๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐ || ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ง...

By chasidii

๐ˆ๐™๐€๐๐€ ๐Š๐”๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐€๐–๐€ "you loved me back to life" โ˜…๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ Y/n comes... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐€/๐
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - [โšก๏ธ]
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - [โšก๏ธ]
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - [โšก๏ธ]
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - [โšก๏ธ]
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž - [โšก๏ธ]
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐š ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐€/๐
๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ!

๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž

3K 138 40
By chasidii

"WHY DID YOU KILL Y/N?"

everyone fell silent. Izana stared at Mikey in disbelife. Rindou and Ran refused to belive what they were hearing.

Y/n wasnt dead. she couldn't be.

"she's not dead." Izana said, Mikey glared at him "you killed her. you sent Kisaki out to kill her." he said.

"SHUT UP!" Izana screamed and kicked Mikey's side, making him stumble on the ground.

"Y/n this.. Y/n that.. she isn't dead." he repeated over and over.

"she is! Y/N IS DEAD!" Mikey yelled, Izana stared down at him in pure anger.

"you took everything from me! Manjiro!! that's why i'm.. gonna kill you too." he yelled.

Izana punched him over and over again. and he wasnt going to stop until Mikey was dead.

"incredible!" Hanma grinned "so Izana is this strong huh!!"

Kisaki stayed silent. worry was washing over him. Izana knows Y/n is dead. so do her brothers. so does the whole s-62 generation. he was trying to think of an excuse, but he couldn't think of any.

"Ran... what is Mikey saying right now..?" Rindou looked up at his older brother who was as terrified as he is.

"don't worry Rindou. i'm sure she's fine." he reassured his younger brother even though he wasnt sure about that himself.

"hey! Mikey!! are you bein' serious?! is this really your true strenght?! i'm really gonna kill ya, you know?!!" Izana grin streatched from ear to ear.

Mikey stood up with a calm expression and spat the blood out of his mouth "you're not interested in other people huh.." he said and kicked Izana's side.

"does that go for your comareds who fought for you as well?" he asked.

"they fought for me?! haha! wrong! they fought because they're afraid of me! don't lump them in with your Toman brats just playing house!"

"there is only fear and interest in Tenjiku!! things like trust and friendship are just pointless delusions!" he yelled.

"HOW ABOUT Y/N!? DOES THAT GO FOR HER TOO?!" Mikey yelled.

Izana paused. he felt his blood boil. how dare he bring her up now? an irk mark appeared on his forhead as he sent another kick towards Mikey.

"SHUT UP ABOUT HER ALREADY!!"

"Izana.. Y/n is dead. Kisaki hit her over the head with a bat and she died before even getting to the hospital." Mikey explained.

"she wanted to save you Izana. and i want to save you too."

"SHUT UP!" Izana tried to kick Mikey, but he dodged it and punched him in the face, then he kicked him in the head.

"Y/n is.." Rindou mumbeled with wide eyes, then dropped on his knees, Ran was still staring into nothing, trying to process what happened.

Muto's eyes welled up with small tears, Kakucho's too.

because.. how could she be dead?

"the hell..?" Izana mumbeled "so you did have it in you Mikey!! excellent, splendid. it's starting to get fun!" Izana smiled.

Izana kept throwing punches at Mikey, but he dodged them. Izana's moves were getting sloppy, and his limbs were getting tired.

Mikey had the upperhand now.

Izana let out a scream and marched over to Kisaki and snatched the gun from his hand "Kisaki! gimme that!"

"even if i lose in this fight.. that means i lose everything, right?" he said, emotionless, pointing a gun towards Mikey.

"shoot me Izana. if that'll satisfy you." Mikey said.

"don't test him Mikey! he's not joking around!" Draken yelled at him.

"WHAT'S WRONG IZANA?! TRY AND SHOOT ME!" Mikey screamed.

Izana was about to shoot, but the gun was slapped out of his hand "Kakucho!? Kakucho.. you bastard. what are you doing?" he asked.

everyone looked at the two with wide eyes.

"Izana... that's enough, isn't it? we lost." Kakucho tried to keep his cool.

"a servant is giving his opinion to the king? WELL?!" Izana yelled.

"i only fought for you. it didn't matter how twisted your ideas were. i'd happily die if it was for you. so, stop making this kind of scene. i don't wanna see you acting so patethic!" Kakucho yelled.

Izana turned his head to the leaders of Tenjiku "hey, what're y'all spacin' out for? hurry up and kill Kakucho." he said.

but nobody moved an inch.

Kakucho grabbed his shoulders "IZANA!! DON'T YOU GET IT?! THESE GUYS CAN'T BEAT ME!"

"out of my way, servant. i can still keep on going." he responded.

"TENJIKU LOST IZANA!!"

"SHUT UP!"

BAM!

a loud sound echoed trough the whole place. everyone fell silent. blood splattered across Izana's face as Kakucho fell to the ground.

"you're a goddamn nuisance." Kisaki scoffed.

"every single time.. Hanagaki ruins all my plans. i can't use Mikey, so i can only use Izana as my medium. Kakucho, you're in my way, you bastard." he said.

Kakucho ran towards Kisaki, but Kisaki already fired three more bullets.

but they didn't go trough Kakucho. because Izana took the bullets for him.

everyone gasped with their eyes wide at the scene happening before them.

"IZANA?! WHY..?! WHY WOULD YOU PROTECT A SERVANT?!!" Kisaki yelled.

Kisaki was terrified. not only did he kill the s-62 generation's princess, but he just killed their king. everyone would be coming just for him.

he fell on his ass and started shaking like a leaf.

but, everyone fell silent when they heard and exaust sound coming their way. someone busted trough all the men that were in their way and stopped the bike.

everyone's head snapped towards that person, who got off the bike, and removed the helmet that was covering their face.

"Y/N?!"

the girl placed the helmet ontop of the bike and, with a stone-cold expression, walked towards Kisaki.

she picked up the gun that he dropped and walked closer to him.

"you really tought you'd get rid of me that easily?" the girl asked, tilting her head, Kisaki was trembeling.

"i'll kill you, bastard." she said and removed the safty from the gun in her hands.

"this.. is for Shion.." BAM!

"this.. is for Mocchi.." BAM!

"this.. is for Muto.." BAM!

"this.. is for Kakucho.." BAM!

"this is for Rindou..!" BAM!

"this is for Ran!" BAM!

"this is for Izana!" BAM!

"and this.. is for me."

and even though the male was already dead, she shot him one last time right between the eyes.

the gun dropped from her hands and she didn't waste a second as she ran over to Izana. she slid down beside him and placed his head on her lap.

"Izana.. hey, hey, please wake up." she called out, her eyes were already filling with tears.

the males eyes slowly opened "Y/n..?" he called out, she let out a breathy chuckle.

"i'm here- i'm here. i called an ambulabce okay? they're gonna be here soon- they're gonna help you. you just gotta stay awake, okay?" she said, tears sliding down her cheeks.

"you're... really pretty.." he said, she laughed a little "you're really pretty too."

"remeber.. the first time we met..? i just got out of juvie, your brothers introduced you to me.. we were only twelve back then but... i knew that.. i was going to fall in love with you.." he said, small tears forming in his eyes.

"yeah.. i remeber.." she wispered and twirled his white locks between her fingers "i knew you were trouble the moment i saw you.." she chucleled.

a tear dropped down her cheek "but i ended up falling in love with you anyways.."

Y/n bit her lower lip, to stop herself from crying so much, but it was no use.

"i never wanted to fight with you... i'm sorry.." he said, she chuckeled.

"it's okay.. i could never stay mad at you anyways." she said.

"can we... get back together..?" he asked, the girl started to cry even more.

"of course we can.." she cried, moving some strands of his hair away from his face "i promise i'll stay by your side, okay?" she cried again.

she leaned down and slowly kissed Izana's lips. when she pulled away, both their eyes were so full of tears, they couldn't see properly anymore.

"mahal kita.. Y/n.. (i love you)." he said.

Y/n tried so hard to hold back her sobs and the lump in her throat was making it har to speak.

"mahal din kita, Izana (i love you too)." she cried out.

she looked down at her lover who smiled at her softly before letting out his final breath. Y/n felt as if the whole world has stopped, she couldn't breathe anymore.

"no, no, no no- please- please wake up..!" she cried and hugged him tightly.

"please! IZANA PLEASE WAKE UP!" she yelled, but she knew that it was no use.

she hugged him tightly and started sobbing. what else was there to do? Ran and Rindou looked at each other, then approached their crying sister.

they really hated seeing her cry.

"TOMAN, TENJIKU.. EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" Mikey yelled.

"the conflict is over! an ambulance and the police will be here soon! before any more misfortune happens, get outta here!!"

"I WILL STAY HERE AND TAKE CARE OF THE REST! DISMISSED!" he exclaimed.

"Mikey!" Muto called out "you.. need to get outta here too." he said.

"we'll stay behind." Mocchi said.

Rindou and Ran crouched down to Y/n's level as Ran put his hand on her shoulder "Y/n, the cops will be here soon. you need to leave." he said.

the girl imediatelly shook her head "no no- i can't! i can't leave him! i promised to stay by his side!" she cried.

Rindou and Ran looked at each other, Rindou nodded "i'm sorry Y/n." Ran said.

he swiftly put his hands under her own and lifted her up, she started crying even more and kicking her legs to try and free herself from her brother's grip.

"NO! NO- RAN PLEASE! I HAVE TO STAY WITH HIM- I PROMISED!"

"Y/n, he's gone." Rindou said, the girls eyes widened and welled up with tears that streamed down her cheeks.

she turned around and hugged Ran tightly, clenching on his shirt and crying with her head burried in his chest. Rindou gently patted her head, feeling his heart break seeing his sister in that state.

the two seemed to noticed something as Ran quickly pulled Y/n away and crouched down to her level "Y/n, listen, everything is going to be just fine." Rindou said.

"we just need you to stay strong for us, okay?" Ran said, the girl furrowed her brows.

she heard a loud motorcycle engine, when she turned around, she saw Mikey on his bike.

Ran quickly picked her up and threw her on, she held onto Mikey out of reflex so she doesn't fall off. in disbelife, she looked at her brother.

"oi Mikey!" Rindou called out, Mikey quickly glanced at them "please take care of our sister." Ran said, Mikey nodded in response.

before Y/n could even process what was going on, Mikey quickly drove off, her eyes widened in relisation.

"NO! RAN! RINDOU!" she cried, seeing her brothers get further and further away.

he turned her head to Mikey "Mikey! Mikey- please- please turn around i have to be with my brothers!" she cried.

"Mikey please! please.."

"i'm sorry Y/n." was all he said.

the girl looked at the back of his head with wide eyes. she looked back down as more tears started to stream down her face.

"no.. please" she mumbeled and burried her face into the back of Mikey's uniform.

she has lost everything she loved in only one day. her friends. her brothers. and the love of her life.

but all she could do, is cry

fun fact:

Y/n and Izana never actually said 'i love you' to each other before. the both of them had too much pride to say it first, so this was the first time they ever said it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1K 16
Rin a girl who love to read a manga and she also kinda smart she also at the same time someone who strong but tragic accident change it all " if I h...
149K 1.6K 7
RAN HAITANI x FEMALE READER ------ A story in which (Y/N L/N) had fallen in love to a teenage boy who is 2 years older than her named, Ran Haitani. W...
33.4K 1.5K 13
๐‘๐˜๐”๐†๐”๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ แต—แต’แตสธแต’ สณแต‰แต›แต‰โฟแตแต‰สณหข แถ แตƒโฟแต—โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟ Love is merely a gamble; it is not a game. You must take the risks and refrain from playing over it...
126K 5.9K 27
โ๐™„ ๐™‚๐™๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐™„ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‰๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™‰.โž โ—œ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ— ...