Zombie King's Restaurant

By Xiaoshuo_

Xie Qinyin dressed as a zombie. When she first passed through, the hungry eyes of the zombie turned green, an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 43

1.3K 35 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 43

    The fully automatic kitchen can make all the dishes Xie Qinyin has made, so she only needs to make a sample.

    Xie Qinyin selected suitable seafood from the miniature sea and directly asked the system to clean it up.

    Then she started to make small seafood with sauce.

    When I was camping at the seaside, I had already made small seafood with sauce, so the production process this time was very smooth.

    However, the small seafood in the sauce is delicious only when it is cold, and it is obviously too late to put it in the refrigerator.

    Xie Qinyin called the system again: "System, do you have any high-tech technology that can directly cool the dishes?"

    Although the system often pits her, the things in the system mall are quite comprehensive.

    Sure enough, as soon as she asked for the exit, the panel of the system mall popped open in front of her.

    【Super refrigerator: It can cool down the food instantly, reach the best state, and bring the best food experience to the consumers. Price: 5w energy. 】

    And this kind of good stuff! The price is not expensive, and the most important thing is that she really needs it!

    Xie Qinyin immediately bought a super refrigerator.

    In the blink of an eye, a large refrigerator appeared in the kitchen where the refrigerator was originally placed.

    Xie Qinyin opened the refrigerator. The top of the super refrigerator was divided into one by one, just enough to put down the dishes, and there were four large boxes below, which should be used for her to store ingredients.

    Tian Xiaoyu was very curious about the large refrigerator that had just appeared. As soon as he walked to the front of the refrigerator, a cold breath came to him.

    The surrounding temperature started to drop.

    Tian Xiaoyu: "The owner, the cooling function of this large refrigerator is also very good, so cool."

    She stood in front of the refrigerator and didn't want to leave.

    Xie Qinyin put the freshly made juicy seafood in the super refrigerator, and Tian Xiaoyu moved it away reluctantly.

    As soon as the door was closed, Xie Qinyin found that an icon with the same internal structure appeared on the door of the super refrigerator.

    One of the grids where the small seafood is placed is lit, and there is a five-second countdown. Xie Qinyin guesses that it should be the time it takes to freeze.

    As soon as five seconds passed, Xie Qinyin immediately opened the refrigerator.

    The small seafood in the sauce that was taken out of the refrigerator was cold and looked even more attractive.

    Tian Xiaoyu watched from the side, greedy.

    This small seafood with sauce was originally made for them to eat, and there was still a lot in the pot. Xie Qinyin couldn't bear the pitiful gaze in her eyes, so she laughed and said, "Okay, don't look at me so pitifully, I don't know. I thought I wouldn't give you something to eat, so go and call Jingjing over to eat together." Lei Jingjing

    got drunk after taking a sip of bayberry wine, and is still asleep, Tian Xiaoyu resisted the temptation of food and pulled Lei Jingjing off the bed stand up.

    Lei Jingjing had messy hair and was a little unhappy when she was woken up. She followed Tian Xiaoyu into the kitchen in a daze.

    A scent hits the nostrils.

    Lei Jingjing immediately woke up, ran to Xie Qinyin's side quickly, and saw the small seafood on the table.

    "Wow, the owner made small seafood with sauce!" Lei Jingjing immediately revived with blood when she saw the food.

    She looked at Tian Xiaoyu a little embarrassedly, "I'm sorry Xiaoyu, Jingjing got angry with you just now."

    Tian Xiaoyu said arrogantly, "You know what I'm doing."

    But she was not angry with Lei Jingjing.

    It wasn't dinner time yet, the door of the small restaurant was still closed, Tian Xiaoyu brought the seafood to the dining area, Lei Jingjing moved her small chair over to make it, and then they all looked in the direction of the kitchen, waiting for Xie Qinyin come out.

    Brother Shi and the others hadn't come back yet, so Xie Qinyin put the rest of the seafood in the super refrigerator, and they would eat it together in the evening.

    Xie Qinyin came out of the kitchen and saw them sitting obediently without eating, she was a little surprised: "Why don't you eat?" The

    two of them said in unison, "Let's wait for the owner to eat together."

    Xie Qinyin was moved and amused. Thinking of waiting for her.

    She immediately divided the small seafood into three portions, because there would be dinner later, so the amount was not much, but it was enough for them to eat.

    Tian Xiaoyu couldn't wait to eat a small octopus. The frozen small octopus was even more refreshing. It was wrapped in a layer of chutney sauce, which was especially appetizing.

    In addition to the small octopus, there are also shrimps, razor clams, small crabs... all kinds of small seafood, people can't stop.

    Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing could not wait to lick the bowls clean.

    After eating the juicy small seafood, there is still something unfinished, but the cravings in their stomachs are temporarily satisfied.

    Tian Xiaoyu cleaned the tableware and chopsticks, and Xie Qinyin got into the kitchen again.

    Since there is a new dish to be put on the shelves, of course, it can't be just one dish. Xie Qinyin thought about it and prepared to make a seafood casserole porridge and boiled prawns.

    Soon, the smell of seafood casserole porridge came out from the kitchen and floated outside, and the zombies guarding outside the small restaurant immediately smelled the fragrance.

    "It's so fragrant, the owner must be making new dishes!"

    "It's the smell of seafood. I like seafood the most. I must try the owner's new dishes later!"

    "Why isn't the small restaurant open yet? I can't take it anymore."

    The movement outside became louder and louder, Xie Qinyin asked Tian Xiaoyu to go out to appease the zombies.

    Because the corpse hadn't come back yet, the zombies outside started to get a little restless when they smelled the fragrance.

    "Don't make any noise!" Tian Xiaoyu looked at the zombies outside the restaurant angrily.

    Although she is not as strong as Brother Zombie, it is more than enough to deter the zombies. At this time, her face is tense and she stares at the zombies angrily.

    The zombies really quieted down and didn't dare to make any noise.

    They craned their necks and tried to look into the small restaurant to see what the owner was doing.

    Seeing that they were obedient, Tian Xiaoyu calmed down and said, "Everyone line up, don't crowd."

    "Xiaoyu, when can we go in for dinner?"

    "Yes, yes, we've been waiting for a long time."

    "The owner Have you put new dishes on the shelves for us?"

    "The food made by the owner is so delicious, we are almost dying."

    Tian Xiaoyu thought of the owner's explanation and answered their questions patiently: "The owner is preparing new dishes for you, very It will be soon, everyone can go in and eat in another ten minutes."

    Tian Xiaoyu paused, then said: "The new dishes are delicious, Jingjing and I both like them." The

    zombies looked forward to it even more.

    Ten minutes later, the small restaurant officially opened.

    The fully automatic kitchen has completely mastered the practice of three new dishes, and Xie Qinyin came out of the kitchen.

    The zombie guests couldn't wait to enter the small restaurant. When they saw Xie Qinyin, they held back their desire to eat delicious food quickly and greeted Xie Qinyin.

    Xie Qinyin knew that they wanted to eat, so she left after saying hello and asked them to order.

    Sure enough, three new dishes appeared on the ordering panel: small seafood with sauce, boiled prawns, seafood casserole porridge, and even bayberry wine appeared in the limited-time menu area.

    The zombies immediately ordered all the new dishes.

    In the end of the hot weather, the sour and delicious ice-cold seafood will soon be loved by zombies.

    The boiled prawns perfectly lock in the freshness of the prawns, and with the special dipping sauce, one bite is extremely satisfying, and you can't wait to swallow your tongue.

    The sweet bayberry wine tastes better after being refrigerated in the refrigerator. It is a perfect match when paired with small seafood and boiled prawns.

    It's a pity that bayberry wine is only available for a limited time.

    The zombies reluctantly said to Xie Qinyin, "The owner, the bayberry wine is so delicious, can it be put on the shelves?"

    "It would be a pity if you can't drink bayberry wine in the future!"

    Xie Qinyin didn't expect them to like bayberry wine so much. , but the bayberry wine was originally brewed by herself, and this time she took it out for a limited-time meal because she was worried that it would go bad after a long time.

    Xie Qinyin rejected the suggestions of the zombies: "I'm very happy that everyone likes bayberry wine, but this is brewed by Xiaoyu and I. We've already taken it all out, there's nothing left~"

    The zombies who like to drink are very disappointed.

    But they didn't mess around, they just cherished it even more when they drank bayberry wine.

    After drinking the wine and eating the seafood feast, a bowl of hot seafood casserole porridge was eaten, and the stomach was instantly warm, and even the zombies were comfortable with their eyebrows and eyes stretched out.

    Soon, Brother Shi took Xiaoxing and the others back to the small restaurant.

    When Xie Qinyin saw them coming back, she and Tian Xiaoyu took out the food in the refrigerator. The dining area of ​​the main store was full of zombie guests, so they came to the branch.

    Xiao Xing and the others hadn't seen Xie Qinyin for a long time, and they immediately surrounded her when they saw her.

    They were so enthusiastic that Xie Qinyin couldn't stand it. Fortunately, Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu had already cleaned the branch, and several tables were put together into a big table.

    Xie Qinyin immediately said: "Everyone, don't stand still, talk about what you have to say while eating."

    Although the zombies missed the shopkeeper, they couldn't bear the food for a long time.

    As soon as Xie Qinyin finished speaking, everyone couldn't wait to start.

    ——On

    the other side, Yu Feng and others also entered the Hope Base.

    Lei Yi had long known that they were coming, so he had his place tidied up in advance, and he thoughtfully prepared some clothes for them.

    Yu Feng and others cleaned up.

    Meng Jiang sniffed and couldn't wait to say, "Captain, have you all packed up? Let's go to the barbecue restaurant that Mourinho said."

    Before leaving, Mourinho specifically told them the location of the barbecue joint.

    It is said that the owner of this barbecue restaurant opened in Hope Base, and Mourinho and the others are employees of the small restaurant.

    The people at the Haishi Base are so envious of the Hope Base that they can eat delicious barbecue every day!

    Yu Feng also wanted to go outside the Hope Base to take a look.

    Just a few steps out of the house, Yu Feng found that the survivors here are very different from the Haishi base.

    Whether it is an ability person or an ordinary person, their faces are full of smiles, and their eyes are full of hope, and there is no numbness that is struggling in the last days.

    Yu Feng thought about it, is this also the change brought by the owner?

    Meng Jiang watched the pedestrians go in one direction, and suddenly thought of the planting area that Mourinho had mentioned to him before.

    Meng Jiang couldn't help but said: "The shop owner helped the planting area of ​​the Hope Base to purify the soil, and the Hope Base has already started planting. I heard that the base director of the Hope Base has also arranged jobs for many ordinary people. No wonder they all seem very happy."

    The people at the Mirage base looked at the people at the Hope Base thoughtfully.

    Although they haven't been to Hope Base before, they have been to other bases, not as good as their Mirage base.

    Most of the bases in the apocalypse are similar. Like the Hope Base, everyone who is full of hope may not be able to find a second one.

    And the source of all this comes from the owner.

    Yu Feng immediately decided that when the base chief came to hope that the base would pick them up, he must find a way to persuade him to invite the shopkeeper back.

    ...

    The location of the barbecue shop is very conspicuous. According to the location that Mourinho told them, everyone quickly found it.

    Before I got close, a gust of wind blew, and a very familiar and unstoppable fragrance drifted from the tip of my nose.

    Meng Jiang took a deep breath and wiped the saliva from the corner of his mouth: "Mu Shuai really didn't lie to us, the barbecue restaurant is too fragrant!"

    The author has something to say:

    Maybe at night? There is one more chapter, if I don't say it, I don't say it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 2 2
⚠️ Sequel to my another fic, LOKIUS - Department of time - Chapter 5⚠️ This is my first story in English, is the story of Sylvie, a variant of Loki. ...
67.7K 1.1K 71
小脑斧在线求生[穿书] / Cerebellar Ax Online Survival [Crossing Books] Author: 霸道种菜 Qiao Yi woke up and found that she had transmigrated into the apocalypse, a...