Zombie King's Restaurant

Od Xiaoshuo_

Xie Qinyin dressed as a zombie. When she first passed through, the hungry eyes of the zombie turned green, an... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 57

809 28 1
Od Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 57

The power core of the system mall is expensive and requires a full 100w of energy.

Fortunately, Xie Qinyin had long thought about it and reserved enough energy.

Soon, Xie Qinyin was standing in front of the nuclear power plant.

She could feel a huge amount of electricity coming out of the nuclear power plant, going to all parts of the city.

The originally abandoned nuclear power plant has been repaired by the zombies and has been activated normally.

It was the first time Xie Qinyin had seen so much energy since coming to this world.

Even the system came out, and it looked at the nuclear power plant in front of it with a coveted face.

[If you can absorb so much energy...]

Xie Qinyin snorted softly, "Unless you don't want to do the quest anymore." The

system died down immediately.

Xie Qinyin temporarily blocked the sound of the system. She glanced at the nuclear power plant in front of her, paused, took a deep breath and walked in.

As soon as I walked to the door, I didn't expect two zombies to come out. The zombies heard the movement and came out. I didn't expect an unexpected person to come to the nuclear power plant.

"Shopkeeper, why are you here?"

Xie Qinyin didn't expect this, there are still zombies in the nuclear power plant.

She organized the language and said: "I'll come and see, why are you still here?"

"We're on duty here." The zombies touched their heads and said stupidly: "The nuclear power plant is the core of the city, and we will arrange it every day after it is reactivated. We're on duty, and it's our turn today."

They looked at Xie Qinyin and asked, "What's the matter with the shopkeeper?"

"I want to go in and have a look."

Xie Qinyin followed the zombies into the nuclear power plant.

Xie Qinyin asked the zombies to do their own business, and then came to the center of the nuclear power plant by herself.

Since it is a reactivated nuclear power plant, the machinery inside has aged.

Since the world is to be transformed, it must be updated. Xie Qinyin took a deep breath and called the system: "System, I want to buy a power core." The

system was already waiting. As soon as Xie Qinyin finished speaking, the panel of the system mall was in front of her. pop off.

Xie Qinyin endured the heartache and closed her eyes to buy the power core.

[The purchase of the power core is successful, and the system provides a free replacement function. Do you want to replace it? 】

【Yes. ]

The purchase of the power core in the system mall was completed, Xie Qinyin immediately replaced everything in the nuclear power plant with the high-tech purchased in the system mall.

Soon, the nuclear power plant was completely new inside and out.

The zombies guarding outside the nuclear power plant stared at everything in front of them.

They had just walked out of the nuclear power plant. The nuclear power plant behind them seemed to be enchanted. The rusty iron fence outside instantly turned into a silver building made of unknown metal. Even the creaky iron door at the door was replaced by High-end electronic lock.

"What happened?"

"I don't know... We must be dreaming!"

Suddenly, one of the zombies hit the zombie next to him.

The beaten zombie returned to his senses and said angrily: "Why are you hitting me!"

"Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt!" The zombie roared: "Have you forgotten that we don't feel pain!"

"Ah...forgot."

Suddenly, as if they remembered something, the expressions of the two zombies changed greatly: "Oh, the nuclear power plant suddenly turned into this, and the shopkeeper is still inside!" The

zombies looked at each other and rushed into the nuclear power plant, fortunately Although the door was replaced with an electronic lock, they were not blocked when they entered.

Xie Qinyin was studying the modified power core when she heard the movement behind her. Xie Qinyin turned her head and saw the zombies guarding the nuclear power plant hurriedly running in. Seeing their expressions, they seemed to be looking for her.

She stood up immediately and waved to them: "I'm here!" The

zombies were relieved when they saw that she was fine.

"The owner, are you okay?"

"It's okay." Xie Qinyin said.

Soon, the zombies came to her side.

At this time, they discovered that the nuclear power plant has undergone earth-shaking changes.

The instruments that were originally shabby and even destroyed by zombies disappeared. They were replaced by a huge display panel with bright blue light on it. The data on the panel kept changing. They couldn't understand it at all. A row of very complex consoles.

Bypassing the display panel, behind it is a huge blue crystal suspended in the air, isolated by a transparent glass cover, and currents appear from time to time in the blue crystal.

Even through the transparent protective cover, they could sense the enormous energy emanating from this blue crystal.

"Innkeeper, how did this place become like this?"

"Uh..." Xie Qinyin pondered for a moment, then gritted her teeth: "I think the nuclear power plant is too shabby, so I remodeled this place, how about it, it looks good, right? ?"

After she finished speaking, she looked at the zombies with a calm expression, but she actually began to beat drums in her heart.

The changes in the nuclear power plant were too great. Although the system had told her that there was a system mechanism to protect her, others would not doubt how she transformed the nuclear power plant, but Xie Qinyin was still a little worried.

But soon, she knew that her worries were unnecessary.

The zombies were stunned by the never-before-seen instruments in the nuclear power plant and the beautiful power core, and then believed her words without the slightest suspicion, even though her words were full of flaws.

"It's really great here. The shop owner is so amazing that he actually made the nuclear power plant so beautiful."

"But these instruments are too difficult, we can't operate them.

" Action button.

"It's simple, I'll teach you." Xie Qinyin stepped forward.

She had read the operating instructions given by the system before, and she was almost familiar with the new console, so she could teach the zombies how to operate.

The zombies immediately followed her, watching her operation steps.

I don't know how long it took before they came out of the nuclear power plant with no end in sight.

It was already dawn outside, Xie Qinyin was about to go back to the small restaurant, and the zombies looked at her reluctantly.

"Don't worry, the owner, we will definitely take good care of the nuclear power plant."

After leaving the nuclear power plant, Xie Qinyin returned to the small restaurant. Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu had already returned from school. At this time, the two were waiting for her in the small restaurant.

Tian Xiaoyu was sitting at the door of the small restaurant, looking out from time to time, and when she saw Xie Qinyin's figure, she ran out immediately.

"Innkeeper, you are back, I thought you were gone again." Tian Xiaoyu grabbed her hand, for fear that she would run away.

During this period of time, the shopkeeper almost stayed in City C. She finally came back once, and she still had a lot of things to say to the shopkeeper.

Xie Qinyin was pulled into the room by her, and before she could speak, she was pressed on the chair. Tian Xiaoyu looked at her nervously: "The owner, you're not leaving again, are you?"

Xie Qinyin touched her head and smiled. Said: "I will stay in the small restaurant for the next few days."

"Really, that's great!" Tian Xiaoyu was pleasantly surprised, and immediately shared the good news with Brother Shi and Lei Jingjing. The three gathered around Xie Qinyin. Chatting non-stop.

Xie Qinyin walked around the small restaurant and saw no one else.

"Did they go back?"

Brother Shi: "Well, they went back to see the store, and come back at night." Brother

Shi sat quietly beside them, looking a little stunned, not knowing what he was thinking.

Suddenly, Xie Qinyin heard Brother Shi ask, "The shopkeeper, is there anything you have to do in City A?"

"Hey, is there anything the shopkeeper has to do?" Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing asked suspiciously.

They thought that the owner stayed in the small restaurant because they wanted to stay with them for a while, but as long as they could be with the owner, they could do anything!

Xie Qinyin didn't expect Brother Shi to be so keen, she didn't say anything, he already noticed it.

Now that the power core of City A has been refitted, the next urban transformation must be on track.

This is a huge project, and she will definitely not be able to complete it by herself. Xie Qinyin never thought that she would complete this task by herself and save the world. Everyone should participate, especially the major bases.

We have already reached a cooperative relationship with Hope Base and Mirage Base. With the support of the two major bases, it is time to pull groundwater from other bases.

Xie Qinyin was going to invite the chiefs of the major bases to the small restaurant to discuss the construction of the city amicably.

She didn't plan to hide this from Brother Shi and the others. Since Brother Shi asked, she told them her plan.

After listening to her plan, Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu calmly said that they understood. As for Lei Jingjing, they only expressed their happiness when they heard that her father was coming. In fact, they listened quietly to Xie Qinyin.

After Xie Qinyin finished speaking, she was waiting for them to ask, but after waiting for a while, none of them expressed any opinion.

She hesitated: "Do you have nothing to ask?" The

three of them said in unison, "No, what the owner says is what the shopkeeper says, and we fully support your decision!"

"Since we want to build a city, of course we can't let the shopkeeper work so hard, and we can't let human beings enjoy it."

"What the shopkeeper does is right, if they don't obey, I'll let the zombies bite them!"

...

Discuss with Brother Shi and the others. As for the next plan, Xie Qinyin immediately sent invitations to the Hope Base and the Mirage Base.

Hope base.

After receiving Xie Qinyin's invitation, the person in charge of communication immediately notified the base director.

Lei Yi didn't expect that the owner of the shop would invite the base managers of all bases to the small restaurant.

This matter is very important, he was a little undecided for a while, Lei Yi thought about it and decided to contact the sea city base.

Unexpectedly, Bai Liji, the base director of the Hai Shi base, actually contacted him first.

Baili Ji went straight to the topic: "Lei Chief, do you know what the owner of the shop invited all the base managers of the base to go to the restaurant this time?"

I hope that the base is the one with the closest relationship to the restaurant. Yi got the information here, but unfortunately, Lei Yi didn't know the owner's purpose. The two discussed it, but they couldn't guess the owner's purpose.

Lei Yi suggested: "The shop owner should not do anything to harm human beings. We have reached a consensus before. Since we can't guess her purpose, it is better to notify other bases first, and then wait until we go to the small restaurant."

Baili Ji: " That's it, I'll send letters to other bases."

Soon, the major bases received letters from Hope Base and Mirage Base.

Previously, Lei Yi and Baili Ji had discussed privately with Xie Qinyin, and both bases had sent 'spies' to infiltrate other bases and spread the existence of small restaurants in other bases.

The small restaurant was blown away, and other bases had already sent superhumans to City A to investigate.

The small restaurant is more miraculous than what they heard, and City A is just as rumored, the entire city has only one order, and the zombies living in City A have also regained human consciousness.

The base leaders of the major bases have long been itching and ready to go to City A to investigate the situation in person. Unexpectedly, before they could act, they received letters from Hope Base and Miishi Base.

The owner of the small restaurant invited the chiefs of the major bases to go to City A!

The moment they received the news, the major bases exploded, and the base leaders contacted the bases they were familiar with.

"Have you received the invitation from the owner of the small restaurant?"

"Of course you did! I hope the base sent me a message."

"I am still the base."

"What's the situation? Could it be a conspiracy set up by the owner of the small restaurant, Has anyone asked the Hope Base and the Mirage Base?"

"I just asked, and they don't know what the shop owner is up to. It is said that the shop owner invited all the bases."

...

Soon, the major bases were reached. consensus.

Early the next morning, the base chiefs went to City A one after another.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.4K 171 41
"not mine" Superficially cold and realistic, but innocent salted fish girl Ax is fanatical, cool, handsome, and full of waste. O I and my deadly riva...
23.8K 900 91
After the death of Queen Yu Bai of the Northern Kingdom, she was forcibly bound to an interstellar ABO world by the system, making her a whip on the...
16.8K 332 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
29K 738 86
Note: I do not own this Novel. Please don't Vote, For Offline Purposes only. Happy Reading~♥ *** Novel Summary It isn't terrible to transmigrate into...