Karlnap & Dnf Oneshots

By PoisonPotat0

A book full of my ideas that are amazing but can't be extended into real stories! This will include fluff and... More

Dear Reader
Dnf ~ Pool ~ 🥝
Karlnap ~ Arcade ~🌺
Karlnap ~ Say Cheese! ~ 🥝
Dnf ~ Snow Day ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ 7 Minutes ~ 🥝
Karlnap ~ Fireworks ~ 🌺
Karlnap ~ Skate Park ~ 🥝
Dnf ~ Singing On Stream ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Kiss Me More~ 🥝
Karlnap ~ Dandelions ~ 🌺
Karlnap ~ Doodles ~🥝
Dnf ~ Dancing In The Dark ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Chills ~ 🥝
Karlnap ~ Traditions ~ 🌺
Karlnap ~ Party ~ 🥝
Dnf ~ Chalk ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Smartphone Hour ~ 🥝
Karlnap ~ Chapstick ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ In Your Arms ~ 🌺
NOT A CHAPTER
Dnf ~ Kiss It Better ~ 🥝
Karlnap ~ Visa ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Impact ~ 🌺
NOT A CHAPTER - My Thoughts About Twitchcon
Dnf ~ First Time For Everything ~ 🥝
Karlnap ~ Blue Moon ~ 🌺
AHHH
Karlnap ~ Kisses From Karl ~ ✨
Dnf ~ Ily ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Bonfire ~ ✨🥝 PT. 1
Karlnap ~ Brave ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Mary on a Cross ~ 🌺
Karlnap ~ Talk That Talk ~🌺
Dnf ~ 8 Days of Love ~ 🌺
Help Me!!!
Karlnap ~ Snowball to the Face ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Stay ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Good Morning ~ 🥝
Karlnap ~ When The Snow Thaws ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Kiss The Tears Away ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ How Did We Get Here? ~ 🥝
Cute Photos :D
Karlnap ~ Merry Christmas! ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Honey ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Mirror ~ 🥝
Dnf & Karlnap? ~ Cheers! ~ ✨🌺
Dnf ~ They Were Just Roomates ~ 🌺
Karlnap ~ Elevator ~ 🥝
Dnf ~ They Were Just Roomates (Part 2!) ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Dead Man Walking ~ 🥝
Karlnap ~ Lilac (Pt. 2?) ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ First Date ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Kill Bill ~ 🥝
Karlnap ~ Memories ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Medusa ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Brain and Heart 🧠 (PT. 1) ~ 🥝
Karlnap ~ Bakery ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Status ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Brain and Heart 🧠 (PT. 2) ~ 🥝
Karlnap ~ St. Valentine ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Stupid With Love ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Euphoria ~ 🥝
Sapnap in the Bathroom at a Party ~ 💔
Sapnap ~ Angel Eyes (PT. 2) ~ 💔
Dnf ~ What Are The Odds? ~ 🌺
Karlnap ~ Sunflower Bath ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Acid Rain ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Death ~ 🥝/💔
I'm sorry.
I'm REALLY sorry.
Karlnap ~ Cute Coffee Boy ~ 🌺
Karlnap ~ Light Shower (PT. 2 of Fireworks?) ~ 🌺
Dnf ~ Death (PT. 2) ~ 💔
Dnf ~ Away From The War (Sneak Peak) ~ 🌺
??? ~ Boop! ~ 🌺

Dnf ~ Bonfire ~ 🥝 PT. 2

482 11 55
By PoisonPotat0

I'M BACK!!! Sorry I left without making a part 2, but thank you for waiting!

We're at 6k+ reads which is absolutely insane, thank you guys so much! I'm seriously so thankful for the people who have commented, voted, and even added my oneshots to their album. This is to all the people that have motivated me to continue writing, you know who you are.

I honestly think this is my longest (1707 words) and best lime oneshot so tell me how I did!

Once again thank you, I hope you guys enjoy this long awaited part 2!

__________________________

George POV:

Sapnap, Dream, and I approach the body of students surrounding the bonfire. Once we get through the crowd we sit down and watch the fire, memorized. Staff throws in big sheets of wood to keep the fire alive. Whenever a new sheet it thrown in, ash erupts from the fire and flies away in the air.

My eyes burn. It feels like they're being boiled from the heat and blinded by the bright colors. Even so, I continue to watch it. The wind changes directions which causes particles of ash to float my way. Some sticks and burns through the letterman jacket gifted to me by Dream. I take it off so it doesn't get any more damaged than it is.

"Want to go get food? I think it's actually good this time!"

Dream suggests we go get food. Usually the food at harvest dinner isn't our favorite, but apparently it's good this year. I nod my head in agreement.

"Great no all we need is Sapnap- Uhh George, where's Sapnap?"

"I don't know where is he- oh... Behind you..."

It doesn't take time for me to spot Sapnap... and Karl... Dream turns his head and sees the scene. Karl and Sapnap are kissing in the open with their hands all over each other. Dream and my eyes widen and we look away.

"Well then, let's leave them to it."

"I agree."

We both get up and quickly leave the two. Well damn, this must be a night to remember for Sapnap.

__________________________

(When They get to the FOOOOOOOD)

Dream and I arrive at the food stands and look for anything we like. The school provides snacks but not full on meals. I spot a soft pretzel and grab Dream's arm. I pull him to the stand without any explanation.

"George, where are we going?"

"Here."

We stand in front of the stand and wait for a person to serve us. After a while nobody appears and we decide to leave. Just before we left Wilbur pops up from the bottom of the stand and scares us both.

"Oh, hey George and Dream!"

"Hey Wilbur! What are you doing here?"

"Oh well since I break the rules a lot the school forced me to give out these pretzels, so here I am now!"

My mouth forms an 'o' shape as I nod my head. Dream cuts in and asks for our pretzels. 

"Well in that case, could we have two pretzels please!"

"Oooh, sorry there's only one pretzel left... Do you still want it."

Dream and I look at each other. I nod my head and he confirms what we want to Wilbur.

"Okay, here you go!"

He hands us the remaining pretzel and we both thank him.

"Thanks so much, see you soon!"

"Yeah, see you soon!"

We wave goodbye and part our ways from Wilbur. But before we left I had to ask one question. I stop Dream from walking and turn back to the stand.

"Wait Wilbur!"

He pops up from the bottom of the stand once again.

"What took you so long to get in the stand?"

Wilbur scratches the side of his neck.

"Well, ummm, I just didn't realize I had customers!"

I nod my head in understandment and wave goodbye for the final time, or what I thought was the final time.

Dream and I walk together happily with our arms still linked around the stand. My head turns to the left and what I see shocks me. Wilbur's pinned up to the stand by Quackity, which is what I assume kissing his neck. I tap Dream and point at the situation. Both of our eyes go wide once again. Wilbur eventually opens his eyes and sees our expressions. He has an embarrassed look on his face as he waves awkwardly. I wave once again and continue walking, this time at a faster pace, with Dream. 

I guess this is a night to remember for Wilbur as well.

__________________________

Dream and I walk around campus and take turns taking bites out of the pretzel. In no time we finish eating and just talk and walk. A cool breeze causes me to shiver. I suddenly remember I left Dream's jacket at the bonfire. I sigh and cover my arms with my hands.

"What's wrong?"

"I left the jacket at the bonfire."

Dream nods his head and we continue walking. He goes on his phone for a second before turning it off and talking to me. I soon feel an arm wrap around me. I look up at the tall dirty blonde. He smiles and looks away. I can't help but smile back even though his eyes are no longer on my. I snuggle into his arm even more. 

I see two people approaching us in the distance. Once they're close enough I can tell that it's Sapnap and Karl with... the jacket? I look at Dream with a smile.

"You shouldn't have!"

"Well you said you were cold, I'm not just going to let you freeze!"

We finally meet Sapnap and Karl.

"Here's your jacket Georgette!"

Sapnap gives the jacket to Dream and then questions us.

"Also where did you guys go at the bonfire, I haven't seen you for a while!"

"Well it seemed like you were too busy making out with Karl so we didn't want to interrupt..."

Sapnap and Karl's eyes go wide. 

"Well you know I think this is a great time to leave, okay bye!"

The two rush away while Dream and I just smile.

"Okay, here's your jacket. Is it helping?"

Dream hands the jacket to me, I put it on.

"It helps a bit. We sadly can't change the temperature but oh well, it'll help."

Somehow the jacket doesn't warm me as well as Dream did. He nods his head and we resume our walk. Dream starts to approach the building while I'm left confused. Dream sees my confused expression and explains.

"You said you were cold, don't you wanna go in?"

I smile at his thoughtfulness.

"Thank you, you're so thoughtful!"

"Anything for my George!"

Butterflies filled my stomach. My smile grew wider and shined like a star in the night. Does he really think of me as his? Dream noticed my excitement and teased me.

"What, do you like to be called mine?"

My eyes widened and I giggled. I already knew my face was most likely flushed red. Dream smiled and moved on. We both approached the door of the building. Dream rushed to open the door for me, causing me to giggle.

"Wow, what a gentleman!"

"Only the best for my Georgie!"

"Shut up!"

Dream wheezed loudly and I continued smiling. At this point my face muscles were starting to hurt because of how much I smiled. Dream stopped laughing after a while and took my hand making me even more flustered.

"In all seriousness I would like to show you something, come with me!"

Dream pulls me by my hand, even so I stuggle to catch up. My mind if filled with questions but there's one reoccurring, where are we going?

__________________________

"Okay, are you ready?"

"Yeah I guess."

Dream's hands cover my eyes. All I see is pitch black and the cold breeze is back. I assume we're outside once again.  

"Okay three, two, one!"

Dream uncovers my eyes and reveals the beautiful scenery. I gasp when I see the amazing view. An array of colors are painted in the sky. There's a mixture of red, orange, and all shades in between including pink, making a perfect sherbet sky. (Pretend he's not colorblind!)

I look at Dream in shock. He takes my hands which surprises me even more.

"Dream?"

"George."

I practically melt at his raspy voice. Dream takes a deep breath and tightens his grip on my hands.

"George, I've been wanting to tell you this for a while."

He pauses and sighs. I nod my head and urge him to continue.

"Every day when I'm around I feel, different. At first I thought you were just one of my closer friends, but I've discovered I want to be much more."

Another cool breeze casts and blows Dream's dirty blonde hair. I admire all of his features as he speaks.

"George, I-I would like to ask you something. Would you be my boyfriend?" 

A blush spreads across my cheeks. I nod my head hastily and Dream giggles.

"Yes yes yes! A thousand times yes!"

I jump up and down in excitement. Dream leans forward, I do the same. The space in between us closes and our lips connect. We savor the sweet kiss. The whole world blurs around me. I'm taken away by the kiss, my knees feel weak. His smooth lips glide so easily against mine, it's like we were meant to be. It felt as if all of my concerns I previously had we demolished.

We slowly back away from the kiss but soon reconnect. This time the kiss is more needy. We crave for each other. Once we got a taste it was like we became more greedy. I try to get closer to Dream even though I can't. My hands rest on his chest. I can feel his breathing speed increase, mine does the same.

Dream stops the kiss. I try to go in for another but am stopped by Dream's hand on my chin. I whine without realizing, which causes a blush to cast on Dream's face.

"Why don't we take this inside."

__________________________

(In one of the School Bathrooms)

Dream pins me on the bathroom wall. Our lips instantly connect once again. Our bodies pressed against the wall heatedly. The passionate kiss acts as a drug and sends me on a high. I part my lips allowing Dream to easily slip his tongue in. Our tongues collide which sends me into a spiraling estcasy. 

He rips the jacket off my body and tosses it to the side. His hands roam all over my body. Each touch sends chills down my spine.

His mouth moves from my lips to my neck. His lips kiss and tug my skin aggressively causing me to let out a quiet moan. Dream continues attacking the specific spot that made me moan. In response let out a string of noises and curses. 

I look at the mirror in front of me and see my face. My mouth is forced open at all times so I can release my noises. The mirror makes the whole thing even more attractive. I find that staring at the mirror causes to get really aroused at the situation. I scramble to throw off Dream's clothes and eagerly press myself against him even more.

Harvest dinner is definitely a night to remember.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.6K 67
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...
17.9K 1.3K 42
စာမေးပွဲဖြေတုန်းကအခန်းစောင့်တဲ့ဆရာမကလည်း ကိုယ့်အချစ်ဆုံးလူသားဖြစ်လာနိုင်ပါတယ် တီချယ်ကိုလေသမီးအရမ်းချစ်တာ ...
36.1K 2.6K 33
« ហឹក អ្ហឹក ៗ ខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានបែបនិងទេ ខ្ញុំចង់ឲ្យប៉ាស្រឡាញ់ខ្ញុំក្នុងនាមស្នេហាមិនមែនរវាងប៉ាកូន » « រវាងយើងទៅមិនរួចទេជុងគុក ប៉ាមិនបានគិតលើឯងលើសពីចំណងប៉...
111K 16.5K 87
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy