You heal her broken heart and...

By lapushwolves

Tavia was always by Jacob Black's side when he was depressed. Bella broke his heart and Tavia was there to he... More

You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 1
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 2
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 3
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 4
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 6
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 7
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 8
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 9
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 10
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 11
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 12
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 13
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 14
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 15
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 16
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 17
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 18
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 19
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 20
You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 21

You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 5

16.7K 287 72
By lapushwolves

Jake’s POV

After the bonfire, Tav fell asleep in my arms. I smiled as I watched her sleep and realised that I am falling in love with my best friend.

Seth’s POV

I tried to swallow the jealously that’s building up in my heart.

Seeing Tav in Jacob’s arm made me want to grimace. I am sure that nobody in the pack imprinted on Tav, which means I wouldn’t hurt any of my pack members for the fact that I am in love with her.

I thought I imprinted on Tav before, but unfortunately I didn’t. The only person who knew about this is, Sam. However, Sam didn’t seem too happy about it, almost as if he knew something but he couldn’t tell me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks has went pass, and I still haven’t have the courage to tell Tav what I think. And each week, I watched Jake and Tav getting closer and closer. Even though Jake said he didn’t imprint o Tav, I have a feeling that he might be in love with Tav too...

Tav’s POV

The past weeks, Jake and I have been getting pretty close and I suffered to keep my feelings to myself. I really want to tell Jake how I feel. But, I am afraid, afraid that if I tell Jake, he will leave and I am left with nothing, not even a friend.

My ankle is all better now, I can start to walk properly, but Jake and Seth still fuss over it and won’t let me walk for too long. I am meeting Jake at the beach today; he said he got something important to tell me. I wondered what it is.

Jake’s POV

I planned to tell Tav what I think tonight, if...I can. I tried to tell her a couple of times before, but every time I stare into her wonderful brown eyes, I froze. Then, I would shrug it off and Tav would look at me weirdly.

You have to tell her tonight, Jacob Black.

I sighed.

Bella’s POV

Why wouldn’t Edward agree to turn me into a vampire? I hate the fact that I will continue to grow old while Edward stays the same ...forever.

My thoughts was interrupted by a phone call....from Edward

“Hello?” I said

Bella, I will come pick you up soon. I had to go hunting with Jasper first, is that alright with you?” came Edward soft, silky voice.

“Yes, sure.” I replied, although I’ve been with Edward for a long time now, his voice still sent shivers down my spine.

Okay, Goodbye Bella.”

“Bye.”

I don’t want to leave Edward, I don’t want to die. I couldn’t live without Edward and I don’t ever want to away from him.

I am going to make Edward changed his minds and turned me into one.

A tear rolled down my cheek. I hated it whenever I brought this subject up, Edward’s voice turned icy and cold. I hated arguing with him.

I will make him changed his mind. Even if I have to argue with him.

After a while, I heard a car driving into our driveway. Must be Edward.

I took a deep breath and open the door to greet Edward.

“Edward.” I whisper, blinking back the tears.

Bella?”

I fought to hold my tears.

“Bella? What’s wrong, tell me.” Edward looked at me with a worried look on his beautiful face.

I couldn’t hold my tears anymore. At the sound of Edward’s voice, he reminded me how much I truly loved him, I can’t leave him.

“Edward...” My voice came out unsteadily.

Edward titled his head and wait for me to continue.

“.........Promise me something, Edward.”

I will do anything for you, love. What is it?” he asked, concerned.

“Anything?” I asked again.

Silence.

Edward, who is starting to understand where I am going, froze and his handsome features are now cold and icy.

Bella...Anything but that...”

“But...but you said you would do anything for me, Edward. It’s not fair. I am growing older and older each day. I am going to leave you one day. Do you not care? I don’t want to age while you, all of you, Alice, Emmett, Jasper, Rosalie, Esme and Carlise stayed the same throughout the whole thing.” I was nearly yelling when I got to the end.

Edward and I stood there for several minutes without speaking,. Then, Edward started to shake his head.

“NO! Bella, you know that I will never let that happen to you.” His voice was cold and emotionless.

I was angry, angry at myself for being so weak. I hated to see Edward in pain, just to be near me.

I stopped and control my tears. I am going to change Edward’s mind today no matter what.

“Fine.” I said, my voice came out plain and cold, just like his.

I need time to think, a way that would change Edward’s mind.

“Edward, can you leave today? Please?” I asked with iciness in my voice.

Edward nodded and he swiftly left the room.

I had to act fast, once Alice realised that she couldn’t see my future, she will tell Edward. I would only have a short amount of time to get to la Push, over the border line. I jumped into my car and started the engine.

Hurry up!

I speed down the road that led to La Push.

Jacob... I have  to get to Jacob’s house.

I know I am probably the most selfish person in the world right now, going past the border means the Cullen’s and the pack might start a war. I am going to hurt everyone, and most importantly, I am going to hurt Jake... again. But, I have to do it, I have to change Edward’s mind.

I am sorry, Jake. I am sorry.

I picked my phone and ring Jake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2K 25
When Edward Cullen gets Bella pregnant he searches for all the help he could find . That leads him to one of his best friend Aurora . Besides being h...
69.3K 1.1K 34
We know the story of Jacob Black. But what about his twin sister, Hannah Black. The year she turns 16, her life changes forever. Best friends start a...
24.6K 544 23
(Sequel to Midnight!) "I gave you my heart, only to have it broken." After Bella runs off leaving Edward confused and heartbroken, he goes to Abby f...
1.3K 82 8
According to his friends, Jacob has a type. Tiny brunettes with down-to-earth natures and caring hearts. From New Moon to Breaking Dawn, Jacob faces...