After The Divorce, I Farmed I...

EggLastCrack द्वारा

[ WARNING UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... अधिक

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1:: Going Into The Countryside Disheartenedly
2:: Original Ecological Village
3:: Wife Is Gone
4:: A Lonely Sleepless Night
5:: Black Tea Merchant
6:: If You Want To Be Rich, Build Roads First
7:: Where Did Your Wife Go?
8:: How Is He?
9:: The Vegetables He Grown Sprouted
10:: Blamed
11: New Road Controversy
12: Who Is Not Tempered Yet?
13: President Lin Was Married Early!
14: Want To Fight? I Will Accompany You!
15: Invincible Whirlwind Legs
16: It's So Fun to Set Up A Street Stall
17: Passing By
18: The Suspected Old Person Comes
19: The Late Recipient
20: Ling Persian Cat Has Shown Its Claws
21: The Most Handsome Farmer Brother
22: I Want to Sell Vegetables Live
23: Is Officially Live!
24: No Need For Beauty Software
25: No Need For Beauty Software (2)
26: Is The Person In the Video His Wife?
27: REUNION
28: Use The Washboard
29: Let's Take a Break Together
30: Whose Belly Is Groaning
31: This is My Countryside
32: Live Broadcast With Husband
33: Suspect You Are Engaging
34: Going To The Supermarket Together
35: Ancestor Lin's Crisis
36: My Wife Is Jealous
37: Discrimination and Rumors
38: The Consequences of Death
39: Do I shoot an advertisement?
40: Still Missing a Sister?
41: Catching Fish Live
42: Live Fish Selling
43: My Sister Is Coming
44: Misunderstandings caused by Massage
45: An Awkward Morning
46: Live Bookmark
47: I got a fever again at night
48: Su Ling's Disease
49:: Mr. Su has changed a lot?
50:: Enemy Road Is Narrow
51: Tennis Friendly Match
52:: Beating someone down~
53:: Encountering Second Uncle Lin
54:: I have a friend
55:: The episode at the banquet
56:: A night of trouble
57:: I was in the limelight at the art exhibition chapter
58:: Going on a Date with My Sister
59:: Kidnapping
60:: Live Streaming Kidnapping Incident
61:: Brother and sister join forces
62:: Murder
63:: The Murderer Is Wenxi
65:: He was greatly stimulated
66: Telling the Sickness
67:: Let's Divorce!
68:: It must not be calculated
69:: Back to Shixi Village!
70:: The Abused Child
71: Sister's Advertisement is Starred
72: BLANK
73: It's Right to Be Hard
74:: The little sister is popular on the Internet!
75:: Hot Searches for Adoptive Mother Abusing Children
76:: President Lin Cooks
77:: The Nanny Is Here
78:: BLANK
79:: Trouble in Chashan
80:: We Are Not Divorced
81: Meeting Xiao Fangqi
82: He's the Little Daddy
83: We Are All Your Relatives
84: Turning the world around
85: Husband and Wife Live Broadcast
86: Bringing Xiao Fangqi Back to the Village
87: Taking the Children to Town
88: Being Followed
89: The Dust Settled [ END ]
90: [ EXTRA 1 ]
91: [ EXTRA 2 ]
92: EXTRA 3 [ END ]

64:: The Ancestral House of the Lin Family

958 19 0
EggLastCrack द्वारा

The Lin family's ancestral residence is a large courtyard with five courtyards spanning east and west.

It was the first time that Su Ling came here and was really surprised to see such a huge and complete house. 

After going through that era, it was not easy for the Lin clan to keep the ancestral house intact.

Because there are many courtyards and many people living in them, Mrs. Lin left early, and Mrs. Lin lived alone in the small courtyard of the main house. 

The others were arranged according to their generations. 

The other courtyards have been allocated early, and only the four courtyards in the west cross courtyard are left for him. 

The layout is a little smaller, but the five courtyards connected to the back have built a small garden, with rockery, rockery, and small ponds and bridges. 

The scenery is better than other courtyards. Much more beautiful.

The car was parked in the parking lot at the front door of the ancestral house. 

People who had been working in the yard for a long time came forward to say hello. 

When they learned that the owner of this generation had returned, they all looked respectfully and enthusiastically helped unload their luggage.

When they opened the trunk of the car, they saw that it was full of rice bags and tea boxes, and they was stunned for a while.

Lin Feng was carrying a small suitcase and stood by the car with Su Ling.

 Seeing that the staff was confused, he said, "These are the rice and tea that Su Ling grew in the countryside. Grandpa's birthday, he brought it back to share with everyone."

The staff was even more shocked when they heard this, and looked at Su Ling standing beside Lin Feng in disbelief.

Bai Baijing, the gentle and gentle Mr. Su, would go to the countryside to farm?

It's too incredible, isn't it?

Su Ling said humbly, "Actually, the villagers helped to plant it together, so I'll start it ." 

With Mr. Su's status and status, it is surprising enough to be willing to go to the ground.

The staff carried the rice and tea to the yard, going back and forth several times, causing others to look up curiously.

Su Ling and Lin Feng entered the courtyard, walked a long way, and arrived at the fourth courtyard of the West Cross Courtyard. 

Although no one has lived here for a long time, they are usually cleaned. Today, when they learned that they were back, Aunt Zhou, who took care of the yard, tidyed up the house early.

In modern times, no matter how old the courtyards are, modern facilities have been added, such as water, electricity, coal, air conditioners, refrigerators, TVs, etc., everything is available.

There is a kitchen in the yard. Aunt Zhou cooked sweet-scented sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus dumplings. When Su Ling and Lin Feng arrived, they just boiled the pot to eat.

It's been a long time since Su Ling was not used to it. He sat in the restaurant and ate glutinous rice balls quietly.

The glutinous rice balls are delicious, glutinous but not greasy, with a light bite, the thick sesame filling flows out, and it is fragrant and sweet in the mouth.

"Mr. Su looks thinner than before." Aunt Zhou said.

"Huh? No?" Su Ling put down the spoon and touched his cheek, "Maybe I used a little baby fat?"

Lin Feng looked up at him and said, "He is really thin, he just got sick a while ago."

Aunt Zhou heard that, worryingly asked. "Why are you sick? Are you feeling better now?"

Su Ling hurriedly said, "Okay, good morning! It's just a common cold and fever. Just take medicine."

Under the table, he stretched out his foot and stepped on Lin Feng's sealed leather shoes.

How can you just say something about having a fever? If Aunt Zhou gets to the bottom of it, he won't be so embarrassed to use his toes to dig out an underground palace?

Hearing that he was cured, Aunt Zhou breathed a sigh of relief. "You should always pay attention to your health, and you can't do whatever you want just because you are young. Now that your body is overdrawn, you will have to pay it back in the future."

"Yes, yes, I know, Aunt Zhou." Su Ling bit the spoon and nodded obediently. 

He is good-looking and has beautiful eyes. He is particularly attractive when he is good-looking. 

Aunt Zhou looks at him with kindness in his eyes.

She has worked in Lin's house for 30 years, and she takes care of all the affairs of the West Campus. 

Lin Feng is almost like her growing up and loves him as her own child. After Su Ling came, she loved Wujiwu. Just as caring.

It's a pity that young people are not used to living in old houses and like to move out. They don't see each other a few times a year. It's rare that they came back today.

After eating the dumplings, the two went to the main courtyard to visit the old man.

The old man is old and loves quietness. 

The yard he lives in is not big, but the layout is elegant. 

The yard is full of flowers, plants and trees, and there is a pond of koi in the corner. The daily fun of the old man is to make a pot of tea and sit beside the stone table to enjoy feed the fish.

When Su Ling and Lin Feng arrived, he was throwing a handful of fish food into the pond in his hands. 

Hundreds of koi fish gathered in one place. The red lights were shining and the water was rippling. It was so lively that the old man laughed happily.

Seeing that Lin Feng took Su Ling's hand into the courtyard, the old man threw all the fish food in his hands into the pond, clapped his hands, and looked at them kindly.

"Back?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes, Grandpa." Lin Feng said respectfully.

"Hello grandpa." Su Ling greeted politely.

"Okay, come and sit." The old man greeted them to sit at the stone table together. He is in his 90s, his hair, beard and eyebrows are all white, and his body is thin but healthy. 

He was also a handsome guy when he was young, the eyes are still bright.

After the two of them sat down, he shouted into the room full of anger, "Xiao Zhang, Xiao Zhang—

"Hey, come, come." A middle-aged man ran out of the room, holding a Pan Cherry is the nutritionist who usually takes care of the old man, Zhang Yuan. 

The two young people in front of the stone table, his eyes lit up, and he said with a smile, "Oh, Xiaofeng and Xiaoling are here? Let's try these red light cherries together, they are big and sweet."

"Thank you, Uncle Zhang." Su Ling graciously took one.

"Xiao Zhang, go and brew the tea again." The old man spoke.

"I'll go right away." Zhang Yuan put down the cherries, picked up the teapot and cups on the table, and went back to the room to make tea again.

The old man wiped his fingers with a wet towel, picked up a cherry, put it in his mouth, tasted the sweetness, and nodded with satisfaction.

"You two eat too, don't just sit and watch." He urged the two young men.

"I'm eating, Grandpa." Su Ling took a cherry and handed it to Lin Feng, Lin Feng took his hand and ate it directly, his lips touched Su Ling's fingertips intentionally or unintentionally.

Su Ling glared at him. 

In front of the elderly, restrain yourself!

Lin's cover didn't change, he picked a big cherry and fed it back to Su Ling.

Su Ling didn't eat it, or didn't eat it, and his cheeks were slightly flushed.

The old man is quite happy to see the intimacy of the two children, and he is not as prejudiced as others towards this male granddaughter-in-law. 

After all, after living for a long time, what big storms have you never seen before? 

When the grandson wanted to marry a man, he was opposed by all the uncles. 

He was the only one who invited Su Ling to chat for a while. He was a good boy and had a deep affection for his grandson, so he decided to agree their marriage.

Although there was no large wedding banquet abroad, a Chinese wedding was solemnly held in the ancestral house of the Lin family, and the family members of the Lin family were invited to drink.

Su Ling and the old man have a common language.

The old man likes to collect paintings and calligraphy, especially the paintings of Master Zhang Qianyi. 

When he learned that Su Ling was Zhang Qianyi's close disciple, he was really happy, and he pulled him to chat with great enthusiasm.

Su Ling saw that the old man really liked the teacher's paintings, so he went to the teacher to grind a painting and gave it to the old man. 

The old man was very happy and smiled like a child.

"I heard that your teacher held an art exhibition recently?" the old man asked.

"Yes, it was held at the JSK Convention and Exhibition Center four days ago. I took a video here, can Grandpa watch it?" Su Ling took out his phone and clicked on the photo album.

"Watch it, of course." The old man took the video that Su Ling opened and watched it with relish.

Su Ling shot a total of three short videos, each of which lasted more than ten minutes. The art students shot from a strong angle, making each painting clear, beautiful and atmospheric.

The old man watched for a while, put down the phone, and rubbed his eyes. "I'm old, I can't see clearly."

Su Ling said, "It's because the phone is small, so it's inconvenient to read."

Zhang Yuan brewed new tea and placed it on the stone table gently. 

Hearing the conversation between the two, he poured the tea and said, "There is an iPad in the room, the screen is big and you can see it clearly."

Lin Feng stood up, " Where is it, I'll get it."

Zhang Yuan said, "Put it on the bedside of the old man's room. Last night he secretly watched the TV series until eleven o'clock, and he caught me." 

The old man said angrily, "You call it secret watching ?"

Zhang Yuan smiled and said, "Yes, yes, you are looking at it openly." 

The old man picked up the teacup, blew it, took a sip, and looked proud.

Zhang Yuan did not argue with him either. 

As a person gets older, his temper becomes more and more like a child, and he often has to follow him, otherwise he will get angry, and it is not easy to persuade him.

Lin Feng went into the house and took the iPad, Su Ling passed the video, and the big screen could see clearly.

"Tsk tsk tsk, as expected of Master Zhang, the painting is really good." The old man recited while admiring, "I originally wanted to go to the scene to see, but they said that I was approaching my 90th birthday, I couldn't walk around, and I was trapped in this small yard. I was so bored every day that I missed Master Zhang's exhibition for nothing."

Others saw that he was watching seriously and didn't bother, they sat beside him drinking tea and eating cherries, and when the old man got addicted to watching it, he finally put it down with satisfaction. 

"When will your teacher hold an art exhibition next time?" he asked Su Ling.

"It's hard to say." Su Ling said, "But next time the teacher holds an art exhibition, I will tell you in advance." 

The old man nodded again and again. "We have to say it half a month in advance."

Su Ling replied, "Yes." 

After drinking tea, the old man said that he was tired and wanted to go into the room to lie down. 

Su Ling and Lin Feng helped him in, and then left, Zhang Yuan took them off to the gate of the courtyard.

After seeing the old man, he naturally want to visit his father-in-law and mother-in-law.

Lin Lihong is the eldest son, and the courtyard he lives in is right in the middle of the main courtyard. 

On the old man's birthday, it is up to him and Rong Siqiu to entertain guests.

When Su Ling and Lin Feng arrived, there were a few people sitting in the living room. 

Rong Siqiu was wearing a sophisticated cheongsam, with jade around her neck and jade bracelets on her wrists. 

She was graceful and dignified.

Seeing her son and daughter-in-law coming, Rong Siqiu waved to them.

"I'm back." She looked at Su Ling, frowning slightly, "After a trip to the country, everyone lost weight."

Su Ling smiled and said, "Actually, I didn't lose much weight. Working every day in the country, my body became stronger. "

Rong Siqiu asked him to sit beside her, and Lin Feng wanted to sit down with him, but she chased him away. "Your dad has something to do with you. He's in the study. You go to him yourself."

Lin Feng stood still, staring at Su Ling.

How could Rong Siqiu not see her son's protection of his wife, every time he came back to his ancestral house, he refused to leave Su Ling for fear of being bullied.

Su Ling nudged his shoulder lightly and winked at him. "Go, I'll sit with Mom for a while."

Lin Feng then left reluctantly.

As soon as he left, the middle-aged woman sitting across from him squinted. "Oh, sister-in-law, Xiao Feng is worthy of being the elder brother's son. He likes to stick to his wife."

Keep smiling.

This middle-aged woman is Lin Feng's aunt, Lin Yawen. 

She is fifty-nine years old this year. She has a bright personality and is quite masculine. 

She wears neutral suit pants, neatly cut short hair, and has a well-kept face, looks ten years younger than her actual age.

"I'm not talking nonsense, right, sister-in-law three?" Lin Yawen asked the old lady in the purple dress beside her.

Jiang Lihua picked up the teacup, blew it, and said calmly, "I'm getting old and my memory is poor. What happened decades ago is about to be forgotten."

Unable to get support, Lin Yawen turned to ask another person. "The third sister-in-law forgot, the fourth sister-in-law never forgot?" 

The fourth sister-in-law, Shen Man, also answered ambiguous, but she refused to fall into the trap.

Lin Yawen was helpless, and Rong Siqiu said with a good meal. "In front of children, you are not serious. You are already old."

"I'm only fifty-nine years old, and I'm still young!" Lin Yawen challenged Su Ling. She raised her eyebrows, "Really , Xiao Su?"

"Yes, the first time I saw her, I thought my aunt was only thirty years old." Su Ling said. 

This is the truth. When he first came to the ancestral house and saw Lin Yawen, who was walking fast and shrewd and capable, he thought she was a "cousin", but when Lin Feng introduced her as her aunt, Su Ling was shocked.

"This child's mouth is sweet." Lin Yawen's eyes were kind, she took out a small box from the brand-name bag she was carrying, and handed it to Su Ling, "Come on, this is a gift from Gu."

"Ah...this... "Su Ling hesitated to answer, and looked at her mother-in-law as if asking for help.

"Take it." Rong Siqiu said, "It's just a small square seal. It's not worth a lot of money. If your aunt catches someone, give one away."

Su Ling then took it and opened the box to see that there were a small jade seal, creamy yellow, delicate in texture and moist as fat, is actually a piece of high-quality Hetian jade.

Where is this worthless?

Clearly very valuable!

A random gift is more than ten or two hundred thousand, and my aunt is really generous.

"Thank you Auntie." After all, Su Ling came from a wealthy background. It was not surprising that she was used to this small battle, so she put away the jade seal generously.

"Yawen has given gifts, and our elders also have to give them." Jiang Lihua and Shen Man were not to be outdone, and they took out a small brocade box from their bags and gave them to Su Ling.

Su Ling had a shy smile on his face, and he felt bitter in his heart. After he received the gift, he had to sit here and chat with them. 

He wanted to sit for a while and then slip away, but now he can't.

The third aunt gave him a bracelet of red sandalwood beads, and the fourth aunt gave him a bottle of ambergris, which was of great value.

All the guests have given away. 

Rong Siqiu, who is a mother-in-law, can't give it away?

She took a jade plate directly from her finger and handed it to Su Ling. "Last month, I went to Myanmar to bet on a small stone. I cut out a glass type of imperial green, and made a pair of earrings and a fingerboard. After I wear the earrings, the fingerboard will be given to you."

Su Ling looked at the jade finger in the palm of his hand. board, feel the pressure.

Glass Imperial Green!

Can be met but not sought!

A small fingerboard, more than tens of millions!

"Mom...this is too expensive..."

"I only spent fifty thousand yuan for the raw materials, which is not expensive at all."

Rong Siqiu said indifferently. 

Gambling stones are gambling luck. 

At that time, she bought them casually. 

She never thought that she would be able to offer any good materials. 

But she would see green when she cut it with one stroke. The 50,000 yuan rose to hundreds of millions in an instant, which made others envious.

But for her, the cost price is only 50,000 yuan, and giving Su Ling a fingerboard is only 10,000 or 20,000 yuan.

Mother-in-law said so, what can Su Ling do?

You can only wear it obediently.

Yes, the gifts are all received, so let's chat with you at ease!

So, he chatted and laughed with the three old ladies with a calm expression, Lin Yawen asked him what he was doing in the countryside, and he told them the interesting stories of Shixi Village.

"Yeah, you're still farming yourself?" Lin Yawen looked at Su Ling in surprise, it was hard to imagine such a noble young man willing to work in the ground in a condescending manner.

"Most of the villages are self-sufficient. I can't go to the town's vegetable market every day to buy vegetables. Anyway, there is space in the backyard, so I learned to grow them." Su Ling said, "The vegetables grown at home are picked and eaten now, fresh and delicious, and they taste very good. "

"When you say that, I want to eat it." Lin Yawen said, "When I have time, I will also go to Phoenix Mountain to play."

"Speaking of Phoenix Mountain, did Xiaofeng buy a piece of land there ?" Jiang Lihua asked.

Holding the teacup, Rong Siqiu took a sip and said, "It wasn't Xiaofeng who bought it, but Zhiyuan from the second family."

"Zhiyuan? He's not..." Shen Man frowned. 

What Lin Zhiyuan did has long been spread among relatives. 

This kind of person who takes advantage of his position, covets huge sums of money from the company, transfers it overseas, and uses it for his own use, is simply a jerk, not a thing.

Just as he was talking, new guests entered the courtyard, and two four- or five-year-old children ran into the living room, not at all afraid to come over and shout sweetly.

"Good mother-in-law, good auntie!" The child was young and shouted to several old ladies. 

When it was Su Ling's turn, he got stuck.

"Call him uncle." The old lady who followed behind reminded them.

The child obediently called out uncle to Su Ling.

All of a sudden, Su Ling picked up the snacks on the table and gave them to them. The two children took them and climbed onto the chairs to sit and eat.

Rong Siqiu said to Su Ling, "Your second aunt is here, go and brew a pot of flower tea again."

"Okay." Su Ling got up, picked up the empty teapot and cup on the table and went to the kitchen.

The second aunt's name is Cen Guixiang, the wife of the second uncle Lin Lihao and the mother of Lin Zhiyuan. 

These two children are her great-grandchildren.

Lin Zhiyuan did wicked things, and she, a mother, did not avoid suspicion, but brought her great-grandson to visit, not knowing what medicine she sold in her gourd.

"Oh, I'll just sit here, I don't need to soak it." Cen Guixiang smiled politely. 

She was already sitting next to her granddaughter, she took out a handkerchief and wiped her hands covered with pastry crumbs.

Of course Su Ling listened to her mother-in-law's words and went into the kitchen on her own, stealing a short free time.

Therefore, he didn't like coming to the Lin family's ancestral house. 

Everyone lived in one place, and it was so convenient to visit.

The second aunt specially picked this time and brought her two children, obviously she came prepared.

It is estimated that he received the letter. 

Lin Feng returned to his ancestral house today, so he eagerly wanted to rely on his identity as an elder to ask his teacher for guilt.

However, Su Ling was not worried at all, and his mother-in-law was not a fuel-efficient lamp.

He patiently brewed the scented tea, and the old ladies in the living room were chatting, but they never got to the point. 

He don't know if it was intentional or not, Cen Guixiang led the topic to the child.

"Sister-in-law, you see that my great-grandson is so old, when will your Lin Feng give you a grandson?"

Su Ling stood at the door of the kitchen with his brewed flower tea in hand.

Rong Siqiu, the mother-in-law, didn't rush, but the outsiders were in a hurry.

"Lin Feng and Su Ling are both still young." She said lightly.

Cen Guixiang smiled ambiguous. "They are both men, how did the child come? I heard from my family Zhiyuan that he invested in a biological research company abroad and is studying artificial wombs. If Lin Feng is interested, I will ask Zhiyuan to help."

"Don't bother Second Aunt."

Lin Feng's cold voice suddenly sounded, he came out of the study, maybe he had an unpleasant conversation with his father, there was a chill on his body, Cen Guixiang's topic was hitting the muzzle, which made his eyes sharp and expression on his face even more icy.

====

ELC: I don't understand the rich since I am not one hahaha =_=

AFTER THE DIVORCE I FARMED IN THE COUNTRYSIDE

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

35.8K 1.2K 12
𝗧𝗲𝗮 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 | Harry can't say dying for the second time was the worst thing that ever happened to him. (Crossposted to Wattpa...
311K 10.3K 73
The war broke out after the Fire Nation attacks. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements can stop them. Fearing for the Avatar, the Fire Nation...
403K 16K 19
Imprisoned in an underground laboratory his entire life, eighteen-year-old Leonardo finally escapes, entering the real world for the first time. Over...
6.2K 333 27
PROLOGUE Lisa is very rich but he is a very cold person . all he do was create money and he is very strict and savage but he love his parents very mu...