Saving Nicki (Nicki Minaj Fan...

By Masquerade_14

Nicki Minaj is coming to Australia for her World Tour! She goes to a night club in Melbourne and leaves to ge... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Authors Note
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue

Chapter Fifteen

2.1K 47 12
By Masquerade_14

:O Things are getting intense now! Enjoy! x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifteen

Summer woke up shortly afterwards and my heart broke for her. She had to go under treatments because she lost so much blood and doctors don’t know why. They don’t know why she miscarried either because stress wasn’t the cause. Summer would just sit in her bed, staring out to space and there was nothing I could do to help her. I’d sit with her every day until she was released from hospital. Even though she didn’t say anything, I knew she was thankful that I was with her when her parents had to go work to support the hospital fees. I still haven’t spoken to Landon. I feel bad. I mean his sister was just in hospital for nearly week. I don’t blame him for the way he exploded. He was angry and scared for his sister. I should probably go and do the right thing and apologize. He needs it.

The car ride home was silent. Terry was driving and I let Summer sit in the front.  We finally got home and it was quiet. Summer went straight to her room and Terry looked upset as she walked upstairs not saying a word to anyone.

“She’ll be okay.” I reassured Terry. She flashed me quick sad smile and went into the kitchen. I went outside to go find Landon. It was cold and the clouds were dark and ready to rain on us. I went to the barn and sure enough I found Landon cleaning the horses. I stepped in and he looked up and saw me.

“I just wanted to come and apologize.” I said.

“You don’t need to apologize Nicki.” He said sternly.

“I do. I’m sorry for fighting with you. I should know better.” I said.

“I should know better. I treated you like shit. That’s not how a man should treat a woman.”  He said.

“True but I kind of deserved it.” I said.

“No you don’t. You’ve been taken out of the world your familiar with and brought into a world where drama happens all the time.” He said.

“Oh trust me, enough drama happens in my world too.” I said.

“Still, you’re only a beginner.” He said. I laughed a little.

“I guess I am.” I said. He smiled. “But still, I’m supposed to be an adult and I acted like a baby.” I said.

“I acted like more of a baby.” He said.

“We both acted like babies.” I said.

“You’re right I guess.” He smiled. “Well I forgive you anyway, even though there is nothing to forgive.” He said.

“Well I guess I forgive you too even though there is nothing to forgive you for either.” I said. He walked over to me and gave me a hug and I hugged him back. He took a step back, breaking the hug off and looked into my eyes. His eyes were so green and flashing into my eyes. He quickly leant in and kissed my lips. I was surprised and shocked but then I felt bad and remembered about Derrick. I took a step back.

“I’m so sorry.” Landon said.

“No, that’s okay.” I smiled. “I have to go and help your mum cook dinner.” I said and left quickly. What just happened? I was so shocked and my heart was breaking. If Landon ever found out about Derrick and I, it’d break his heart. I’d have to leave. I’d never see anyone again. What did I do? I become so angry with myself. I sat on my bed and hugged my pillow. I started to cry. I let it all out. It’s like it finally dawned on me what happened. I slept with Derrick. The one person that the two people who were looking after me, told me not to go near. I’m such an idiot. Everyone is going to hate me. My phone started to ring and I looked at it. It was Derrick. Speak of the devil.

“Hello?” I answered. I sniffed and wiped my eyes.

“Have you been crying? What happened?” He asked sounding worried.

“Oh nothing. Don’t worry. What’s up?” I asked wondering why he was calling me.

“Would you like to go out for tea?” He asked.

“I seriously would love to but I can’t Derrick. I can’t see you anymore.” I said.

“What? Why not?” He asked.

“I can’t. I’m so sorry.” I said.

“So you slept with me and that’s it? You’re leaving?” He said.

“We were never together. It was just an accident Derrick. That was never my intention with you.” I said.

“You’re such a whore.” He said. He hung up. That word stung. Maybe I am? I cried even more into my pillow. Why did this happen to me? I should be half way into my tour right about now. I should be with Rihanna at her wedding even though I hate Chris. I miss all of Young Money and I miss Safaree and most of all I miss my mum. I just want to hug her. Tell her I’m sorry. Tell her all most worries.

There was a knock on the door and I quickly wiped all my tears off and got off my bed to answer it. It was Summer.

“Oh hey barb.” I said fake smiling.

“Hi. I heard you crying.” She putting on a little smile.

“Yeah but I’m okay. Do you want to come in and sit down?” I asked.

“Yeah sure. Why not.” She smiled. I opened the door for her and she walked in. I shut the door behind me and went and sat on my bed and she sat down next to me.

“How are you feeling?” I asked.

“I’m shocked to be honest. My baby was perfectly fine one minute and then the next…” She said drifting off. She wiped her eyes.

“I’m sorry Summer. I really am. I wish I could help you.” I said.

“There will always be next time.” She shrugged.

“You’re right.” I said. “I just feel so worthless.” I said.

“Don’t feel bad. You stayed with me at hospital when no one else did.” She smiled.

“I guess.” I said.

“Don’t worry. So tell me why you’re crying.” She smiled. I smiled back to her.

“I miss my home.” I said.

“I would too. Why don’t you go home?” She said.

“I don’t want to leave this place. It’s good getting a break from all the fame.” I said.

“But don’t you like having a lot of money?” She asked. I laughed a little.

“It’s not all about money. For me it’s about doing what I love and making my fans happy. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my fans happy.” I said.

“Well then I should be happy then.” She smiled.

“Don’t rush yourself kiddo. You need time.” I smiled.

“Nicki, honestly, I’m over being upset. I just want to be happy again.” She said.

“I understand. Just don’t rush into things you’re not sure of yet.” I said.

“Okay, I won’t.” She smiled.

“Good.” I smiled. She threw her arms over my neck and I hugged her back.

“Thank-you Nicki.” She said.

“That’s okay barb.” I said. Landon knocked on my door and slid in quickly.

“Nicki, you have to go hide in the barn. The police are here.” He whispered.

“Shit.” I said getting up and leaving Summer on the bed.

“Quick!” She said. I gave her one more hug, just in case and hurried down stairs before there was a knock on the front door. I ran out the back and hid in the barn with the horses and Landon.

“Why are they here?” I asked.

“I’m not sure. I think someone knows who you are.” He said.

“I don’t think so.” I said.

“Who knows? That’s why you have to be careful with the people in this town. People are mysterious since the fires.

“You never got to tell me about the fires.” I said.

“There isn’t much to tell. Shh, I think I hear someone coming.” He said and covered my mouth with his hand. I frowned. Yuck. He quickly stood up and grabbed a brush and started brushing the horse. I could see him through the planks of wood. A policeman came into view.

“Isn’t it a bit late to be brushing horses?” The policeman said.

“No, not really.” Landon said.

“Right then. Have you seen this girl?” The policeman said holding up a photograph. I couldn’t see who it was. Landon shook his head.

“Nope. Why?” He asked casually.

“She’s been missing for nearly two weeks. She goes by the name Nicki Minaj. Someone rang in and told us she was staying here.” The policeman said.

“No one has been staying here. Isn’t Nicki Minaj some famous rapper in America anyway?” Landon said.

“Well yes but she was on her world tour in Melbourne and went missing. People think she’s dead.” The policeman said.

“Whoa, that’s weird.” Landon said acting shocked. I want to laugh but I kept quiet.

“It is. Anyway I must get going then. Obviously someone is pinning this on you. You’re a good bloke.” The policeman said.

“Thanks.” Landon said smiling.

“Have a good night.” The policeman said smiling at Landon then walked away. Landon watched him walk out and away from the barn until it was safe enough to walk over to me.

“Someone’s trying to get us Nicki.” Landon said.

“I know.” I said scared. Landon hugged me and I felt scared. What if Landon got caught? He’d be in so much trouble for lying. Someone is out to get us, to get me. 

Continue Reading