𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗮: 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗮.

'' 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐨 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐍𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐦 𝐈? ''

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Misa laid on her bed sideways, her feet resting against the wall, her head hanging from the side of the bed, staring at the empty, stained black ceiling, smoke coming out of her nose while the cigarette being held between her two fingers burnt away as each second passed by.
She closed her eyes, sighing, while the sound of the young married couple living upstairs fighting was heard, interrupting the fake peace the girl felt inside of her.
When did she ever feel peace? From the moment she was born, all she knew was complicated.
Never had a stable pair of parents, never had a stable residence, never had a stable education.
Nothing in her life had ever been normal in the eyes of others, though for her, it was her normality much to her dislike.
All she had ever wished for was to be like the rest of kids, with happy parents, a beautiful little house with her own room, the school across the corner that she would walk to with her friends everyday, for the rest of her life, until she grew up and ran off to college, away from everything she had worked hard to build.
But nothing had been like that.
She was now seventeen, and her life was the opposite.
Her parents divorced by the time Misa was six years old, and by the time she was eight, both of them had left her at her grandmother's house.
Constantly moving houses, since her parents had low incomes, never had her own room, always had to share with her parents.
Never had a stable school to attend, she constantly had to transfer schools, therefore, never really had friends other than a couple.
Never had good grades, a bike, money, or anything.
She had no special talents, in her opinion, she sucked at everything she did.
But, oh boy, was she special.

Her grandmother, an alcoholic lazy lady, never properly raised her, other than ordering her around to clean her house and cook their meals.
Never cared for the little girl, in fact, she was the one who gave the girl her first cigarette at just the age of thirteen.
By the time Misa was fourteen, her grandma had already died from an ethylic coma, though she was kind enough to leave all of her money to the girl.
The apartment they lived in was left to the girl, and she now had a little savings account with enough to eat and pay rent for the rest of her life.
She had a part time job babysitting some of the neighborhood kids, giving her a little more to buy a couple things she wanted from time to time.

She lived in an old apartment block within the center of Shibuya, surrounded by shops, clubs and more.
Her neighbors were loud and with bad appearances, mostly delinquents, single moms, and junkies.
Her doors were creaky and old, her walls were filled with mold and chipped paint, her electrodomestics were rusty, all of the furniture was old or from dumpsters.
Her room, though, was the only thing in the house decently modern.
Her ceiling was painted black with shine in the dark star stickers. Her walls were painted a dark purple color, and the floor was a nice dark wood one.
She had a black canopy bed with a curtain above it, covering it. She had a couch with pillows over the floor, a TV, radio, CD player, and a bunch of comic books everywhere.
She had plushies from her favorite comics, posters of girls in bikinis and male anime characters.
Spray paint cans were scattered on the floor, along with empty packs of cigarettes, dirty clothes among other things.
Her room was her favorite spot.

Her only friends were Shuji Hanma and Tetta Kisaki, who she had casually met one day after school, around a year ago.
Other than them, she didn't really know anybody.
They had casually mentioned people from their gang, the Tokyo Manji Gang, but she had never met them.
Though, she had asked them to introduce her to them, as they had sparked an interest inside of her.