tokyo revengers ; akogare.

By thebellsoundsblossom

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†... More

๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ: ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ถ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น?
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ: ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ?
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ: ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ: ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ: ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜-๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ด: ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜…๐—ฒ๐˜€.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ: ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ, ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ.

๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ด: ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„.

43 3 0
By thebellsoundsblossom

'' 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?
𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 (𝐚𝐲)
𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 (𝐲𝐮𝐡). ''

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Taiju had moved back into Misa's apartment.
With his own money, he decided to fully renovate it, since Misa rarely was home.
Ever since she had gotten back, she decided to fulfill her dream of becoming a famous delinquent, so everyday she went out and fought every group of delinquents she found.
Eventually, she gained a huge amount of reputation.
She gained her own nickname set by others: 'Shibuya's Seven-headed Snake', because of her tattoo and because it was said that she can take seven heads with one punch.
Taiju was amazed by her strength, and so they both started to go to the gym together, Taiju getting way stronger than he was before.
He wanted to be on her level if he was going to date her, though Misa was weaker than him. Compared to Taiju who had been fighting and brawling since he was a little kid, Misa couldn't catch up in just two years.
Taiju was stronger.

They had only spent about a week together, but Taiju had resumed everything that happened those last two years that she was gone.
She told her about Hakkai, who had grown a lot and had started highschool.
Mitsuya, who was becoming a fashion designer.
Yuzuha, who also had grown a lot and still didn't leave Hakkai's side despite how much she grew.
Takemichi, who he didn't know much about. He just knew he was still happy with Hina, staying away from trouble.
Inui and Draken had befriended each other. Draken was the owner of a bike shop, and Inui worked as his assistant.
Taiju was growing the Black Dragons slowly, now affiliating with Brahman, who had given them more manpower in exchange for having Kokonoi give them a plan to bring in money, along with helping with managing it.
Together, they were incredible money-making machines.
Inui was as loyal as ever to the Black Dragons, and despite not liking the use they gave to them regarding money, he liked more where they were going now.
None of them were as involved in gangs anymore, especially the youngest ones.
Misa thanked him, and said she was glad everyone was living a good life.

On a complete different day, Misa was beating up a bunch of highschoolers that were bullying middle schoolers.
When she was about to knock out the last one, a hand stopped her fist from impacting.
With menacing eyes, she turned around, just to find Sanzu.
''Come on now, we're not bullies, are we? They're just high schoolers. More specifically... from Kanto.'' He said with an evil smirk, hands behind his back, leaning into Misa.
''What about it? Fuck Kanto and every fucking silly deity.'' She said, rolling her eyes, walking away as she took out a cigarette, placing it between her lips, her hands in the pockets of her jogger pants.
''Mikey wants you to join Kanto.'' He stated with a cold expression in his eyes, licking his dry lips, impatient for her response.
''I don't wanna join gangs. Snakes are solitary. If you want me to join Kanto, prove that you're worth it. Go and tell them that.'' She said, grabbing the bunch of kids laying on the floor and leaving them at the feet of her old friend.
''Take those kids home. Tell them if I ever see them doing shit like this again I'm telling their mothers.'' She said, chuckling as she walked off, her back curving and her hair falling down her hair, and Sanzu realized she wasn't a kid anymore.
She was a threat.

As she arrived home, Taiju was getting dressed with the Brahman uniform, in a rush as he picked up his gloves and shoes from different places of the home.
''What's wrong?'' She asked curiously, wondering what happened with Brahman.
''I got a call from Inupi and Brahman's vice president. Rokuhara Tandai is huntin' down Draken and Takemichi, and they've beaten up Inupi. I'm headin' there.'' He explained, about to leave, but Misa grabbed his jacket's sleeve quickly.
''Wait! I'm tagging along. I want to see Takemichi.'' She exclaimed, making him sigh, turning around.
He placed his hands on her cheeks, looking her in the eyes.
''There's gonna be an all out fight. Are you sure?'' He asked, worriedly. She had just gotten out of jail because she was involved in a huge fight. Maybe taking her there wasn't the best idea.
''I'm sure. I'm gonna protect Takemichi.'' She said confidently, nodding her head

''Long time no see!'' Misa exclaimed, parking her bike at a side, letting everyone see her face as she arrived with Taiju behind her on his own bike.
''Misa!'' Takemichi exclaimed with a grin, so did Draken and Inui.
''Boss.'' Inui also greeted Taiju, who got up with his help.
Misa looked at Draken, who looked bruised, and then stared at the man in front of them, who now looked at the girl with a huge smirk.
''Misa Hori, Shibuya's Seven-headed Snake! What brings you here?'' He asked, leaning down to see her face. He was huge, practically a titan.
''These are my old friends. Who are you?'' She asked unphased by his height and appearance, already assuming he was the leader of Rokuhara Tandai.
''He's South Terano, the leader of Rokuhara.'' Taiju replied, standing by a side with Inui, his arm over Taiju's shoulders to keep himself up.
Izana walked forward with Kakucho, all of the S62 generation following behind.
''Misa. It's nice to see you again.'' Izana spoke up, and Misa quickly noticed that the boy had changed a lot.
His eyes had softened, and his hair was now long, held down in a low ponytail with a few strands out.
''Misa. This is the start of our kingdom.'' Kakucho added on, making Misa softly chuckle as she recalled the time she asked them if she could join their kingdom.
''Join Rokuhara Tandai, Misa! Work for me!'' South exclaimed loudly, an aggressive look in his eyes.
She looked back at Taiju, and realized Brahman was behind him.
Suddenly, a man was thrown at their feet, kicked by a hooded figure.
She couldn't even throw a sassy remark at him, this was something between two gangs.
''South...'' He said, making South turn around.
''Aw, c'mon man, don't ruin the fun, Brahman.'' He replied, not paying attention to the front.
Misa noticed Takemichi's frightened expression, so she quickly grabbed his hand and Draken's, taking a few steps back and putting them behind her.
''Draken, I know you're stubborn and will probably refuse a girl protecting him, but let me handle this. I'm no longer the Misa you knew. Stay behind me and follow through if you want.'' She said, foreseeing bits of future as she held Draken's hand, making her frown.
Jail was safer than this madness.
''What brings you here, Brahman?!'' South asked out loud, as rain started pouring over them.
Misa took off her hooded jacket and placed it over Takemichi's shoulders, zipping it up.
''If anything goes wrong, pull the hood and hide between Brahman. It's the safest place.'' She said, now standing in her oversized white t-shirt, her black bra on sight under it due to the rain, making her cover her chest by crossing her arms over it.
''I'm not here to deal with Rokuhara Tandai! I want to deal with Takemichi Hanagaki and Misa Hori! I've come to scout them.'' The boy said with his hood now down, a cigarette in between his teeth. He had black hair slicked back, a blonde streak across it, and a vertical scar across his eye.
He had a characteristic look.
Takemichi started panicking, asking why him, yet Misa remained calm and with a threatening expression, placing her arm before Takemichi, protecting him.
Kakucho stepped in, saying they won't allow that.

After a few bratty exchanges, a flying figure jumped at South, kicking him in the air, landing on the floor safely, right before the trio.
'Senju' was the name they called out for.
''My umbrella.'' A high-pitched voice came out from the figure.
Takemichi handed them the umbrella from the floor nervously, and once the umbrella was over their head, Misa noticed it was a girl.
''Brahman's boss. Kawaragi Senju.'' Kakucho commented, surprising Takemichi.
This only made Misa smile, finally seeing a powerful girl involved.
It had only ever been males around them.
Madarame stepped in, asking who that cocky little guy was, just to get punched and knocked out cold by a Brahman member called Benkei, who proceeded to scream at Senju reminding her they didn't come to fight.
Kakucho went in, doing his characteristic 'run and hit', as Misa liked to call it.
He knocked Benkei down, but then another figure named Waka suddenly appeared behind Kakucho, surprising him.
He looked feminine, and Misa liked his style.
He reminded her of a butterfly.
'I bet Mitsuya would like his style!' She thought as soon as she saw him, despite knowing Mitsuya retired already.
''Hanagaki. Those are the legends from the first generation Black Dragons. Waka and Benkei. The guy with the scar over there, is the vice-president from the first gen. The 'god of war' Takeomi Akashi. They are the founding members of the original Black Dragons, led by Shinichiro Sano. And now, the mysterious man leading the 'living legends'... the 'unmatched' Senju Kawaragi.'' Inui explained, standing closer to them with Taiju.
Misa looked up at Taiju, who simply winked at her, in an attempt to reassure her that it would all be fine.
Draken took a step ahead, telling Misa to wait.
''It's been a while since this engine has gotten heated up!'' He said, cracking his fists as he faced South.
''I was planning to bring in Draken and Misa in our gang to destroy you guys, but you know what?! Thank you for saving my time! Let's just settle this now and here!'' South exclaimed loudly.
''I don't give a damn about you guys. I'm just here to take Hanagaki and Misa on board before Kanto arrives.'' Senju replied, making Misa chuckle again.
This was just pissing her off.
''Don't just go around deciding things for us! We are not gonna do whatever you guys tell us to! Right, guys?!'' Draken screamed loudly for everyone to hear, making Misa nod her head.
''I only follow Hanagaki Takemichi! The rest of you can rot in hell!'' Misa added on, crossing her arms over her chest, furrowing her eyebrows in anger.
''I... have no interest in Rokuhara Tandai or Brahman. I am only here to defeat Kanto Manji Gang's leader, Manjiro Sano!'' Takemichi spoke up, surprising everyone.
''Are you insane?! Are you trying to interfere between the Three Deities?! A small fry like you?!'' South exclaimed in fury, making Misa push Takemichi back.
Draken punched South back, screaming 'ora!', making Misa push Takemichi into Taiju.
''Stay back. I don't care how much of a hero you are.'' She threatened Takemichi, who simply nodded his head.
She took out a cigarette from her pocket, hoping that the rain wouldn't turn it off.
Blowing out the smoke, she walked forward by Draken's side, who told South that if he wanted Takemichi he needed to get through him first.
''You down for a two versus one?'' She asked, tying her hair up in a ponytail, her long outgrown bangs covering her face anyway, along with her tired expression.
''Let's go for round two!'' Draken screamed by her side, both getting in guard.

Before it could begin, the cops sirens were heard all over the place.
''South! The old me was left in the Tokyo Manji Gang! I won't join Rokuhara Tandai!'' Draken screamed as South rode his bike away, reminding Takemichi that Draken was still with Toman no matter how much time passed.

Akashi gave Draken a pat on the shoulder, apologizing.
Misa noticed the small action, throwing a glare at Taiju, who nodded at her.
Draken was part of Brahman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 369 63
~Currently on hiatus~ and is on AO3 As an ex-delinquent with a knack for ticking others off with his mouth, Danaju Hanagaki has lived most of her adu...
1.1M 49.5K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
412K 18.8K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...