Zombie King's Restaurant

By Xiaoshuo_

Xie Qinyin dressed as a zombie. When she first passed through, the hungry eyes of the zombie turned green, an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 31

1.7K 66 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 31

    Five power teams arrived at City A at the same time.

    The journey was extremely difficult, but they couldn't resist their thirst for food.

    After finally arriving in City A, the power users were shocked by the sight of City A.

    Clean and tidy, as if back to the end of the world.

    There was sadness in the eyes of everyone.

    "City A is exactly what they said."

    "Yeah, it feels like returning to the pre-apocalyptic world. No wonder people who have come here want to live here."

    "It's a pity that City A is a zombie site."

    Everyone was silent for a moment.

    Zombies can clean up a city as clean as new, and can eat delicious food every day without worrying about life safety.

    And in order to survive, they traveled outside every day, and they ate the last meal but not the next.

    "Let's go and find a small restaurant. They said that the small restaurant is very strange and can be seen at a glance."

    Everyone walked in and soon saw a small restaurant that glowed.

    "...It's really strange." The

    zombie guests saw so many humans and immediately knew that they were the shopkeeper's guests.

    The ability user saw the number of zombies in front of the small restaurant and subconsciously alerted.

    However, the zombies were not interested in them, they only looked at them curiously for a moment, and then lined up.

    The ignored power users gradually relaxed.

    Mourinho set off from the base before dawn, and was eating in a small restaurant at this time.

    While enjoying the food, Mu Shuai asked Tian Xiaoyu, who was sitting beside him: "Xiaoyu, aren't the owner and brother corpse in the store?"

    Tian Xiaoyu pouted and said with an unhappy expression: "Yes, the owner and brother corpse are going to find him. The seeds are gone, and they won't take me with them."

    Mu Shuai was stunned, looking for the seeds...what to do?

    Song Jie suddenly looked up at Tian Xiaoyu.

    She said it for granted, not knowing that she said a bombshell.

    The three looked at each other.

    Song Jie asked unintentionally, "Is all the vegetarian dishes in the store grown by the owner?"

    "Yes." Tian Xiaoyu said proudly, "The owner is amazing, she grows all the vegetables and fruits in the restaurant. Oh." The

    pupils of the three were shocked, and some couldn't recover.

    After the end of the world, the soil mutated, and no plants could survive.

    It's not that the base has not tried planting, but with the current scientific research technology, it is impossible to turn the mutant soil into soil that can be planted.

    Even the seeds that survive will become mutant plants.

    When they ate the food of the small restaurant before, they didn't think about it deeply. After all, the existence of the small restaurant was amazing.

    Tian Xiaoyu's words made them realize that the vegetables in the small restaurant were all grown by the owner!

    The owner can grow normal vegetables on the mutant soil!

    Xiao Xuewei grabbed Tian Xiaoyu's hand with a look of excitement: "Xiaoyu, are you telling the truth? The shop owner can really grow vegetables?"

    Tian Xiaoyu was a little confused, why were they so excited?

    "Yes, yes..."

    Mu Shuai was about to ask the shopkeeper when he would come back when there was a sudden commotion outside.

    A zombie came in from outside, looked around, and walked in their direction.

    "Xiaoyu, isn't the owner here, there are a lot of people outside." The power

    users looked at the door of the store.

    The smell of the food coming out of the small restaurant almost took their souls away.

    When Tian Xiaoyu went out, there were several waves of people standing outside the branch.

    But the owner is away, and she doesn't know how to cook.

    Tian Xiaoyu was in a hurry, Song Jie suggested: "Xiaoyu, isn't the main store's kitchen capable of cooking? We will help you greet customers to order, and after ordering, you can go to the main store to pick up the dishes."

    "Really! It's great! Come on, you have to help me, when the shopkeeper comes back, I'll let her cook something delicious for you!" Tian Xiaoyu hugged Xiao Xuewei's arm and looked at the three good people with bright eyes.

    When they heard that there was delicious food, the three of them were shocked.

    Mourinho couldn't wait to say: "Don't worry, we will help you take good care of the guests!" The

    people who came here were all people who hoped that the base had abilities, and they were all familiar with it.

    With the help of Mu Shuai and others, Tian Xiaoyu suddenly felt much more relaxed. She smiled and greeted the guests to enter the store.

    The customers who just entered the store were a little horrified when they saw Tian Xiaoyu. This is a high-level zombie.

    Then they discovered that there were actually humans in the store.

    Someone recognized them and said in surprise: "Song Jie! How can you be a waiter in a small restaurant?!"

    Song Jie smiled at them: "We are just helping.

    " Inside out.

    Soon, all the minds of the power users were taken away by the food.

    ——Xie

    Qinyin and Brother Shi found a total of twelve seed shops, but unfortunately several of them have been destroyed.

    She put all the seeds that could be used in the space, and then took Brother Shi to go to major stores and supermarkets to collect a large amount of supplies.

    When I came out of the mall, it was almost dark outside.

    Xie Qinyin put a bag of potato chips in her mouth, and looked at Brother Shi with a guilty conscience: "It's almost the end of the day, let's go back."

    Brother Shi poured the crispy noodles into his mouth and ate his cheeks. He happily followed behind Xie Qinyin.

    When they returned to the small restaurant, the customers of the small restaurant were almost gone.

    Mu Shuai and Song Jie were cleaning up tables and chairs, while Tian Xiaoyu and Xiao Xuewei were washing dishes in the kitchen.

    Seeing Xie Qinyin coming back, Song Jie nodded to them.

    Mu Shuai looked at them in surprise: "The owner and the corpse are back!"

    When Tian Xiaoyu heard it, he threw the rag and ran out of the kitchen, looking at them resentfully.

    She complained with a face: "The owner, Brother Shi, how can you go out to play secretly behind my back!"

    She approached Xie Qinyin and Brother Shi and smelled it, and affirmed: "You are still stealing delicious food behind my back!"

    Xie Qinyin: " ..."

    was found.

    There is no way...

    Xie Qinyin took out a lot of snacks from the space.

    Chicken wings, chocolate, potato chips, cola, spicy strips...

    Seeing so many delicious food, Tian Xiaoyu's saliva flowed down.

    Open a pack of spicy sticks and put it in your mouth.

    Then she snorted arrogantly, "Don't think I'll forgive you all like this!"

    She was so cute, Xie Qinyin couldn't hold back, she held her face and rubbed.

    Tian Xiaoyu saved her face from her clutches.

    She sucked in a hot breath, took a big mouthful of Coke, and then said to Mu Shuai and others: "The owner brought back a lot of delicious food, let's eat together."

    Xie Qinyin greeted: "Don't be stunned, come and eat."

    Mourinho couldn't wait to take a sip of Coke, and the bubbles of the carbonated drink burst in his mouth: "Cool!"

    Xiao Xuewei opened the chocolate, ate one by herself, and stuffed another one into the mouths of others. The sweet chocolate taste was there. Spread in the mouth.

    Tian Xiaoyu told Xie Qinyin what happened in the store today.

    "If it wasn't for their help, I wouldn't be too busy."

    Seeing her look of "you are going to have a big meal and treat us well", Xie Qinyin burst out laughing.

    Today, she and Brother Shi were indeed negligent.

    Just looking for a seed store and supplies, Tian Xiaoyu was left alone in the small restaurant.

    In order to thank Mu Shuai and others for their help, Xie Qinyin immediately cooked a feast.

    After being busy for a long time, Mourinho and the others were already hungry.

    As soon as the food was served, I couldn't help but devoured it.

    "Shopkeeper, this braised pork dish is delicious!" Xiao Xuewei was amazed.

    Xie Qinyin raised her eyebrows, knowing the goods!

    She said, "The braised pork is made with normal pork, so it's delicious."

    Although normal pork doesn't have as much energy as mutant animals, the meat is soft and firm.

    The braised pork is wrapped in a thick sauce that looks appetizing.

    Mourinho took one bite after another, and he didn't even have the skill to speak.

    Song Jie originally wanted to ask about vegetables, but seeing the food on the table quickly disappear, he couldn't care less.

    After eating, everyone sat lazily with their stomachs covered.

    Song Jie remembered the business and found Xie Qinyin: "The owner, I heard Xiaoyu say that you grow all the vegetables in the small restaurant?

    " The virus that can devour the mutant soil and make the land return to its pre-apocalyptic appearance."

    Song Jie was shocked.

    The shop owner's ability is so powerful!

    "The owner, can you take us to see the vegetables you grow?"

    "Okay."

    Song Jie didn't expect her to agree so easily.

    Xie Qinyin saw what he was thinking, so she said, "The vegetables in the vegetable field have just been harvested, and it's time to replant."

    After closing the store, Xie Qinyin took them to the vegetable field.

    Xiaoxing has been waiting with the wooden zombies.

    When I saw them coming, I immediately greeted them.

    "Innkeeper, you are here."

    Xie Qinyin handed them the seeds, and Xiaoxing immediately took the wood-type zombies to sow the seeds.

    Xie Qinyin took Mu Shuai and Song Jie to visit, and Tian Xiaoyu took Xiao Xuewei directly to pick fruit on the mountain.

    The brown soil under his feet is very soft, completely different from the hard black mutant soil outside.

    Looking at the vegetable field with a size of more than ten acres and the fruit forests in the mountains, the three of them were extremely shocked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 229 87
Lu Ruanruan is an Alpha of salted fish, and her biggest wish in life is: to lie down and win, but the reality is always bad luck and nothing. The day...
21.1K 583 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
23.8K 900 91
After the death of Queen Yu Bai of the Northern Kingdom, she was forcibly bound to an interstellar ABO world by the system, making her a whip on the...
8.7K 245 92
The talented animator Mo Li travels to the interstellar entertainment revival, and accidentally finds that the animation industry here is in its infa...