Zombie King's Restaurant

By Xiaoshuo_

Xie Qinyin dressed as a zombie. When she first passed through, the hungry eyes of the zombie turned green, an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 51

927 29 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 51

    The four zombies looked at her dumbfounded, as if they didn't understand what she was talking about.

    They hadn't fully regained consciousness yet, Xie Qinyin saw that they didn't respond and didn't worry, she asked again.

    This time, the zombies finally responded.

    With their dull eyes open, they all looked at Xie Qinyin and nodded stiffly.

    Qi Qi roared.

    Xie Qinyin rubbed her ears, looked at the four freshly-baked employees, and said with a smile, "Since you are willing, then go to work today, and you will be employees of the seafood restaurant in the future!"

    Xie Qinyin saw their dirty clothes. , wrinkled his nose.

    As an employee of a seafood restaurant, how can you not love cleanliness!

    Fortunately, I collected a lot of clothes in the space when I went to the mall before, and now it comes in handy.

    Xie Qinyin asked the zombies to stand up, visually checked their size, and then found four sets of clean clothes from the space.

    Xie Qinyin handed them the clothes, pointed to the rest room at the back of the seafood shop and ordered, "Go wash your body and put on your new clothes."

    "Roar~" The zombies quickly understood what she meant, and then Slowly lined up and walked towards the lounge.

    Half an hour later, the zombies who put on new clothes stood in front of Xie Qinyin.

    After a busy afternoon, it was already dark outside. Xie Qinyin walked outside the seafood shop. There were still zombies wandering outside. She thought about it and said to the new shop assistants, "Do you have a place to stay at night?" The

    zombies He tilted his head and looked at her suspiciously.

    Xie Qinyin: "..."

    It seems that there is no more.

    Fortunately, the seafood shop is a two-story building, and the upper floor is where the owner of the seafood shop originally lived.

    Because the end of the world is coming, the owner of the seafood shop took everything that he could bring with him when he left, and the house was like a thief, a mess.

    Xie Qinyin didn't dislike it at all, and walked upstairs with the zombies.

    There was a lot of space upstairs. Xie Qinyin turned around. There were three rooms on the second floor. What surprised her even more was that there was a hidden staircase at the corner. It was a three-story building.

    The stairs are very narrow, and only one person can walk at a time. Xie Qinyin went upstairs to take a look. The upstairs was supposed to be an attic, but it was made into a separate room with a transparent glass window on the roof.

    At night, you can see the stars in the sky through the glass windows.

    Xie Qinyin stood under the glass window, looking out of the window at a 90-degree angle to the sky. Suddenly, a sound came from beside her. She turned her head to look, and her face that was supposed to be dark instantly collapsed.

    The zombies followed at an unknown time. Their bodies were a little stiff, and when they reached the entrance of the stairs, they were directly stuck. When Xie Qinyin looked over, four zombies were like stacking Arhats, one on top of the other, and they fell on the stairs. .

    Their limbs fluttered as if they had just met, and their roars kept coming out of their mouths.

    Miraculously, Xie Qinyin actually heard that they were arguing.

    She walked over helplessly, one in each hand, and picked up the zombies like a chick.

    "Don't be noisy!"

    Fortunately, it is the end of the world now, and there are no neighbors next door, otherwise you will definitely be complained about disturbing the people!

    The zombies kept their mouths shut and followed behind her.

    "I don't know what happened to Brother Corpse and the others?" Xie Qinyin looked out the window with some melancholy, and the zombies sat quietly beside her.

    The moonlight seemed to be very bright tonight. The stars dotted the dark night sky, echoing the crescent moon, and the bright moonlight fell from the glass window and fell on them.

    Xie Qinyin thought for a while, then suddenly stood up and opened the window on the roof. She said to the zombies, "Let's go, let's sit on the roof."

    Without waiting for the zombies to answer, Xie Qinyin directly grabbed their collars and sent them up one by one, then she grabbed the edge of the window with a little force, and jumped onto the roof in an instant.

    "Roar?" The zombies looked at Xie Qinyin puzzled.

    Xie Qinyin opened the system panel, glanced at the employee information, and quickly knew the name of her new employee.

    Xie Qinyin kindly shouted: "Xiao Fang, Xiao Meng, Xiao Gou, Xiao Lan."

    "Hoo~" The zombies responded obediently.

    Xie Qinyin asked, "Do you want to have BBQ?"

    BBQ?

    A look of light flashed in the dull eyes of the zombies. They looked at Xie Qinyin unconsciously. Xie Qinyin didn't wait for them to respond, and took out all kinds of barbecue utensils from the space.

    Then, she prepared a variety of ingredients.

    When they were ready, Xie Qinyin waved to them: "Come on, I'll teach you how to barbecue."

    There is a small platform on the roof of the seafood shop, just where they can put these barbecue utensils. Xie Qinyin put everything one by one. Sitting beside her, staring at her making barbecue.

    Xie Qinyin taught them to use small bamboo skewers to string together various ingredients. Xiao Fang clumsily held the bamboo skewers and accidentally stabbed them into his hands. The bamboo skewers pierced the skin and the zombie blood immediately contaminated the bamboo skewers.

    Xiao Gou on the side roared like a mockery.

    "Roar!" Xiaofang roared back, not to be outdone, and tried again, but was caught in his hand again.

    Xiaomeng and Xiaolan had no one beside them to skewer the ingredients. They quickly got started, and the baskets with the ingredients at their feet gradually filled up.

    Looking at Xiao Fang's broken fingers, Xie Qinyin sighed and took the bamboo stick from his hand.

    Xiao Fang looked at her with aggrieved expression, and a trace of grievance crossed his face.

    Xie Qinyin took him to the barbecue grill: "Bamboo sticks are not suitable for you, I will teach you to barbecue."

    Xiao Fang watched her grilling skewers seriously, and when Xie Qinyin was talking to him, he responded from time to time.

    "Have you learned?"

    Xiao Fang looked at her blankly, Xie Qinyin was silent for a while, and said, "You turn the skewers over every 30 seconds, and when they are almost done, spread the seasoning evenly on the skewers. "

    Roar."

    Facts have proved that Xiao Fang is a rare barbecue genius. He perfectly replicated Xie Qinyin's barbecue steps. The barbecue grill made the sound of "zizi" and oil, and after a while, the tempting aroma Just upload it from the grill.

    When Xie Qinyin turned around, the tall zombie was sitting in front of the barbecue with a serious face, carefully turning the skewers over. It seemed that they were almost done. He found the seasonings from the cooking rack and spread the skewers evenly on both sides. Sprinkle with seasoning.     Then he roared at the other zombies, and the zombies responded one after another. Xie Qinyin couldn't understand the corpse language or what they were talking about, but she quickly understood because Xiaofang took out the hot sauce and chili noodles.     He smeared some of the skewers with chili sauce and chili noodles, handed them to Xiao Meng and Xiao Gou who were staring at the skewers in his hands, and then handed the ones without chili to Xiao Lan.     Then, he looked at Xie Qinyin.     Xie Qinyin pointed to the hot sauce, nodded and said, "I want spicy."     Then she harvested five skewers of spicy and spicy skewers.     Xiaofang seems to have fallen in love with the sport of grilling. After he distributed the freshly grilled skewers to them, he put his own skewers aside, and then continued to grill new ones, enjoying a delicious bite while grilling. string.     Xie Qinyin looked thoughtfully in the direction of the barbecue, maybe she could put some barbecue tables in the seafood restaurant.     Xie Qinyin told the zombies not to run around on the roof to prevent them from accidentally falling off the roof, and then she fell off the roof.     Xie Qinyin walked around the seafood shop and quickly divided the dining area into two areas, one for the normal dining area and the other for the barbecue area.

    Replace the table in the barbecue area with a table dedicated to barbecues.

    As for the freezer for storing seafood, Xie Qinyin went directly to the system.

    "System, is there a freezer that can store seafood indefinitely?"

    [Yes, the host will wait a moment. ]

    The system will soon find what she needs from the system mall.

    [Super freezer: Unlimited storage of ingredients, all the ingredients stored in the super freezer will be kept at the freshest time, which is especially friendly to seafood ingredients. Fracture price: 5000 energy. 】

    Xie Qinyin raised his eyebrows: "It's quite cheap."

    【Hum, of course, this is the promotional price, and the original price will be restored after today. ]

    Xie Qinyin glanced at the original price, 5w energy, it really was the fracture price.

    Xie Qinyin chopped her hands without hesitation.

    [The super refrigerator has been stored in the system space, is it installed? 】

    "Yes."

    【Please select the installation location. ]

    The walls of the seafood store are covered with high-tech wallpaper. Xie Qinyin did not want to destroy the beauty of the wallpaper, so she finally chose to install the freezer in the middle of the dining area. Rows of freezers appeared in the store instantly, directly dividing the dining area into two areas.

    The freezer kept blowing cold air and was covered with a thin layer of crushed ice. Xie Qinyin put the ingredients in the freezer. The capacity of the super refrigerator was really large. No matter how many ingredients she put in, only the ones above appeared on the freezer. layer.

    After the top layer of ingredients is taken, the ingredients stored in it will automatically appear.

    Looking at the dining area arranged by the center, Xie Qinyin nodded with satisfaction, and then she went to the direction of the kitchen.

    The kitchen utensils in the dining area have been replaced with new ones, but she always feels that something is missing.

    Xie Qinyin propped her chin up and leaned against the kitchen door to ponder, and soon she knew what was missing.

    Xie Qinyin bought a fully automatic kitchen resignedly.

    With a fully automated kitchen, she can keep the seafood shop running when she's not there.

    Her already poor wallet made things worse. Fortunately, her small restaurant and barbecue restaurant brought her a lot of income, and the seafood restaurant will also be profitable tomorrow when it opens.

    Thinking of this, Xie Qinyin's anxiety gradually eased.

    "Bang!"

    "Crack..."

    "Boom!"

    The sound of heavy objects rolling and crashing came from upstairs, Xie Qinyin secretly thought that it was not good, and hurried upstairs.

    Then she lived up to her expectations and saw four figures slumped in all directions at the entrance of the stairs.

    Xie Qinyin covered her forehead and walked over helplessly: "Didn't I tell you to wait upstairs, why did you come down?"

    Xiaofang handed her the skewer in his hand.

    Xie Qinyin was stunned for a moment, only to realize that although they fell, the skewers were well protected and didn't fall out at all.

    Xie Qinyin's heart warmed, "Is this for me?"

    Xiao Fang nodded.

    "Thank you."

    There were a lot of skewers, Xie Qinyin thought about it and asked, "Can I eat it with others?"

    Xiaofang looked at her suspiciously, and the other three zombies also looked puzzled, Xie Qinyin explained: "I still There is a small restaurant, Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu are the waiters in the restaurant, and there is a little friend named Lei Jingjing, both of whom are our partners."

    "Roar~" The

    zombies still looked at her puzzled.

    Xie Qinyin quickly understood that they were asking Brother Shi why they didn't come to the seafood shop.

    "They have something to do and can't go away for the time being. I'm going to go back and see them."

    As soon as she finished speaking, Xiao Meng handed her the unfinished skewers, and Xiao Lan and Xiao Gou also followed his example and put the skewers into Xie Qinyin's hands.

    "Hoo!" Give them all to eat.

    "Thank you. Then I'm leaving. You guys are here to watch the store. I'll be back soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.4K 78
Ruan Ruan's body is a gummy bear. This makes her destined to have a Q and sweet appearance, honest and honest nature. So when she found out t...
9 0 1
The year is 3024. Gen alpha never ended. Gen beta are few. Gen beta are the outlaws of this timeline. I am a Gen beta. Gen alpha found a way to be im...
19 0 10
(First draft now complete!) When Admiral Varhe crash lands on an old mining planet, he is thrust into the local conflict.