Unhinged | S. Harrington| B...

By cupids_quill003

In which Steve 'the hair' Harrington falls in love with Charlie ' the Psycho' Hopper. Or In which the Billy... More

<3 SOUNDTRACKS <3
Prologue
Are You Okay?
New Kid, Same Drama
Bruises
Cigarettes And Kisses
Drifting Apart
Boy Kisses
Hurt
Promises
Lose You
It Got Me
Haunted
Alone
Monster Hunting
It's Always Been You
It's Over
Come Back
Season Three
Summer Nights
Consolations
Back To Square One
Troubled
All In Your Head
Russians
Important
He's Back.

Author's Note

1.3K 26 1
By cupids_quill003

Hey readers,

Before proceeding with the rest of the story I had to clarify few things. I try to give both Billy and Steve enough screen time but right now I'm exploring more of Charlie and Billy. They are not going to be an ideal relationship. There are going to be toxic cycles but I'm in no way supporting or romanticizing toxic relationships.

Billy and Charlie, have gone through similar trauma and they have similar issues, hence problems are inevitable. You're going to dislike both of them at some points. I want my characters to be as realistic as possible. I make them flawed amd messy and sometimes irrational because we all are. Imperfections are human. So are mistakes.

About Steve and Charlie, they have definitely a healthier dynamic but that does not make them perfect either. Steve is also a flawed person, but a constantly developing character. He, by far, has had the best development in the show and I plan to keep it going in this book.

And thank you for reading my book, I hope you're liking it. Do vote and comment.

Love,
Author <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 12.1K 26
You're Billie's twin sister, both of you can either cope or fight each other. He's rough and violent and sometimes can't stop him from doing somethin...
235K 5K 46
𝒐. greatest love in a best friend! stranger things β•± steve harrington Β©rosyclarissa, 2022
795K 21.5K 27
❛ when the sweet words and fevers all leave us right here in the cold. ❜ season one fem!oc x steve h. Β© -dedroses 2017.
117K 3K 19
[COMPLETED] tw: mentions of suicide, self harm, swearing, and sexual activity everybody wants to change the world, but no one wants to die. what if...