Zombie King's Restaurant

By Xiaoshuo_

Xie Qinyin dressed as a zombie. When she first passed through, the hungry eyes of the zombie turned green, an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 5

3K 112 28
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 5

    When I returned to the Happy Inn, it was already dark outside.

    Xie Qinyin put all the ingredients and seasonings she brought back from the village into the kitchen, and looked up inadvertently to see Brother Shi who was helping her next to her.

    I always feel that Brother Shi is much smarter than when we first met.

    When they dealt with the mutant porcupine just now, they cooperated perfectly, almost with a glance from her, Brother Shi could understand what she meant.

    Can zombies become sperm?

    [He has evolved. 】The system suddenly made a sound.

    Xie Qinyin was taken aback.

    "Evolved so quickly?" She couldn't help but glance at Brother Shi, and those turbid eyes became dazzling.

    [The food made by the host contains special energy, and the zombies will evolve if they eat too much. 】

    "So it is." Xie Qinyin nodded.

    If the zombies eat the food she made, they will become smarter and smarter, and maybe they will regain consciousness.

    This is a good thing.

    However, there are many zombies who come to the restaurant to eat, but most of them have not changed.

    Why did the corpse evolve so quickly?

    Is it because of his talent.

    Xie Qinyin didn't worry too much, and soon the kitchen was cleaned up.

    From time to time, there are zombies poking their brains at the door, but it's not business hours now, and the zombies outside can't get in, so Xie Qinyin walked over and closed the door.

    She was already thinking about what to do next.

    Today, I scoured a lot of seasonings in the village, including a lot of peppers, and with the mutant chickens in the farm, Xie Qinyin decided to make fried chicken with peppers as the next dish.

    "System, help me kill a mutant chicken." The

    mutant chicken is very large, and one mutant chicken can make dozens of chili fried chickens.

    The system processes the ingredients very quickly.

    Xie Qinyin cut the chicken into small pieces, added the seasonings and dried chili that had been prepared earlier to marinate and tasted, then cut the onion, ginger and garlic into small pieces and fry them in the oil pan until fragrant, added the marinated chicken and stir-fry together, finally Add another half can of soul beer to make the chicken even more tender.

    Soon, the fried chicken with chili came out of the pot, and a spicy smell filled the nose, which made people's tongues salivate.

    The chicken is juicy and the red chili peppers are placed together, and the color is attractive.

    Xie Qinyin walked out of the kitchen with the chili fried pork, and at a glance saw the obedient brother corpse sitting in the dining area.

    She smiled, put the fried pork with peppers in front of Brother Shi, and filled two bowls of rice from the kitchen.

    "How about my craftsmanship?"

    Brother Shi couldn't wait to grab a piece of chicken, and a salty, spicy and spicy smell filled the whole mouth. .

    When Xie Qinyin saw Brother Shi's eyes, she lit up, she asked with a smile, "Is it delicious?"

    Brother Shi kept nodding, stuffed bulging in his mouth, and chopsticks kept going for a while.

    A large plate of chili fried chicken was less than half of it in the blink of an eye.

    "Hey, leave some for me!"

    Xie Qinyin immediately joined the battle.

    The chilli fried chicken was quick to disc.

    If Xie Qinyin hadn't stopped him, Brother Shi would have liked to lick all the plates clean.

    The fragrance wafted out from the crack of the door, and more and more zombies gathered outside the Happy Pavilion.

    They looked at the direction of the Happy Pavilion with a hint of impatient waiting in their eyes.

    So fragrant, so fragrant...

    I want to eat, I want to eat...

    But it's not business hours, they can't enter the small restaurant, so they can only wait outside.

    Xie Qinyin didn't know that her chili fried pork almost attracted all the zombies in the whole street. After eating with Brother Shi, Brother Shi took the initiative to clean up the kitchen.

    Xie Qinyin looked at Brother Shi's busy back and thought.

    The Happy Restaurant has just started, and she has to cook and greet guests all by herself, so she is too busy.

    Brother Shi looks very capable, why don't you recruit him to the store? And it's very convenient for him to live in the store.

    I just don't know if he wants to...

    Just thinking about it, Brother Shi has already packed up the kitchen and came out.

    Xie Qinyin beckoned to him, and when Brother Shi approached, she asked, "Brother Shi, you also know that our store has just opened. I'm a little busy by myself. I want to hire a waiter..."

    Xie Qinyin paused and looked at Glancing at Brother Shi, Brother Shi listened to her with a serious face.

    Hearing that she was going to hire a clerk, Brother Shi bared his teeth and pointed to himself.

    Xie Qinyin immediately understood what he meant.

    "Are you willing to work in a small restaurant?"

    Brother Shi nodded.

    "That's great! I'm worried that I can't recruit people. You can help me greet customers in the store tomorrow." The

    two agreed.

    Since he was already an employee in the store, he naturally couldn't let Brother Shi stay in the backyard all the time.

    It was time for Xie Qinyin to clean up the small building during the day, so she also cleaned up a room downstairs.

    She took the corpse to the small building and pointed to the room on the first floor: "You will live here in the future."

    "I will live upstairs. If you have any business, you can go upstairs to find me     .

    "

In the room, Xie Qinyin opened the system panel.

    During the day, the experience points gained by frying eggs and greeting guests, plus the 500 experience points obtained by capturing mutant porcupines, she rose to the third level.

    Xie Qinyin found that there was an additional 'waiter' option on the panel.

    When did this appear?

    It wasn't there when I just watched it.

    Is it because Brother Shi became the waiter of Xinfu Xiaoguan?

    Xie Qinyin clicked on the waiter option, and Brother Shi's message popped up.

    [Name: Brother Zhi

    Occupation: Zombie/Waiter

    Ability: Mental Power (Level 2)]

    Brother Zombie is actually a mental ability, and it has been upgraded to the second level.

    Xie Qinyin had read a lot of apocalyptic literature before, and it is said that people who have awakened spiritual power are very smart.

    It seems that Brother Corpse is so smart, and it has something to do with mental power.

    ——At

    nine o’clock the next morning, Xie Qinyin opened the door of Xinfu Xiaoguan on time.

    As soon as the door opened, Xie Qinyin was startled by the dense zombies at the door.

    Why are there so many zombies?

    Xie Qinyin patted her chest to calm herself down.

    These zombies are all her potential customers, Xie Qinyin smiled enthusiastically at them: "Good morning."

    "Hoo..."

    "Oohoo!"

    "Hooho..." A

    roar resounded in the zombie group.

    Xie Qinyin rubbed her ears and turned back to the store.

    The corpse was already waiting in the store.

    Xie Qinyin urged: "Brother Shi, clean up the dining area, and then let the guests come in to order. Be polite to the guests."

    Brother Shi obediently went to the dining area and placed the tables, chairs and benches.

    Brother Shi changed into new clothes today, which Xie Qinyin specially found for him in the mall.

    The blue and black on his face became lighter again. Xie Qinyin found that his facial features were very delicate, and the dark blue shirt looked handsome on him. When he went to the mall in the future, he would find more clothes for him.

    Xie Qinyin heard Brother Zombie roar at the zombies outside, and the zombies walked into the restaurant one after another.

    Brother Shi took them to order food. Today's menu has an additional dish of fried pork with chili peppers, which also has the word "dark" on the back.

    After ordering the meal, Brother Shi led the zombies to the dining area to wait.

    The dining area quickly filled up, and other zombies lined up outside the store.

    Xie Qinyin opened the system farm.

    The eggs in the refrigerator have been used up. Yesterday, the system said that the mutant chickens would lay eggs. Xie Qinyin was going to see if there were any eggs in the farm.

    There are several huge eggs in the area where the mutant chicken is located.

    "The system didn't lie, it really laid eggs!" Xie Qinyin hurriedly took out the eggs.

    [Of course, this system will not deceive people. 】The system said arrogantly.

    Xie Qinyin prepared all the necessary ingredients.

    Brother Corpse handed in a piece of paper from the window.

    "Happiness Fried Rice*10, Chili Fried Chicken"*10. "

    ...

    In the morning, the guests came one after another, and Xie Qinyin was busy with her feet not touching the ground.

    Fortunately, she is now a zombie, with infinite strength, and basically she can't feel tired.

    ——Tian

    Xiaoyu is a low-level zombie, the end of the world is coming, She became a zombie.

    Since she became a zombie, she has been in a daze, her brain seems to have become a mess, and she doesn't know anything.

    Every cell in her body is screaming: Hungry... so hungry... …

    But she is too weak to beat other zombies or grab food.

    Tian Xiaoyu, who has not eaten all the time, is even weaker.

    Last night, she was suddenly attracted by a scent. Tian Xiaoyu swayed to the front of the Happy Pavilion and smelled the fragrance wafting from it. Tian Xiaoyu felt that the paste in her brain seemed to be a little less.

    At this time, Tian Xiaoyu sat blankly in the dining area.

    The seductive fragrance wafted out of the kitchen, and Brother Zhe put the fried rice with happiness and fried chicken with chili peppers in front of this silly looking zombie.

    Silly Zombie felt the breath on Brother Zombie's body and moved a little uneasy, but her eyes were always on fried rice and fried pork with peppers.

    Brother Shi ignored her and went to serve other guests.

    After the corpse left, Tian Xiaoyu moved his stiff body.

    Stiff fingers picked up the chopsticks and took a mouthful of fried rice.

    Tian Xiaoyu widened her eyes, her grey eyes kept rolling.

    Madam is so delicious!

    Fresh, fragrant and glutinous, the flavors of eggs and various vegetables are perfectly blended, and there is a hint of green onion. I have never eaten such delicious fried rice!

    Tian Xiaoyu sandwiched another piece of fried chicken with chili peppers. The oily and mellow soup was wrapped around the chicken. A fragrant and spicy smell came out. The soft and tender chicken melted instantly, and the spicy and delicious aroma instantly exploded on the taste buds.

    One bite of fried rice, one bite of chili fried chicken, can't stop at all.

    As the food came in, Tian Xiaoyu felt that his dazed mind seemed to become clearer, his body was not so rigid, and he seemed to have a lot more energy.

    As a low-level zombie, Tian Xiaoyu's evolution is extremely difficult.

    But this time, she really felt that her body had increased energy.

    It's these two meals.

    Tian Xiaoyu tilted her head and looked at the clean plate she ate, then she looked in the direction of the kitchen.

    I could vaguely see a busy figure in the kitchen.

    Tian Xiaoyu blinked, thinking with her not-so-smart head, the food in this store can upgrade her, and she will eat it every day in the future.

    The corpse brother found that the stupid zombie was sitting in the corner after eating, staring at the direction of the kitchen in a daze.

    "Roar..." Don't stay in the shop after dinner.

    "Woo... ow..." Tian Xiaoyu whimpered in a low voice, frightened by the corpse brother, he didn't dare to stay in the store.

    Seeing her leaving, Brother Shi withdrew his gaze and continued to entertain the guests.

    Xie Qinyin heard the movement outside and stuck her head out: "What's wrong?"

    "Hoo~" Brother Shi looked back innocently.

    ...

    The business in the store was booming today, Xie Qinyin was busy until 4 o'clock in the afternoon, and all the ingredients were used up.

    She walked to the door and apologized to the guests queuing outside: "Today's ingredients are all used up, the door is closed, everyone will come back tomorrow."

    "Ow..." I

    remembered the scattered voices outside.

    Zombies lingered at the door and refused to leave.

    Xie Qinyin felt that their eyes were pitiful.

    But today's ingredients have been used up, she quickly fled back to the store, closed the door, and cut off the sight of the outside world.

    A total of more than 100 guests were received today, and the energy points obtained were considerable.

    Xie Qinyin never thought that her small restaurant would explode on the second day of its opening.

    It's still not enough food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 229 87
Lu Ruanruan is an Alpha of salted fish, and her biggest wish in life is: to lie down and win, but the reality is always bad luck and nothing. The day...
16.8K 331 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
8.7K 245 92
The talented animator Mo Li travels to the interstellar entertainment revival, and accidentally finds that the animation industry here is in its infa...
4.4K 171 41
"not mine" Superficially cold and realistic, but innocent salted fish girl Ax is fanatical, cool, handsome, and full of waste. O I and my deadly riva...