My Short Stories

By kick-names-take-ass

Just various stories based on prompts that I find online. I started writing these when I was 16 and have cont... More

The Immortal
Life and Death
The Surgeon
The Devil's New Friend
The Egg
The Pun-ishment
Killers
Houses of Heaven
The Villain
The Volunteer
Monsters Under the Bed
Karma's a Bitch
The Astronaut
The Preteen
The Monster
The Goofy Werewolf
The Crush
Scars
The Ghost
Oblivious
Glass
The App
The Vandal
The Countdown
The Dress Shop
The Strange Picture
The Murder
Unsettling
The Haunted Forest
Meds
The Unholy Sight
The Strange Hobby
Dad Jokes
Bad Decisions
Arachnophobia
The Crown
Back From the Dead
The Question
Days
Freeze!
The Puns
The Dream
The Awkward Ghost
Chaos and Peace
Is He ✨💁🏻‍♀️✨
Good or Bad
Monsters
The Awful Taste
Takeover
The Ocean
The Package
The Fire
Lies
The Empath
The Promise

Dangerous?

1 0 0
By kick-names-take-ass

"I don't think we understand humans as well as we think we do," the small alien pauses for a second. "To be fair we did put it under extreme stress, when we took it from its home to study it."

Even so, don't you think it'd have stopped crying by now? It's been two days already. You'd think the poor thing would get exhausted or run out of tears to cry," the alien's taller friend responded.

"We just have to make sure we keep watering it so it doesn't get dehydrated."

Three weeks have passed and the human had finally calmed down and began exploring the aliens' ship. It calls itself 'George'.

~time skip~

"I think you should stop drinking this beverage, human George; it is making you act quite irrationally." said an alien named Elgrids.

"I'm not irrational!" George slurred almost dropping the bottle of alcohol he was holding.

The alien attempted to grab the bottle, but George swung his arm at it haphazardly. His fist connected with the side of Elgrids' oddly shaped face and the alien cried out in pain.

An elderly alien, Xods, simply shook its head.

"I warned you all that these human creatures are dangerous," Xods exclaimed. "How do you think I got this?!" it adds, pointing to the huge scar going across one of its large eyes.

~~~

Word count: 215 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216 11 32
Just writing short stories while using this prompt
0 0 5
A Collection of the Short Stories that I've written for a short story contest site. Do note that some end in a way that suggests and probably should...
14K 161 18
I wrote some short stories out of enjoyment. None are connected in any way. Some are dark, others have suicidal actions and thoughts, a few deal with...
31 0 9
This collection will have short stories based on writing prompts found here and there. People can feel free to comment writing prompts they wish for...