scene.

Nina: "I think remember this, this is the part where Grandpa Malefor captures them and plans to turn them into his evil minions."

Camo: "Evil Minions? That's bad."

Zorna: "No worries, dad has his way."

Sunburn: "Really, how?"

Zoran: "Easy..." As he explained. "He tricked him by pretending he's on Strykore's side and made him believe he is invisible." As he speaks gibberish of what his father is saying. "Funny, because he fell for it."

Echo: "But their friends..."

Zoran: "Don't worry, mom got it all covered because she freed their friends and escaped while he was distracted. And look, there they go."

They turn and notice the future heroes escaping on the Dread Yacht, as Malefor chases after them but gets his tail stuck to the isle thanks to Spyro. The D-Team watches and happy their future Team Spyro escape from Malefor.

Echo: "Gotta hand it to him, Spyro really sure knows how to defeat him."

Nina: "Yeah, this must be the past when they need her to find the Iron Fist before Strykore does. But turns out Kaos got there and wore it."

Sunburn: "So, you two got anything that can make a great gift?"

Nina and Zoran look at each other and do not get anything because the timeline they're at is not the place their parents did not fall in love and not something special.

Nina: "(Sighs) We need to find another timeline where we need to know about our parents. Back to the future, you guys."

They all gather around, as she activates the time disrupter, and they jump through and fly to another past. Then they arrive to another timeline but they were somewhere not closer to the Academy but closer to one thing.

Zoran: "Okay, now where are we?"

Sunburn: "Maybe that castle has something to it." Looking at something behind them.

They turn and notice a castle behind and understand they're at Kassondra's castle. And right next to it was Kaos' castle.

Zap: "Is that... Kaos' castle? I thought it would be that huge."

Camo: "I guess now we know why Kaos always lose."

They hurry to find out what's going on in there and peek through the door to see Kaos babbling about something evil.

Echo: "There's Kaos, but why are we here?"

Before they could wonder, a black dragon flew above Kaos and laughed evil. And to their shock, they notice that dragon.

Sunburn: "Dark Spyro?"

Nina: "Not just Dark Spyro, our father who became Dark Spyro."

Camo: "What?"

Nina: "Strykore devours his Light turning our father into evil and all darker. This must be the past when he joined Strykore's side."

Sunburn: "Well, he's more evil in darker color. So, why are we here?"

Zoran: "I think ever since he became evil, he was enjoying his great time being evil with any powers he had."

Echo: "Well, I don't think we won't learn from this because this looks like the darker path. Can we find another timeline that maybe has a good path?"

Nina: "Maybe I can fast forward a little bit into the past." As she turns the nozzle button forward a bit. "Okay, let's go."

She activates, and they all jump through. And they made it through right before Glumshanks appears to give the message to Dark Spyro. The D-Team arrive in another past where they're somewhere peaceful near the house.

Zap: "Now, where are we?"

Echo: "I think I know this place, it's Team Spyro's home. We're at their home."

Then they notice something from the window as they check to see what was going on and find Dark Spyro in his room.

Zoran: "Okay, I think we just arrived on the same path again."

Nina: "Wait, look." As she told him.

They peek and notice him looking at the picture of himself and Stealth.

Camo: "Okay, what are we looking at?" He asked.

Nina: "This must be the past where he still has his good side inside of him. He can't let his best friend turn into evil because she's his friend."

Zap: "Do you mean the part when Kassondra became evil because she wore Stealth's bracelet?"

Nina: "Yeah, and that's why he came to save her by knocking the bracelet off her wrist. This was the past he chose not to hurt his friend."

Zap: "Yeah, but does this help anything for the gift?"

Zoran: "No, not this really. We still need to go back further to the past."

So Nina starts the time, and they go back to the past, right when they miss the scene of Strykore's floating head appearing right besides Dark Spyro telling him furiously not to hesitate.

    Back into the future, the D-Team arrive at an icicle place and they do not know when they are.

Camo: "It's freezing around here." As he shivers.

Zoran: "Yeah, I know. And what future where we are now?"

Before they could find out, something flew above and greeted them with a grin. And it was a Fire Viper.

Fire Viper: "Hello, there...."

Sunburn: "(Gasp) It's a Fire Viper." Whispering to his friend.

Nina: "Yeah, we know." Whisper back.

Fire Viper: "Hmm..." As he noticed something. "You look alot like the other Skylanders, but different."

Camo: "Other Skylanders?"

Fire Viper: "Yes, but you are younger than I have ever seen. Are you.... New here?"

The D-Team look at each other and babbling saying they're just travelers not new Skylanders so they won't get eaten.

Fire Viper: "Hmm, are you sure you're telling the truth?" He asked.

Zoran: "Of course we are, we're just travelers."

Fire Viper: "Really, because what I smell is your scent meaning you're a Skylanders! But new, who are you?"

Echo: "We're not really Skylanders, we just met them."

Fire Viper: "I don't think so."

As he was about to devour them his stomach started to hurt and growl with it. The others wonder what's going on, as the Viper turns green, and Nina sees what's going to happen.

Nina: "Run! Hide!!"

They hide, just as the Viper vomits everything he ate. They hid behind the icicle and saw the Skylanders being vomited out of him.

Sunburn: "Skylanders?"

Echo: "I think I know this, this must be the past where the Skylanders and Cadets got eaten by that Fire Viper until Bad Breath saved them all with his stinking breath."

Zap: "Well, he's gonna do it now."

They look and notice Bad Breath is gonna do it as they took cover, and he did blasting stink breath at the Fire Viper. As everything is clear, they watch to see the Cadets apologize to Bad Breath and Cy. And they see Cynder with them.

Zap: "Why is she with them?"

Nina: "Because she's not a Skylander yet. In this timeline, she's still a cadet. This future shows how they mistreated Bad Breath and Cy. And they were jealous of Cy of becoming a Skylander. I think this lesson was for the cadets to understand that if you dislike someone who is already a Skylander could cause many problems of jealousy within them. Only to learn that no matter if they already became Skylanders doesn't mean you can't be jealous of them. I guess mom has learned to never be jealous."

Echo: "It was her lesson. And she may want for the two of you to never be like her."

Nina and Zoran look at each other and remember how they're mother tells them never to be jealous of others who succeed in everything. For a minute, King Pen senses something as he looks, causing the D-Team to hide.

Nina: "We gotta get outta here. We can't let him see us."

Zap: "But I thought we were seen by that Viper."

Nina: "It's because he doesn't know who we are. And they cannot know we are Skylanders."

They agree, as she activates, and they jump through. King Pen walked up to see what it was and nothing was there. He thinks he senses something but Spyro asks him about something he says inside the Viper's belly when he was regaining consciousness. The D-Team travels back and arrives at another creepy place.

Zap: "Another creepy place, what now?"

Zoran: "I think I know this place." As he remembers. "We're in the Cadaverous Crypt. Where.... You know who."

Then they hear a slight laugh as they listen to where it's coming from. And found Cynder practicing her evil laugh.

Echo: "What is she doing?"

Camo: "I think she's trying to become evil."

Sunburn: "More like a little evil."

Nina: "She's not trying to be evil, she thinks she is destined to be one."

Confused, then they saw Team Spyro came to bring her home and showing she's not destined to be bad. But the conversation was stopped when Malefor appeared and threatened to destroy them.

Camo: "Okay, I have no idea what's happening."

Zoran: "This is the part when our father made a mistake for saying two kinds of good and bad which made our mother blind and rage believing she was born to be evil. But he explained what he said earlier was wrong and that she has a choice to be good. And an apology to reaffirm to her that her birth from evil does not mean she no longer has a choice to be good. This must be a lesson our father learned from his mistake of pushing her too hard. I guess that makes more sense how they soon understand each other."

Sunburn: "Uh, are we supposed to find something for your parents or learn the lesson here?"

Nina: "Right, uh...." As she tries to think if this future gives them an idea, but nothing. "(Sighs) I do not have any ideas for a Christmas present. You, brother?"

Zoran: "Of course, I did."

Nina: "Really, what is it?"

Zoran: "It's, uhh... It's a..... Book."

Echo: "A book of what?"

Zoran: "A book about...... friendship."

Nina: "Really? You got that from that show Echo and I watched. Do you have any idea?"

Zoran: "Well..." As he looked around, seeing them looking at him, he was nervous. "I got nothing! Okay, I have no idea what to give them for Christmas."

All of them were shocked, and Nina was enraged because they wasted their time traveling to every timeline to find the perfect presents for their parents.

Nina: "Are you saying we wasted all that time searching for the perfect gift that our parents like, and we travel for like ten-minutes of not causing the time-change!"

Zoran: "Okay, but it's not my fault we come this far. But you're the one holding the time-device sending us back and forth to every time part of this past. Wait, are you trying to make me learn this lesson?"

Nina: "No, I'm not. We've been traveling because of you."

Zoran: "Or really, what about that time's lesson we were at? Is it because you're mad at me playing video games?"

This made her angry, and both of them started fighting as each of them breathed their powers at each other coldinging creating an explosion at the same time and same future from Malefor and Cynder. But the fight stops when their friends hold them back.

Camo: You guys, stop! This isn't helping! Fighting each other is gonna cause the timeline change if you two stop fighting. We can figure out what gift for your parents. Okay? No, fighting. No, changing anything. Let's just return to the present and go home."

The two of them agreed and can't blame each other for being in the timeline, so Nina activates the time-disrupter, and they jump through to return to the presents. They soon arrive home but not where they thought they would arrive.

Zoran: "Uh, is this the present?"

Sunburn: "I don't know. But this seems familiar."

Then the scene shows Skylands' sky are red, and they do not know what timeline they're at until something attacks them. They dodge and notice a drone flying above them firing blasters at them.

Zap: "Nina, what timeline you just brought us to?"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.5K 41 9
Kaos found a way to tamper with Traptanium, instead of it blocking your powers, it fuels it enough you go completely out of control. Enough evildoers...
17.7K 249 36
Coming from a destroyed world, Wraith Dragonborn has always been a unique boy. When a portal opens, and he is sucked into the world of Legend of Spyr...
18.9K 268 20
Kiyomi was a normal girl who lived an ordinary life in the modern day world. But one day she wakes up as a dragon! She encounters Kaos and Glumshanks...
187K 2.5K 64
Meet Y/N L/N he is the first human Skylander. From a young age, he never knew much about his parents. Only that they left him at the Skylanders Acade...