Beneath The Sky, As Black As...

By obsidian_cry

Liv Lily Snape is a french girl from Beauxbatons Academy Of Magic. At the end of her second year, she must mo... More

Introduction
Chapter II - Arrival
Chapter III - Spinner's End
Chapter IV - Diagon Alley
Chapter V - Departure
Chapter VI - Sorting Ceremony
Chapter VII - First Day
Chapter VIII - Have No Fear
Chapter IX - Sleeping Beauty
Chapter X - Hideaway
Chapter XI - Detention
Chapter XII - Snowball Fight

Chapter I - En Franรงais

94 4 0
By obsidian_cry

"Well done, Miss Snape, well done!", Professor Auclair shouted in French once I bowed down to a griffin and he bowed down too.

It was the end of my second year at Beauxbatons Academy Of Magic and I currently had Care of Magical Creatures. I loved this subject because I loved animals and different creatures.

"And now get on him and fly!" , the professor said. I got on the griffin's back and as soon as I held on it's feathers, it took of. I was really scared at first but then I enjoyed it.

The view was amazing from up here. I could see my whole school! Once I landed, everyone started asking me how it went.

"That was magnificent Liv!" a girl said in French.

"Thanks, Fleur!" , I replied to Fleur Delacour, my best friend at Beauxbatons.

Even though she was 3 years older then me, we got along really well. Then I scooped some Bouillabaisse into my bowl with some bread.

I dived into my thoughts for a second.
Tomorrow was my last day here.
Tomorrow I would meet my godfather.

I was scared. Transferring to a complete new school was scary enough. But having to live with my godfather, who I'd never even met, in London?

Oof.

I sat down in the Papillonlisse Common Room and stared into the fireplace for a second.

Suddenly my barn owl Lily bursted inside and landed perfectly on one of the seats. I took the letter from her.

It had a dark colour and a gold stamp with a small S.S. on it.

I admired it for a while. Then I opened it.

Dear Liv,
I will be waiting for you tomorrow at the train station. Then we will apparate to London. I have a room prepared for you. In the summer break you will receive your Hogwarts acceptance letter and the list of supplies you will need to buy.
Oh and one more thing, I am teaching potions at Hogwarts. I hope you will like your new school.

                                                   Severus S.

"Sooo... are you excited to go to Hogwarts?" , my friend Caroline asked me in perfect French as she walked into the common room.

"I mean... I guess a little bit. But I'll miss it here"
"I'll miss you too!"
I smiled.

"Oh and I just found out that my godfather teaches potions at Hogwarts"

"And isn't that a good thing?"
"I guess so"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.2K 20
Alain Weasley is in Gryffindor just any of her other siblings but just like her twin sister Ginny, she also had a huge crush on harry but not just a...
18.1K 382 55
Liv never knew she was a witch, Never knew that the family she grew up with, weren't actually her biological family, Never knew the sacrifices her r...
60.9K 2.2K 7
Her entire 5th year at Hogwarts felt like a cauldron boiling perilously out of control, ready to explode at any given point. So when Hermione catches...
26.1K 355 25
Gianna Snape, Severus's Daughter; Beautiful, Amazing, Intelligent, Loving, Everything A Boy Could Wish For, But She Doesn't Like To Be Owned. She's...