The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 14 | Aftermath

3.8K 125 38
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

As I open my eyes I can only see white above, I looked to my right to saw some of my classmates standing at the door, and some are talking to each other inside the room.

Midoriya: "N/N-Chan!" He called out as I gently moved my body around the bed. "Jirou, call Recovery Girl, tell her that he's awake."

Jirou: "O-Okay!" She replied as she exited the door to find RG.

Y/N: "Yo, Izuku." I greeted as I was approached by the other classmates of mine. "Hey, guys."

Yaoyorozu: "Midoriya told me everything, he told me that you overexert yourself from using your quirk. You know that you're still our Class-Rep, right?" She scolds me with her arms crossed.

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah. I'll try not to do it again next time." I said in a wave of my hand at her.

Suddenly, Jirou opens the door with Recovery Girl beside her. She approaches me and gave me a smack on my head from her earphone jack.

Jirou: "You idiot, you worried us because your clone just disappeared while he was healing 13-Sensei, and then Midoriya and the others came in carrying you, unconscious! She said while she continously smacks me with her earphone jacks.

Y/N: "Ow, ow! Okay, okay! I'm sorry!" I said as she stopped hitting me with it.

Recovery Girl: "Dearie, your friends told me that you've just slumped down on the ground. I think you were consumed by your adrenaline during the fight and it disappears right after. But based on what you did is very dangerous, so don't overdo yourself again." She explained as I replied with a nod.

Y/N: "Yes, I understand."

Recovery Girl: "You're free to go now. Don't end up in here again, is that clear?"

I moved out of the bed while my classmates and Recovery Girl already went out of the room for me to change my outfit back to the school uniform.

-0-0-0-0-0-

School is closed temporarily for a day after the USJ incident yesterday.

 Funny thing is, my mom rushed to meet me in UA after I got out of Nurse's Room and she went to my classmates and she learned the truth that I protected some of my classmates and fought some villains, because of that she literally scolds me like Eminem rapping, we went home after that.

NEXT DAY

I entered the classroom and I exactly overheard Hagakure talking with Shoji and Ojiro about the incident. I placed my backpack in my seat, with my ears still listening at their conversation.

Hagakure: "Hey, did you watch the news last night?"

Ojiro: "Yeah." He said with a nod.

Hagakure: "Did you see how in class was on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all..." She slouched into her seat which makes me laugh as their heads turned to me. "What is it, Class-Rep?" She asked.

Y/N: "Weird, Because I didn't saw you on TV, Hagaku- OW!"

Hagakure: "You're saying, Class-Rep?" She said as she whacked me with a paper fan. "You didn't saw me?"

Y/N: "No, no! I swear, I only saw your unifor- OW!"

Hagakure: "Last chance~" She said in a sweet voice, as I let out a groan.

Y/N: "Fine..." I said as I went back to my seat. "But seriously, I'm glad that you guys are safe."

Shoji: "We heard that you fainted after the fight."

Ojirou: "What happened?"

I stopped for a moment to think my words.

Y/N: "I overused my quirk, about... 2 times, I think?" I said with my finger on my chin.

Hagakure: "Oh! I also remembered  a fox roar at the Flood Zone, is that you, Class-Rep?"

Kurama: "Don't tell them yet about myself, Y/N." He warned me.

Y/N: "Nope, I think that's my trigger or something..."

Kaminari: "But man, our combo was one heck powerful!" He said behind me as I saw Jirou, Kaminari, Ashido and Kirishima joined the conversation.

Y/N: "Yeah, idiot. You overused your lightning." I stood up and did his dumb gesture. "You are like, "Whey~"

They chuckled at my gesture as Kaminari protested this.

Kaminari: "O-Oi! T-That was one time and it won't happen again!" He exclaimed.

Y/N: "Oh yeah? Let's make a bet." I said with a smug look.

Kaminari: "Damn this, I'm in!"

Jirou: "Stop it, you two." She said with both of her earphone jacks slapped us in the head.

Y/N: "Jeez, but the way you were worried for me was like I'm going to die..." I mumbled but she heard this, causing her face to blush in red.

Sero: "Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did." Sero said which made me to think at the possibility if they didn't arrive, especially All Might.

Kurama: "Kid, that tape-boy's right. If that Toshi-brat didn't arrive, you could've rampage in Three-Tails mode, or worse, Six."

Y/N: "Thank goodness that they really arrived. I mean, I would die, presumably... Just to protect them."

Sato: "But man, All Might's great! He pushed back those crazy strong villains."

Tokoyami: "Yes, his strength is worth wondering at. But let's not forget Class-Rep that he hold down those villains for minutes before All Might arrived.

Then they all agreed with Tokoyami until we heard Iida voice from the hallway, fast-walking like a robot before he stops in front of the class.

Iida: "Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" He announced.

.

.

.

.

Y/N: "IIda, we were already in OUR seats. You're the only one who's not, so sit down." I replied back, making Iida to tremble in shame as he went back to his seat.

Ashido: "Who's going to teach us homeroom today? Do you know who is it, Class-Rep?" She said as her head turns to me.

Y/N: "I would doubt that it will be Aizawa-Sensei again, since his injuries are far less dangerous after I gave him some healing." I said. "He will be in here in three... two... one..."

Then the door slides open, revealing Aizawa like a mummy that went out of his coffin.

Aizawa: "Morning."

1-A: "Sensei! You're back too soon!" They all shout in unison except some quiet ones like me.

Y/N: "See what I mean?"

Kaminari: "Y-You're too much of a pro!" He exclaimed while Iida raised his hand.

Iida: "Sensei, so are you all right now?"

Uraraka: "Can you really call that "all right"?"

Kurama: "More like, "All Might"! HAHAHAHA!" He added inside my mindscape that made my groan at his joke.

Aizawa: "My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not yet over." He announced as everyone has their mixed reaction to it. "The U.A. Sports Festival is drawing near." 

1-A: "T-That's a super normal school event!" They all cheered.

-0-0-0-0-0-

Jirou: "Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" She asks, which she had a point for that.

Ojiro: " What if they attack us again or something?" He added, that made my head shook.

Y/N: "Villains that had some guts to attack an event that has some heroes from all around Japan, and presumably, the world? I think they're going to be squished after that." I stated.

Aizawa: "Yugano is correct. Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Because of what happened back in U.S.J., security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains."

Kurama: "So this is like the chunin exams back then."

Y/N: "I agree."

Aizawa: "Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event. One chance a year-- a total of three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!"

1-A: "Yes, Sensei!"

Aizawa: "Homeroom, dismissed."

-0-0-0-0-0-

Lunch happened earlier as All Might and Izuku had their private talk, probably about OFA. I was busy meditating in my own seat as the afternoon classes has ended. But my talk with Kurama was interrupted by a commotion outside of the classroom.

Y/N: "Can someone shut them up?" I said, but they all ignored me. Frustrated by this, I opened my eyes and walked towards the door.

Uraraka: "W-What's going on?" She exclaimed at the sea of the crowd.

Iida: "What business do you have with Class-A?" 

Mineta: "We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyway?"

Bakugo: "Scouting out the enemy, small fry. We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack They probably want to check us out before the Sports Festival." He explained as he stops at the wall of crowd in front of him. "There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!" He said to them.

Iida tried to scold Bakugo but fails as both Uraraka and Midoriya was shaking because of his actions. I chuckled at them especially at Bakugo's attitude when I heard a familiar voice spoke through the crowd.

???: "I came to see what the famous Class-A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant." He stepped in as he come face to face with Bakugo. "Are all the students in the hero course like this?"

The four behind me shook their heads, but it only cause a trigger on Bakugo.

???: "Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that? The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems  they may also transfer people out." This caused the four behind me to became tense. "Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you."

???: "I came with a declaration of war."

Bakugo and the familiar indigo boy had a stare-down before I stepped in with a slow clap and a smirk in my face.

Y/N: "What is this? A declaration of war? Is this only you, or the whole course of General Studies is declaring war at Class 1-A?" I answered back at him, that made my classmates tensed up behind me too.

1-A: 'What is he doing?!' They all thought.

Y/N: "Then..." I stopped before my eyes turned slit red like Kurama's. "We accept your declaration."

Me and the indigo guy had a stare-down too before I let out a chuckle that turns into a laugh. My eyes reverted back into hazel as I compose myself.

Y/N: "FUAHAHAHA! You're still doing it like a crazy shit. Wassup, Shinso." I said to him in a calm manner before I offered him a handshake.

He also lets out a chuckle before receiving my hand.

Shinso: "Likewise, egghead."

Y/N: Urk! E-Egghead?! You're still going with that nickname?!" I exclaimed.

Shinso: "You had an egghead cut when we first met, y'know?"

Y/N: "That was not an egghead cut, it was a dare!"

Shinso: "Can't hear you."

Y/N: "Oi, you Sloth!"

The Class 1-A and the other students outside of the classroom sweat dropped at our  one-sided bickering as they all thought.

Students: 'Those two knew each other?'

-0-0-0-0-

WORD COUNT: 1928

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494 63 20
You just entered your first year at the most prestigious upcoming Pro-Hero school in all of Japan. Somewhere you've dreamed of attending as a child...
284K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
16.5K 509 8
[NOT COMPLETED] You were a Quirkless nobody in a world full of people with powerful Quirks. However, it never stopped you in achieving your dreams to...
215K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...