The Powerful One: Deku x OC (...

By yn_pilsuk

💚🏅 #7 BokuNoHero ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷˢ ⁱᶻᵘᵏᵘ'ˢ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ˡⁱᶠᵉ· ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʰⁱˢ ᶜʰⁱˡᵈʰᵒᵒᵈ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗᵉᵉⁿᵃᵍᵉ ᵗⁱˡˡ ʰᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵒ... More

Prologue: A monster
Chapter 01: Starting a normal life
Chapter 02: The Spiritual Goddess Fox
Chapter 03: Tiny fox
Chapter 04: I know I can trust you
Chapter 05: With insults and everything included!
Chapter 06: The Festival Begins Intensely!
Chapter 07: I am Kana!
Chapter 08: Proving them wrong
Chapter 09: The after festival
Chapter 10: The internship
Chapter 11: End of Term Test
Chapter 12: I can end you real quick
Chapter 13: True friendship
Chapter 14: Give him back!
Chapter 15: Feelings that are changing
Chapter 16: More than friends
Chapter 17: Special
Chapter 18: First step towards the Hero License
Chapter 19: We finally prove to them!
Chapter 20: I tolerated you for too long
Chapter 21: Let us be your world
Chapter 22: Now you're mine forever
Chapter 23: Upset
Chapter 24: Closure
Chapter 25: Forever?
Chapter 26: It was you who left me first
Chapter 27: Life will give you the answer
Chapter 29: I'm choosing myself above all this
Chapter 30: I'm begging you a chance
Chapter 31: Why always green?!
Chapter 32: My first and only love
Epilogue: True love is fated to be together, forever
* Some thanks and another books *

Chapter 28: Beloved

310 11 1
By yn_pilsuk

     Spoiled, worshipped, beloved.

     That's how Kana is feeling after her first date with Todoroki. It has been one week and he just doesn't stop.

     Every day she arrives at her office, a small and delicate bouquet is waiting for her, always with a note containing a poem, a word, or a quote.

"He's so romantic..." she smiles bitterly, placing the gifts next to the others, so she can take them home and plant them in her garden.

"You don't sound so enthusiastic about it, Nana..." Ochaco said concerned. The brunette will be working together with her foxie friend today, doing some patrolling. "How are you feeling with all this?"

"Honestly? Overwhelmed." holding the other's hand, Kana sat on the couch, to talk a bit before work. "Shouto is so incredible and romantic, I would never guess this because of his cold personality."

"Maybe he's just like this with you? I never really saw him with anyone else."

"I know... But even being touched by all this, my heart is still with Izuku."

"That's normal, Nana. He's your first love and you guys were together for years. It'll not be easy to let this go."

"I didn't want to let go..."

"Did Deku search for you?"

"Not even once... It seems like... He liked that I ended our relationship, y'know? So he just disappear for good. Probably working his ass out."

"I don't understand him... You guys were so lovely together, always caring, helping, and treasuring each other... And out of nowhere he just left you behind."

"We got together too young... Now I get what my dad meant when he told me that I was too young to love. When Izuku matured, he went from being a loveable boy to a workaholic man. Just I stayed the same..."

"Men are so difficult. Lucky are Jirou, Momo and Mina who get to like women too. It sucks to be straight." Kana laughed at this.

"Sure does, Coco. But tell me, what about you and Kacchan?!"

"Girl, this man will end me someday. Like, literally. It's like dating a volcano, in all meanings! When I last expect he is on me, intense and hard. Like I'm the last woman on earth."

"By your red cheeks, I imagine this is good~"

"Best man I had in my life. I feel like I'm a god and he's always worshipping me. He never fails in showing me how much he appreciates my presence and cares a lot!"

"Incredible to see Katsuki Bakugou on his knees for someone."

"You have no idea~ Gosh, let's go work already, I'm getting hot just by thinking of him."

     Laughing about it, both women proceed to do their patrol around the city, to stop and prevent any villain act, which is simple to Kana with her heightened senses.

~🦊~

"HELP! PLEASE! IT HURTS~!" a tiny voice tried to scream the louder she can.

     A few days passed and a terrible accident occurred close to where Foxie Kana is working. A drunk man lost control of his car, broking into a house, where a single mother lives with two kids, destroying almost everything.

     It's late in the night, the streets are empty and it seems like no one is hearing the small cries from the only person conscious in the destructed area.

     After a few minutes, a neighbor that lives a good amount of meters away from the accident came to see what was the sound he heard, immediately calling the emergency when seeing the scene.

"Oh god, please hurry! There's so much blood. All the front wall of the house is down, the car is completely inside. I can hear a child!"

     The man is desperate, fearing the fatalities. This family is known around the neighborhood and very dearly. Soon, others started to come around, curious and anguished with the wait.

"Oh my Goodness, finally! Foxie Kana, here!" the man waved to the hero, that approaches immediately.

"Don't fear, I'll save the victims. But please stay away from here, this car is leaking a lot of fuel. ALL OF YOU, STEP BACK!"

     Going to the car, Kana checked the driver. Dead.

     Letting him behind, she turned to her tiny form, walking in cautiously. The area is completely risky: the roof will collapse at any moment, the other walls of the small house are in the same state and the electrical wires are exposed everywhere.

     'Shit, there's water coming from inside the walls too...' Kana is even more worried now.

     Focusing on sniffing where the victims are, she decided to go for the one that surely is alive. Turning into the corner, Kana found the crying little girl. A huge part of the wall fell on her legs, which are crushed. She's losing too much blood.

"F-Foxie... Please... Please save me Foxie~" the baby whines in pain, making grabby hands to the hero. This broke Kana's heart immensely.

"Calm down, baby. I'm here, it'll be fine." no, this is a lie.

     Kana definitely can't move this debris from over her without making everything collapse too. Calming down the kid, she ran to search for the others.

     There's another girl in the next room, completely covered by debris but alive. The mother is in the kitchen, in the same way, but worst... Because the water is rising quicker where she's laying.

     'Think, Kana... First, remove the mother, then the older girl. But... That way the little one will die from blood loss. But if I save her first, the whole house will end up collapsing, over the other two. UGH!'

     Running out of time, Kana got to the mother first. Cautiously removing the debris from her, she is relieved that the woman is at least breathing.

     'This is taking too long...' she is worried the little one stopped her cries.

"KANA!" a male voice called.

"No way..." she whispered to herself, taking a deep breath. "I'M HERE, DEKU!"

"Holy, this is so bad!" he said getting closer, worried by the victim's state.

"We don't have much time. The house is about to collapse and the worst victim can't be moved until this one and the other get out of the house. I need you to free a girl in the farthest room."

     Nodding, Izuku immediately ran to help the other. Both are extremely cautious, to keep the damage on their bodies at the lowest.

     After two distressing minutes, Kana freed the woman. She was bleeding a lot from the head, so Kana tore her sleeve off and improvised a bandage, to stop it.

     After being sure that the woman is safe to move, she carried her and walked out of the house, placing her down on some improvised beds the neighbors made with clothes over the grass.

"Where are the paramedics?!" she asked some officers that arrived on the scene.

"They'll come in a few minut-"

"We don't have time! Just keep her warm until there. Eyes on the hemorrhage but don't touch her!" while she ran inside, Deku walked out with the other victim.

     Going straight to the little girl, Kana got in a panic feeling her weak pulse and almost unconscious state. 'Fuck.'

"Kana, let me remove this." Deku said from behind her.

"Do you think is possible to remove without collapsing everything?! I need to stop her bleeding immediately and her legs have compound fractures. We can't move her!"

"Kana this... This is impossible." the fox bites her lips in worry. "But maybe I can hold it up for long enough so you can do at least a tourniquet on her."

     Agreeing with him, Kana got ready for the move. With all his might, Deku lifted the debris a bit. Kana wasted no time, using parts of her kimono to do the tourniquets.

     However, the piece of wall that Izuku was holding started to crack. Hearing this, Kana immediately used her whole body to cover and protect the little girl that's barely awake.

"Kana, no!" he screamed, but too late. The wall fell over her and the impact created a ripple effect, causing the whole house to collapse over the three.

     Only now the emergence came, also the firefighters. Inside the collapsed area, Kana is trying her best to don't put any weight on the girl and keep her face out of the still-rising water.

"Are you okay?" the voice asked from behind her since Deku is also using his body to protect the other two.

"I think something impaled me but I'll live." she answered, embarrassed with his breathing on her neck. "Fuck, this water doesn't stop."

"Maybe we should have turned off."

"I was too busy calculating which one of them would bleed faster so I could choose the first to help. I didn't have time for this."

"Oh, sorry. So you just did the right thing. As you always do, fox..." his giggle made her heart skip a beat. 'Fuck, not the time, heart!'.

     Soon they listened to the help coming. In a few minutes, some of the debris was removed from over them and a little space was made for the paramedics to see the little girl's situation.

     Sadly, when she reached the ambulance, her tiny heart gave up the fight. It was too many injuries to her small body to endure.

     This crushed Kana's heart.

     The other two were sent to the hospital, where they'll receive the best treatment for their injuries. Since the driver also passed away, the government will be held responsible for the accident and make retribution for all damage and life lost.

     Watching the ambulance go away with the survivors, Kana sighed sadly. Her ears and tails dropped down, her costume all torn out and dirty with the baby's blood and hers.

     Even though, she looks gorgeous in Izuku's eyes. The destroyed kimono is exposing the tight white collant she always uses under it. Kana turned into a breathtaking woman undoubtedly.

"Are you okay? You're bleeding." Deku asked quietly, the duo being the only ones left.

"Yeah, it'll stop sometime." sighing again, she turned to him. "Thanks for the help. It could've been worst without you."

"No need, just my job." he scratched behind his head shyly. Noticing her starting to walk away, he decided to follow. "So... Any other job for tonight?"

"In this condition? No way... I just need my garden now. I'm so upset that I didn't save her..."

"I'm too... She was just a baby."

     The heroes continued walking quietly for a bit, both sad for seeing such a young life end because of an imprudent person.

     A whole family was ended, and they'll be traumatized by this night forever. Kana made a mental note to go see them soon and help with anything they need. It's minimal since she failed to save a life.

     That's the burden of being a hero.

"So... How are you doing?" this sounded more awkward than he thought but Izuku just want to enjoy any second he can with her.

"Good. Working a lot, having some adventures around the country... Pretty busy, I must say. And you?"

"I took some time off and just returned to work recently. A little vacation time to reorganize my schedule."

"Huh, really?!" she looked at him sideways, incredulous, both still walking on the empty streets around the small hours of the night.

"Yeah... I had a long talk with your uncle Yagi and was able to realize that I was too focused on quantity instead of quality."

"So he scolded you?" she snorted.

"A lot! He said that I'm doing my hero job all wrong." both laughed at this.

"Wow, uncle Yagi sure is taking some lessons with auntie Chiyo."

"Yeah, but I needed a reality shock to wake up to some things... To important things..."

     Kana felt his eyes staring at her while saying this and she can't help but feel suspicious of the change in his demeanor, since he just came out of nowhere and decided to get back in touch.

     'So this is why he disappeared after the breakup? Is he trying to change for real to reconquer me? No way! Stop creating expectations! That was the reason you got stuck so many years in a bad relationship.'

     Her silence got him restless. Seeing that both are getting closer to her building, he decided to be more direct.

"I saw you taking over all news again." he smirked at her, getting her eyes to his. "Are you dating Todoroki now?"

"Ahmn..." she knew this was coming but she got flustered anyways. "Not exactly..."

"Uh? What do you mean?" his hope is rising.

"Shouto and I are just... Seeing how things work out. He asked me to give him a chance so I decided to accept. He treats me nice, so it has been a great experience..."

     Stopping at the entrance of her building, Kana faced Izuku, that's strangely quiet, reflecting on her last words.

"Well, that's my stop. Thanks for walking me home and for the help earlier. Goodnight, Midoriya." she bowed to him and turned to go in but he hold her hand firmly.

"So Todoroki isn't your boyfriend!? Great! This means that I still can have you back to me!" his conviction and smile sent goosebumps down her skin.

"M-Midoriya..." holding both hands, he leaned down to her level, faces close.

"I am not giving up on you, Kana Aizawa! I'll prove that I can change and be the man you deserve. Better than I never was to you and than no one will ever be. Just wait. I'll make us happen again!"

     Lingeringly kissing the corner of her lips, Izuku moved away slowly, keeping intense eye contact, his green eyes shining more brightly than the moon behind him.

     Then he just walked away, to the confused fox's dismay. Kana's pounding heart drummed in her ears.

~🦊~

"I'm so screwed..."

     Inside her bathtub, covered by purple bubbles, Kana sighed once again, thinking about her life now.

     Everything is going so well since the breakup. Even though still hurts like hell, the acknowledgment that she is alone but not lonely is liberator!

     She's alone while working, going out, doing groceries, having meals... However, not due to someone letting her alone but because she chose to be in that way. Now it's her choice and wants, so the fox is enjoying very much this freedom.

     If she wants to do something, no need to ask/talk/notify someone else, she just goes and does, this is amazing!

     Alone but not lonely, is the perfect definition of being single.

     Then it has all the spoiling that Todoroki is doing to her, the small presents, the sweet messages, his romanticism and gallantry, that makes her feel so special and desired.

     And now Izuku is back in the game...

     The green-haired man spent so much time out of sight that all believed that he gave up, just accepting her decision gladly. How foolish of them, he was just planning something. He still wants Kana and still loves her.

"Do I still love him tho...?" she questions herself again.

     Kana doesn't know the right answer to this since before the breakup. With her heart so hurt, the foxes so upset with him and her confused mind made this question stay stuck unanswered until now. It feels like is even more difficult to get to a conclusion with the last events.

"Well... Let's just see what both will be willing to do for me. Maybe with this, I'll be able to choose the man I'll love..." she smiled weakly. "Or if it's more advantageous just to stay single."

     Anyways, she'll end up benefiting.

MA GURL WILL WIN WITH ANY OPTIONS SHE CHOOSES!!
btw, in my life i choose the last. as my grandma used to say "better only than bad accompanied" hehehehe
see ya~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
23.5K 725 22
(Y/n) was a normal person. She had a normal job, a normal home and so on. But one day she was contacted by a mysterious person and everything changed...
78.5K 3.2K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...