𝐏𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒 || wilbu...

By buggissh

every night, enchanting piano melodies emanate from wilbur's flat neighbor, he falls asleep to the sound of t... More

meet the cast
piano keys
2;
3;
4;
5;
6;
7;
8;
9;
10;
11;
12;
13;
14;
15;
16;
17;
18;
19;
20;
21;
22;
23;
;24.
Wilbur's Situation.

50k Special

3K 61 62
By buggissh

A/N: does not add to the original plot btw!!

For years have I sought their seclusion; this entire time these concrete walls never failed to provide as my cocoon and do it well. Here was my solace, never failing to provide me with comfort and serenity.

My gaze travels across their smooth surface, their rose color dazzling but earthen. My hands can feel the warmth of the sun, which has been transferred to them but returned with steadfast purpose.

It was never going to be easy to leave home, something I know all to well after experiencing it firsthand already, however this time I chose take these emotions and these memories of warmth and joy with me, the prospect of fresh ones prevents any feelings of regret or anxiety that are usually always destined to torment me.

No offense though, won't miss the neighbors, Old Man Davis was a pain in my ass and that Wilbur Soot guy? Pfft, who is that again?

"Are you all set, love?" From behind me, a towering British voice speaks.

"One more moment," I sniffle, sounding pathetic and gross, although I was really trying not to cry at the time. As I stood in front of my entryway, or what was my entryway, staring at the empty space where I used to call home reminds me of when I moved here for the first time; it was practically identical.

The weirdo British dude that totally isn't Wilbur because that would be gross slowly hugs my waist from behind, he puts his chin above my head and lightly chuckles, "For a person who talks shit on Brighton so much you seem so devastated to leave?"

"I don't hate Brighton, or British people," I say through sniffles, "I just hate you."

"That's not polite is it?" He says as he turns me around by my shoulders, tenderly taking my chin and wiping the single tear that has rolled down my cheek.

I shrug at him before pulling him into a much-needed hug; despite my banter, he still holds me as securely as I hold him.

I'm not sure how he does it, how can someone like him put up with me so easily; I tell him I hate him, insult him, and even mock him, and yet he never gives up on me, he never even gets tired of me.

Instead, he tells me he loves me, he compliments me, and that he considers himself lucky that I had moved to Brighton.

He always makes me feel so utterly special, and I'm ecstatic that I'll be able to maintain this for the remainder of my life in our new home.

Okay maybe I lied, maybe it was Wilbur, but SHUSH he doesn't need to know.

.

"WOAH!" The blond boy screams as he enters the new home, it was spotless in every corner, a tall ceiling and gorgeous tile floors, "You know I was really starting to regret coming because how long the shitty ride was but this is nicee, no cockroaches or nothing!" He quotes.

"Except for that one right there," Ezmae enters behind Tommy with her finger pointed at Wilbur.

"Someone kill it quick!" Elliot screams from behind the door, not even making an attempt to come in and see what they were talking about.

"I was talking about Wilbur you fool." Ezmae grabs Elliot by his collar and drags him inside.

Elliot quickly hides behind her and makes an accusing finger towards Wilbur, "My words still stand."

Wilbur perks an eyebrow, "Oh? What're you gonna do?"

Elliot who was pretending to be scared immediately drops his facade and smiles while putting his head on his sisters shoulder, "I'll deck you."

"Will you?" Wilbur smiles to him in return, "I'm waiting." He says with face to the side showcasing his cheek.

"You want me to?" Elliot instead perks his lips out as if going for a kiss and Ezmae slaps his on his mouth.

"Get out."

.

The kitchen was filled with a delectable aroma, wafting through the air and putting a spell on anyone nearby. The sounds of chatter filled the area, bringing the nearly bare house to life.

Among the five people, the twins were sitting at the table, Tommy was in the living room, and Wilbur and I were right next to each other, him talking as I cooked.

"That smells incredible Elaine." Wilbur says once again.

"Wilbur." I turned away from the food and looked to him, "Thank you honey, but you've said that about 50 times now."

"It really does though!" He exclaims, "I don't know how you do it, especially with such little ingredients!"

"How about you ask the wall about it, I'm sure it knows." I banter, pointing towards the exit of the kitchen.

Wilbur audibly scoffs as if I've said the most ball crunching, gobblestopping, wilbussyshocking thing to ever exist, "Are you kicking me out??"

"Please?"

"Two years! It's been two years of us together!" Wilbur cries, "Do I really mean nothing to you? Just moved in together and you're kicking me out, no two-week notice?"

I drop the spatula and slowly turn to Wilbur, "I'm only kicking you out the kitchen for now, keep it up and I'll be kicking something else."

Wilbur slowly squints at me and folds his arms, "Are you threatening me right now?"

"I'm threatening your balls, get out or I'm getting the kitchen knifes."

"...yes ma'am." Wilbur pouts and drags his feet as he leaves the kitchen.

Before he left, he returned his gaze to me with an obviously forced sad expression. I raise an eyebrow and motion for him to leave; he takes a single step before looking back to me with an even more exaggerated sorrowful expression.

"Wilbur."

I realized I need to get back to cooking before my shit burns, it's clear Wilbur isn't leaving and doesn't want to leave anytime soon so I tell him, "Make a single noise and this spatula is getting shoved where the sun don't shine."

Wilbur smiles warmly and walks back towards me, zipping his mouth shut.

I turn away from him and continue cooking, but that doesn't stop him from hugging me from behind and resting his head on mine, a habit he's developed since we started dating.

His hands were cold, I could feel it through my shirt. He still smelled of the same shampoo all those years ago when we first met, I never thought I would be with a man who uses 3-1 religiously.

Shivers flow throughout my entire body as he proceeds to kiss my cheek and temple as he hugs me tighter.

"You're obnoxious,"

Wilbur laughs softly into my ear and kisses my temple again before pecking my neck.

"That laugh counts as a sound, you know," I began to whisper, words that wouldn't have come out if I had spoken normally.

"Then tell me to leave," Wilbur says into my ear.

What an annoying bitch, he knew I didn't want him to leave anymore.

"Kill yours-"

.

Tommy was quick to stuff his face as we all sat at the table before the meal that I had prepared.

"When you eat, Tommy, you look like a squirrel." Ezmae states out of nowhere.

"You always look like a squirrel." Tommy had responded with his mouth filled with food while holding up his scrawny middle finger that kind of reminds me of Salad Fingers.

"You both look like squirrels." Elliot remarks sitting next to Ezmae.

"Choke," Ezmae says, glaring at him.

"Only if it's by Wilbur," Elliot says, winking at Wil, who is sitting next to me.

While Ezmae glares at Elliot, I slowly glare at Wilbur.

"I bet you Wilbur and Elliot would get married someday." Tommy says with his mouth full once again.

"If he even thinks of cheating on me, especially with my brother, I'll murder him and the bitch." I scoff.

Wilbur chuckles and intertwines our pinkies, "I'm not cheating on you with your brother, Elaine."

"For now." Elliot says quietly.

Ezmae was quick to smack him upside his head, "If you're gay just say so bro."

A/N

Gusys gus guys, THANK YOU SO MUCH WTF?? I'm so very appreciative for every single one of you all, thank you guys so much for all the love.

I've missed writing so much so I've decided to be making a couple of these.

About the sequel to Piano Keys, I've decided to take the story down for now, I'm in no way able to keep up with updating a coherent story but once I'm less busy I will be sure to reupload it with new chapters waiting for you!

Once again, thank you so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 72 18
"but wilbur still knows. he walks up to you and tilts your chin up, "it'll be okay, the storm can't get you when you're inside, i promise," and soft...
465K 15.8K 39
a boy, a girl, and a not so civil war... dreamwastaken x fem oc ‼️
163 0 19
OC x the dream smp
358K 10K 56
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❞ ❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 ❞ 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪...