THE MAN WHO WILL BECOME THE P...

By MUGIWARANOLUFFY_15

Luffy in this story is smart person. In this story, he still eats the devil fruit, and he will learn about Ha... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16

15

1.8K 63 17
By MUGIWARANOLUFFY_15

The long-nosed boy tenses up after seeing Luffy's intimidating presence.

"What I'm saying is that those aren't made to threaten people."

Zoro smirked and unheated his katana a little.

"What you're looking at now are real pirates." Zoro said, narrowing his eyes.

"Who cares if you guys are feared in East Blue?! They call me proud Ussop here! "

He was about to shoot his slingshot when he tensed up after seeing Luffy's eyes.

He remembers what Luffy and Zoro said earlier, then his legs shake in fear.

"..."

Ussop sighs and drops his slingshot "The words of a real pirate are really different." 

Luffy clapped his hands and said, "You're Ussop, right? I'm here for you. "

Ussop was stunned upon hearing Luffy's words.

"Me? Why me?! "

Luffy smiled and said, "Do you want to turn the world upside down with me?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"He is finally making a move." Ace said while looking at the sky.

"What do you mean, Ace?" Marco looked at him curiously." Who's going to make a move? "

Everyone in the Whitebeard Pirates looked at Ace, wondering who he was talking about, including Whitebeard.

Ace smiled softly His face was full of gentleness, which surprised the whole crew.

"He's a person who is far stronger than me, even with my other brother combined."

"Ehhhh?!" 

Ace praised someone?! 

All of them were shocked. Now all of them are wondering who the man is that earned Ace's respect.

"Who is he, Ace san?" Teach said this while eating a pie.

"My little brother" Ace grins.

"..."

"EHHHHH?!" 

"You have a little brother?" Thatch was slightly shocked.

Whitebeard raised an eyebrow, "What is his name, son?"

Ace looked at his father and happily said, "Monkey D. Luffy."

Another D? Whitebeard pondered.

"You must be joking! Your little brother is stronger than you?! " Haruta said

"To be honest, while we are fighting, I can't even touch him. He is also the one who taught me haki and marine secret skills. "

"Damn, a kid knows Haki?" Jozu said

"Who taught him?" Marco asked curiously 

"He learns about the existence of haki because of Benn Beckman, and our grandfather is the one who teaches him."

"There is news! There's news! " A random Whitebeard pirate shouts

"What?" Marco asked 

"A new pirate with a 150 million berries!" 

"Hey, give me the bounty poster!" Ace said, the whitebeard member obeyed.

"This... It's him! My little brother! It's him! " Ace shows Luffy's bounty poster

What makes Ace more shocked is that Luffy's bounty is 150 million berries! It's rare for a new pirate to have that much bounty.

"My little brother is a total badass, isn't he? Pops look! It's my brother Luffy! " Ace said he was showing Luffy's poster to Whitebeard

"Yeah, I can see that... Ace invites him to the ship. I want to talk to him. "

Ace froze after hearing what Whitebeard said. What was Pops planning now? Does he want Luffy to join the Whitebeard pirates? That would be so cool! 

..............................

Headquarters of the Revolutionary Army

"Sabo kun, you've been staring at that newspaper for half an hour." Koala said

Sabo kun

Sabo kun...

...

SABO KUNN!!

Sabo was startled when Koala yelled at him.

"What did you say again?" Sabo scratched the back of his head.

"Ahhhh mouuu, is that newspaper more important than me?" Koala pouts

"Uhhhmmm yeah," Sabo nods, which earns a slap on his head from Koala.

"Owwww, what's your problem?"

"You're my problem! We're on a date and your focus is on something else! Give me that newspaper! " Koala snatches the newspaper.

"Hey! I'm still reading it! " Sabo tried to get the newspaper back, but Koala punched him.

Sabo just gave up and sulked in the corner.

"A new notorious pirate in East Blue Monkey D. Luffy... What?! 150 million bounty for a new pirate? That's so rare! " Koala was shocked after seeing Luffy's poster.

"My little brother is so cool, right?" Sabo grins.

"Huh? Wait, what?! Little brother?! He's your little brother? "

Sabo nodded and puffed his chest and proudly said, "He's stronger than me, so don't underestimate him."

"You didn't tell me that you have a little brother! He looks so cute! "

"Of course he's my brother, afterall."

"He must be still on East Blue! Let's meet him Sabo kun! "

.........................

A beautiful woman was reading the newspaper about Luffy. Her beauty is unrivaled. She is very tall and slender, with long black hair that extends past her waist with locks of hair that frame her face down to her chin and show off her high forehead.

She is none other than Boa Hancock, the Pirate Empress, also known as the Snake Princess.

"He freed an island from being enslaved by a fisherman, and he chose to fight against marines just to protect the citizens." Boa bit her index finger.

He also had a high bounty for a rookie pirate... The marines are serious this time...

He's so cute and handsome too. What was I thinking?! I'm the great pirate Empress! No man is worthy of my beauty!

But

Aishhhhh! Whatever!

"Let's go to East Blue as soon as possible!" She ordered her crew.

"But sister, I thought we were going to..." Sandersonia paused when she saw her sister glaring at her.

"Don't you hear me? If I told you we were going to East Blue, we are going to East Blue! " Hancock shouts at them.

The Boa sisters and the crew could only nod because they didn't want to turn into stone, though they were wondering what their captain was thinking.

Marigold looked at the wanted poster that Hancock dropped, and her eyes widened in shock. Could it be her sister, who is cold-hearted and doesn't like men, is in love with a rookie pirate? 

If he has such a high bounty despite being a rookie, then the marines will do everything to catch him. They might even send a warlord or a vice admiral!

"Monkey D. Luffy... Just who are you? Why do I want to protect you?" Hancock thought while staring at the sea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.7K 40
(Y/N) is the so-called Shi no Megami. Who claimed herself the one who will become the strongest creature in the whole world. She is a woman with hidd...
1.4K 87 6
The declaration of the treasure known as the "One Piece" began an age of pirates who've come from all corners of the world in the hopes of being the...
97.2K 2.4K 40
(Y/N) is a wind man, he ate the Kuki-Kuki no mi. He finds himself in a complicated situation but gets rescued by a rubber man with a straw hat in ret...
14.8K 717 101
A storm that reached the East Blue once separated three friends who were on a ship. Three friends with a difference. Yukiji was one of them, the sist...