A Girl in Red

By TheStoryWriterWrites

Francesca Grey wants nothing more than to just take care of the Northern Dragons Mafia and carry on with her... More

copyright
⚠️WARNING⚠️
aesthetics
playlist
dedication
01 | INTRODCUING CHESSY
02 | NEEDY PARENTS
03| SEALING DEALS
04 | RED GIRL
05 | A SURPRISE
06 | MARRY ME
07 | LITTLE DRAGON
08 | BRIGHT RAIN
09| CREDIT CARDS
11 | GENTLE HEART
12| THE PROPOSAL
13| HATE ME
14 | ENGAGEMENT PARTY
15 | WATCHING YOU
16 | SAFE HOUSE
17 | ANGRY FRIENDS
18 | BATHROOM SEX
19 | UNO TIME
20 | WEDDING PLANNING
21 | NO CHOICE
22 | LIGHT TORTURE
23 | FAMILY MEETING
24 | LUNCH TIME
25 | FIRST DATE
26 | VITA MIA
27 | MY RESPONSIBILITIES
28 | OUR STORY
29 | HORRIBLE TIMING
30 | FUCK ME
31 | BACHELOR PARTY
wedding playlist
32 | A PROMISE
33| WEDDING DAY
34 | WEDDING RECEPTION
35 | HONEYMOON TORTURE
36 | SAVING FRIENDS
37 | OVERDUE MEETING
38 | SURPRISE FRANNY
39 | SAVING EVERYONE
FIVE MONTHS LATER
40 | ALANA GREY-SALVATORE
41 | STILL BREATHING
42 | FRANCESCA GREY-SALVATORE
43 | GOODBYE BROTHER
44 | THEY LEAVE
45 | MY ANGEL
epilogue
final dedication
bonus chapter

10 | ATTEMPTED KIDNAPPING

6.9K 205 27
By TheStoryWriterWrites

ATTEMPTED KIDNAPPING

There's an empty feeling in my gut that seems endless until I see the brown haired girl. Alana looks so beautiful sitting on the mall bench. She looks completely fine and unbothered by the situation. It was a good thing but I wouldn't really know until I'm with her and she's telling me that she's fine.

I shouldn't have let her go without me. It was stupid so incredibly stupid. I hated my lapse in decision. Of course, Scotty would be watching for her leaving my house. He knew that was her last place and if he believed that she ran away then he would've tracked her.

"Alana!" I call out to her and she looks up from the new iPhone that she had purchased earlier in the day.

Clarissa steps up to me, "She's fine, we took care of her."

"I want to hear that from her." I demand just as Alana and I meet. My hand slips into her outstretched one and I pull her close to me. "Are you okay?"

"You were not kidding about Clary being a badass." She was smiling and a flood of relief went through me. I didn't realize that I was looking at her with a wide smile until she quirked up an eyebrow and pursed her lips. "What?"

My hand squeezes her hand softly, "I just...you're okay."

Alana nods like she's confused about why I'm so upset before taking her hand back, "Duh, I'm fine, are you?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I say.

Adonis is watching the scene around us with protecting eyes. He's so serious that it calms me that someone has a steady head. I mean it was more than likely that everyone but me had a steady head.

"Where's the attempted kidnapper?" Misha questions and I meet eyes with her. She nods at me before squeezing my arm in reassurance.

Fuck, Misha was right. I hated that she was right that I was so invested in Alana, already. But my heart had fallen into my asshole at the thought that Alana had been harmed in any way. It was just now starting to get into a normal rhythm back in my chest.

"He's in the family bathroom with Harvey and James." Alana says. "I knocked him out."

"You did what?" Misha laughs out of impressment.

"Is that your thing?"

Alana shrugs, "Yeah, I guess, it's pretty easy."

Clary snorts, "It's like your shooting in the foot thing."

"I don't shoot that many people in the feet." I mumble in defense.

"I witnessed you shoot at least 38 people in the feet." Misha deadpanned.

"Take us to the family bathroom please." I wave Clary and Alana towards the way.

I follow them to the bathroom and Clary knocks on the door twice. Harvey opens the door and I see James standing over a body. "This is the kidnapper?"

"Yup." James says unimpressed. "He's alive."

"Let's get him to the car and to the house so we can figure out some information."  I order, "Adonis, will you help me?"

"No, Harvey and I'll do it." Adonis says.

"Adonis, he has a broken arm." I argue and the men snort.

"I have a good arm." Harvey declares before helping Adonis pick up the heap on the ground.

"So, we're carrying a body out of a busy mall?" Alana pops her head into the bathroom.

"No, not happening," James says what everyone is thinking.

"We don't have much of a choice, do we?" Misha asks.

"You know what, there should be a security entrance somewhere close, right?" I step into the hallway and go looking for a door that leads outside that doesn't take us into the main part of the mall.

I found it and everyone followed me out of the door just as an alarm begins screaming. "Okay so we're going to have to run?"

"Fuck, Misha if they have cameras." I tell her and she nods.

"I'll take care of it," she holds the door open, "go and figure out who tried to kidnap your fiancé."

"Thank you, Mimi."

She rolls her eyes, "I really hate that nickname."

"Yeah, well, a lot of people hate my nicknames." I say with a kind smile — I was happy that she wasn't incredibly pissed with me, anymore.

Alana clears her throat, "A whole bunch of people are coming out of the entrance, we better go!"

I take Alana's hand and sprint towards my car. I'm pretty sure the rest of my crew piled into the bigger car. I start the engine before quickly speeding out of the parking lot. I was more than sure that Misha was capable of erasing the footage and finding her way home.

We drive in silence for a little while until Alana speaks up. "I don't have your number."

"What?" I ask.

"In case someone ever tries to kidnap me and I just got this new phone. Thanks to you," she says with a bright smile, "So I don't have your phone number."

"Do you want my phone number?"

"Yes I do, actually." I give her my phone and she types it in. "Thanks."

I give her a weird look, "You're welcome."

"I'm hot." She murmurs as she yanks off her jacket as I go to turn the AC up. She isn't wearing much underneath the jacket — a skimpy tank top and no bra. My eyes fall to her chest before glancing back to the road.

"So, you're okay, really?" I ask roughly before clearing my throat.

Alana nods, "It's not the first time I've experienced an attempted kidnapping."

I smile as the last time someone tried to kidnap me floated to my mind — unfortunately for him he was at the bottom of the Hudson River. "It's part of the life."

Alana seems to agree, "Yes, it is."

____________

I slapped him so hard across his face that the burning feeling seared across my own palm. "Wake up, bitch."

His eyes flutter open and then jumps when he realizes who is standing in front of him. I was pissed the fuck off and I'm more than sure that showed. "What do you want?"

"Scotty Fraiser sent you, didn't he?"

He eyes me up, "I don't know who that is."

"Don't play dumb with me," I spit, "You have the Scarblood tattoo."

"That's just something that I got as a dare." He's good at lying, he sounds almost bored as he gives the lie, I almost believed him.

I roll up my sleeves, "I wasn't in the torturing mood but apparently you're in the be a fucking nuisance mood. So, I'll give you one more chance, did Scotty Fraiser send you?"

"No." He says.

"You think you can endure my torture?" I turn around so that my back is facing him. My hand comes over the blowtorch. "Do you know what the Notthern Dragons are famed for? Fire."

The blowtorch turns on and the continuous blue flame sends a tingle throughout my body. I turn around and introduce my little friend to my stupid enemy. His eyes grow wide and full of fear.

"I'll start with the eyes."

"You can't hurt me." He says in a rush.

"On the contrary, I very much can." I say with a wide smile. Beads of sweat formed at his hairline and began to dribble down his hairline. He was truly terrified — good, that's exactly how I like them.

The room around him was dark and expansive, there was only one single light shinning on the both of us. When I had bought this home, this room had been intended as a protection room. It was meant for whatever wealthy bastards that lived here to be able to safely hide from any intruders they couldn't identify. I had turned it into my torture chamber and it was perfect.

The next second, I take my gun from the table and shoot him and both feet. "Huh I guess it is my thing."

His screams drown out my realization as I shrug. He struggled against his restraints and pattered his feet along the floor like he didn't know how to relieve the pain. "You - bitch!"

"Aww, that's so sweet, now tell me who sent you?"

"Why do you care? She's not claimed by you! I haven't done anything against you."

"Well, I didn't want to share the news so soon, but I'm getting married. To the girl you just tried to kidnap, so it matters a lot to me."

"She's Richard's Bitch." The man says in confusion.

Without hesitation I let the heat flush over his hands and he screams bloody murder, "Do not call my fiancé a bitch."

"I'm sorry!" he screams.

I was already getting bored with him, "Look, you help me and I'll put you out of your misery, okay?"

I watch as big teardrops roll down his cheeks and he begins to ugly cry. "He wants her! He thought she ran away!"

"You're surprisingly easy to get information out of."

"Look, I don't want to die and a little cutting doesn't scare me but please stop hurting me. You shot my feet!"

"That's not the only thing I'm willing to shoot." I say with a wide smile, "or burn off."

"I'll tell you everything." He says.

"What's your name?"

"Vincent Gailegh Callahan II."

"That's one hell of a government name," I murmur. "In your expertise do you think that if you told the Fraisers that Alana was mine now and I planned on marrying her-"

"They would probably shoot me dead before I even got to tell them."

"Mmm, interesting." I watch him, "So, they want her dead?"

"Until you formally declare your engagement," Vincent hisses out, "They're under the impression that Alana is deadweight. They would probably kill her anyways after Richard and her's wedding."

"Do they know she's still with me?"

"They suspected, I was watching your house, but they don't know that she's with you. They think she ran away, her parents are pissed and scared that she's off doing something stupid or worse, that she's dead."

"You're very helpful." I say in thought and then shoot him between his eyes. "Thank you for your time."

First round of extra chapters are now added.
7-10! If you're coming back and you're a little confused, I'm adding chapters that I didn't originally want in the book but am putting anyways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 262K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
58.4K 316 22
Story about two girls who have met in the bathroom at Marie's party. What will happen? Will these two strangers fall in love with each other?🤭
390K 11.5K 44
in which a shy florist falls in love with a flirty mafia boss. ┈┈┈┈․°?°․┈┈┈┈ gwendolyn westbrook has spent her life filled with schoolwork and stress...