Zombie King's Restaurant

By Xiaoshuo_

Xie Qinyin dressed as a zombie. When she first passed through, the hungry eyes of the zombie turned green, an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 52

906 29 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 52

    Xie Qinyin came out from any door with Xiaofang's barbecue.

    She was standing in the diner, the door of which was closed.

    Is there not a single guest?

    Xie Qinyin subconsciously looked in the direction of the clock. It was only eight o'clock in the evening. In the past, there were many customers in the small restaurant. Today, it was so quiet, and Brother Shi and the others were not in the small restaurant.

    At this time, Xie Qinyin found that today's City A was a little different from the past.

    In the past, after nightfall, the whole city would be plunged into darkness, only the light around the small restaurant.

    Zombies are nocturnal and their vision is not affected even in the dark.

    So Xie Qinyin didn't find out immediately that there was light outside the window of the small restaurant.

    The city that was supposed to be in darkness is now brightly lit.

    On both sides of the street, the long-abandoned street lights were turned on at some point, and the warm orange lights illuminated the entire line.

    Xie Qinyin came out of the small restaurant and watched her shadow fall behind her, and the dusty street lamps were polished brightly.

    "Tsk, these guys can always do unexpected things." A

    smile appeared on Xie Qinyin's mouth.

    She walked into a store at random and found that the water and electricity in the store had been connected, and the houses on the street were cleaned very cleanly. If there was no one, she almost thought that she had returned to the pre-apocalyptic world.

    You don't have to think about it, these are all done by the zombies while she's not around.

    Xie Qinyin did not expect that their learning ability was so strong that they restored the water and electricity in City A in just a few days.

    At this moment, Xie Qinyin seemed to think of something, she opened the system panel and checked the taskbar.

    In the chain of missions, the progress bar of the mission in City A increased by 30%.

    Xie Qinyin was very surprised, she didn't expect the progress bar to grow so fast, so she could finish the task in a short time.

    Just as she was enjoying a bright future, a basin of cold water suddenly poured down from the system.

    [Host, don’t be too happy, this is just the beginning, so the progress of the task is growing fast. Later, the host will need to lead the aborigines to break through the technology of the current world, so that the world can complete the evolution. ]

    Xie Qinyin frowned: "What does evolution have to do with technology?"

    [Only with the evolution of technology, humans can explore the interstellar space, and can...] The

    system stopped talking, and Xie Qinyin hurriedly asked, "What is talent?"

    [... ] Oops, it seems to have said a bit too much, the system stiffly skipped the previous topic and left a sentence: [Come on, host, I have to leave beforehand! 】

    Xie Qinyin rolled her eyes, and beat the garbage system a hundred times in her heart.

    After checking the water and electricity of various shops and houses, Xie Qinyin found that she had never encountered a zombie for so long.

    So she started looking for zombies.

    On the street, no.

    Inside the house, no.

    Not in the vegetable garden either...

    where to go?

    Suddenly, a place flashed in Xie Qinyin's mind, if it was studying, then they would be at—

    school!

    Xie Qinyin turned around abruptly, found the direction of the school, and ran in that direction.

    The lights dispelled all the darkness, Xie Qinyin's running figure quickly turned into a flash of lightning, and the wind whistled past her ears. Xie Qinyin never wanted to get to the school so quickly, because the zombies might be studying all night in the school.

    Soon, Xie Qinyin was standing outside the school.

    She quietly looked at the school in front of her.

    She had passed by the school countless times before, but she had never noticed how beautiful this long-abandoned school was.

    The sign of the No. 3 Middle School in City A at the school entrance has been wiped clean, and even the campus has been cleaned. There is no rubbish on the ground. Xie Qinyin looked in the direction of the classroom.

    There are a total of three teaching buildings, brightly lit from top to bottom, and not a single classroom is dark.

    Thinking that the zombies were learning all kinds of knowledge in the teaching building, Xie Qinyin's laughter became hot.

    No, zombies love learning so much, how could she be left behind? Xie Qinyin straightened her chest and walked towards the campus. Just as she reached the door, a gust of wind suddenly hit her. Xie Qinyin was taken aback and took a step back.

    Then there was a roar in my ear: "Who is it! I don't know that you can't just go to school at night!"

    A tall and muscular zombie ran out of the guard room, his eyes staring at Xie Qinyin, the zombie's His eyebrows were knit together, and he said to Xie Qinyin: "Why do I see you familiar?"

    Xie Qinyin smiled awkwardly, and quickly stepped back a few steps: "I'm sorry, I didn't know I couldn't go in casually." The

    zombie heard her voice , and finally remembered who

    she was. He bent down and approached Xie Qinyin excitedly: "The owner, you're back!" He put down his hand, turned around and smiled at the zombie.

    Zombie didn't know what she was thinking, so he said to himself: "Brother Zombie said that you went to the sea market base before, and it will take a long time to come back. I didn't expect you to come back in just a few days!"

    It was the shopkeeper who found out. Afterwards, the zombies didn't stop her and took her inside.

    Xie Qinyin found out that this zombie was a talker. Even if she didn't speak, he could talk a lot. Along the way, through his mouth, she had already understood everything that happened after she left City A.

    "Brother Shi said that the owner wants to restore order to the city, and what the owner wants to do is what we all want to do, so during your absence, everyone is studying hard."

    "Have you noticed the changes outside? We just restored the water and electricity in City A a few days ago, but we haven't moved the rest for the time being, because everyone still has a lot to learn."

    "During your absence. , I hope the base has sent a lot of teachers, they are indeed very knowledgeable, they can almost everything, we will ask them if there is any question."

    ...

    and so on, there are many trivial things, Xie Qinyin listened quietly and gave him from time to time. A little response.

    Soon, they walked outside the teaching building.

    Xie Qinyin walked to a classroom, she stood outside the window, did not disturb them, quietly looked at the zombies in the classroom.

    Fortunately, Tian Xiaoyu is also in this classroom. She seems to be trapped by some problem. There are several zombies around, and they still can't get the answer by scratching their ears.

    At this time, a tall man walked up to them and solved their problem in three or two times.

    Tian Xiaoyu and the zombie jumped up happily.

    Suddenly, Tian Xiaoyu froze for a moment and looked out the window. She seemed to sense the owner's breath, but there was nothing outside the window.

    Seeing her staring out the window, the zombie next to her asked curiously, "Xiaoyu, what are you looking at?"

    Tian Xiaoyu tilted her head: "I seem to have seen the shopkeeper just now."

    "Ah! The shopkeeper is back? "The

    zombies immediately squeezed to the window to look out, but there was nothing outside.

    "No."

    "Where

    is the shopkeeper?" "Did Xiaoyu misunderstand, the shopkeeper is at the sea market base, how could he come back so soon."

    "Let's hurry up and study, don't waste time, don't forget us Before the store owner returns, turn A city into what it looked like before the apocalypse."

    Brother Shi said that the shop owner likes a cleaner and tidy city, and she wants City A to return to the way it was before the end of the world.

    Although they have almost forgotten what it was like before the end of the world, since this is what the shop owner wants to do, they will support the shop owner unconditionally.

    The owner cooks them delicious food, helps them regain consciousness, and helps them find family members, and they are always the ones who take it.

    Now that the owner finally has something they want to do, of course they have to work hard to help her accomplish it. Even if it is very difficult, they will not give up.

    Thinking about it, the zombies immediately re-invested in their studies, and today they are studying chemistry.

    These colorful liquids are so hard!

    Xie Qinyin walked around the teaching building. She found that almost all the zombies in the city were here. She also found Brother Zombie and Lei Jingjing in the classrooms on the second and third floors respectively.

    Xie Qinyin didn't bother them, she took a look and left, sorry, Brother Shi and the others still sensed her existence.

    Xie Qinyin just returned to the small restaurant. She put the barbecue she brought back into the incubator and was about to leave when a voice suddenly came from behind, Brother Shi and the others actually came back.

    Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing rushed into the small restaurant, and the moment they saw Xie Qinyin, they almost jumped up in joy.

    Lei Jingjing rushed over and hugged Xie Qinyin, "Innkeeper, why are you back?"

    Tian Xiaoyu also stepped forward and hugged them: "Innkeeper, we miss you so much, you're back!"

    Brother Shi followed closely . Behind her, she was relieved to see that the shopkeeper hadn't left: "Did the shopkeeper visit us just now, why didn't you call us?"

    "Yes, why didn't the shopkeeper call us, if it wasn't for the corpse brother who said that he looked at us just now? When it comes to you, I thought I saw you wrong." Tian Xiaoyu pouted and looked at her angrily.

    The thought of almost missing out with the owner made her unhappy.

    Xie Qinyin didn't expect them to be so keen, she just took a look outside and left, but they still found out.

    She touched the heads of Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing, and said with a smile, "I just didn't want to bother you. I just wanted to come back and have a look. I didn't expect you to give me such a big surprise."

    "The owner has seen it!" Tian Xiaoyu took Xie Qinyin's hand, pointed to the street lights outside, and said with a sullen expression, "We have made these street lights, and also, now the water and electricity in City A has been restored..."

    Xie Qinyin already knew about it, but she still listened to Tian Xiaoyu quietly, and then boasted without hesitation: "Brother Shi and Xiaoyu are really amazing, they have done so much in such a short period of time.

    " After finishing, her clothes were torn, Lei Jingjing raised her head and looked at her eagerly.

    Xie Qinyin chuckled and continued, "Jingjing is also very good. When Brother Shi and Xiaoyu are busy, you must have helped too, right!" The

    three of them were embarrassed by her praise, and Brother Shi coughed lightly, with a reserved expression on his face. Said: "It's not all our credit, other zombies also helped, we can't accomplish so much..."

    Xie Qinyin looked at them with a smile: "I know."

    "Is the shop owner still leaving?" Tian Xiaoyu said no. She took her hand.

    Xie Qinyin nodded and said, "I just opened a seafood restaurant in City C. I came back today to bring you some barbecue. By the way, I will check the situation in City A. I will go back to City C in a while."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 2.1K 87
The end-time warrior Yao Qiong accidentally fell into a black hole during a survey and came to an uninhabited island. There are no zombies, abundant...
The Canti By Daniel

Science Fiction

5 1 1
In a world divided by war, the authoritarian Canti people relentlessly pursue control and dominance, while their rivals, the innovative Empus, seek t...
67.7K 1.1K 71
小脑斧在线求生[穿书] / Cerebellar Ax Online Survival [Crossing Books] Author: 霸道种菜 Qiao Yi woke up and found that she had transmigrated into the apocalypse, a...
2 0 1
A short story about Brotherly obligation.