Reincarnated as a demonic Scy...

By Doctor131

I had a normal life and then suddenly it ended, I wake up as a demonic Scythe created to throw the world into... More

Bios Updated
Prolouge
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven

Chapter four

232 8 4
By Doctor131

(Guild ranks: Beginner, Rookie, Aprentice, Master, Advanced, Gold, Adamantite, Legendary)

(A picture has been added for the decsription of the artifact)

Alexandra Pov

Me:*Goddmorning sunsshine!*

Elisabeth:*Just let me sleep in"

Me:*I already did, it's lunchtime*

Elisa:*Why didn't you wake me up?*

Me:*I tried but a telepathic scream isn't as effective as a real one, and controlling your body to do something wich can wake you up wouldn't work as when I'm in control all sensed get cut of from you but I can restore them as I wish but this doesn't work for someone unresponsive, so pouring cold water over your face would've only woken me up more*

Elisa:*Okay okay, what do you want to do today. The rank up test is tommorow, we could try another quest but the one from yesterday was the best one that fit our criteria and I don't think any other fitting ones are going to appear in this town suddenly*

Me:*First some Brunch then we could look at the guild, maybe find a party as we still need one if we want to participate at rookie level*

Elisa:*After that we could see if any shops have anything useful*

Me:*So lets go*

She dresse dress, goes downstairs and eats. After that she heads to the guild building, as expected no new good quests appeared

Me:*Lets go to the bar and look for a party, maybe drink something to not be to suspicious*

Elisa:*Drinking something could cloud my judgement*

Me:*Yeah no, it would take a poison wich could do harm to a dragon to affect you so normal alcohol has no effect on you, you could outdrink anyone*

She gets a mug of ale, sits down, drinks it and looks at the people present

Random Aventurer 1:"Hey beutiful lady what are you doing her?"

Elisa:"Drinking a mug in peace, the last part not any more"

RA1:"A foul mouth"

RA2:"Want to join us?"

Elisa:"No"

RA2:"Comon, we know how to treat a lady"

RA3:"Just leave her be, she as she told you has no interest"

RA1:"And what do you have to say?"

RA2:"Yeah right"

RA4:"You two idiots he's Gold ranked, come back here or he's probably going to knock you out"

RA1:"Okay boss"

RA3:"Would you mind if me and my team is joining you at the table?"

Elisa:"If you are not as them then yes"

Ra3:"Hey guys come here"

He tells that to a group of five, they come to our table with their own mugs

Ra3:"Let me introduce myself, I'm Drauvauk Megithye and I'm the leader of my party"

(Thank you fantasynamegerators.com for the names, I may use random name generators from now on for people names)

Elisa:"Excipal Sternemann, thank your for dealing with them, I could've handled them myself but it could've caused a scene"

DM:"No problem" (Pun not intended)

Me:*So he looks like a Human Paladin, the women with the staff is a half Elven half Human healer, the man without any weapon is a half Orc half Human monk, that means he punches and uses magic to make them more powerful, the woman in that hides her presence is a Human rouge, stealth, and the man with the shield is a Dwarfen tank that means he can take a lot of punishment. I am very new to this world so I can only use what knowledge we created for entertainment to help you*

Elisa:"Question do you plan for the Aprentice level quest headed to Norwich?"

DM:"And why do you think we do?"

Elisa:"Some of the equipment is only useful in the immediate are if you head to Norwich"

DM:"Sharp eyes and logical thinking"

Elisa:"I plan to head there but alone would be a bad idea wich is why I ask if I can join you for the quest"

DM:"That depends on your usefulness as we can't have someone who only drags us down"

Elisa:"In combat I can assist with various ice magic and if necessary I can avoid dangers as I am agile and have good mana sense. And I have a high resistance to some negative effects wich might be found. I'm a beginner rank but only because I didn't update my card, I'm taking an uprank test tomorrow to rookie, if you want I could show you"

DM:"I say tomorrow after your test"

Elisa:"Good for me, the see you tomorrow"

She stands up and leaves going around town looking at the shops

Me:*Hey look at that Jewlery smith, we could maybe create a fake of me as an amulette so if someone wants to steel me he would take the fake. We could give it a bit of demonic power and if it's unique enough we should be able to track it*

Elisa:*We can ask, but didn't you tell me I can't and shouldn't take you off as would need to take a look at you to copy you*

Me:*As when I'm a scythe you have a time frame, the farther away you are from me the less you have. Give me to him and stay in a 10 m radius if he can copy me and you are fine for four hours*

(All units are converted for easier understanding as they don't use meters and such)

Elisa:"Hello?"

???:"Hello welcome to my shop what do you need?"

Elisa:"I want to ask if you can create a fake copy of an amulette"

???:"That depends on if you can pay, what it looks like and what kind of materials the copy should be made of"

Elisa:"Showing you the amulette is probably going to help you figure out if you can copy it"

She removes me and shows me to him, holding me tight and only showing me, he is not dumb as he keeps his hands away and only looks

???:"A copy is possible, and the decoration is intricate but not to hard. The cost is depending on the material and anything extra"

Elisa:"What kind of materials do you have, and could you include ones wich could be enchanted to have durability?"

The two talk and figure out an alloy mix that has a good durability and can be enchanted to make it even stronger

???:"The price is going to be (Insert high number here)"

Elisa:"I have the money but I want to ask if you can inspect this item here and if you think it's worth enough to take it as payment or part of it?"

???:"Show me and I can tell you"

She pulls out a necklace, the chain looks golden but the interesting part about it is that at the end is a ring. Floating and slowly roatating is another ring, in total there are three rings, in the middle is a blue glowing ball

(Kinda like the rings in the vid, just full golden rounded rings and not flat purple half rings)

(Found a picture)

She taps the rings and a force field prevents her from touching the rings and ball, she injects a bit of mana and the rings rotate faster and the ball glows brighter. An invisible field covers the room, the field causes mana to increase in density and strenght. She taps it again and it stops

???:"Are you sure you want to exchange this artefact for the copy of an amulette?"

Elisa:"My mother gave me this before she died, I was four so I didn't understand what she told me then. Now I do, she said: Give it to an enchanter, one who is the best at his job, he'll understand the use of it. As these were my mothers last words I will honor them, Gimdain Cerdurihr you will find a use for them I can only use a small part of it but you can use it fully"

GC:"I didn't think someone would recognise me"

Elisa:"You're the best enchanter and Jewlery smith that is known, I found out it's you from that ring in that case, the ring of a Promise"

GC:"How do you know about that? Only the former Queen of the Emeukal kingdom knew this, unless you are her.................daughter"

Elisa:"As sharp as the notes about you of my mother say"

GC:"So you're here hiding from the empire"

Elisa:"No traveling through, I'm heading for a save place"

Me:*Why are you telling him this, he could be untrustwothy! And someone could listen in*

Elisa:*He can be trusted, my mother, my father, my uncle and many more of the kigdom trust or trusted him with theire lives. He endures torture instead of breaking a promise and he has hundreds of enchantments in the shop to prevent spying of anykind*

Elisa:"I don't want to burden you and cause you trouble, you helped my family enough already"

GC:"But why do you need a copy of this amulette?"

Elisa:"It's a powerful artefact wich saved me once already and having a copy stolen is better than it"

GC:"I'll enchant with the best I can, when do you need it finished?"

Elisa:"At the latest four days" (The quest start time starts then)

GC:"I can do it, I'll include a something wich will make you able to locate it"

Me:*Yeah that's a good idea so if someone asks on how you found it you can tell it was due to that enchantment*

Elisa:"Thank you Gimdain Cerdurihr"

GC:"Don't thank me and call me Gim. How do you continue, I know people and the area so I can tell you a bit"

She tells him abou the quest, the party and the leader

GC:"Drauvauk Megithye, I know him. I can tell him on how I know your parents and how I trust them"

Elisa:"That would be a good Idea, but I need to go now and run an errand"

GC:"Have a good day"

Elisa:"You too"

GC:"I know something is in that amulette, I know that whatever you are that you can hear me and I know that you don't intend to harm her. I'll tell you if you don't protect her you wish that you are in hell"

The sentence was whispered, Elisabeth didn't hear it

To be continued..................................

(A picture has been added for the decsription of the artifact)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 1.8K 68
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
2M 100K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
121K 452 34
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
34.3K 1.4K 11
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares