Zombie King's Restaurant

By Xiaoshuo_

Xie Qinyin dressed as a zombie. When she first passed through, the hungry eyes of the zombie turned green, an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 50

932 26 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 50

    Early the next morning, Xie Qinyin left the sea base.

    In a dilapidated store in City C, the closed door suddenly moved.

    "Crack—" The door of the shop opened, a slender white hand stretched out, and then the person behind the door came out.

    Xie Qinyin looked around in a dazed way, the dazzling sunlight shone on her face, causing her to close her eyes unconsciously.

    After a while, Xie Qinyin finally realized that she had arrived in City C.

    The streets of City C are just like what she saw when she first came to this world. All kinds of garbage and abandoned vehicles fill the streets, and zombies wandering all over the streets...

    Speaking of zombies, Xie Qinyin glanced at herself subconsciously. around.

    Sure enough, the zombies fled from her the moment she appeared, and they were hiding in the corner and didn't dare to approach.

    Xie Qinyin didn't care either, she called up the system panel and looked at the task bar.

    There is one more chain task on the taskbar.

    [Task 2: Ask the host to build City C and help City C restore order. Reward: 10w energy. 】

    "..." Xie Qinyin was speechless.

    She originally just wanted to open a seafood shop in City C, but she didn't expect that just after arriving in City C, a system prompt sounded in her ears, and as soon as she opened the task panel, she really had another task.

    Could it be that every time she went to a place, she had to have one more construction task?

    As if the system knew what she was thinking, without waiting for her to ask, it took the initiative to say: [The host is right, when the host goes to the next city, the system will automatically issue a chain of tasks. Host, is this system very considerate? 】

    "Intimate?" Xie Qinyin sneered: "Damn it!"

    Thinking of a series of consecutive tasks lined up on the task bar, Xie Qinyin felt bad.

    But what can she do, the task has already been accepted, and she can still strike.

    Xie Qinyin took a deep breath and blocked the system again.

    She looked around, quickly locked the direction, and went in the direction of saving Yu Feng and others last time.

    When dealing with the mutant mice before, she emptied all the nearby garbage when she devoured the mutant mice with her ability.

    That area should be the cleanest place in City C, and Xie Qinyin wants to open a seafood restaurant there.

    However, City C is like City A. Almost the entire city has been abandoned. Humans have moved out of the city, leaving only zombies.

    If you want to open a seafood restaurant, you still need some preparations.

    Soon, Xie Qinyin was standing in front of the shop they cleaned up last time.

    Before they left last time, the door of the shop was deliberately closed.

    The zombies around her disappeared in front of her the moment she came. Xie Qinyin looked at the empty street and shrugged slightly.

    She stepped forward and pushed the door of the shop open, and the tables, chairs and benches inside were still the same as when they left.

    "Well... just open the seafood shop here." Xie Qinyin was very satisfied with the location of her new shop.

    After confirming the location of the seafood shop, Xie Qinyin sat in the shop blankly, looking at the empty shop with some distress.

    "Everything in the store is old, and it must be redecorated, but I have to do a lot of things by myself." She pursed her lips, regretting letting Brother Shi and Xiaoyu stay in the small restaurant.

    "I knew that they would come with me, so that we could decorate the seafood shop together."

    Xie Qinyin struggled for a while, and finally decided not to go back to them.

    The people from the Hope Base should have already arrived in City A. They have just come into contact with the zombies, which is the time when conflicts are most likely to arise.

    Although zombies don't like biting people anymore, but sometimes they will inevitably cause problems when they are excited.

    Brother Shi and Xiaoyu can only put an end to all troubles in City A.

    She also relies on zombies to help her build the city.

    Xie Qinyin sat in the room for a while and decided to find a helper for herself. She walked to the door and looked at the zombies wandering the streets outside.

    It has been a long time since the beginning of the apocalypse. The zombies have all evolved, and the lowest level is already a second-level zombie.

    The zombies were afraid of the aura emanating from her, and they turned around when they saw her, especially the high-level zombies, who had never appeared in front of her since she came to City C.

    Occasionally, a few vague zombies passed by in front of the shop, and Xie Qinyin didn't dislike it either, grabbing the collars of those zombies and giving them orders.

    "You guys stay here and help me decorate the seafood shop."

    Xie Qinyin's voice just fell, and the zombies who looked dumbfounded came towards her.

    The four zombies were only level three at the highest, and the other three were level two zombies, and they absolutely obeyed Xie Qinyin's orders.

    Maybe because of malnutrition, the four zombies looked very thin. Xie Qinyin thought about it and asked them to wait in place. She went to the kitchen to cook a pot of seafood porridge.

    The moment the fragrant seafood porridge was brought out from the kitchen, the zombies who were obediently standing in the store all looked towards the kitchen door.

    The eyes of the zombies fell on the seafood porridge, and they moved with its movement, and the aroma continued to spread into their minds.

    It smells so good, what is it?

    Although the zombies have evolved into second- and third-level zombies, they are very different from the zombies in City A.

    Zombies that have not regained consciousness are particularly dumb.

    Xie Qinyin didn't mind at all, she beckoned to the zombies, "Come and sit down, I'll make seafood porridge for you."

    When the zombies received her 'order', they walked to the table and sat down. Xie Qinyin helped them put the tableware and chopsticks in place. The zombies immediately picked up the spoons with some stiff hands and put the seafood porridge in front of them that tempted them all the time. deliver.

    "Roar!" The

    delicious seafood porridge made the zombies let out a roar, and then they all speeded up their eating consciously.

    A zombie thought it was too troublesome to eat with a spoon, so he picked up the bowl and poured the seafood porridge into his mouth!

    "Hoo~ hiccup!" He hiccupped after eating.

    The seafood porridge was boiled softly, and every grain of rice was full of the deliciousness of seafood. There were all kinds of delicious small seafood in the porridge. When you took a bite, the delicious taste exploded in the taste buds instantly, and the zombies almost smashed the bowl. All licked clean.

    Xie Qinyin saw that the zombies were eating so deliciously, and her stomach growled. She went to the kitchen and filled herself a bowl of seafood porridge. Just as she walked to the door of the kitchen, a bowl was handed to her.

    Xie Qinyin was stunned for a moment, then raised his head. The zombie who was sitting where he was drinking porridge didn't know when he came to the kitchen door. He held the bowl and looked at her expectantly.

    "Do you still want to eat?" Xie Qinyin asked tentatively.

    "Ow~" The zombie nodded immediately.

    When the other zombies heard their voices, they looked up and looked in their direction. When they saw the zombies standing at the door of the kitchen at some point, they were all stunned for a while, and then they picked up their bowls and moved towards them. Xie Qinyin walked in the direction.

    "Hooho..."

    "Hoo~"

    "Ow! Hoo..."

    One after another roars came from the store, and the surrounding zombies stopped one after another, and looked into the store curiously. When they saw Xie Qinyin, they immediately shrank. Turn around silently and leave.

    The aura on that zombie is terrifying!

    Xie Qinyin rubbed her ears and looked at the zombies with a black line to prevent them from shouting a few more times, she quickly took the bowl from their hands: "Okay, don't scream, my ears will be yelled at by you. You're deaf."

    "Go back and sit down, and I'll serve you another bowl." The

    zombies immediately went back and sat down obediently.

    Xie Qinyin handed the seafood porridge to the zombies, and the zombies ate it immediately, while she sat on the side with her chin propped up, smilingly watching them eat.

    She also likes to watch zombies who have not regained consciousness eat, and always thinks that they are particularly fragrant when they eat.

    Xie Qinyin clearly felt that the food she made was loved by them. Seeing them regain consciousness little by little because of the food she made, she always felt a sense of accomplishment.

    While the zombies were eating, Xie Qinyin opened the system mall and started searching for various decoration templates.

    Simple style, western restaurant style, farmhouse style... These are not suitable for seafood restaurants.

    Xie Qinyin looked at the various decoration templates with some confusion.

    At this time, she saw a decoration template at the bottom of the system mall, and her eyes suddenly lit up, it was it!

    [Underwater world decoration template: This decoration style will simulate the underwater world, which is suitable for shops located by the sea, and guests will have an immersive feeling when dining. 】

    This decoration template is really suitable for her seafood shop, even though its price is 50,000 more expensive than other decoration templates, Xie Qinyin bought it with tears.

    After the zombies finished eating, Xie Qinyin couldn't wait to put the decoration template into the store.

    [Ding, the decoration template of the underwater world has been put in, and the space in the store has been expanded. 】

    The space in the seafood store is much larger than before.

    Xie Qinyin stood in the store and looked around in amazement. Although the decoration had not started yet, the store felt like she was standing in the sea after the template was put in, and the sound of the sea could be heard in her ears.

    The zombies looked around dumbfounded. Why did the surrounding space suddenly become larger?

    Before they could react, Xie Qinyin couldn't wait to take out the things needed for the decoration from the space, and then assigned tasks to the zombies.

    The zombies are obediently holding various tools, cleaning the cleaning, cleaning the walls, and moving things.

    After a while of ping bell and pong, the seafood shop was finally renovated.

    The whole shop is dominated by blue tones. The high-tech wallpaper of the system is attached to the wall. When the switch is turned on, the appearance of the underwater world immediately appears on the wallpaper. All kinds of strange-shaped light rain swims from outside their shop, and huge whales come from the shop. Passing over the store, the mysterious and gorgeous coral castle...

    The whole seafood store seems to be built in the underwater world. Anyone who enters the seafood store can spy on the mysterious underwater world.

    The tables, chairs and benches in the store are also made of coral, and all kinds of tableware are made of large and small shells.

    Xie Qinyin took the zombies to stand in the seafood shop, admiring the fruits of their labor. The zombies were stunned by the mysterious and beautiful underwater world presented by the wallpaper.

    Xie Qinyin had seen the real underwater world for a long time, and when she saw such a realistic scene, she couldn't help sighing in her heart about the power of the system.

    She really likes the decoration of the seafood store, but it's a pity that Brother Shi and the others are not here, otherwise they will be very happy.

    I haven't seen them these days, Xie Qinyin misses them a little, and doesn't know how they are in City A.

    The seafood shop is about to open. Brother Zombie and the others can't escape in City A. She must be too busy by herself. Xie Qinyin looked at the zombies beside her.

    She showed a sweet smile to the zombies, and in their ignorant eyes, she bewitched: "Do you want to be an employee of a seafood store?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 900 91
After the death of Queen Yu Bai of the Northern Kingdom, she was forcibly bound to an interstellar ABO world by the system, making her a whip on the...
9K 141 86
The top incense maker, Meng Ling, King of the Sea in the Prosperous Age, has passed through. Dressed as an alpha girl with white skin, beautiful skin...
16.8K 332 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
4.4K 171 41
"not mine" Superficially cold and realistic, but innocent salted fish girl Ax is fanatical, cool, handsome, and full of waste. O I and my deadly riva...