Wither x Skelly ( DISCONTINUE...

By XKiara_KommunityX

Skelly was born to a Royalty family, he is the youngest out of 3 kids. Skelly is learning to be a normal Skel... More

GET UP, SKELLY!
YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE!
Airport and Friends
Wither?
SKELLY!
Airplane!
Wither x Skelly or Wither x Amara
Wither or Speacter?
SKELLY!!!
Dream or Reality
PLEASE . . .NO!!!!
" A day I will never forget "
Friend Group?
Cheater?
My Heart . . . . !!
The girl behind it all . . .
KIARA THE KILLER???
Thing can be diffrent with the naked eye
''I am here'' ( I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO NAME THIS CHAPTER )
SHOPPING!

Speacter?

62 2 0
By XKiara_KommunityX

* WARNING: CONTAINS SUICIDE *

* Skelly Pov *

* I know that Wither doesn't give Specter love at all, I do love Speacter but I also like Wither. I have been dating Wither for 2 months and Speacter for 3 weeks. I know that if Wither gave Speacter any love he would feel like the luckiest dude in the world. I just wish Wither knew *

* Wither Pov *

* I have been hanging out with Heidi a lot more lightly, I make sure she is safe and cuddle with her if she needs it. I know Skelly would get mad but I can't help myself, I love both Heidi and Skelly but Skelly more because he is my boyfriend and is 10x cuter than Heidi. I told Heidi I love her and she loves me back, know I have to tell Skelly about this or this is going to count as cheating.*

* I walked with Heidi. She was holding my hand, I loved it. We walked to Skelly's room where he answered the door *

Skelly: Hey Babe!

Wither: Hey Baby! Um, can I tell you something?

Skelly: Hey Heidi and Of course!

* I felt nervous, Skelly was in a happy mood today and I didn't want to destroy his mood *

* I sat down on his bed while Heidi was in the kitchen, Skelly leaned in for a kiss, I felt my lips touch his before reacting, I saw how Heidi was jealous but she is good at hiding it, we pulled apart before he talked again *

Skelly: So?

Wither: Look Skelly! I am in love with Heidi too!

* He looked at he dead in the eyes before letting go of my hand, I knew I made a bad choice *

Wither: Will you allow me to date her aswell

Skelly: NO! ARE YOU KIDDING?!

Wither: I DATED SPEACTER SO I COULD DATE YOU TOO!

Skelly: THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU BRING OTHER GIRLS IN!

Wither: FINE! BREAK UP WITH SPEACTER AND ME AND HEIDI ARE NOT DATING ANYMORE

Skelly: YOU ARE DATING!

* It looks like Heidi didn't want to be in it so she quietly left the dorm room *

Skelly: YOU GUYS ARE DATING AND YOU DID'NT TELL ME!

Wither: I DON'T HAVE TO ASK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

* We fought for a good hour before I said somthing that made me regret everything *

Wither: HEIDI IS TEN TIMES BETTER THEN YOU, SHE NEVER LET GO OF MY SIDE AND SHE NEVER DATED ANYONE BUT ME! SHE ALSO DOES'T MAKE A FUSS ABOUT ANYTHING I DID! I WISH I NEVER MEET YOU! GO JUMP OF A CLIFF!

* I stoped to think about what I said, I never ment to say any of that . . . . all Skelly did was stare at me with tears in his eyes, then he ran out of the room, I left the room too and went to go to Heidi, before I knew it she was already with another dude. This made me rethink of what I said to Skelly . . . . I desided to go apologize to what I did to him . . . but apologizing now is not a good idea becuase of the good mood I caused him. I will apologize tommorow.

* Heidi POV *

Seeing Wither fight some Skeleton is kinda making me feel uncomfortable, I mean . . . if you can date two boys why can't Wither date a boy and a girl? It makes no sense to me, anyway I tip-toed out of the room so I can get out of this mess. I ran to the fountain where around 500 students were, and that is only in the fountain area. There are around 4967 students in this school bassed on the number the council gave to us. I wish I was apart of the Student Councial, but it is alot harder then it looks, you need straight A's, long straight hair and many more. I dont have straight hair so I can't join regardless of my grades. I got lost in my mind I did not realize that my BFF John was calling my name. I meet John when I was in Kindergarden and we have been bestfriends ever sence! *

Heidi: Hey John!

John: Hey Heidi! What are you doing?

Heidi: I am thinking about the Student Councial again . . . . .

John: Thoses Student Councial chicks need some new rules!

Heidi: I know right! I mean y family had curly hair in our genes for years, and it never goes away! I just wonder why!

John: Have you tried straightning your hair?

Heidi: Many times! But it does'nt work for some reason!

John: That is . . . . confusing!

Heidi: Litterly!

* John gets what I mean, When I told Wither he was more confused then my mom when she gave birth to me! I am wondering if dating Wither was the best option for me. To be honest, I had a crush on John for around 3 years now. Never told him tho, I am too scared to tell him about my stupid feeling for hi- *

John: HEIDI!

Heidi: WHAT??

John: You were lost in your train of thoughts again!

Heidi:  . . .

John: I know that the Student Councial is making you feel uneasy but lets change the subject instead! How is your boyfriend?

Heidi: Um, We broke up!

John: WHY???

Heidi: Becuase, he kinda cheated on his boyfriend so I broke up with him becuase of that!

John: I am so sorry!

Heidi: It is not your fault . . . . . .

* Skelly POV *

* I was kinda over dramatic but that does not change the fact that Wither has a so called girlfriend as well, but I kinda cheated on him for Speacter but at the same time I am stressed becuase Speacter is not in the school! I take a deep breath in and out before lying down on my back on the bed. I feel bad for what I did to Wither, maybe I can change it but he is maybe mad at me right now *

* Wither PoV *

* I think I need ot find Speacter, Skelly is right! Speacter has not been seen for around a week and noone knows where he is! I am getting kinda worried that somthing happend to him. I hope he is safe *

* Nina Pov *

* Great! Wither and Skelly got into a fight and now they are not talking to one another. I am still conserned about Speacter, but I feel like it is best to let is slip! *

* Skelly POV *

* It is 4am and I am unable to sleep. We have a 3 day lond weekend so I can stay up and sleep in the morning but I am worried about Speacter and Wither. I got up from my bed and walked to the door, I got a hoodie and sliped it on me before heading out just for a mini walk in the school. Only 5 kids were out like me but one stood out to me, It was Wither. I got so happy, I ran towards him and jumped on him making us both fall. *

Skelly: WITHER!! I MISSED YOU ALOT!

Wither: Me too Skel . . . . . .

* I knew Wither was still mad at me for what I said *

Wither: What are you doing out here? It is 4:35?

Skelly: I could'nt sleep becuase I was thinking about you . . . .

Wither: Aww, same! I feel bad for what I said Skelly, I knew dating Heidi was a big problum to begin with.

Skelly: I should be the one sorry! I am the one who said WE should date Speacter! I am sorry . . . . .

* Wither looked at me and smiled, I did the same. We leaned in and kissed for around a minute before seperating. *

Wither: Lets promise to not let anyone get between us!

Skelly: Deal! But what about Speacter, I don't know where he is to tell him . . . .

Wither: We have a long weekend we will find him! Wanna sleep in my dorm tonight!

Skelly: Yes please!

* Wither got up before helping me up. He kissed my forhead before walking with me. I got on my bed and took of my hoodie and Wither did the same. I then stole Withers hoodie and laughted, Wither laughted too *

Wither: You can sleep with it, only becuase I love you!

* He sat on the bed and asked me a question *

Wither: Do you need anything like food or water?

Skelly: The only think I want is you!

Wither: Very funny Skel!

* We both layed on the bed and Wither put the sheets on us, Wither grabed my body and pushed my closer. I layed on my rigth side and Wither layed on him right side. We both then magically feal asleep *

* Wither POV *

* It is the next morning, It is a day off so me and Skelly wanted to look for Speacter today, we got up at around 7am and headed down to the principals office to ask her a question. We walked to see Ms. M on her computer *

Ms.M: Hello, may I have your Rainbow High Student Card first please!

Wither: Here

Ms.M: Wither Watterson! and you and Skelly Anderson right?

Skelly: Yes!

Ms.M: Is there anything I can do for you boys?

Wither: We need to report a lost student . . . .

Ms.M: Lost student! oh my . . . . .

* She went on her computer to type before looking at Wither again *

Ms.M: Can i have the students name please?

Wither: Last name is unknown, all I know is his first name is Speacter!

Ms.M: Alright! How long have you notest he is gone for?

Wither: Recording time is around a week from now!

Ms.M: Alright! So there are 3 students named Speacter in this school, I see that one of them has been absent for a week and 2 days! Is this that he looks like?

* She showed up a pic of Speacter and it was the right one *

Skelly: Yes!

Ms.M: Alright I will tell the students from this school and Alan Mckency about the problum! I will let you speak to the principul so that you can find a way to find this student!

* She was alot of help, we waited for around 30 mins before the principul came to us *

???: Wither! Skelly! Hello, please come to my office

* Me and Wither followed her into a big room with big windows at the back of her desk! *

???: Alright, so Speacter Amari has been gone for around a week and 2 days from his last seen. I have had a contact with Alan Mekency about the problum. We will try to find him is a week before calling the cops for a lost child. I will make an anouncment right now to the rest of the students but first I need to ask you some questions! Did Speacter tell you he was going to a place like the mall or park lets say?

Wither: No contact from him sence my last class on last Tuesday!

???: Who was your teacher and what subject?

Wither: Ms. J and Design!

???: Skelly . . . . .

Skelly: My last contact with him was on Wensday and that was at lunch!

???: Alright! What did he eat?

Skelly: A ham burger and some soda!

???: Ok, What did he last wear?

Wither: for me, it was a black shirt with white stripes and jean shorts with ripes on them!

Skelly: It is kinda the same as what Wither said but it was a Blue shirt with stripes on them and Black jeans

???: Alright! Becuase Skelly was the last person who say him I will use his information to get Speacter back!

Skelly: Will Speacter be punished?

???: It depends! If he means to run away from the school then that is a suspension, but if not he will have a week off from the cause!

Skelly: What if we can't find him?

???: Sadly, we will conferm his death and tell his parents about it!

Skelly: oh . . . . .

???: but I will make an anouncment right now!

* I was praying that Speacter was going to be fine and this was just some dream I was having *

* Next Day *

* I was called to the office by the principle about the Speacter problum. I walked with Skelly to thew office and right there was Speacter right there beside the principle *

???: We found him! he was around the school . . . .

Skelly: Speacter . . . .

Speacter: Sorry Skel . . . . .

* There was a moment of silence before I spoke *

Wither: Why . . . . . ?

Speacter: B-B-Because, I-I um, I-um . . . . .

Skelly:  . . . becuase why?

Speacter: S-S-Sorry . . . .

Skelly: You think leaving me without my knowing is cool?

Speacter: N-No but!

Wither: Not cool . . .  but at least you are found

???: I need you to take Speacter with you and talk about it

* I walked with Skelly holding my left hand and forcing Speacter to hold my right. We walked to my dormroom and locked the door, I then looked at Speacter who was still holding my hand and asked Why? *

Speacter: I was depressed . . .

Wither: So a little depression tells you to run away?

Skelly: Wither! Calm down . . . .

Wither: ugh . . . why would you do a stupid thing like that?

Speacter: I WAS SO TIRED OF YOU IGNORING ME THAT I WANTED TO END MYSELF

* Speacter then stared to cry loudly, I will still in a silence of shock. Speacter wanted to kill himself becuase of me? I looked at him and then Skelly who looked like he wanted to cry too but keeped it in. I looked at Speacter again and started to sob a little, I walked over to Speacter and gently hend his body in my arms and put him closer to me. I then started to cry and so did Skelly who hugged Speacter from his behind. We cryed for a minute or two before relaxing a little. I then picked Speacter up and put him on my bed. Skelly stoped by then too and got Speacter some water to cool him down. I sat next to him my arm around his body and started to relax my head on his. Skelly sat on the opposite side and put his hand on Speacters shoulder. I looked as poor Speacter was sad but he was still crying alot. I wanted to help but thought maybe he should relax first so I raped my arms around his body and told him to relax, Speacter did as I said, and relaxed his head on my shoulder. I then waited some minutes for him to fully relax before picking him up and laying him down on the my bed. I put the sheets on him before looking at Skelly who was looking at me back. He then walked to me and kissed me on the lips before speaking again. *

Skelly: What do I tell him?

Wither: I dont know, but it is better to do it now

Skelly: He was to kill himself!

Wither: Play along for a week or too before telling him

Skelly: Alright . . . . .

* Skelly and me kissed for around a minute before pulling apart *

Wither: wanna go to your room . . .  to you know . . . .

Skelly: oh, sure!

* Me and Skelly left the room and headed to Skellys room, I picked up Skelly and sat him on a bed, we then made out for about an hour or so before going back to Speacter again *

* Speacter POV *

* After thinking about it for a few minutes I woke up and had a huge head ache. I looked around for Wither and Skelly but they where not here.I was getting a little sad and wondered what I was thinking! Ending my life would have others lives awful. I tryed to get up but my legs were paralized so I could'nt get up. I regret what I did to Skelly and Wither. I want to break up with Skelly and Wither so as soon as they come I will tell them. *

* Wither POV *

* I am on my way to my room with Skelly. I was happy that Speacter was ok and did not hurt himself and I think I can say the same for Skel too. We walked to the dorm and knocked on it before entering. Speacter was wide awake so me and Skel sat on the bed with him. *

Wither: So?

Speacter: My head hurts alittle, so does my stomach . . .

Wither: Looks like you are hungery, I will make you a snack

* I went to the kitchen and made Speacter a PB and J. I gave it to him, he thanked me before eating it. I don't how to tell him. Afetr he was done I took his plate and cleaned it for him as Skel talked to him alittle. I then went to the bed and asked Speacter a question *

Wither: Are you ok?

Speacter: Yes!

Wither: Are you sure?

Speacter: Yes and I need to tell you are Skel somthing . . . .

* He looked scared, me and Skel looked at each other before looking at Speacter. *

Skelly: We are there for you Speacter . . . . . please tell us . . . . .

Speacter: I dont wanna break your heart . . .  .

* Skel was silent for a minute before speaking again *

Skelly: I won't be mad, sad, or feel bad, please trust me . . . .

* We both looked at Speacter as he took a deep breath *

Speacter: Look, I love both of you are loved your support over days and weeks of us dating, but I feel like it is time to split up, if you get what I mean. I wanna live a life with a family and a wife you know all that stuff, but I feel like dating two people, both being male is not helping me with my goal. I also changed my sexuality a few days ago from gay to straight, so I am sorry but I wanna break up!

* We lisend to every word Speacter said. Me and Skel looked at one another before smiling *

Wither: Speacter, It is fine to like diffrent people!

Skelly: I know that dating two people is hard and stuff, not easy at all!

Wither: I love your honesty and you should follow your dreams, if you wanna get a girlfriend and have kids with her, that is fully fine with me and Skel and even then we still have each other so it is fine!

* Speacter started to sob, Me and Skel comforted him and told him it is fine to love somone else *

Wither: If you don't mind me asking . . . . who is this girl you like?

Speacter: Oh, her name is Vanassa! She is from Alan Mckency! She is a Stray and a very nice girl!

Wither: Then win her heart!

* Speacter looked down and smiled before looking up again! *

Speacter: Thank you for supporting me! I know this is alot of trama for you that I caused but I know you too are hapoy with each other! I dont wanna distroy it!

* We hugged Speacter before he left, I then looked at Skel and kissed him on the lips again. We split apart and then Skelly said somthing I did'nt hear *

Wither: Parden?

Skelly: Sorry! I did'nt mean to say anything

* We smiled before leaving the dormroom, I was the most happest boy in the world *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 146 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
102K 3.8K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !