Lord Of The Throne

By GHOST002500

if you became a lord, what type of lord would you be? a Lord who restore a sacred order? a Lord bringing madn... More

ch.1 an accident to a journey
ch.2 UA small rat
ch.4 sport festival pr.1
ch.5 sport festival pr.2
ch.6 analyse, not judging
ch.7 a flame against a candle pr.1
ch.8 a flame against a candle pr.2
ch.9 flame and ice
ch.10 circles
ch.11 dared
ch.12 Hosu city
ch.13 beast's fangs
ch. 14 training camp Pr.1

ch.3 graceless

2.7K 54 42
By GHOST002500

3rd pov

We see Izuku looking at his equipment while the two heroes were stretching themselves, but the fight wasn't something secret, as all the students in UA and staff were there, Izuku closed his equipment and looked at them.

As Izuku had two things, one in each hand, his right was starscouge greatsword and in his left a finger seal (does it matter which ever seal is it? I mean, all of them do the same except the damage, even staffs too) and he changed his armour since most of the audience were uncomfortable because of the bones, so he changed to carian Knight set.

Mina: I said he was a Knight!!

As she was fangirling, Nezu looked at the pair of great sword, as one was carried in Izuku's hand while the other was on his back, but what Nezu was concerned was why Izuku was carrying something like a toy in his other hand rather than the other sword.

Izuku went forward, both heroes went forward too, as they were face to face, Nezu started saying the rule.

Nezu: welcome everyone, let's cut to the point right away, the rules are simple, who ever surrender will be out, no time limit, no serious injury, no dirty tricks, and of course, no killing *looking at Izuku*.

Izuku: . . . . . . . . . . .tch.

Kendo: did he just click his tongue?

Sato: I don't know about you, but he doesn't give a pleasant vibe.

Nezu: are you ready?

Cementoss/Ectoplasm: ready!

Izuku: ready.

Nezu: begin!

As in that moment, Ectoplasm made 9 clones and went directly at Izuku, as they started surrounding Izuku, he pressed his left hand as a tail appeared out of thin air on Izuku's . . . . . . . .ahem, they were surprised as Izuku swang his tail and knocked all the clones out and the tail disappeared.

Izuku: seeking number won't be by any help.

As he used the seal again, he jumped while shaping his hand like he's grabbing something, as a blue lightning was in his hand while start floating a little, he struck the ground, his front was glowing by electrics until it reached both heroes, as the lighting started to strick the ground and keeping coming as it started to come forward while the roof had been destroyed by the lightinga even though it was a sunny day.

Cementoss quickly made a cover by his quirk, as it finished, they looked at Izuku but they saw no one, as in that moment, their cover collapsed as Izuku, dual wielding the swords, attacked it from above, Ectoplasm quickly used his quirk to launch a clone at Izuku while Cementoss used his quirk to make the cement under them take them a little far.

Nezu: what an idea, making an attack that take time for them to worry about while he charged behind the lightnings light.

Midnight: sir, don't you think that he is taking too much? He said 20 second and he still couldn't scratch them.

Nezu: . . . . . . . . .he's playing around.

Present Mic: what?! How?

Nezu: while he was following us by his ride, I connected my laptop to USJ's camera footage, he moved quickly against that thing they called Nomu, too quick, but now, he moves slow, he seems like he's . . . . . . . . . .analysing them.

Izuku looked the two heroes: I think I need to finish this already.

Which all of them paid attention to what's gonna happen, as Izuku stepped heavily on the ground, a purple light started to surround Izuku, as suddenly, both heroes were pulled very quickly to be under Izuku which was too quick for anyone to react, as Izuku struck both of greatswords that purple energy was coming out of them, a big energy blast happened that launched both the heroes to the wall.

As they couldn't move, Izuku won, he removed his weapons and moved, stopping in front of Nezu, the rat couldn't see Izuku's face because of the helmet, but he felt the cold gaze.

Nezu: . . . . . .correct me if I am wrong, you didn't count those . . . . .magic tricks, did you?

Izuku: magic? No, sorcery and incantation is the right word, and no, I didn't count them.

Nezu: and that small thing that was in your hand was?

Izuku: seal, you need a seal to use incantation while you need a staff to sorcery.

Nezu: . . . . . . .Izuku Midoriya, for a week, we'll take days off, in that while, we'll decide what will happen to you.

Izuku: I don't need babysitter and I don't need anything from any of you, I'll be on my way and you on your way.

Nezu: Mr Midoriya, you are underage for living by yourself.

Izuku: I am not underage.

Nezu: well, in your file, you're 16 by now, which is underage by Japan's law.

Izuku wanted to go away, but he'll get in trouble because of the law, so he sighed, he said "equipment" and changed to Land of reeds set without the helmet.

Izuku: fine, just tell me who will I stay with.

Nezu: of course, you'll stay with me.

Izuku: . . . . . . . . . . . . A Tarnished under a small rat's protection, if Varrè hear that, he'll keep bragging about it.

Nezu: Varrè?

Izuku: someone who's better to defeat whenever you see him.

Nezu: . . . . . . . . .OK then, for a while, you'll have to study and understand few things, one of them is being the fact that mentioning killing is not something normal.

As they ended, they closed UA while a couple of students wanted to keep watching or talking to Izuku, some being Bakugou and Ashido, but the heroes didn't let them.

After a week

As UA opened their gates, class1-A started their lessons as their first lesson be by Aizawa, but they had their doubts he would come.

Kirishim: do you think Aizawa-sensei will come? I mean he had a lot of broken bones.

Jiro: well, we ma-

As the door opened by Aizawa being wrapped like a mummy, all the students were surprised that he was coming to teach.

Yaoyorozu: A-Aizawa-sensei! Can you teach with all those injuries!?!

Aizawa: hero can overcome any type of challenges, anyway, sit down because I have some words to say before starting the class.

As all of them sat down, Aizawa went in front of them and looked at all the students and started.

Aizawa: as you know, what happened in USJ was something unexpected and we weren't prepared for it which show us that heroes must be prepared for everything, buy before that, let me introduce a new student to our class, everyone, greet Izuku Midoriya.

As Izuku came inside, the whole class was more surprised by that as all of them were in shock state, Izuku stood next to Aizawa, he was in UA uniform.

Aizawa: from this day onward, Izuku Midoriya will be our new student and your new classmate, say hello.

Izuku: . . . . . . .  Pleasure to meet you.

Aizawa: warmer, but at least you did it, ok, sit somewhere and let us begin our lesson.

As he sat down behind, but he didn't walk there without getting uncomfortable stares of others, as he sat down, he looked at Aizawa with cold eyes which made Aizawa uncomfortable.

Aizawa: o-okay, let's start our lesson.

After class

As the class ended with Aizawa having goosebumps because of how Izuku keep glancing at him, Izuku looked out of the window until someone approached him, as it was a girl by name of Uraraka.

Uraraka: h-hey, Midoriya, was it?

Izuku: . . . . . . . . . . .

Uraraka: uh . .

Iida: why don't you introduce yourself, Midoriya?

As Iida came forward, Izuku looked at them and looked back out of the window, which made them feel awkward, as then, another one came, Ashido.

Mina: oh come on! You can't keep ice King attitude forever! We already have someone with that attitude.

As she pointed at a odd coloured hair that his name was Shoto Todoroki, the same one who froze Izuku feet in USJ, as he blankly looked at her, Izuku didn't look back even, he kept his gaze outside when he realised something as he stood up suddenly, he left class which made most of them worried, so they sent Iida to get Aizawa while the other follow him.

As Izuku kept looking around, he saw a place with an open area but he couldn't go there because windows were between him and out, Izuku quickly used a the hammer of Hewg, as he was about to smash the window, all the students that followed him grabbed his arm.

Kirishima: wait, wait man!! You can't do that!

Izuku: . . . . . . . . .why not?

Yaoyorozu: are you really asking that?

Izuku: . . . . . . . . .do I look like I am joking?

Seto: look let's get you there without breaking the glass or anything.

As they took him out, he went in the middle of the area which was in front the class and gates to outside, Iida and Aizawa arrived and looked at Izuku, Nezu looked at them in his Office as he kept his eyes on him.

Izuku opened his inventory and used an item, grace mimic, as he put a ball if light down, it started to float midair and it became a grace, Izuku looked at it with hope as he quickly sat down and started going through things, he started saying things.

Izuku: talk to melin- no, melina . . . . . She is dead because of me . . . . Talk to Ranni.

Grace: . . . . . . .

As nothing happened, Izuku tried again, again, and again but nothing happened, he thought about it as his thoughts started to increase.

Izuku: talk to miniature Ranni.

Grace: . . . . . . . .

As Izuku kept saying it again and again and again just like before but all in vain, so he started to thing or other things.

Izuku: to roundtable hold!

Grace: . . . . . . .

Izuku: to elden throne!!

Grace: . . . . . . .

Izuku: to foot of the forge!!!

Grace: . . . . . . .

Izuku: to first church of Marika!!!

Aizawa: Midoriya . . . .

Izuku: to stormhill shack!!!!

Aizawa: Midoriya, that's enough.

Izuku: to academy gate town!!!

Aizawa: Midoriya, that's enough!

Izuku: it's not!! I can't return!! I can't go back!

Aizawa: but you're from here!

Izuku: I am not! I am not one of you!! I never been one of you! I'll never be one of you just like how you aren't one of my people!! . . . . . . . .I'll tell you something, someone I knew told me on his last breath that a Tarnished can never become a lord . . . .he's right, a Tarnished can't become a lord just like how a quirkless can't become a hero.

Aizawa: . . . . . . . .

As Izuku looked at something he saw, a states increased in him, Madness, Izuku looked at it and started to breath to calm himself, as he did, his Madness disappeared, he chuckled by that.

Izuku: not only I can't return, if I get angry, Madness increase, how fitting.

As he thought of some theories, for example if he lay down on bed, will sleep increase? If he injure himself, will blees state increase? And so on.

Izuku returned to the grace: ashes of war . . . . . .mix wondrous physick . . . . Great runes, alter garments, everything is there except those talking. (I made it that you can't fast travel unless you're sitting near grace and I removed pass time if you're wondering)

Izuku stood up as the grace stayed there, Izuku looked at the other which were dumbfounded, he went in front of Aizawa, at that moment, the bell rang, Izuku went past Aizawa as the other made way for him, as all of them left, leaving Aizawa, he sighed.

Aizawa: what a problem child you found for me, Nezu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.2K 26
COMPLETED (edits in spelling may occur.) ‼️PLEASE point out any mistake you see‼️ Deku, class 1-A's social butterfly. Smart, kind, everything good. W...
28.2K 863 16
𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 × 𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 × 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 [𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚢, 𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 "𝙼𝚢 𝙿𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘" 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 @𝙷𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎�...
71.7K 4.1K 26
Quirkless is a condition that is worse then hell. Izuku knew that one better than anyone else. Not only did he get a reality check about his dream bu...
17K 618 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...