Dance in the military operati...

By banbanbonner

K so basically doctor (y/n) is (a luppo/perro btw)like the commander of Rhodes island and like she I guess is... More

This isn't a one shot book
Prolouge i guess
Hour of awakening-0
one shots
0 VIEW SPECIAL!!!
2-new old friends
3-weird dreams and people
4-Rhine labs day off
5-getting the party started
6-Ursus and the ass hat
7-P͜͡e͜͡n͜͡g͜͡u͜͡i͜͡n͜͡?
9-ꁅꍏ꓄ꂦꋪ ꁅꍏ꒒ꌚ

8-𝕲𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖌𝖔𝖜 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖘

67 2 0
By banbanbonner

𝒟𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂...

I found myself to be in an alleyway. I'm not sure where I was however I knew I should go this instant. I got up and started running for the exit only to turn my head and see little boys getting curb stomped by reunion members. I don't know why or how I was able to do this but I pulled out what seemed to be a (sword/staff/knives/bow/shield/whatever here are your choices and don't complain it's supposed to be like docs personality I guess)

Both from GxB2

(I chose two different aesthetics so no one would be like "I sWeaR tHAt iS so UGlY" but then again it IS Wattpad so there prolly is gonna be some complaints. I DO however accept complaints if you are just SUGGESTING A WEAPON)

I flew at them with the wrath of all (element) then claimed my victory as the enemies fly away from a kick to the face or I had chased them away with my weapon(s). I looked back to see the girl staring at me in awe of what I had just done. When she had noticed I was looking at her she backed up against the wall fearing I was to harm her. I smiled gently at her. "What's your name ,honey?" I asked in a soothing tone. "̵̸̴̴̵̷̴̵̡̡̢̡̢̨̧̢̢̨̡̨̧̨̧̧̡̧̡̡̡̡̧̢̨̨̨̢̨̡̡̨̡̧̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̼͉̟̣̭̞̰̦̩̻͈͙̹̻̦̲̟̤͙͎̳̱͙͚͙͔̼̲̮̭͉̰̰̹̱̫͎͇̳̫̹͓̤͉̦̭͙̟͖̳͎̠̗͚̘̼͎̩͈̹̥̭͇̲̜̹͍̦̩̖̳͈̼̦̣͕̻̗̼̝̮̗̩̤͖̪͓̱̤͍͓̻̭͚̫̼̠̫̥̠̩͓̺̟͕͎̰͈̤̲̮̫̘̹̥͈̩̜̞͈͎̙̯̲͇͚̥͎̯̹͚͖̟̖̬̞̱̺̥̟̩̖̫̖̙͚͇̥̪̲̜̺̝͖͈̩̯͚̝̘̙͙̞̹̞̤̥̙͚̞̪̯͍̬̗̗̤̘̫̘̻̙̪̙̼̦͖̮̖͍͕̹̲̗̮̝̙̹̬̰͚͉͓̘͈͕̟̻̖̞̝̙̟̗͈̹̺̝͎͖̘͕̳͖̞͙̟̜̹͚̰͕̤̗̣̟͇͎͖̖̣͔̤͓̟̭͙̝̞̖͈͙̖͙͓̫̝̪̤̙̬͎͍̙̤̮̱̜̜͖̥͈̪̙̲̜̘̠̱̫̲̠͍̺̭̩͚̫̙͇̼͕̱̝̭̦̗̠̗̺̲̮̟̮̠̥͚̣̞͖̬̠̫͍͈̲̩̰̯̥̯̦͈͓̖̣̳̻̩̥͍̭̱̮̤̺̳̹̻̮͉̟͎̻̝̮̖̬͚̺͚̰̭͎͈̟͖̯͍̣̹̬̥̝̳̩̼̹̬͔͉͇̩̼̯͔̗̖͈̘̟͚͓͍̻̹͉̺͔̩͇̦̾̆̀̉͊̍̒͊̂͒̔̃̄̃̈̈́̀̆̂̀̂̒̆̓̀́̅̆́̽̄̍͋̐͗̓́̇̓͂͐̓̓͆̉̎̐͑͂̒̒̓̓̒̈̉̇̈́̏̏͆̓̊̊͆͛̉̀̅̈́̈́̏̾̌̒͋̔̎̔̃̂̓̒́͗̂͐̓̌̇̿͌̂͑̽͐̄̀̍͒̇̆̓̿̏͒̄̀̀́̌̒͐̅̀͂̎̀͒̇͗͆̽́̈̿̇̃̍̒̊̾̽̃̇̊̈́̽͊͛̂́̈́̅͂̊͒̇̉̾̋͗̍̑͑̀̄͐͋̔̋̒͗͑͌̓̈̐̓͐̈́̍̈́̇̀͂̐̊̇̀͗̑̈́̀̇̊̈́͌̀̀̍̽̓̈́͂͋̓͋̇̊̎͌̍͗̋̈́̍̈́̎̈̄̐̀́̏̓̑̔́̉́̑͆̃͛͐̀́̽͋͒̃̿͊̀͊̈́͂̿̈̂̿͂̈́̍͒͗̋̃̈́̈́̐̃̀̂̒̅̆͐͐̓͗̎̊̍̇̾̍̅̐̓͂̇̆̋̿͋̄̎͛̑̈́͊̓̔̃͆̎̅͐̐̈̓̉̍͌̅͛̄̇̎̽̋͑͋͊͆͂̊̌͐̍̈́̅͒̿̾̃̄͊̾̇̈̑̈́̌͐́͌̿̅͆͑̾̅́̈̐̅̂͘̚̚̚̚̚͘̚̕̕͘͘̕̚͘͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅ." he said. " ̸̧̧̛̛̪̝͍̬̩͉̝͈͉̞̦͍̹̹͉̉̏͒̃̌̄̀̓̾̓́̾̀̓̊̇͐͋͑̃͑̉̈́͆͑̉̔̇̇͊̀̑͂́͊̄̈́͂̐̎͆͒̐̏̎̓̓͆͆̚͘͜͠͝͝͝͝⛥̸̧̨̧̧̧̛̛̬̲̮̲̼̩̺̮̬̞̬̯͉͍̼͔̤͚͍̠͍̣͖̰͔͇͈̦̥̙͖̺͔̤͍͖͖̲̱̗͔̗̖̭̤̠̪͕̮̹̮͚̥̞͖͔͚̞͕̯̣̖͇͖̩̰͙̣̥͉̺͓̦͎̟͎̆̔̉̈̉̔͋̓͆̉́̀̐̍̂̒̑̈́́̃̅̎̇̄́̽̑͛̽̾̎̓̏̂̄̓̕͘̚͘͜͜ͅͅ ̷̢̢̡̡̠̺̱̣͎͎̦̺̻̩̮͙̫͈͇̲͍͕̯̫̲̹̺͈͓͖̱̹͈̙͙̫͍̘̺̝̗̘̝̻̝̳̳̣̞̟̝̖̬͚͓̒̋̈́̆̈́͐̓͑͌̒̐̾́͌͐̒̏͆͗̽̅̎͆̆̌̑̍̿͑͌̕̕͝͝ͅ⛥̸̨̨̛̛͕̞̳̲̯̻͉̻̣͇̬̣̳̭̖͔̗̹̞̬̲͕̩͓̱̻̜̭͎̙̹͕̳̖͈̯͎͕̥̭̠̜͎̤̜̑͊͊͒̂͌́̐͐̑̑͆̈̈̊̄͑̈́̃̿̔͒̒̑͗̆̂͗̀͛̈̌̿̓͋̀̔͋̃̓̎͌͊͌̾͐͒͒̓̽͒́̀̈́̈̓̑͆̓̅͛̌̔̿̈̑͑̒̄́͒̈͊̾͗̃͛̉̚͘̕͘̕̚͘̚͘͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅ ̵̵̸̴̴̵̷̴̵̡̢̢̡̧̧̨̨̡̡̢̡̢̨̧̢̢̨̡̨̧̨̧̧̡̧̡̡̡̡̧̢̨̨̨̢̨̡̡̨̡̧̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̣͎̟̟͖̠̳̖̜͔͍̞̣̫̤̬̱͍̮̖̣͇͔̭̳̱͓̺̯̺̣̼̰̫̲͔̺̥̖̹̼̗͙̠͙̤͚̰͇̩͎̖͎̗̝̼̼͉̟̣̭̞̰̦̩̻͈͙̹̻̦̲̟̤͙͎̳̱͙͚͙͔̼̲̮̭͉̰̰̹̱̫͎͇̳̫̹͓̤͉̦̭͙̟͖̳͎̠̗͚̘̼͎̩͈̹̥̭͇̲̜̹͍̦̩̖̳͈̼̦̣͕̻̗̼̝̮̗̩̤͖̪͓̱̤͍͓̻̭͚̫̼̠̫̥̠̩͓̺̟͕͎̰͈̤̲̮̫̘̹̥͈̩̜̞͈͎̙̯̲͇͚̥͎̯̹͚͖̟̖̬̞̱̺̥̟̩̖̫̖̙͚͇̥̪̲̜̺̝͖͈̩̯͚̝̘̙͙̞̹̞̤̥̙͚̞̪̯͍̬̗̗̤̘̫̘̻̙̪̙̼̦͖̮̖͍͕̹̲̗̮̝̙̹̬̰͚͉͓̘͈͕̟̻̖̞̝̙̟̗͈̹̺̝͎͖̘͕̳͖̞͙̟̜̹͚̰͕̤̗̣̟͇͎͖̖̣͔̤͓̟̭͙̝̞̖͈͙̖͙͓̫̝̪̤̙̬͎͍̙̤̮̱̜̜͖̥͈̪̙̲̜̘̠̱̫̲̠͍̺̭̩͚̫̙͇̼͕̱̝̭̦̗̠̗̺̲̮̟̮̠̥͚̣̞͖̬̠̫͍͈̲̩̰̯̥̯̦͈͓̖̣̳̻̩̥͍̭̱̮̤̺̳̹̻̮͉̟͎̻̝̮̖̬͚̺͚̰̭͎͈̟͖̯͍̣̹̬̥̝̳̩̼̹̬͔͉͇̩̼̯͔̗̖͈̘̟͚͓͍̻̹͉̺͔̩͇̦̈́̊̾͆͌̈̈̉̄͒͗͒͋̈́̇̓̽̈͒͛̎̆̅̾̆̀̉͊̍̒͊̂͒̔̃̄̃̈̈́̀̆̂̀̂̒̆̓̀́̅̆́̽̄̍͋̐͗̓́̇̓͂͐̓̓͆̉̎̐͑͂̒̒̓̓̒̈̉̇̈́̏̏͆̓̊̊͆͛̉̀̅̈́̈́̏̾̌̒͋̔̎̔̃̂̓̒́͗̂͐̓̌̇̿͌̂͑̽͐̄̀̍͒̇̆̓̿̏͒̄̀̀́̌̒͐̅̀͂̎̀͒̇͗͆̽́̈̿̇̃̍̒̊̾̽̃̇̊̈́̽͊͛̂́̈́̅͂̊͒̇̉̾̋͗̍̑͑̀̄͐͋̔̋̒͗͑͌̓̈̐̓͐̈́̍̈́̇̀͂̐̊̇̀͗̑̈́̀̇̊̈́͌̀̀̍̽̓̈́͂͋̓͋̇̊̎͌̍͗̋̈́̍̈́̎̈̄̐̀́̏̓̑̔́̉́̑͆̃͛͐̀́̽͋͒̃̿͊̀͊̈́͂̿̈̂̿͂̈́̍͒͗̋̃̈́̈́̐̃̀̂̒̅̆͐͐̓͗̎̊̍̇̾̍̅̐̓͂̇̆̋̿͋̄̎͛̑̈́͊̓̔̃͆̎̅͐̐̈̓̉̍͌̅͛̄̇̎̽̋͑͋͊͆͂̊̌͐̍̈́̅͒̿̾̃̄͊̾̇̈̑̈́̌͐́͌̿̅͆͑̾̅́̈̐̅̂͘͘͘̚̚̚̚̚͘̚̕̕͘͘̕̚͘͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅψ Huh? Such a pretty name. Come here let's get you patched up." I said reaching in my convenience bag for some antibiotic wipes and bandages. "Miss...umm" he said reminding me that I have yet to introduce myself to her. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Just call me (Y/N or (N/N) please." I said. "(N/N)? Can you come back home and wait for ̶ि̶̴̴̷̴̶̵̴̴̷̶̷̸̸̴̶̶̷̴̴̸̵̴̵̸̷̷̸̵̷̴̶̴̸̴̸̷̷̷̸̸̴̷̴̴̸̸̶̴̵̴̷̵̶̷̶̷̸̸̸̸̶̸̴̸̵̷̴̶̸̵̴̶̷̸̶̶̵̸̸̴̶̸̵̸̶̸̷̸̶̴̴̵̷̶̶̴̵̸̸̴̵̷̶̴̶̴̵̸̸̸̸̸̴̴̵̷̶̶̴̵̴̸̴̴̴̸̷̶̸̶̸̸̸̸̴̴̵̵̶̸̷̶̴̷̷̷̷̴̴̸̸̸̵̵̸̵̷̵̴̶̶̴̴̷̶̴̶̸̶̴̴̸̴̶̷̵̴̷̵̶̵̴̷̸̸̴̴̶̴̴̸̸̶̷̷̶̶̷̵̵̵̶̸̴̷̷̶̴̵̵̷̷̴̴̸̴̶̸̴̴̸̶̸̴̵̴̸̸̶̸̸̵̴̴̵̵̵̴̸̴̸̵̷̵̴̷̸̸̵̴̷̴̶̸̷̵̵̶̴̷̴̸̵̷̷̶̶̴̸̵̷̶̶̷̴̴̵̴̷̴̶̶̴̷̸̸̵̵̴̶̷̶̴̷̸̶̵̶̷̸̶̸̵̷̴̷̷̶̶̴̸̴̴̸̸̸̵̵̸̸̴̷̶̸̷̴̵̵̶̷̴̸̶̶̵̸̸̶̶̴̸̸̸̶̸̷̴̶̴̶̴̶̴̴̵̷̵̴̷̸̵̸̸̸̶̵̴̴̸̵̵̷̵̵̸̸̸̷̶̶̵̷̷̴̸̵̷̵̶̶̴̶̷̶̷̴̷̵̵̶̷̷̷̶̷̸̸̶̸̶̷̵̴̸̵̶̶̷̵̴̷̶̵̶̶̷̵̵̷̸̷̵̷̶̴̴̶̷̶̵̵̷̶̵̵̶̶̷̷̴̶̷̸̴̵̶̷̴̷̵̴̴̷̴̷̸̴̷̸̸̵̴̷̵̸̵̸̴̴̸̷̴̷̵̴̷̶̵̸̶̶̷̸̴̴̴̷̸̸̴̷̵̷̷̷̷̸̷̵̷̵̷̷̶̷̸̷̵̵̸̸̴̴̵̴̸̸̸̵̷̷̴̸̷̷̵̵̴̸̷̵̸̶̸̶̵̸̵̷̸̶̷̸̴̴̶̴̷̸̷̵̴̵̶̷̴̷̷̵̷̴̷̵̸̷̵̸̷̴̶̴̴̶̸̴̸̵̶̶̵̶̸̵̴̶̸̵̴̸̸̴̸̶̵̶̶̸̸̷̶̸̶̶̴̶̵̷̸̴̴̵̶̷̷̷̵̶̷̵̵̵̴̸̵̸̸̶̴̶̶̷̸̴̷̸̷̵̸̷̴̷̸̴̸̵̸̴̸̴̴̵̴̸̷̵̴̷̸̶̴̵̴̸̷̶̴̶̶̴̷̷̷̷̶̴̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̴̸̴̴̸̸̶̸̴̴̸̵̷̸̶̸̶̴̵̶̴̸̵̴̵̸̷̸̶̸̷̷̸̵̵̵̷̷̵̷̶̸̶̶̶̶̸̷̸̶̴̸̷̷̶̴̷̵̸̵̶̷̷̷̷̴̸̶̴̸̷̶̵̷̴̶̸̵̷̷̷̴̶̴̸̵̴̷̵̵̴̵̸̷̷̵̸̷̸̵̵̵̶̴̵̴̸̶̷̸̵̴̵̷̷̷̴̶̴̸̵̷̸̵̷̴̴̵̶̶̵̶̶̷̸̴̴̶̸̸̴̸̶̷̵̴̸̴̵̸̵̷̵̵̵̸̴̸̶̶̸̵̶̸̸̸̸̵̵̴̶̴̵̵̴̵̵̸̶̶̶̵̵̴̷̵̸̸̷̵̴̴̴̵̸̷̸̶̷̵̸̸̵̴̷̵̵̷̴̴̵̷̸̴̵̷̶̴̵̷̸̶̶̴̴̴̶̵̸̵̸̶̷̸̴̷̴̶̴̶̷̵̴̸̷̵̵̵̷̸̵̶̴̵̶̸̸̸̴̴̵̸̶̷̴̷̸̸̷̴̴̷̸̴̴̸̴̸̷̷̶̸̴̧̡̡̡̧̧̨̨̧̧̧̧̡̡̡̧̨̧̡̢̡̧̨̨̧̡̧̡̧̧̡̧̨̡̧̨̧̧̡̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̲͇̰͉̪̺̪̱̱̟̪̮͈̟̩̼̝̟͓̝͈̘͇̣̯̤̰̥̫͇̲͔̗̪͔̥̳̱͈͖̦͔̺͇͕̮̳̲̘͓͇͈̮̣̺̺͕̻̦̯̜̲̠͓̺̬̘̺̟̤̹̼͙̤͙͕̹̞̹̘͚͍̘͙͓̻̘̯͔͚͓̖̝̭̳̠̖͓̜̗͙̟̖̗͉̺̜̗̮̺̣̘̤͔̫̖̤͍͙̥͕͖̬̟͇̥̩̮̱͕̪͇̬̺̯͉̰̯̦͚̥̬̣̩̰̱̮̣̲̻̥̫͇̻̱̠͈̞͓̺̮̘͔̤͎͕̣̬̼̫̟̩̰̘̞̞͉̞̥͈̝͕͈͍͓̩͍̳̣͖̭͍̭̦̱̤̰͓̩̜̞̩̰̼̠̼͍̗͎̯̜̹̫͕̦̭̰̪̣̰̤̝̞̺̥̭͎̫̰͓̙̙̺̻̻̲͔̙͈̠̘̫̟͎̪̦̰̳͔̙͉̮̣̙̟͇̞̹̦̤̪͕̙̩̺̯̱̖̠͙̰̘̣̙͚̺̰̭̮̳͓̹͚͇̰͚̙̘̺̪̗̬̬͍̝͍͓̼͓͔͕̯̣͖͈̹͓̠͉͉̬̳̦̟̙̱͈̪̟̱̤̹̦̟̮̰̭̮̼̱̬̝̣̖̝̫͓̥̺͇̻̼̮̬͓̩̩̹̣̤̤͓̦̘̹͈̥̣͚͖̙̫͕͙͕̹̥̦̼̣̘͓̰̗̙̖͖̜̱̖͖͇̱͙̗̭̗̹̪̠͈̫̳̥͍̥͍̩͕͖̩͈͈̹̼̫̦̳̻̳̒̓̓̉̓̎̑̀̽̓̐̄̽͛̍̓̌̇̑́͗̾̾̈̓̎̿̊͗̉̎̀̍́͒̈́̾̌̊͐͆̑̐̉̓͂́̈́̒̑͛̋͆͆͋͂̃̈́̊̉̈́̿͑̽̈́͂͆͆̍̈́̎́́́͌̂̊̏̄̓̈́͆͋̀̾͊̋̀̃͗̎̇̋̈́̂́͛̃̆̓̃͊̎̀̑̓̏͋͋͂̉́̉͂̍̆́́̂̊́̉̾̓̔̒̓̉͒͐̈́̅̎̎̃̋̑̇͂͌͌̆̇̈́͂̉̽̉͑̑͋͊̌̃̉̽͆͗̌̓̉͒̽̆̇͒̽̿́́̄̆̇͋͑́̈́̃̅̎̇̏͋͆̄̾̆̾̇̈́͛́̋̈́̑͐̓̾̐̑͐̂̂̓̉͂̏̋̆̾̒̈̽̒̂̈́͑͑͛̍́̏̇͊̄͐̎̑̌̈́̆̆̑̋̉̾̑͂̄̄̑͛͒̔͊̈́̔̓̓̌͆̈͊̓̈́̅̐̅̈̐̋̔̂̂̾̾̇͛̑͌͋͗̓̓̐͐̂̀̈̒͛͌́͗̈́̽̏̍̐̅͋̓̅́̈́͑͋͐̆̎͋̏́̄͛͋̌̀̊̐̈̒͆̊̇̅͗̒̿̀̆̈͑̈́̀͆̄̈́͂͑͋̓̏̒̀̓͋̈̅͌͂̏͑̔̉͆̊̀͗͐̄̓͒̒̋͊̎̒́͋́̑͊̆͛͛͛̈́̅̍̊̽̀̀͐͗̉̎̆͆̇́͆̈̓͂̿͆̅͆̈̿̀͛͂̽́̽̈͐̎͗̋̾͊͋̇͋́̈̅̃̃͒̃͘̚͘̕͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̕͘̚͘̕̕͘̕͘̕̕̕̕͘̚̕̕̕̕͘̚̚̚͘͘͘͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅร̸̴̶̶̷̶̷̷̴̸̷̷̵̴̴̶̴̷̶̸̴̴̸̸̷̷̶̷̸̶̶̷̷̸̷̶̶̶̸̵̸̷̵̶̵̶̶̵̷̵̵̵̵̷̶̸̷̷̶̵̶̷̷̵̸̷̵̶̶̴̸̶̷̷̶̵̵̵̶̶̴̵̴̶̸̴̶̴̷̸̶̶̶̶̷̴̶̸̶̷̵̵̸̶̴̶̷̶̵̵̴̵̵̴̴̴̶̴̸̵̵̴̷̶̶̸̶̸̶̵̷̵̷̶̶̸̷̸̶̵̶̶̷̶̵̵̵̶̷̶̷̴̶̸̴̷̵̸̸̸̵̴̴̷̶̷̸̷̸̵̵̵̷̷̶̷̵̴̴̵̸̶̵̴̴̷̵̷̸̶̷̵̶̴̶̴̴̵̸̵̶̸̵̷̸̴̴̵̵̴̸̸̷̴̴̸̸̵̵̵̴̴̴̴̴̵̶̵̶̶̵̸̴̷̴̶̸̵̵̴̷̷̶̵̵̵̸̷̷̴̸̵̴̴̸̸̷̵̸̵̶̶̴̵̴̴̷̵̸̶̷̶̸̵̸̸̷̷̴̷̵̵̶̵̴̴̶̸̨̨̨̢̨̧̨̢̨̨̨̨̢̡̛̛̛̛̖̤̯̰̜͎̦͙̻͎͓͍̪̼͖̰̲̥͓̪̯̣̟̞̼̞͚̮̮͈̯̱̫͈̞͉̬̘͚̳̦̮̫̘̜͖̗̤͈͕͇͚̣̥̼͇͚̱̮͕̖̟̼̞͉̗̟̜̥̗̟̭̙͔̠͕͎̤̱̞͎͔͍̙̲̹͙̳̙̯̫͚̻̜͚̳͈̩̞̮̯̞̰͔͎͚̞̘͖̻̈̽́͐͌̈́̆̾͗̑̔̃͌̒̀̔́͊̐́́̐̄͗̋̈́͐̇̔̌̉̓́̈͌̈́̆̅̈́̄̆̿̉͌͒̽̏́̓̄̈̈́̇̋͒̌̀̂̏̾̏̇͒̀̍͗̂͒͌̓̌̒̅̋̒͑̐̈̓̀̈́̃̿͐̈́̐̒́̓͗́͂̓̈̀̑̍̈́̈́̉́̓̈́̀͂̀̈́̽̐̏̄̐̏̍̾͋̊̓̎̓̉̎͆͆̓̈́̀͑̏̕̕͘͘̕͘͘̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅՇ̸̵̸̷̴̵̷̵̵̵̵̴̸̸̴̵̵̶̷̵̶̴̷̶̴̸̸̵̵̴̶̷̷̶̸̸̴̷̴̵̷̶̷̶̴̵̶̶̶̸̸̷̸̴̸̵̶̶̴̸̸̴̶̶̵̴̷̴̶̴̷̷̸̸̴̴̶̷̷̷̷̸̴̷̷̸̸̴̵̵̴̷̷̶̵̵̴̷̵̶̴̸̸̸̶̸̵̸̷̸̵̸̵̵̸̶̷̶̵̴̶̵̴̷̶̶̵̶̶̶̵̷̸̵̸̸̸̵̸̶̶̶̴̷̵̷̸̸̸̶̶̵̷̵̴̸̷̷̶̶̸̸̴̸̵̷̸̸̴̴̶̴̵̸̵̵̸̶̵̶̴̵̴̸̴̶̴̵̵̸̵̷̸̵̵̴̵̷̸̵̵̴̸̴̷̷̷̴̷̶̵̴̸̵̴̷̴̵̶̶̵̸̵̴̶̵̴̸̴̸̴̸̸̴̸̸̶̷̸̸̶̸̶̸̴̷̵̸̵̷̵̶̶̶̵̴̴̶̵̸̵̷̷̸̶̵̸̷̶̵̷̸̷̵̸̸̶̵̷̸̶̷̴̷̴̴̶̶̵̸̵̸̷̶̶̷̷̸̶̸̵̷̴̵̴̸̴̶̴̵̶̷̶̶̷̷̴̷̸̸̶̶̷̴̨̡̧̧̡̢̨̢̡̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̠̪̲̩̱̫͚̞̘̬̗͕͍̞͕͖̞̝̹͙̣̝͍̝̼̯͕̯̰̖̱̲͍̜̲͔͎͚̬̫̞̬̗͓̮̯͔̠̘̳͇̻̦̰͔̝̼̗̬͖̼̲̞̪̜̻͓̮͈͓̭͙̦̳͇̱̖͕̱͖̱͈̙̲̱̹̹̙̺̬͓͙̩̬͖͖̜͑̊̅͒̀̀̋̀̐̀͐̃̎̎̅̀̿̂̅̀̉͑͛́̑̅̊͐̅̓̔̋̀̈́̀̾̽̍̇̓̂̀̒͒̇̓̋̋̆̉̇̏̐̅̐͐̑͒͂̉͆͗͂̉̈́̾̔́̌́͊̌̐̃̒͋͆̎̀͛͌͂͐̐̏̀̊͛͌̊͒̔͐̂͊͛͆͋̀̐̉̂̃̒̆͐͑͊̆̄̍̂̔́̾͋̅͑͐͒̓̈́͗̇̈́͌͛̍̋̍̒̆͋̈͗̽̉̆̇̿͗͑͌̓̅͑̏̆̆͌͛̓̇͌̿̒̿̏̒̉̒̋̈́̆̇͐̅̾̚͘̚̕̚̚̕̚͘̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅ with me?" he asked with a pleading face. "Of course but let's get your wounds out of the way. I can carry you back to your home if you would like." I said with a soft smile. 𝒮𝒽ℯ 𝓈ℯℯ𝓂𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝒽ℯ 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓇ℯ𝓈 𝒶𝒷ℴ𝓊𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃 ... I thought.

After I finished patching her up I had taken her back to her house... which was destroyed...  he was in utter shock he wasn't even reacting when I was talking to him. Then I looked next to me. Who u saw was most definitely not ̵̸̴̴̵̷̴̵̡̡̢̡̢̨̧̢̢̨̡̨̧̨̧̧̡̧̡̡̡̡̧̢̨̨̨̢̨̡̡̨̡̧̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̼͉̟̣̭̞̰̦̩̻͈͙̹̻̦̲̟̤͙͎̳̱͙͚͙͔̼̲̮̭͉̰̰̹̱̫͎͇̳̫̹͓̤͉̦̭͙̟͖̳͎̠̗͚̘̼͎̩͈̹̥̭͇̲̜̹͍̦̩̖̳͈̼̦̣͕̻̗̼̝̮̗̩̤͖̪͓̱̤͍͓̻̭͚̫̼̠̫̥̠̩͓̺̟͕͎̰͈̤̲̮̫̘̹̥͈̩̜̞͈͎̙̯̲͇͚̥͎̯̹͚͖̟̖̬̞̱̺̥̟̩̖̫̖̙͚͇̥̪̲̜̺̝͖͈̩̯͚̝̘̙͙̞̹̞̤̥̙͚̞̪̯͍̬̗̗̤̘̫̘̻̙̪̙̼̦͖̮̖͍͕̹̲̗̮̝̙̹̬̰͚͉͓̘͈͕̟̻̖̞̝̙̟̗͈̹̺̝͎͖̘͕̳͖̞͙̟̜̹͚̰͕̤̗̣̟͇͎͖̖̣͔̤͓̟̭͙̝̞̖͈͙̖͙͓̫̝̪̤̙̬͎͍̙̤̮̱̜̜͖̥͈̪̙̲̜̘̠̱̫̲̠͍̺̭̩͚̫̙͇̼͕̱̝̭̦̗̠̗̺̲̮̟̮̠̥͚̣̞͖̬̠̫͍͈̲̩̰̯̥̯̦͈͓̖̣̳̻̩̥͍̭̱̮̤̺̳̹̻̮͉̟͎̻̝̮̖̬͚̺͚̰̭͎͈̟͖̯͍̣̹̬̥̝̳̩̼̹̬͔͉͇̩̼̯͔̗̖͈̘̟͚͓͍̻̹͉̺͔̩͇̦̾̆̀̉͊̍̒͊̂͒̔̃̄̃̈̈́̀̆̂̀̂̒̆̓̀́̅̆́̽̄̍͋̐͗̓́̇̓͂͐̓̓͆̉̎̐͑͂̒̒̓̓̒̈̉̇̈́̏̏͆̓̊̊͆͛̉̀̅̈́̈́̏̾̌̒͋̔̎̔̃̂̓̒́͗̂͐̓̌̇̿͌̂͑̽͐̄̀̍͒̇̆̓̿̏͒̄̀̀́̌̒͐̅̀͂̎̀͒̇͗͆̽́̈̿̇̃̍̒̊̾̽̃̇̊̈́̽͊͛̂́̈́̅͂̊͒̇̉̾̋͗̍̑͑̀̄͐͋̔̋̒͗͑͌̓̈̐̓͐̈́̍̈́̇̀͂̐̊̇̀͗̑̈́̀̇̊̈́͌̀̀̍̽̓̈́͂͋̓͋̇̊̎͌̍͗̋̈́̍̈́̎̈̄̐̀́̏̓̑̔́̉́̑͆̃͛͐̀́̽͋͒̃̿͊̀͊̈́͂̿̈̂̿͂̈́̍͒͗̋̃̈́̈́̐̃̀̂̒̅̆͐͐̓͗̎̊̍̇̾̍̅̐̓͂̇̆̋̿͋̄̎͛̑̈́͊̓̔̃͆̎̅͐̐̈̓̉̍͌̅͛̄̇̎̽̋͑͋͊͆͂̊̌͐̍̈́̅͒̿̾̃̄͊̾̇̈̑̈́̌͐́͌̿̅͆͑̾̅́̈̐̅̂͘̚̚̚̚̚͘̚̕̕͘͘̕̚͘͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅ... "̸̸̷̸̶̶̸̧̢̨̨̨̢̡̨̨̡̢̡̡̡̡̨̨̨̢̡̢̡̧̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̭̘̲̲̯̘̫̪̖͍͖͉̩̠̪̯̖̬̲̻͖̱̗̠̻̘̫̤͇̫̜̘͇͔͎̝̜̞̜͈̱̥̺̗̩̱̫̬̱͚̩̱̫̻͍͍̹͍̘̦͙͙̩̳̪͚͍͕̞̩̯̯̺̙̹͎͔̫̻̙͇̠͇̱̣̥͎͈͖͕͎̬̭̭̰̥̣͕͖̗̤̣͙̼͎̰̺̙͖̺̟̱͔͖̝̫̞̝̜̬͇̥̖̫̟̟̫͚͎̹̹̤̯̠̱̮̲̜̼̣̱̫̬̩̯͚̖̠͔͕̤͖̠̟̜͈̬̫̠͓̜̣̩͖͔̖̳͉̠̼͕̲͇̼̜͈͚̱̻̯͙̜̳̟̝̦̭̳͕͇̝̬̱̼̥̻̬̩̹̳̰̖͓̰̫͓͓̣̝̼̟̬̹̼̥̳̟̤̗͈̬̖̝͉̖̭̰̫̥̻͇̺͈̫͙͉̤̘̙̘̦̦̪͙͕̞̲͈͙̗̬̦͕͍͙̠̹̥̰̻̲̖̳͎̣̦̠̮͈̼̬̝͔̤̱̫̭̗̞͈̟̖̔̈́̋͛̈́̓́̏̓̓̉͆͊͐̑̿̔͌̽̈́̏̂͂̀͆̋͑̀̎͂̔͛͛̅̏̂̏̃͐̅́́̃̀̈̔̀͛͋͆͐̊͑̈́̂̊̄̀̾̐̿͂̄̄͆̐̑̌̅̑̉̓͗̀̆̀͋́͐͗̌̄͗͑͌͌̍̏̑͑̑̅̿̒̓̑͐̓́̋́̇͒̐̎̾͛͐̆̽̑͐̓̑͆́̒́͆͒̃̑̎̅͋̾͐̒͋͊̎̈́̑̉̈́͑̓̀̀͐͌̆̐͛̊̈́̋̊͌̈́̈̀̀̃̂̂̓̔͑͑̆́͛́̽̑͐͒̈́͒͑̉̄͌̂̄̈́̀̓̆͛̈́̍͑̐̇́͐̏̂͒̄̓̇̑͗͂̇̍̌̿̎̏̑͂͊̽́͑͊͋͆́͆̋͂̾̽͗̀̉͋̓̚̚̕͘̕̚͘̚͘͘̚̕͘͘̕̕̚͘̚̚̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̸̷̶̶̶̵̵̨̨̡̧̧̧̨̡̢̢̡̢̨̢̢̢̢̡̨̨̨̢̨̢̡̢̨̧̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̼̝̮͎͙̲̗̤̻̠̬͈̥̫̰͔̯͕̱̲̣̜̜̮̫̼̥͎͍͖̥̤͍̜̙͚͚̭͎̦̤̞̮̫̤̭̯̟͔̲͈̬͉̟̺̘̩͍̮͈̲̯̟̟̲͈̟͓̮̼̜̹̖̗̳͚̬͕̪͇̜̫̖̥̰̱̩̰͔̦̳͔̼̤͈̦̪͍̲̣̼͙͎̙̣͚̟̼̙̫̣͓̳̹̝̖̬̬̠͚̘̭̝͍̙̙̠̞̲̹̖̹̖͕̼̩̙̮͎̥̘̯͔̱͖̯̲̪̭̲͉̙̱̬͉̥̪̜̞̻̞̖̹̝̪͉̜̪͓͇̜͙̺̯̖͕̤͈͉̫̠̬̘͎̱̪̤͇̘̟̜̤̗̤͉͇͉̲̩͙̳̲̟̺̯͇̼͈̤̲͉̦͍͚̗̫̩͖̫̱̞̼̗̼̞̝̻̦̝̼̫̝̤͈͕̼̝͎̫͍͕̪͔͕͎͖̱̭̞̪͕̤̱̠͓̝̭͚̟̩̣͉͚͇̞̪͈̼͖͙͎̻̤̭̥̥͔̟̖̣͚́̈́̾̽̀̿̂̇͂̆̋̇̇̓̎͌̉̾̇́͛͋̓͑͋̃̾̐̎̑̽́̐͛͑̓̿̆͒̇̽͊͗̈́̾̊̌͌̅̅́̎̎͆͌̍̌̾̒̃̽̋͆̑̓͌͊̓̄̅̿͆̓̾͊̿͒̍̾̋̑͋̂̋̊̈́̊̈́͊̑̍̾̏̅̅̀̓͊̈͐͐̽͂̋̈͗̀͛̋̿̓͑̆̿͒͋̃̌̈́̋͛͗͑͆̌̑̐̓͂͂̈́̓̓̈̒̔̾̂̎̃̆̌̆̅̔̿̀͐̅̈̌̎̋̈́̂̊̽̈̈̇̓͛̇̊̂̈́͐̂̈́͊̍̅̔̂̃͊̃̆̌̎̓͑̈́̈́̊͛̎͌̈́̋͛̀̒̓̋̾͑̋̓͑̋́̑͌̄̓̓̑͛͂̌̄̃̎̉̾̀̉̆̂̋̽̏̍͋̈́̉̃̓͌͒̃́̓̎͂̄̑͑̌̑͛́̉̆̽̄̿̀̾͋̀͆̀͐̀̆̉͊̍̅̏̓̈͋̐̃̂̈́̅̃̆̿́͋̋͆̀̿̑̔̿͒͂͆̂͑͌̉̑̽̌̐̀͒͊̄̇̀́́͆͑̆̓͒̈́̄͒̾͛̊̔͂̈́͛̀̓̈͊̏̔̒́͗̓̓̚̕͘̚̕̕͘̚̕͘͘͘͘̕͘̕̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ(̵̷̢̧̧̡̢̨̡̧̢̨̛̜̤͈̖̝̰̝̗̝͖͔͎͓̫͓̤̗̦͓͖̗̰͕̺͎̠͙̗̭̹̖̱͙͈̘̼̟͍͉̫̼̙̭̘͙̼͍̺͓͖̯̝̲̟̰̜̫̹̗̯̖̟̺̼̣̙̩̗̣͍̲̻̘̩̪̖̠̭̤͇͎̺̳̬̥͈͈̹̝̥̫͚̩͎́̅͋̇̀̈́͒͌̇̑͐̊̔̈́́̀̄̊͆̇̈́̎̑̐͗̔̿̈̅͌͆͋̉̔̅̉̈̏̔̋̀̐̒̈͗̏̈̔̂̆̿̊͌́̈́̊́̍̂͂͆͛̓̊̒̎̈̐̇̒͑͌̈́́̐́̄̿̅͒̽̄̎͐̓̃͋̆̃̇̂͘̕̚͘̕̕̚͜͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅ/̶̴̧̡̢̧̛̛̛̞̘̠͔̙̬͇͔͎͔̪̩̰̰̫̲͉͎͉͚̘̪̰͎̮͖͓̭̬̫͎͎̘̻͖̟͖̜͙͚͔̙̟̰͙̘̩̥̮͍͙̳̯̺̜͕͙̺͉̹̻̥͉̖͂̎̀̓̅̀̎̏͆́̈́̍̒́̒͋̋̉̽̉̓̈́̿̏̒̈͂͌̈́̾̚͘͜͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝)̷̢̛̠̩̣̻̥̗͇̾͆͑̿̇͐̎̽̍̊͂̈́̂̔̑̆͗̂̃͌̀̑̅͒͆̉̍̉͊̄̓̈̐̃̃̊̀̈́͑̓͆̎̏̆̈́͛͑͑̀̒̂͌̒̐͌̓̉͆̃͊̿̀͘̕̕͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝ ̴̨̡̨̨̢̡̛̛͙͓̘̣͇̰̝̳̼̪̯̝̘̦̱͔̰͕̞͖̬̩̦̰̭̙̱̹́̄̃͗̀͂̿̿͐́̐͑̓̏̈́͑̀͊̆̒̋̽́͌̓͐̍̑̈̿̂̏͆͆̏̈́̎̈̀̓͋̾̀̈́́̾͐̅͆͗̔͗̒̕̕̕̕̕̚͝͝͝͝͝ͅ"" it said before everything faded to black. (L҉i҉f҉e҉  i҉t҉  s҉e҉e҉m҉s҉ i҉s҉  t҉o҉  f҉a҉d҉e҉ a҉w҉a҉y҉-)

Dream end

When I woke up I felt eyes upon me. I looked around the room to try and find the source of this feeling and... Yikes... Two tall felines stood before me. One with blonde hair and one with wintery hair. They looked down on me making me feel as if I were an ant about to get stepped on. (I'm aware they aren't exactly THAT tall but they give off that vibe so siege is 188 cm tall and Indra is 198 cm tall, kk?) "Ne... Are you the doctor?" Asked the Tigress with a glare that could kill a seven nation army *Laughs in good music taste* "umm... yes?" I said in a pussy tone. Her expression immediately changes to that of a smile. "Hiii! I'm Hannah!Call me Indra! It's nice to finally meet you doctor!" She said with a toothy grin. "Nice to meet you too, Indy!" *Portland Azur Lane flashbacks* I said jumping up and down trying to get to her eye level. She laughed heartily at my attempt to get to her height. "You're so cute!" She said ruffling my hair and pointer ears. "And what's your name miss lion lady?" I asked the other female in the room. "Vina or siege... hi..." she said looking away.

"Wanna go beat the living shit outa reunion scraps?" I asked wanting to break the silence within the room. "Yuh" they both said at the same time. We drove our sorry asses to where ever the fuck reunion is RN and got to working they pork hoes.(Watch the video half dipshit and ignore anyone other than siege and Indra )

"What... the fuck... was that..." Indra proclaimed exhausted from beating the shit outa reunion poosays. "I'm fucken tired let's get some Timmies." I said jumping into the drivers seat of my Twat Mobile. Madame siege had sat on Indra's lap in the passenger seat of the Twat Mobile. We drove to the best food chain ever and got some shit. (Ayo this chapter is ass lol) I had lost my patience in the authors laziness so I decided to attempt to make this chapter more entertaining. "YOU. ME. CATS TAIL. NOW." I demanded with my tail wagging suddenly, making the two felines jump.

Aight. So we made it right? There are these three drunk bastards outside the bar righ nd they asses were so drunk they were flirting with a parking meter. I was walking with Siege and Indra on each side of me and they asses looked at us and they were like "ḙ⑂ ❡✺✺ωṳԻ꒻!ṧ ℏᾰ̃ω ⑂ᾰ ᖱ✺!ℵ ♭ḙ♭! ꒻ṧℏḟṧ♭ℵᖱՊṧк" One of them said walking and proceeded to walk his sorry ass up to me. "𝕺𝕿 𝕱𝖀𝕮𝕶 𝕺𝕱𝕱 𝕭𝕽𝖀𝕳 𝕯𝕬𝕾𝕾 𝕸𝖄 𝕮𝕬𝕶𝕰!!!" Indra say socking the shit out of him. A bunch of other drunk bastard looked at us and just walked away. We went in and saw this child just MAKING DRINKS FOR PEOPLE AT THE DAMN BAR. "Wtf..." I said. We took our seats at the bar and bar-loli walked up to us and was like "Ayo fuck kinda drink u want bruh?" "Aight get me a pint of bier please." I said. (I don't give a flying fuck if you like bier or not ur having a pint.) "K. Anything for you broads?" She asked her tail swaying slightly. "I'll take a martini." Siege ordered. "MAIDENS BLOOD!!!" Indra demanded. (Yes the one from resident evil village) "I see you're cultured as well. Not many people chose maidens blood because it's such an old beverage." She said writing down our shit.

"Okay here is your martini, pint and maidens blood." She brings us our drinks. "Which tab should I put it on?" She asked. Almost immediately we all said; "(Y/n) (L/n), Rhodes island." I was happy they said my name because they know they can rely on me, but if those hoes clings on to tight I'mon cut her ass off and kick her outa the party. Once we were about 2 or 3 drinks in, the same bro pulled up with a his gang (IS THAT THE COLOMBIAN MAFIA?!) and they asses looked like they were ready to scrap. "Aye, hoes! You think yo asses can get away with that shit?!" The dude asked. "Yes, I do." Siege said taking a sip of her drink. The dude stormed up to us and grabbed me by the collar because I was the only one short in the trio. (SHORT ASS HAHA-) "You. Me. Courtyard. NOW. Get ready to get your asses handed to you." He said throwing me on de ground. To say the least the two felines were not pleased by his actions towards me. Indra grabbed her knuckles and siege grabbed her hammer and they went out to the courtyard. (Kk watch the other half of the video) They may have taken a few licks but they had still beat the shit out of them and by the time they were back I was passed out on the bar with three empty pint glasses in front of me. Indra looked at siege and she walked over to pick me up. Indra opened the door of the Twat Mobile for siege and my unconscious figure. They drove me back home and placed me in bed. Indra left a kiss on my forehead and they both said. "Good night doctor."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
797K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
274K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
305K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...