New Family?

By NabihaAhmed860

ϴΝ ᎻϴᏞᎠ!!!!!! (Gonna continue this after hb is completed) a world with magic can't always be as amazing as i... More

characters
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6

chapter 2

1.9K 57 137
By NabihaAhmed860

"let me go!!"

i woke up and felt my body all numb, my brain wasn't processing anything and i couldn't concentrate on whats going on, my vision was blurry as hell. i could tell i was in a empty place considering there was only the colour grey i could see at the moment. a figure then appeared Infront of me and i could see orange and black now .

"hello there~"
they said, my vision cleared up at the voice and i realized i was in the presence of danger right now. i started to panick but couldn't move, i felt something holding me down from getting up, i looked down towards my body to see red light like ropes tying me down from the chair. the rope like things were glowing red and translucent. it was a power.

"finally woke up huh birdy?, you made me wait for 2 whole hours! do you know how bored i was!?"
i recognized the figure to be Timecatcher, number 5 villian.

"w-what do you want from me!?"
i stuttered, he came closer and took of his glasses, knowing one of his powers is that he could manipulate people who look into his eyes i couldn't help but not return the contact he gave me. his eyes were a pretty shade of orange which were to be honest really mesmerizing.

"i was getting bored, thought I'll invite company"

"you kidnapped me"

"we don't talk about that:) also do you have school?"

"yes, and I'm pretty sure you made me miss an important test today"

"ooooh! what subject?"

"...math"

why am i even talking to a villian and don't feel somewhat as scared as i should be? he can legit kill me on the spot.

"now i feel good on kidnapping you, math sucks"

"w-why are you being so friendly towards me?"

"i have feelings too! specially for you!"

"wh-!? I'm 15 bitch! you're already illegal and now this is even more fucking illegal!"

"i don't think its illegal, I'm 17, we can legally fuck!"

"what!?"

"just kidding, I'm not one of 'those' people birdy! it makes me gag"

"uh- okay stop calling me birdy, stop confessing love to a random citizen and STOP talking about fuck!"

"1, i wont, 2, I've been stalking you for a while now and know alot of shit about you, 3, fine birdy"

"y-you've been stalking me!?"

"ummmmm, this is an awkward situation for me birdy considering i personally like you!"

"uh- okaaaaaay what!?"

"ok change topic! what games do you like! i plan on keeping you for 3 more hours!"

this bitch is getting me tangled now, although he is being nice i suppose, and if he plans on keeping me for 3 more hours i guess I'm basically skipping school today? yeah I'm fine with it although my family aren't going to be considering they will be getting a call after school.

"animal crossing?"

"yeah thats fun! but let me just go get into something more comfortable"

he went off and when he came back i saw he was wearing black pajamas, an orange hoodie, a mask and sunglasses. definitely not weird considering he is a villian and is also wearing mask and sunglasses inside.

"ya ready!?"

"I'm tied up, how would i be ready? and do i still have my phone in my pocket?"

"no, i took it out so you wouldn't try and call anyone but you can't call anyone even with your phone anyway"

he surprisingly let the ropes go and the red things disappeared and i could stand up now, he quickly held my hand and looked at me

"now don't try to run off, not like you could get anywhere but if you do it will just make our time together more awkward, and i suppose painful for you"

"i wasn't gonna anyway"
bitch whats going on? he then put a blindfold over my eyes and tooke somewhere. when he finally took off the blind fold , i saw i was in a big room, it had a giant tv on the wall, and underneath it , a table with normal decor and remotes and shit, there was also a c shaped couch facing the tv and lots of pillows and blankets (lots) The walls were a soft shade of peach and no windows.

"you are the weirdest villian i have ever met"

"i mean, i kinda fell for you, do you expect me to hurt my bird?"

"for fucks sake! stop saying you lovve me and DON'T call me bird ir birdy!"

"alright mah bitch!"

"i am not a girl! and don't you dare call me your bitch!" (bitch I'm a girl so don't attack me!)

"do you really expect a villian to listen to you?"

ughhhh, why am i stick with him!? does he think i love him back?! and what would my family do to me and him when they ever know a villian loves me!? I'm so dead!

"i dunno ... BUT BITCH! what do you expect me to do when people find out about a villian kidnapped me for games!?"

"they wouldn't, I'll make sure if it , now sit down! its game time bitch!"

he dragged me to the couch and sat me down beside him, he gave me a controller and got one for himself.

(AHEM! before we continue, you might find the story weird, but trust me love is fucking weird! like i would beat up anyone who messes with my girls, i mean as in besties.. FUCK MEN! I'm independent! ok so yeah! no comments on my note over here:) lets continue!"

we started playing games, and so far Timecatcher didn't hurt me in anyway infact he was quite fun! and was still talking about being in love with me.. now I'm actually starting to believe its true...

half an hour later, we closed the game and he got some drinks, he drank his fanta from a straw going under his mask and i drank my coke like a normal person, we had an ok conversation till i decided to stretch my wings. i spread them wide and shook them a bit and closed them but something in between my feathers...

I looked down and saw a hand, it was his hand...

"you have the softest wings I've ever seen. not to mention the most beautifulest aswell"

he still had my wing in his hands and I blushed, what was going on!? i had a weird warm tingly feeling at the moment.

"why ya blushing?"
he asked cheesyly

"uh- I'm not!"
i pulled away my wing from his grip and quickly changed the topic.

"w-what time is it?"

"12:45, oh wait..."

"i need to fucking go! my dad's going to kill me!"

"and I'm late for a mission!"

he blindfolded me once again and lead me to somewhere else, this time when i he removed the blind fold i was in an alley, he said goodbye and went away and i went to where ever my house was in distrct 2.

when i entered i was met with an angry wilbur.. whoops?

"tommy where were you?"

"umm, at school.."

"don't lie! you were not at school!"

"i-"

before i could finish dad walked in and looked at me with disappointment...

"tom, tell us the truth, we aren't going to be mad"

"at a friend's ok?"
i lied

*timeskip to dinner*

_philza pov_

we were having a peaceful dinner, wilbur and tecno cooked, spaghetti with boiled potatoes and too much spice... it was ok i guess.. wilbur and tecno were having a foot kicking battle under the table and tommy was somewhere lost in his head..
well, atleast i thought bcx he asked me this

"dad, what happens when someone touches an avians wings?"

ok what was going on? i knew the answer to this so i knew something was up, i looked at him confused but answered anyway.

"its an avian or birds sexual part, where if someone touches the wings , the avian would have sexual thoughts and think of the person as a mate. why you asking?"

we all deadpanned him, what the hell was going on? tommy suddenly paused hearing the answer and smiled and looked at me, clearly fake.

"no reason"
he answered, nervously?

"why, are you into someone now?"
tecno questions him seriously

"n-no!"

"you sure?"
wilbur soot being a protective bitch now

_tommy pov_

wha-... i can't be in love with a villian! wait I'm a bird aswell, sooo..... i need to talk to another avian about this shit, Google doesn't know much about avians. after dinner we all went to our rooms and i decided to call someone..

"hey Q!"

"hey toms, why ya calling me at 1am for?"

"well i was hoping you could like come over, through my window, like sneak in?"

i smiled, i liked having him over, but sneaking him in is harder than you think

"sure!"

_quackity pov_

why do i feel like tommy is having trouble? well better go check on him. i told karl and sapnap and i sneaked and made my way to the Minecraft family's house, i saw tommy waiting at the his window. i waved at him to get his attention making sure to be quiet. he nodded then a few minutes later the back door quietly opened and tommy took me to his room. once he locked the door he fell on his bed face palming.

"so wassup toms?"

"i need help! I don't want to ask phil! he would get suspicious and won't let me out the house!"

"did something happen? you know you can tell me "

he sighed and sat up beside me, trying not to make eye contact. now inwas getting worried.

"you know what happens when someone touches an avians wings?"

"yes i do, why?"

"welll.... someone touched mine!"

w-what? the baby bird is in love now. is he not happy with who he is in love with? was it abusive!? I'm going to kill them!

"well, you know how, you are a vigilant, karl is a hero and sapnap is a villian?"

"yeah, what about it?"

"ummm, a villian might have felt my wings for 5 minutes straight.."

"what!?"
i shouted but quickly covered my mouth

"mhm... and he says he loves and stalked me!"

*sighs*"which villian was it?"

"t-timec-catcher .."

uh, i-i don't know what to say now.. sapnap seems to be ok with that guy. but now isn't tommy 15?

"tommy, you are 15, he is an adult or something "

"no, he is 17! and now my whole stupid bird senses are going up!"

"i get that"

"but i wanted to ask you something else.."

he paused, looking worried then ever this time. this boy is going to be the end of me

"as a part bird, do i have female body parts from it?"

oh goodness, i don't want to tell him, but he needs to kniw before chaos starts. i took a deep breath and spoke

"as a part bird, yes we do have female body parts... i think you need to know this butttt
.. how do i say this, ok so our children aurora and mika aren't adopted, they are biological children... from me..."

"w-what..."

i felt his dreams crush, the same way i had mine's crushed .

"so you're telling me, i can have kids!?"

"yeahhhhh"

_timeskip to when quackity left_
_tommy pov_

after quackity left i heard another knock on my window, i went over and nearly screamed when i saw who it was but quickly calmed down. i got up and opened the window letting the person in. it was Timecatcher

"h-how do you know where i live!?"
i whisper shouted

"I'm pretty sure i stalked you"

"ugh! what do you want!?"
i crossed my arms.

"I was hoping you would come on a little trip with me tonight?"
he said as he comes closer to me making me walk back

"its the middle of the night! I've got school tomorrow as well bitch! and don't come closer!"
i spoke stepping back till i was against the wall, he ignored the last part and came close till we were inches apart

"oh come on, its going to be fun. if you don't i can easily tell your whole school about-"

"ok ok! fine I'm coming."

"good, its cold so i think its best if you put on a hoodie and make sure to get a mask so no one recognizes you"

i did what he told me to and he used his power to make a staircase leading down my window to the garden and we both went out.
we both quietly sneaked out and when we reached the street, he looked at me.

"i think i need to tell you this..."
he took a few steps back and two giant wings sprouted from his back, they were as big as wilbur's which ones again made me feel puny. his wings were black, and golden orange in the ends. (deo has the dragon wings, not feathered)

"lets fly our way to wherever"
he spoke as he gestured me to take his hand.
i took it and spread my wings...
in a matter of seconds we were high in the clouds. i hated hights and was pretty shit flyer aswell because phil couldn't teach me and tecno had to instead, for someone who is a well known hero and a angel winged avian, he teached me pretty shit.

an hour of flying later we landed on a tall building, there two figures were standing

"you finally made it deo"
one of them said as they stepped into the moonlight along with the other person.
i recognized them as Ace and Lunar. they were one of the most wanted villian duo.

"and you brought a guest?"
Lunar pointed out confused

"oh yeah, this is tommy,"
time- uh deo replied

"you have a shit name"
i stated

"you have a childesh name"
he talked back

"rude!"

"you!- ugh!"

"are you two flirting?"
ace asked

"no!"x2

a little talking later we all went to the beach, idk why- well now things get confusing
ace and deo separate from us and go on a private walk leaving me and Lunar together..

"soooo! tommy!"

"yea?"
this is awkward

"do you have love advise for me?"

"uh- who are you even in love with?"

"*cough* ace *cough*!"

"what!? why don't you just tell him!?"

"welllllll, i don't want to! what if he rejects me and our friendship is ruined!?"

"can't you just erase the memory?"

"but the memory is supposed to be only 10 minutes! in can't erase more than that!"

"then keep the confessing as short as you can bitch!"

"you make a good point"

"and can you help with love problems aswell?"

"sure!"

"or lets just forget it"

a few minutes later deo and ace cane back, ace came closer to Lunar. he looked nervous.
deo who was standing a spaces Further gestured me to come closer to him. without a word i went to him . he took my hand and we walked somewhere away but along the sea.

"tommy, i have shifted to your school"

"w-why!?"
what the hell!

"well to make sure no one hits on you or hurts you of course!"

"so you would be at my school, watchinge and I won't know who you even are?"

"why? want me to reveal my identity to you? how fo i know you won't rat me out?"

"ugh!"
do i tell him, fuck it! I'm telling him the thing just not the whole kids thing!

_a few seconds later_

deo pov

"oh, so i made a bird like me?"
i grinned

"i hate you! i wanted to have a girlfriend!"
he grumbled, i ruffled his hair and looked at him. i took off my mask and sunglasses he seemed shook, i saw his face turn a bit red.
i grinned and came closer. i don't know why i can't do this now, so I'm just going to do it.
i grabbed his waist and pulled him in and kissed him.

when we pulled apart i saw tommy was all red .

"cute"

"wha- umm I don't know how to react to that"

"we should be going now, school is in 3 hour,
want to come over to my place for tonight?"

"can we go to mine's first? i need to get some things"

"sure"

we went to Tommy's and he got some of his stuff like his phone, pajamas, school outfit and his bag full of school shit. after that we both went over to mine's where i took him to my room. he put his bag down in a corner .
while I changed out of my villian costume in the dressing room.

"lets just head to bed"
i said sleepily, he had changed into his pajamas and as soon as he stepped out of the dressing room i grabbed him and pulled him in the bed with.

"watch the wings bitch!"

"whatever"

_in the morning_
_wilbur pov_

i woke up early as always and went to wake my brothers up. phil as always was ready and in the kitchen making breakfast. i went over to wake tecno up

"tecno get up! we have an important mission today!"

"what?"
he sat straight on his bed glaring at me, i was used to this

"come help me wake up the gremlin"
he just rolled his eyes and we both went to his room only to find him all covered head to toe in his blanket. as soon as i pulled the blanket of i freaked.

"tecno check the bathroom!"

"he's not here!"
we both looked at each other with panick and ran to phil and yelled in unison

"PHIL!"

"what?"

"tommy is not in his room!"
i yelled

"he isn't in the bathroom either!"
tecno pointed out,phil sighed and told us to call him which we did

_tommy pov_

i woke up to my phone ringing, i picked it up and saw wilbur? what does he want? deo was still asleep. i picked up the call and immediately i Heard yelling, thank goodness the phone wasn't on speaker

"hello?"

"tommy where the guck are you!?"

"at my uh f-friend's!"
uhhh

"which one!? and why didn't you tell me?!"

"umm a new friend and i don't care on telling you shit"

"you-"
before he could finish i hung up. just then our school alarm started buzzing. we both woke up and got ready. we both then went to school and were greeted by a tubbo and ranboo

"hey tommy! whose that?"

"this is deo, my-"

"I'm TimeDeo, Tommy's boyfriend!"

both tubbo and ranboo looked at me shocked! then at deo who had a smirk.

"please just don't tell anyone yet! specially not my family!"
i panicked

"don't worry tom we won't!"

thats it for this chapter folks! now i gotta go do my homework! its 7:16! thank God i don't have much to do, who knows i may just post a new chapter of broken hearts:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 838 88
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
12.2K 881 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...
71.4K 3.2K 75
❤️
30.7K 54 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🤭