Basically my life

By RandomWeirdChick

Title says it all. This is my shitty life, theres going to be real problems, problems that probably aren't re... More

8th February 2015
14th April 2015
15th April 2015
17th April 2015
24th April 2015
24 january 2016
25th January 2016
29th January 2016
1st febuary 2016
Facetag? Is that what its called? Idk?

I hate this

29 2 0
By RandomWeirdChick

I fucking like him okay. This is a thing. It's super sucky thing, but a thing none the less. I hate myself for it because I know he never liked me like this. Heck I don't even think he likes being friends with me? But for fucks sake he wont even friends with benefits with me anymore I feel like everything is crashing down and honestly I shouldn't. I should be able to sit here and be like fuck him. I have before, but I don't want to. I want him to message me. I want him to come to my house when no ones home. I want him to kiss me and touch me. I want him to hold me. I want to fall asleep with him. I want to loose my virginity to him. I want him. And tbh I can't remember what I told you guys his name was, I think it was Peter, idk. But I need him. I need to talk to him. I need to fight with him. I need him to make inappropriate comments, that shouldn't but always do, make me smile. I don't even need him to tell people. I don't need anyone to know. I just need him. I want him so bad its kinda hurting right now, but I don't mind so much. The pain is nice. But it's still pain. And honestly guys he has the cutest butt and I just want to grab it so much. Writing this is better I feel kinda better. He'll probably come back, he usually does. And I probably shouldn't let him, but I usually do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...