🏳️‍🌈SEXUALITY guide ✨

By Cheese_sensation

Explaining all the sexual orientations and gender identities so that you don't have to google them yourself... More

HAII THERE <3
HOMOSEXUAL
BISEXUAL
PANSEXUAL
OMNISEXUAL
POLYSEXUAL

HETROSEXUAL

22 1 0
By Cheese_sensation

Oki so heterosexual basically means you are straight (sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex). For example: If a boy falls in love with a girl and doesn't like boys or any other gender orientation he is generally straight.

BUT REMEMBER!! Just because someone is straight doesn't mean they are homophobic!! They can still support LGBTQ+ even if they aren't part of the lgbt community. The flag bellow is the straight allies flag which a straight person can show if they wish as a symbol of supporting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 40.5K 178
Imagines/Oneshots about you and that special man in your life! :) ✓ Completed ✓ ⚠️ = Smut!!! *All these are my work copy righted by me! PL...
174K 8.4K 53
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
159K 7.1K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
1M 56.8K 36
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...