Zombie King's Restaurant

By Xiaoshuo_

Xie Qinyin dressed as a zombie. When she first passed through, the hungry eyes of the zombie turned green, an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 37

1.6K 41 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 37

    Tian Xiaoyu looked at the figures from far and near on the sea, and hesitantly asked: "What are the shopkeepers and brother corpse around?"

    Although they could see in the dark, the water kept floating, blocking her vision. Tian Xiaoyu couldn't see it clearly.

    Lei Jingjing tried her best to stand on tiptoe and looked in their direction.

    "It's the little dolphin... there seem to be three of them!"

    Lei Jingjing's eyes lit up and she said excitedly, "The shop owner has returned with the little dolphin and his companions!"

    Lei Jingjing and Tian Xiaoyu looked at each other, and the two immediately rushed towards the sea. go.

    Xie Qinyin and Brother Shi were led by the little dolphin to swim back, and when they heard the sound from the shore, the two speeded up, and the little dolphin followed them and did not leave.

    As soon as Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing rushed into the sea, they joined Xie Qinyin and the others.

    Xie Qinyin was standing in the sea, the sea water did not cover her chest.

    She asked, "Why did you come down?"

    Tian Xiaoyu rushed to her side, hugged her coquettishly and said, "The owner, you are back! Jingjing and I have been waiting on the shore for a long time, and you haven't come back. We I miss you and Brother Shi."

    Lei Jingjing, who was beside him, swam to the three little dolphins immediately.

    One of the little dolphins knew her and was not afraid at all, while the other two were a little timid.

    She was trying to get close to the other two little dolphins when she suddenly heard her name and raised her head blankly.

    Xie Qinyin glanced at her with a half-smile but not a smile, Tian Xiaoyu had a black line on his face, and this little devil didn't cooperate at all.

    But soon, her attention was also attracted by three little dolphins.

    Two of the little dolphins had tiny wounds all over their bodies and looked very weak. Maybe it was because they had not seen them before. When they saw two strangers rushing over, the two little dolphins were a little scared and hid in the other little dolphin. around.

    The other little dolphin had seen Lei Jingjing and Tian Xiaoyu, and was not afraid when it saw them. It slowly approached them with the other two little dolphins.

    Sensing the friendly atmosphere on their bodies, the two little dolphins quickly relaxed and played with Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing.

    Lei Jingjing lay all over the little dolphin. She hugged the little dolphin's neck and jumped up from the sea.

    Lei Jingjing laughed happily: "Wow, it's flying! Hahaha... The little dolphins are amazing!"

    Tian Xiaoyu touched the wounds on the other two little dolphins in distress, and the two little dolphins rubbed obediently. Rub her palm.

    Xie Qinyin saw that they were having fun with the little dolphin, so she didn't bother.

    She and Brother Shi were the first to go ashore.

    Xie Qinyin took out a towel from the space and handed it to Brother Shi, and the two wiped off the water on their bodies.

    After dark, the surroundings were completely dark, Xie Qinyin thought about it, and took two lamps and hung them on the tent.

    The beach was instantly illuminated, and the light fell on the sand, emitting a fine light.

    Brother Shi looked in the direction of the sea, Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing had already gotten to know the three little dolphins and were having a good time.

    Brother Corpse is a little worried about the two injured little dolphins. They have been soaking in the sea for a day and a night. If they are not treated in time, it will easily happen.

    "Innkeeper, what should I do for the injuries of the two little dolphins?"

    Xie Qinyin: "Don't worry, I have a solution."

    Seeing that it was getting late, Xie Qinyin said to the little dolphins, "We are going ashore, you all go back. "The

    little dolphins rubbed against them reluctantly, but they still let them go, Tian Xiaoyu and Lei Jingjing turned back three times.

    Back at the tent, Xie Qinyin saw that the big bucket was filled with all kinds of small seafood.

    Tian Xiaoyu just remembered that they had caught a lot of small seafood on the beach before, and they were going to wait for the corpse and the shopkeeper to make something delicious when they returned.

    She looked at Xie

    Qinyin expectantly: "The owner, do we have a late-night snack?" Lei Jingjing played in the sea for a while, and she was already hungry. She looked at Xiaohai and swallowed, and asked eagerly: "Shopkeeper, what delicious food can these little seafood do?"

    Xie Qinyin looked at them with a funny face.

    It seems that when she and Brother Corpse went to rescue the little dolphin, they were not idle either.

    However, although there are many small seafood, there is not much meat.

    Xie Qinyin thought about it and decided to make small seafood on a sizzling plate.

    The teppanyaki made the fresh aroma of the small seafood burst out, and coupled with the special teppanyaki sauce, the domineering aroma kept digging into their noses.

    They squatted by the oven, watching Xie Qinyin stir fry and squeeze the small seafood on the iron plate, making a "thorn, tick, tick" sound, and their saliva was about to fall.

    "Okay." As soon as

    Xie Qinyin finished speaking, Brother Shi couldn't wait to pick up a crab leg.

    The freshly prepared seafood was still steaming hot, and Brother Zhe was grinning from the heat, but the sizzling seafood was so fresh that he couldn't bear to spit it out.

    "Hahahaha... Brother Shi is so stupid!" Tian Xiaoyu immediately laughed at him when he saw Brother Shi jumping.

    She learned her lesson and ate the small seafood after blowing it cold.

    Due to her small stature, Lei Jingjing couldn't reach the barbecue grill, so she took the small bowl that Xie Qinyin gave her to eat with relish.

    ——At

    the same time, Hope Base received a call for help.

    When a team of soldiers from the Haishi base went out to search for supplies, they encountered a swarm of mutant mice and lost contact with the base at this time.

    When they finally communicated, they learned that they were trapped in City C at this time, and the Hope Base was the closest to City C. The head of the Haishi Base immediately sent a call for help to the Hope Base.

    After Lei Yi found out, he immediately convened a meeting of the base's top management.

    The top management of the base had different opinions. Some agreed to send people to rescue, while others did not want to let the people at the base take risks.

    "What they encountered was a swarm of mutant mice. The mutant mice are huge in size and powerful in lethality. What if they send someone out and something goes wrong!"

    "But we can't leave the people of the sea market alone!"

    "The end times are difficult, everyone. They are all survivors, help if you can..."

    "It's easy to say, the soldiers in our base are also life, if the mutant mice get out of control, then the time will be to lose the wife and lose the soldiers!"

    Just as they were arguing endlessly, no I know who shouted: "Why don't we ask the shopkeeper to help." The

    air suddenly became quiet, and everyone looked at the person who was speaking, who shrank his neck and continued: "It is said that the shopkeeper is the zombie king, City A. All the zombies listen to her words, and the people in the sea market will definitely survive!"

    Lei Yi frowned and said, "Before the owner left, he said he would go out to play for a while, and he would not go back to the small restaurant directly."

    "This..."

    "Yes Otherwise, ask the clerk in the barbecue shop?"

    Mu Shuai and others were recruited by the shopkeeper himself, and they were always watching the barbecue shop after the shopkeeper left, maybe they have a way to contact the shopkeeper.

    Lei Yi immediately led someone to a barbecue restaurant.

    There is an endless stream of customers at the barbecue restaurant, and the long queue is almost endless.

    Xiao Xuewei was so busy in front of the grill that Mu Shuai and Song Jie maintained order.

    When they saw Lei Yi and others coming, they didn't think much about it, thinking they were here for barbecue.

    Xiao Xuewei looked at the team in embarrassment. Although Lei Yi and the others were the leaders of the base, they couldn't cut the line.

    She reminded in a low voice, "Leaders, why don't you line up at the back, everyone has been waiting for a long time..."

    Lei Yi was stunned for a moment, and then he reacted, he laughed and said, "You misunderstood, we are not here for barbecue, We have something to ask you."

    Song Jie was stunned, he stepped forward and said to Lei Yi, "Base Chief, let's go to the store to talk about anything."

    He took Lei Yi and others into the barbecue restaurant.

    Xiao Xuewei and Mu Shuai looked at each other, and after handing the barbecue on the grill to the guests, the two said to the other guests: "Today there is something in the store, the store is temporarily closed, everyone should go back first.

    " The base leader came to the barbecue restaurant. Although they were disappointed that they could not eat barbecue, they did not dare to make trouble in front of the base leader.

    After seeing off the guests, Xiao Xuewei immediately closed the barbecue restaurant.

    Song Jie poured a glass of water for Lei Yi and the others, and when he saw Xiao Xuewei and Mu Shuai come in, he asked, "Do you have anything to do with us?"

    Lei Yi asked directly, "We have something to ask the owner of the store. Help, is there any way you can contact the owner?" The

    three of them looked at each other and didn't speak directly.

    Xiao Xuewei thought for a while and asked, "Can you tell us what happened?" The

    owner said before leaving that they would go to the beach for a few days and then go back to the small restaurant, so they should be at the beach now.

    If it wasn't something important, Xiao Xuewei didn't want to disturb the shopkeeper.

    However, looking at the expression of the leader Lei, it seemed that something major had happened, and the expressions of the three could not help but become serious.

    Lei Yi thought about it, and directly told them about the trapped people at the Miishi base.

    Since it was decided to let them help contact the store owner, there is no need to hide it.

    "Hey—" Mu Shuai took a deep breath.

    The people at the Haishi base were actually trapped in City C by the mutant mice, and they had lost contact. They had heard of the horror of the mutant mice, but they didn't expect the people in Haishi to be so unlucky!

    The situation was urgent, and the three of them didn't have time to think, and immediately said: "The owner is not in the small restaurant now, but the owner installed any door in the store before he left, and we can find the owner through any door."

    Any door!

    Everyone was shocked, is there really such a magical thing in the world?

    They followed Xiao Xuewei to any door.

    Seeing them staring at the arbitrary door, Song Jie poured cold water mercilessly and said, "Only the three of us can pass through the arbitrary door, and the others can't open

    it at all." Move like a mountain.

    Xiao Xuewei was speechless, she told them that she couldn't open it, but she still didn't give up.

    Lei Yi immediately asked people to stop a few people who were just about to move. He said apologetically to Mourinho and the others: "Sorry, it's really amazing, everyone can't help it."

    He paused, then continued: "Since it's only you. If you can pass through any door, then hurry up and leave, now that the people at the sea base have lost contact, I'm afraid it won't last long."

    Lei Yi took out an infrared positioning device from his pocket: "The red dot above is where they are hiding. The location, you must hand it over to the shopkeeper."

    Mourinho took the positioning device and replied solemnly: "Don't worry, we'll find the shopkeeper."

    After sending Lei Yi and the others away, the three immediately opened any door.

    After searching for several seas in a row, I finally saw Xie Qinyin and the others at the seaside.

    "The owner!"

    Xie Qinyin and the others had just finished eating the barbecue. At this time, they were sitting on the beach with a glass of juice, enjoying the cool breeze, when they suddenly heard someone calling them, and the four of them turned back together.

    Seeing Mu Shuai and the others, Xie Qinyin said in surprise, "Why are you here? Did something happen to the barbecue restaurant?"

    Mu Shuai took a breath, shook his head and said, "No, no, it's the people at the Miishi base who have an accident. The people at their base were trapped in City C by mutant rats. Today our base just received their distress signal. Leader Lei wants to invite the shopkeeper. Help save the people at the Haishi Base."

    Xiao Xuewei was worried: "The mutant rat population is too terrifying, and everyone who encounters it will not survive."

    Song Jie looked at Xie Qinyin firmly, and he asked, "The owner, do you have any solution? "?"

    Xie Qinyin didn't expect them to be for this matter, she looked at the three people sweating profusely, she must have searched a lot to find them.

    Her eyes became very soft, and the blood-red eyes were no longer so deep and scary: "I have never encountered a group of mutant mice, and I don't know if I can deal with them."

    She paused, and then said: "But I am willing to try it out. Try, help you save people, if they are still alive."

    The author has something to say:

    My epidemic has suddenly become serious, and I have started fighting the epidemic again, working overtime, and annoying! ! ! I want to lie down!

    There is a funny thing, a village was pulled into isolation, and then the whole village was empty. The little brothers of the police went to watch the village every day to guard against thieves. Hahahahaha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 146 86
The top incense maker, Meng Ling, King of the Sea in the Prosperous Age, has passed through. Dressed as an alpha girl with white skin, beautiful skin...
49.9K 1.8K 79
"please!please,help my little brother!" "huh?w-w-who?" "please i am begging!i am begging you!help my little brother!he only has me!i i i cant leave h...
27.2K 1.9K 74
In a distant realm where magic thrives, ferocious beasts shake mountains and rivers with their mighty roars, and individuals wield superhuman strengt...
20.9K 415 112
"I'd sell my own bones for sapphire stones 'cause blue is your favorite color." -Cavetown~ Meteor Shower Gally and Venus's relationship is built off...