Zombie King's Restaurant

By Xiaoshuo_

Xie Qinyin dressed as a zombie. When she first passed through, the hungry eyes of the zombie turned green, an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 9

2.9K 96 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 9

    Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu have not seen such a large green for a long time.

    Since the end of the world, except for the mutant plants, all other plants have withered, and the whole world has turned gray.

    Today, the small yard has become a paradise, and the green vegetable field can be seen at a glance.

    Of course, what attracted them more than the vegetable field were the peach trees beside the wall. The heavy peaches were hanging on the branches, and the air was filled with the sweet smell of peaches.

    Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu stood in front of the peach tree and looked at the pink peaches on the tree eagerly.

    Xie Qinyin directly picked three big peaches, one for each person.

    The time accelerator maintains the peach in its best state. Each peach is big and full, with plenty of juice. When you take a sip, the sweet taste instantly fills the entire taste buds.

    Brother Zhe bent his eyes happily: "Delicious!"

    Tian Xiaoyu ate it all over his mouth. It's all juice, I can't wait to bury my head in the peach, and keep nodding when I hear Brother Shi's words.

    Xie Qinyin wiped his mouth for Tian Xiaoyu, patted his furry head, and said with a smile, "If you like it, you can pick it up yourself if you want to eat it later."

    Brother Shi shook his head: "Keep it...sell."

    Xie Qinyin: "We don't sell it. We keep the vegetables and fruits in the backyard for ourselves."

    Now that the business of the small restaurant is booming, there is simply not enough to sell such an order.

    They can't be taken off the shelves in one day, it's better to keep them for themselves.

    There are still two opportunities to use the trial version of the time accelerator. Xie Qinyin is going to find an open space and plan well.

    However, this is a big project, and it cannot be completed overnight. It takes a lot of effort to sow the seeds.

    She put the matter behind for now.

    Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu didn't know what she was thinking, and their eyes lit up when they heard her say that.

    So many peaches are theirs.

    Tian Xiaoyu nibbled on the peaches and liked the shop owner even more!

    At dinner time, Xie Qinyin picked a fresh Chinese cabbage from the backyard. The Chinese cabbage was watery and there was dew on the leaves.

    Xie Qinyin made a vinegary cabbage, which was crunchy and appetizing. It was an artifact for eating.

    I asked Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu for their opinions, and made fried pork with peppers and boiled fish fillets, served with fresh white rice, which was absolutely amazing.

    Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu prefer meat, and after a few mouthfuls of vinegar and cabbage, they switch to fried pork with peppers and boiled fish fillets.

    Xie Qin's music was so loud that no one robbed her, she ate a mouthful of rice and a mouthful of food.

    With the two examples of Brother Zombie and Tian Xiaoyu, Xie Qinyin knew that zombies are carnivores, so it is correct not to add vegetarian dishes for the time being.

    After the meal, Tian Xiaoyu took the initiative to clean up the kitchen.

    Xie Qinyin spent 100 points to buy a juicer from the system store.

    There are still many peaches on the peach tree, Xie Qinyin is going to make some peach ice drinks.

    She commanded: "Brother Shi, you and Xiaoyu go pick a few peaches, wash them, peel and core them. I'll go out for a while, and I'll be back soon."

    ...

    Xie Qinyin came to the mall opposite the food street.

    The door of the mall was open, and zombies roamed inside from time to time.

    Xie Qinyin went all the way unimpeded. She first went to the supermarket on the ground floor to get a box of milk, and then went to the tea shop on the third floor to find a box of tea.

    Before the end of the world, thousands of boxes of good tea were placed on the shelves, and no one cared about it.

    "It's a pity that I don't have a place to put it at home, otherwise I'll take it all back."

    The warehouse of the small building was already full of supplies.

    Xie Qinyin looked at the room in the shopping mall, and couldn't take it away, so sad...

    [The host can open the system space and put all these materials into the system space and use it at any time. 】

    Xie Qinyin ignored the system, turned around and went to the women's clothing store to pick out some clean clothes for Tian Xiaoyu.

    Seeing that she did not speak, the system tried to sell it: [The cost-effectiveness of the system space is very high, only 5,000 energy rent per month, the capacity is infinite, and it can keep fresh...]

    Xie Qinyin rolled her eyes and directly showed the system panel .

    [Account balance: 1735 energy points]

    "Do you think I am someone with 5,000 points?"

    [...] Mistake.

    The system was silent for a while, and then said: [The system can give the host credit. 】

    Xie Qinyin was waiting for this sentence.

    Although the system has changed the energy point of the magic pit, its function is indeed powerful.

    With the system space, she doesn't have to worry about running out of places to put supplies.

    After opening the system space, the account balance became negative, and Xie Qinyin began to sweep the mall.

    From the first floor to the seventh floor, Xie Qinyin stored all the unexpired food in the space, and then chose a lot of beautiful clothes according to the body of Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu.

    There are also a variety of beautiful tableware, pots and pans, everything that can be used in the kitchen, all stored in the space.

    Before I knew it, I went shopping all over the place.

    The system space is filled to the brim, and a sense of satisfaction arises spontaneously.

    Back at the Happy Inn, Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu were waiting for her.

    Tian Xiaoyu moved a small stool and sat at the door, looking forward to it. When she saw her return, she immediately ran to her side, hugged her arm and rubbed it.

    Brother Shi quickly came out of the small restaurant and looked at her with some grievances: "You, you're back."

    They thought the owner had lost it.

    Xie Qinyin looked at the sky that had already darkened, feeling a little guilty.

    I was so happy to receive the supplies that I forgot the time.

    She covered her lips and coughed, "I'm sorry, it's been a long wait."

    "No, let's wait for the owner, come back."

    Xie Qinyin retrieved the tea cakes and milk from the system space, and took Brother Shi and Tian Xiaoyu to the kitchen.

    The kitchen smells of sweet peach.

    Peel the peaches, cut them into small pieces and put them in a bowl.

    Tian Xiaoyu's eyes fell on the peaches from time to time, and he really wanted to eat peaches, but the store manager said that the peach meat was useful, did he make it delicious again~

    Tian Xiaoyu couldn't help swallowing.

    "Don't worry, I'll make peach milk tea and peach smoothie for you to drink."

    Xie Qinyin took out the ice cubes from the refrigerator, put the ice cubes and the peach pulp into the juicer, and the juicer instantly squeezed the ice cubes. Blend into a fine smoothie.

    Xie Qinyin poured fresh milk on the smoothie, added a little honey water, and finally spread a thick layer of peach fruit on the smoothie. The cool and delicious peach milk ice was completed.

    "Peach milk ice is ready, come and eat." The

    pulp and ice cubes were smashed by the juicer, the white milk flowed down the smoothie to the bottom of the cup, and the cold temperature came out from the side of the bowl.

    Tian Xiaoyu couldn't wait to dig a big mouthful of smoothie.

    So cool! Delicious peach smoothie!

    Tian Xiaoyu opened her eyes in surprise.

    The fine-grained smoothie melts in your mouth. The light milky flavor blends the sweetness of peach, and it is paired with peach fruit, full of juice.

    This is so delicious too!

    Tian Xiaoyu took one bite after another, unable to stop at all.

    Seeing her like this, Brother Corpse dug a spoonful of the smoothie entrance.

    The cold taste spread in his mouth, his hand paused, and then he speeded up quietly.

    Xie Qinyin took out another casserole, poured in white sugar, and started to boil the caramel, a sweet smell permeated from the pot.

    Brother Corpse and Tian Xiaoyu were lying on the table, the milk ice had already been eaten, smelling the smell from the kitchen, eagerly looking at the direction of the kitchen.

    What a sweet taste!

    Taking advantage of the gap between the caramel simmering, Xie Qinyin found the black tea to soak in water from the system space, waited for the caramel in the pot to bubble "gudugudu", poured in some tea and continued to stir, when it was almost boiled, put the tea in the pot , pour in the milk.

    The fragrance of milk is mixed with the fragrance of tea leaves, and a pot of milk tea is finished.

    Xie Qinyin found a set of exquisite cups from the system space, poured three cups of milk tea, and added peach meat and ice cubes after cooling.

    "Try the milk tea I made." The

    caramel-colored milk tea exudes a seductive fragrance, and it is ice-cold. It is a superb product!

    Brother Shi took a sip and immediately fell in love with the taste. He held the milk tea with a satisfied face: "Milk tea, it's delicious!"

    Xie Qinyin's eyes were full of smiles, and her round eyes were curved into crescents. She said happily: "In the future I often make it for you to drink. When we find a suitable place to plant, we will plant some other fruit trees, and I will make other milk tea for you to drink."

    Xie Qinyin decided to add milk tea to the recipe.

    But there aren't enough peaches in the backyard to make peach milk tea, so light milk is on the menu.

    Ice cubes may or may not be added.

    As soon as it opened the next day, the iced milk tea was warmly welcomed by the guests.

    After the end of the world, the temperature continues to rise.

    Although zombies are not afraid of heat, who does not like sweet iced milk tea.

    Since eating at the Happy Restaurant, the evolution speed of the zombies is like sitting on a rocket, and there are many second-level zombies in City A.

    And these second-level zombies are different from other second-level zombies.

    Slowly regain self-awareness in the process of evolution.

    At this time, the zombies queuing outside the Happy Restaurant looked at the iced milk tea ordered by other zombies.

    A little coolness drifted.

    Some zombies are lined up against the sun, and some zombies have already started to enjoy the food.

    The zombies lined up outside immediately became unbalanced.

    "Hurry up! There are so many zombies waiting outside!"

    "That's it, that's it!" "The one who's

    finished eating, why is he occupying the seat and not leaving!"

    "Did you not see that I haven't finished drinking my iced milk tea?"

    "Don't disturb me Eat!" The

    restaurant was noisy, and the quarrelling zombies almost started fighting.

    "What's the noise!"

    Brother Shi heard the movement and walked out of the kitchen with a cold tone.

    A powerful aura emanated from him, and the zombies who were still noisy just now were instantly suppressed.

    They shrank their heads and looked at Brother Corpse with fear.

    The zombies in the restaurant wanted to escape, but they were reluctant to eat the food they had not finished, so they sat stiffly in place.

    Outside the restaurant, several rioting zombies saw Brother Zombie and turned around and ran away.

    Xie Qinyin turned off the fire and hurried out.

    "What happened?"

    She heard a commotion outside in the kitchen.

    But after the corpse came out just now, it was quiet.

    Xie Qinyin was a little surprised when she saw those zombies looking at Brother Zhi with fear.

    Zombie usually seems to be taciturn, but he can actually suppress other zombies.

    "There are a few zombies making trouble outside, and I have already driven them away."

    Brother Shi warned the other zombies.

    "It wasn't fine before, why is there a sudden commotion?" Xie Qinyin asked in confusion.

    Although the zombie guests are afraid of Brother Zombie, but the owner is here now, they boldly said: "The owner, your iced milk tea is so delicious, but there are too few places in the store, the zombies outside can't wait, and keep urging us to eat fast. Order..."

    "Yes, the owner, can you put more tables."

    "There are too few seats, not enough. If you arrive a little later, you won't be able to grab a seat."     Xie Qinyin was stunned, but she didn't

    .

thought about this.

    Mainly because the guests were very quiet the other day, and no one ever told her this, and she naturally didn't think about increasing the number of tables.

    Xie Qinyin glanced at the big sun outside, and decided to plan the layout of the small restaurant tonight and add a few more tables.

    The author has something to say:

    I'm going to fill my teeth today. The doctor said that my teeth are not deep, and I have a big hole in them qwq

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 70 7
Grace 17 enne frequenta la 4 superiore alle scienze umane, Ava è la sua migliore amica, è insieme inziano un nuovo anno scolastico, insieme hanno c...
42.9K 921 50
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 - ❝𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚❞ ❝𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚❞ ✫✫✫ bellamy blake x fem!oc the 10...
10.9K 146 86
The top incense maker, Meng Ling, King of the Sea in the Prosperous Age, has passed through. Dressed as an alpha girl with white skin, beautiful skin...
28.5K 663 20
CAUTION: Spoiler alert! Do not read if you have not finished The Maze Runner series. Newt has been shot. He's dead right? WRONG. Thomas missed. Newt...