"Ghoulette of Lust" (DISCONTI...

Bởi crashhat

A Ghost x F!OC story. Paradox is a pretty normal girl in a regular neighborhood. She one day attends her fir... Xem Thêm

Before we start
Authors notes
Quick announcement!!
Prolouge
Chapter 1 - Preparation
Chapter 3 - Stranger
Chapter 4 - It's just how we eat
Chapter 5 - A much needed explanation
Chapter 6 - Goodbyes
Chapter 7 - Roadtrip!
Chapter 8 - Paintings
Chapter 9 - Ceremony and Boredom
Chapter 10 - Phoenix
Chapter 11 - Work is fun! Every aspect of working, is fun!
Chapter 12 - Camera Off, Camera On
Chapter 13 - Shit happens
Chapter 14 - A seven inch vinyl
Chapter 15 - A day out with Sunshine
Chapter 17 - Sprout
Chapter 18 - Tour dates
Discontinued

Chapter 2 - Rituals and hunger

502 6 5
Bởi crashhat

I sat in the car, my father had driven me to the ritual. He helped me get inside, then he left. I was allowed here alone. It may have been risky but not only is this Sweden, there's really not much to worry about but I also know self defense. I'm a girl after all.

I got inside and soon enough the ritual started. The ghouls and papa got up on stage and started the ritual.

During the middle of it I felt something. It was as if a fiery passion had awaken from years of slumber. As if my mind, heart, body and soul had been set on fire and dipped in a strange potion of some sort. My head hurt, but it was probably just because of the loud music. I was on the 3rd-ish row. We were standing up, so it wasn't exact. Some ghouls looked at me and I cheered. I think it was Omega and Water, but I'm not quite sure.

All of a sudden my entire body went terribly hot. As if I had been dipped in wax, then set on fire. It hurt and stung. Then it became normal. Then It got extremely cold. As if I had been left on a snow pile. This lasted for a moment, then it went away. Some band members seem to have noticed it, but they didn't make a big deal out of it.

The next day I woke up with a killer headache, it made sense though. The music was very loud, but so worth it. It was almost magical. I decided to take a walk after breakfast to clear my head.

I ate some toast with butter and jam for breakfast then I got dressed. Just a pair of oversized jeans and a black t-shirt with a black and white unbuttoned flannel shirt. Then I went outside.

As I was walking I felt extremely relaxed. It was as if all my worries had flown away. Not as if they existed in the first place. I was on break right now. I was walking and thinking to myself as I saw something in the corner of my eye. I could smell it too.

A small bird, a pigeon. It looked so beautiful with it's gray wings and white stripe around it's neck. I'd usually appreciate it's simple beauty and peace, but not right now. I felt something else instead of adoration.

Hunger, Lust. That was all I felt. My mind was clouded as I made sure nobody was around to see what would happen next.

WARNING, GORE AND VIOLENCE, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

I pounced. I grabbed the pigeon before it had a chance to escape. My mind was only filled with hunger. A need to kill.
I bit into the pigeons neck with my canines until i heard a snap and the bird stopped struggling. I was shocked for a second, but after that i didn't "feel" anything.

I tore my prey to shreds with my bare teeth. Ripping off feathers and bone until i reached what I wanted. Flesh. Some feathers came in my mouth but I didn't care. All i cared about was devouring the avian. The blood splashed on my tongue as I kept chewing. Hoping to satisfy my hunger.

GORE END.

After finishing eating until all that was left was feathers, bone and blood I panicked. What if someone saw?! What had I just done to that poor bird?! What was wrong with me?!

I ran into the woods. I didn't want to run into anyone and everyone was luckily scared of these woods because of an incident a few years back. A young girl, only five years or so had gone in here with her dog. She never came home, all that was found in the woods was a piece of skin and a bit of bones. Even the dog was dead. The culprit or reason for their deaths was never caught or discovered.

I kept running, trees hitting me and scratching my pale skin. I started bleeding, but it was the least of what I deserved.

All of a sudden I stopped out of clean instinct. I looked around as I smelled something..or someone.

Someone like me.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.4K 119 100
a ghestie writing about ghoulettes Reader can use any pronouns Cirrus Cumulus Sunshine Aurora Also ghouls and Copia will be some stories Notes:...
16.7K 576 60
Rain x oc fanfiction, but it ended up being more of a whole band fanfiction. So this is going to contain relationships between ghouls and oc's. Who i...
75.5K 1.9K 35
You are Alina and life as you know it will soon change. Tobias has just moved to America to make touring easier and he had no idea it would change h...
634K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...