Zombie King's Restaurant

By Xiaoshuo_

Xie Qinyin dressed as a zombie. When she first passed through, the hungry eyes of the zombie turned green, an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 56

923 27 3
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 56

    At this time, Xiao Meng and the others came out of the backyard and were stunned when they saw Brother Corpse and the others appearing in the store.

    However, they quickly realized that the three people beside the owner should be the employees of the small restaurant that the owner told them.

    Xiao Meng stepped forward first and introduced himself: "Hello, we are employees of the seafood store, and I am Xiao Meng."

    The rest of the people also recovered and introduced themselves.

    Xiao Gou looked at Brother Zombie and the others curiously. He could feel the powerful aura coming from them, which was stronger than the high-level zombies they encountered in City C.

    They didn't feel scared at all though, presumably because they were all employees of the owner.

    Brother Shi nodded to them, with an imperceptible smile on his cool face, he said: "I'm Brother Shi, the clerk of the small restaurant, you are welcome."

    Then he looked at Xiao Fang who was standing at the back, Xiao Fang. Fang was holding a large pot of strawberries and grapes, which they had just picked in the backyard.

    Brother Shi walked over, took the strawberries in his hand, and said to the others, "I'll put these in the kitchen first." Tian Xiaoyu waved to Xiaomeng and the others     ,

    "Come and sit here."

Very curious about the situation, Lei Jingjing opened her big eyes, questions popped up one by one, and Xiao Mengdu answered them one by one.

    Seeing Xiaolan looking out of the window in surprise, Tian Xiaoyu leaned over to her and said, "Our city A is very good."

    Xiaolan was startled by the sudden voice in her ear, and turned to see Tian Xiaoyu, relieved.

    She nodded, looking envious: "Did you do all of this?"

    "Yes, the owner wants to restore the city to the way it was before the apocalypse, so we started to learn, these are the results of our efforts."

    Tian Xiaoyu told them what they had done during this time, Xiaolan listened with relish, and Xiaomeng and the others were also attracted to her.

    Xie Qinyin did not interrupt them and listened quietly.

    Tian Xiaoyu didn't stop until Brother Shi came out of the kitchen.

    "Innkeeper, do you have any arrangements to bring them back?" Brother Shi asked.

    "That's right."

    Xie Qinyin said, "I want them to study in City A."

    At present, the construction progress of City A is far ahead, and other cities can also start.

    However, due to the shortage of manpower, it is naturally impossible for City C to ask people from the Hope Base to help like City A.

    At present, they can only be allowed to study in City A every night.

    Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu took Xiao Meng and the others to the school, while Xie Qinyin stayed in the small restaurant.

    Suddenly, Lei Jingjing suddenly raised her head and looked out the door.

    Xie Qinyin asked, "What's the matter?"

    Lei Jingjing felt the familiar aura and said happily, "The owner, I sense my father's aura, he is coming to the small restaurant!"

    Lei Jingjing jumped off the chair and opened the restaurant's After a while, Lei Yi's figure appeared outside the small restaurant.

    "Jingjing" Lei Yi hugged his daughter. As soon as he walked into the small restaurant, he saw Xie Qinyin sitting inside. Lei Yi was very surprised and quickly walked to Xie Qinyin's side, "The owner, you are back!"

    "Lei Chief." Xie Qinyin Nodding to him.

    Lei Yi immediately said: "Leader Baili and I have already told other bases about the matter, and the existence of the small restaurant has spread among the survivors."

    Hearing what he said, Xie Qinyin immediately regained his energy and hurriedly asked what other bases meant. .

    Lei Yi continued: "At present, there are 25 large and small bases in the country, and most of them have reached a consensus with us. There are still a few bases that have not responded..."

    Most of the bases that have not responded are from A small base with only 10,000 or 20,000 people, they didn't really believe what the Hope Base said.

    What small restaurant, what shopkeeper, what zombie can regain consciousness, it is nonsense without seeing it with my own eyes.

    Lei Yi didn't know what to do for a while.

    Xie Qinyin was not worried. Seeing Lei Yi's frowning face, she chuckled lightly: "Since they don't believe it, let them see it with their own eyes."

    Lei Yi was taken aback: "See it with your own eyes?"

    "Yes." Xie Qinyin leaned on On the back of the chair, he said lazily: "You reply to all the bases and invite them to come to City A."

    "The owner, you want to..."

    "Since they promised to help, of course I want to invite everyone to a big meal. Treat you guys well." Xie Qinyin said.

    "By the way, let them see City A."

    Lei Yi immediately understood her intention.

    If he hadn't been to City A, he wouldn't easily believe what other people told him, let alone people from other bases, but if they saw all of this with their own eyes...

    Lei Yi stood up immediately: "Don't worry, the shopkeeper, I'll go back and invite people from other bases to be guests!" ——After

    Lei

    Yi left, Brother Shi and the others came back not long after, Xie Qinyin looked behind them, Xiaomeng and the others were gone, it seemed they were staying In school.

    But Xiaoxing actually came back with them.

    When Xiao Xing saw that Xie Qinyin was actually in the small restaurant, she immediately ran to her happily, and then began to report to her the situation of the vegetable garden during this period.

    Xiao Xing paused for a while. He glanced at Xie Qinyin, and then said, "Shopkeeper, the super seeds you gave me have already been planted. We have set up an experimental field in the vegetable garden for planting super seeds."

    Xie Qinyin asked, "How is it?"

    Xiaoxing said: "Although the seeds are all planted, the growth of these super seeds is very slow. We have released countless abilities on the super seeds, and it has only sprouted. I don't know what it looks like. "

    Xiao Xing bowed his head sadly, the shop owner handed him the vegetable garden, he couldn't even grow super seeds, it's all because his abilities are too weak!

    "I'm sorry shopkeeper, it's all my fault that my powers are too weak to allow the super seeds to grow..."

    Suddenly, a hand pressed on his shoulder, Xiao Xing's voice paused, and she raised her head to see Xie Qinyin's gentle face look at him.

    Xie Qinyin said softly, "I don't blame you. Super seeds are a new variety. They are different from other seeds. They need more energy to grow. Just feed it a few more powers."

    Xie Qinyin's words made Xiaoxing Having regained his confidence, he puffed up his chest like a chicken blood in an instant and said, "The owner is right, how could I give up because of a little difficulty!"

    "I'll go back and feed the super seeds a few more times. Abilities!" He said as he walked out.

    Xiaoxing returned to the vegetable garden, and immediately called the other wood-type supernatural zombies over. All the zombies stood in front of the experimental field together and released supernatural abilities against the super seeds in the experimental field.

    I don't know how long it took, all the zombies' abilities have been used up.

    The zombies looked at the test field, and the super seeds finally changed and were approaching maturity.

    The zombies finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    "These super seeds are really different from ordinary seeds. The strawberries grown from the super strawberry seeds over there are too fragrant. Even if they are not ripe, the fragrance is already so strong!"

    "Not only that, I can feel the super seeds. The energy contained in it, these super seeds can be eaten, and maybe they can improve their abilities."

    "Unfortunately, there are too many abilities needed to grow super seeds. We can't make these super seeds mature even if we waste so much energy."

    "If you can't do it once, just feed it twice. If you can't do it twice, feed it a few more times. When the super seeds are mature, it will definitely be worth the money.

    " Their power level has also been raised a notch.

    The zombies sat on the ground and rested for a while, then quickly regained their strength and continued to cast abilities on the super seeds.

    ...

    On the other side, Xie Qinyin and the others were busy in the kitchen.

    Brother Shi moved the washed fruit to their side, Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing moved a small bench and sat next to Xie Qinyin, helping her peel the fruit.

    Tian Xiaoyu wrinkled her nose and asked inexplicably, "Why did the shopkeeper pick so many fruits?"

    Xie Qinyin said, "The fruits in the backyard will be spoiled if they are not picked. I asked Xiaomeng and the others to pick them just now."

    She said . After a pause, he continued: "Besides, you are working so hard here, of course I will do something delicious to reward everyone."

    Hearing that there was something delicious, Lei Jingjing's eyes suddenly lit up. The big black and bright eyes looked at Xie Qinyin expectantly, "What's the shop owner doing delicious?"

    Xie Qinyin tugged at her little nose, "I'll make you a fruit ice drink and fruit scoop today."

    Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing Immediately speeding up, they couldn't wait to eat the fruit scoop and fruit ice drink made by the owner.

    The corpse brother on the side was as calm as always, but his eyes looked somewhere from time to time.

    Xie Qinyin followed his line of sight. There was a sealed jar on the windowsill that was used to make bayberry wine, but the bayberry wine in it had already been drunk.

    It seems that Brother Shi wants to drink bayberry wine.

    However, the bayberry in the space has been used up.

    Xie Qinyin searched the space and found a basket of green plums.

    The green plums are stored in the space, just like they were just picked from the tree, they are very fresh.

    Xie Qinyin took out the green plum, spoke to Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing, and then walked towards Brother Shi.     Brother Shi was reminiscing about bayberry wine, and a basket of green plums suddenly appeared in front of him. Before he could react, he heard the owner say, "Brother Shi wants to

    drink bayberry wine?"

, his face suddenly became hot, but fortunately, he is now a zombie, and his skin will not change.

    Brother Shi didn't want to admit it, but the shop owner was standing in front of him, looking at him with a smile in his eyes, as if he knew everything, even Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing were secretly watching them.

    Brother corpse couldn't say what he said, he took a deep breath and nodded slightly.

    "Yangmei wine, it's delicious."

    Tian Xiaoyu responded immediately: "Brother Shi is right, bayberry wine is super delicious, but it's a pity that the storage time is too short, and the ones I made before have been sold."

    Lei Jingjing crooked her little After thinking about it for a while, he said , "Jingjing also likes bayberry wine." The

    three looked at Xie Qinyin expectantly, and Xie Qinyin said angrily, "But the bayberry in the space has been used up, so I can't make bayberry wine.

    " His eyes dimmed immediately, especially the corpse brother, who was full of disappointment.

    Xie Qinyin gave them a funny look, and she said, "But we can make plum wine, it's guaranteed to taste as good as bayberry wine."

    Hearing that there was plum wine to drink, Brother Shi immediately cheered up.

    Qingmei is easier to deal with than Yangmei. Brother Shi immediately took the green plum in Xie Qinyin's hand and cleaned it aside.

    The last time they made bayberry wine, they had already learned how to make it. The way of making green plum wine and bayberry wine is the same.

    Xie Qinyin saw that he had already started to make plum wine, and said a few points to note next to him, and then went on to make fruit scoops and ice drinks.

    ——At

    this time, in the school.

    Xiaomeng and others quickly integrated into the zombies. They came late, and they hadn't learned a lot of things before.

    When Brother Shi sent them here, he specially asked the zombies to take good care of them, and told the zombies their identities.

    The zombies learned that they were zombies from City C, and all surrounded them curiously.

    "I heard that the owner went to City C to open a seafood shop during this time?"

    "Is the food in the seafood shop delicious? I also want to eat a seafood feast!"

    "It's a pity that City C is too far away from City A. , or I really want to go to City C to taste the owner's seafood feast." "It     would be great

    if the owner opened a seafood restaurant in City A."

Having eaten the seafood feast made by the owner, especially after listening to Xiao Fang describe the deliciousness of the seafood feast, this desire became even more urgent.

    Xiao Fang had just solved a problem, and when he heard the zombies, he said, "If you want to eat the food from the seafood shop, we can bring it for you next time we come."     Xiao Gou's eyes lit up, "Yes, yes, The owner said that in the future, after the seafood shop is closed, let us come to City A for classes, and then I can bring you a seafood dinner."     Xiaolan and Xiaomeng discussed a few words in a low voice, and then said to the zombies: "We have a menu here. , you see what you want to eat, write down what you want to eat, and we will bring it for you tomorrow." The     zombies couldn't wait to take over the menu in their hands. Although the food on the menu is not as diverse as that of a small restaurant, it is all from them. never eaten.     They immediately wrote down everything they wanted to eat, and Xiao Lan put down the list.     At this time, Xie Qinyin walked in from the outside and saw all the zombies gathered together, she was a little puzzled: "What are you doing?"     "The owner, you are here!"     "The owner, we are discussing with Xiao Meng and the others about the seafood restaurant. matter."

    "Yes, yes, we want to eat the food from the seafood shop, but the seafood shop is too far away. Xiaomeng and the others said they can bring the food for us when they come next time." The

    zombies happily gathered around Xie Qinyin. I will tell her what happened just now.

    Xie Qinyin glanced at her new employees, and the four of them smiled shyly at her.

    Xie Qinyin said: "They are the employees of the seafood restaurant. You can bring them what you want to eat. During this time, they will study with you in the school. If there is something they don't understand, you can teach them more."

    The zombies immediately patted their chests and said with a look of 'covering me': "The owner can rest assured, with us, let them learn everything they want to learn!" The

    zombies' learning progress is very fast, and they have mastered everything Basic skills, now they have started to learn what they are interested in.

    The construction of City A is also getting better and better, and there are even zombies who have begun to study how to reopen the factory.

    Xie Qinyin was delighted to hear it.

    After listening to the zombies finish talking about the current situation, Xie Qinyin took out the fruit scoop and fruit ice drink from the space.

    After she took out the fruit and ice drinks from the refrigerator, she directly stored them in the space. Now that they were taken out, the classroom was immediately enveloped by an icy aura, and all the zombies stretched their brows and eyes because of this icy aura.

    "Wow, there are a lot of ice drinks, and this one, sweet and sour, with a lot of fruit and yogurt in it, it's delicious." The

    zombies couldn't wait to take a bite of the fruit and immediately fell in love with yogurt and fruit. Combined together, the taste is very rich in the mouth, it is cold and cold, and the heat all over the body disappears completely!

    Xie Qinyin and Xiaomeng distributed fruit and ice drinks to the zombies.

    Seeing that they all like fruit scoops very much, Xie Qinyin smiled and said: "Everyone has worked hard these days, these fruit scoops and fruit ice drinks are all for you, eat more if you like."

    Seeing that the points were almost over, Xie Qinyin handed the rest to Xiaomeng and the others, and then took out a portion of the fruit herself.

    The sweet and sour taste spread in his mouth, and Xie Qinyin's eyes rolled up unconsciously.

    Hmm... as expected, I'm happiest when I'm eating.

    During this period of time, she has been busy with opening the store and contacting the base, and she has not relaxed for a long time.

    At this moment, Xie Qinyin really wanted to leave everything behind, and then lay down on the bed quietly.

    As if the system knew her thoughts, it whispered in Xie Qinyin's ear: [Host, persistence is victory! 】

    Xie Qinyin: "..."

    She cursed fiercely in her heart: Get out!

    【嘤嘤嘤, you have changed the host, you used to be very gentle. 】

    "You idiot still want me to be gentle, are you funny?" Xie Qinyin was speechless.

    "Tell me, what's the matter with the sudden appearance?"

    Every time the system appeared, it was accompanied by all kinds of problems, or it was about releasing tasks, Xie Qinyin was already used to it.

    The system chuckled: [As expected, I can't hide it from you. ]

    [This is such a host. I calculated it during this time. With the current level of technology in the world, it will take at least a hundred years to improve to another level. Therefore, in order to complete the evolution at the current time, the host can choose to purchase system space. A variety of technological products, complete the technological leap. 】

    Xie Qinyin: "..."

    She knew that the system was definitely not good-natured when it appeared, and she really wanted to trick her energy.

    But the system also makes sense.

    Xie Qinyin had already walked around City A before coming to school just now. With the efforts of the zombies, City A has basically returned to its pre-apocalyptic appearance, but it will take a long time for technology to reach a higher level.

    The only solution is to buy that high tech in the system space.

    But...

    Xie Qinyin frowned: "But the system technology is too much beyond the current world, and it suddenly appeared in front of everyone, how should I explain it?"

    If those things in the system mall appeared in real life, it would definitely cause an uproar.

    She doesn't know if this is good or bad.

    Hearing her question, the system immediately raised his eyebrows: [Don't worry, host, the system will automatically fill in these loopholes, and no one will doubt the items in the system mall. 】

    Since the system says so, Xie Qinyin can only believe it.

    At present, the construction of City A is almost complete, and we can start to improve the sense of technology of the whole city.

    Xie Qinyin opened the system mall and planned to browse it first.

    The system is very considerate to help her search for various advanced technologies.

    Seeing the price above, Xie Qinyin's heart throbbed.

    [Manufacturing blueprints for flying cars, you can create flying cars that fly in the air. Price: 200w energy. ]

    [Star Network: A network that allows everyone's spiritual body to enter, and can form a second world after development. Price: 500w energy. ]

    ...

    Xie Qinyin closed the system mall with a snap, this is shopping, it's just sucking blood.

    Xie Qinyin felt that her wallet was going to be emptied in minutes.

    Xiaolan turned her head and saw the shopkeeper looking out the window with a melancholy face. She didn't even wipe the yogurt stains on the corner of her mouth. She asked worriedly, "The shopkeeper, what's the matter with you?"

    Xie Qinyin blinked, her dark red eyes changed. It got dark, and she seemed to be hollowed out at this time, and said with a dull face: "I'm thinking about life."

    "Ah?" Xiaolan blinked in confusion.

    Xie Qinyin sighed and said to Xiaolan, "I'm fine, I just thought of something."

    "The owner, if you have anything you want us to help with, you must tell us." Xiaolan looked seriously Some thanks Qinyin.

    The owner is her favorite person and she wants to do more for the owner.

    Xie Qinyin hugged Xiaolan with a moved face, "Wow... Xiaolan, you are so kind, I am so happy to have you by my side, don't worry, I will persevere even for you!"

    "We are by the owner's side ! I’m also very happy.”

    Xie Qinyin rekindled her fighting spirit again, she said to the other zombies, “I suddenly remembered that I have something to do, you guys learn slowly, I’ll go first.”

    After leaving school, Xie Qinyin quickly determined the direction .

    Before that, she had already made clear the topography of City A. As far as she knew, City A had one nuclear power plant and four power plants.

    To change technology, electricity is essential.

    Today's abandoned nuclear power plants and power plants have been reactivated by zombies, but the current power output is not enough to support the extension of more technology.

    Xie Qinyin had to replace these with the items in the system mall before continuing to do the next thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 229 87
Lu Ruanruan is an Alpha of salted fish, and her biggest wish in life is: to lie down and win, but the reality is always bad luck and nothing. The day...
37.3K 434 78
Wan Tong was bound by the "Corpse Collecting System" and travelled through various small worlds. Her mission is to use the big boss' white moonlight'...
23.8K 900 91
After the death of Queen Yu Bai of the Northern Kingdom, she was forcibly bound to an interstellar ABO world by the system, making her a whip on the...
248K 4.7K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...