The Beast World's Gift (Disco...

By HadesIsTheBest

Hello! This is a story around a few Wattpads and a few Manhuas I have read, now some of these characters will... More

The characters of my own
Prologue
Chapter 1. Where the hell am i?
Chapter 2. Time for spices
Chapter 3. The first one
Chapter 4. Camel Valley (smut)
A/N
6. Hibernation
7. Ape Village
8. Blue Lilies
9. Running away
10. New house PT.1
A/N
11.new house part 2
A/N: VERY IMPORTANT

5. The Plan

2.3K 127 25
By HadesIsTheBest

CURTIS POV

When I woke up Adia was still on my chest sleeping, I quickly check her body for my mating mark, I looked at her legs first, but nothing was there, I checked her arms too, but nothing was there either.

I moved her short hair out of her face and noticed something, the mark was a copy of my beast form, a red snake that wraps around her neck with the head on her heart.

Oh. my. God. my mate loves me! Never in my legacy have I seen a feral's mark on a female's heart!!

I couldn't keep my smirk off my face, I was ecstatic. I watched as Adia stirred a bit then woke up.

ADIA POV

When I woke up I was sore and noticed Curtis smiling at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him.

"My mark is on your heart," he said happily. I looked down and a snake head was on my chest.

"What does that mean?" I asked Curtis.

"That I'm your most cherished male, here females are often cold to their mates, and hate them, the more you hate them or love them depends on where their marks show up. So if you hated me, my mark would've been on your ankle," he explained to me.

"Really? Are females here really that shallow?" I said, mostly to myself.

"Yes they are, they think they can get anything in the world, there's the mermaid female, I tried helping her and she tried stabbing me with a sharp shell," Curtis said.

"Jesus, where is she now? In the city of beasts probably, her species is looking for her, she's the only female for her species," he explained

"Really? Why do they only have one?" I asked. Why would a species only have one female?

"Their species only has one female because a female can only give birth to one female in their lifetime, and after giving birth to the female, they die, I know the current mermaid female is Qin and she's in her 200s or 300s right now" Curtis answered.

"200 to 300?!? How or why would you live that long?!?" I exclaimed. " also wouldn't that mean she's mated with her children if she's the only one and she's been alive so long?"

"Yes it would," he said " are you hungry? And do you want to put your clothes back on?"

Shit I'm not wearing anything

⚠️QUEST ACTIVATED⚠️

PUT ON CLOTHES AND GO HUNTING
REWARDS: 200 EXP and 100 salt jars. EXP pack

ACCEPT??
Y/N

I accept

"Yeah I'm gonna get dressed and then go hunt," I said and started putting on my clothes.

"Are you sure you don't want me to hunt for you?" Curtis asked me.

"No thanks, do you want to go with me?" I asked "ill show you how I hunt"

"Sure I'll try to not be a nuisance," he said and then waited outside, I finished putting on my leather corset and camouflage cloak and got my compound bow out of my inventory along with its matching quiver.

Hey Elliott, what should we do for winter? Also what the hell is an EXP pack,

I say wait it out and head to the city of beasts during spring. Also, it's a pack that gives you 75 to 150 EXP

Good idea

I walked out of the cave and tried to instruct Curtis how I hunt. I told him the mechanics of my compound bow, my arrows, my aim, etc.

"Wow that's complicated, do a lot of people hunt that way where are your from?" Curtis asked me.

"No, almost no one hunts where I'm from, it's a dead sport, you have to have a license to hunt too," I explained. "Alright now I'm gonna go find a good tree to set up in, wanna help?"

"What do I need to look for?" He prodded and started to look around.

"A very tall and thick tree with large branches that can hold weight," I told him. He turned into his full beast form and started to look around, I headed in another direction also searching for a good tree, and when I found a good one.

It was very tall and thick with a few large branches, and another thing, there were tracks here, boar tracks, it's probably massive by the tracks, I got up onto a good branch in the tree and was close to other branches, I saw the boar, I drew my bow...

GORE SCENE

and shot him, right in the chest, he starts squealing like mad, When I got down, I picked up my hunting knife and sliced his throat, he was bleeding like a stuck pig (A/N: I'm sorry, I had to do it)

I tied his legs together, he was well over 300 pounds, he was pretty lean with an ok amount of fat on him, a good meal for a bit, I dragged him back and found Curtis with a large deer coiled in his tail. He looked at the boar I was carrying with surprise.

END OF BLOOD

"What's wrong Curtis?" I asked him "do you not like pork and bacon?"

"No, you managed to get one of those alone? And then kill it?" He asked.

"Oh it's a lone male, you can tell by its scars and the way it was very wary before I killed it," I explained to him.

"I'm just surprised they are usually in massive groups and don't stop attacking until you kill all of them and it's so rare for boar meat or pork as you call it, that only royals can eat it" He also explained.

"Really? Jesus, they aren't like that back at earth, sometimes they fight, sometimes they run, it just depends" I said "plus we've domesticated them, so they stopped being so aggressive, they got bigger, fatter, better tasting and they are pink,"

"Earth sounds so good, except for the males there," Curtis said with his voice filled with disdain.

"Should we get this meat prepared for eating?" I said. He nodded at took the boar away and into the cave I got my axe out of my inventory and started getting more firewood. I chopped down a nice-looking tree and cut it into manageable pieces and stored them in my inventory.

⚠️QUEST UPDATED⚠️
CLAIM REWARDS?
Y/N?

I accept my rewards

EXP PACK AND SALT ADDED TO INVENTORY

OPEN THE MAIN MENU.
Y/N?

Open the main menu

Adia
Age: 21
Level: 4
Title(s): The blessed, The transmigrator

Exp:150/200
Strength:65                   Health:%100
Smarts:76                    Alertness:75
Agility:64                          Skills:69

Shop:🔒🔒
Quests: None
Inventory: 210 salts (jar), furs x1,
70lbs of cooked deer meat, (2 days till expiration), tanning rack, "spices (Chili, ginger, pepper, basil, garlic) EXP pack, Firewood.

Use EXP pack?

Yes, use the EXP pack.

⚠️LEVEL NOW 5, SHOP IS UNLOCKED⚠️

Elliott, I forgot what can you get in the shop.

Just about anything, furniture, food, even sex toys if you want them

I could hear Elliott chuckle at me being flustered. I headed into the cave where Curtis was...

GORE SCENE

Skinning the boar with his nails, he already skinned the deer and left the pelt on a rock along with the antlers. I got the firewood out and started to make a fire.

"Hey Curtis, hand me that deer meat," I said. Curtis quickly Handed me all of the deer meat, I got out my spices, half of my chili peppers, and a jar of salt. "Curtis, do you have any bowls I can use?" I asked

GORE END

"Here," he handed me a massive stone one, it looks massive, and it was heavy I put it over the fire and decided to open my shop

SHOP MENU

CLOTHES

FOOD

FURNITURE

WEAPONS

SURVIVAL

MISCELLANEOUS

I choose the food tab

FOOD SHOP

BOWLS:20

(x2 if each)UTENSILS AND PLATES:10

MEAT(60lbs):45

VEGETABLES(20lbs):40

SEASONINGS:25

POTS AND PANS:35

WATER JUG:2

I choose utensils, vegetables, and a water jug

I watched them pop into my inventory and the salt deplete out of my inventory.

I got to work adding some of the mixed vegetables into the large stone pot Curtis gave me. I cubed up the deer meat into eatable pieces and threw it into the pot, along with Chili peppers and the salt jar.

It took 30 minutes to cook in total and smelled delicious. I put some on my plate and got out a fork and started eating, this was the best meal I've had since being here.

Curtis looked at me and said "where did you get those things? I know you are a lot of things that come out of nowhere. Do you have an inventory system?"

"Yes, how did you know that?" I asked warily

"There have been people who come here with powers, they come every few hundred years, they connect to the gods better than ape beastman." He explained.

"Alright then, yeah I was brought here by a god, he likes me better than the other female brought here from my world, she's kinda spoiled from what Elliott told me," I told him

"Elliott? Who's Elliott?" He asked with a bit of jealousy in his voice.

"The system, he tells me how this world works and assists me in some things like accessing my inventory, don't be jealous he isn't a person," I told him.

"What should we do for winter? Stay here?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am planning to, then head to the city of beasts?" I counter replied.

"Sounds like a good idea," he said "now eat your food and go to bed, it's nearly nighttime, plus it'll be raining for a few days"

He was right, the sun was setting, I finished my meal and put away the rest of my food for later.

I got out the fur I didn't use and put it on the floor and layer down, Curtis came and coiled around me, making a nest almost. It wasn't long until I fell asleep

WORD COUNT: 1686

A/N: Here's another chapter my readers! I hope you enjoy it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 3.3K 21
Kyra, a street thug met with an accident during her life's most thrilling and awaited Parkour stunt. Unexpectedly when she opens up her eyes, instead...
96.4K 4.7K 40
Ellise, a mother of 2 have been transported to a world that she could've imagine. A place full of Adonis who could shift to beast. What would she do...
189K 10.6K 75
[ UNEDITED , FEEL FREE TO COMMENT THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS] [COMPLETED] .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Azura thought that she had no chances of s...
167K 8.8K 58
Senexxa is a 20 year old woman. She does school online for college. She wants to follow her dad's love of field testing in archaeology. She love's th...