"Uh....hello?" (UA staff chat)

By Rox-kun3

Mr.Aizawa and the rest of the staff notice that Midoriya is acting weird so Nezu devises a plan where him and... More

Something isn't right....
Lies
True friend?
Pewpewpew

Revealing themselves

1K 20 7
By Rox-kun3

"Can Izuku Midoriya please come to my office?" Nezu asked as Midoriya walked to his office.

When Midoriya opened the door he saw the whole UA staff minus a couple as was told to sit down.

"Do you know of the group chat, Ratsquad?" Nezu asked.

"Yeah? They accidentally added me, why?" Midoriya asked as his eyes widened.

Nezu showed him his phone screen. Revealing that all of the people in the staff were in fact the staff.

It all made since now.

"We just want to help you...will you let us?" Nezu asked.

"Yes..." Midoriya said.

(And that's the story of how Midoriya got therapy and how Shinso replaced Bakugou.)

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 21.6K 46
"Is it possible for someone to become a hero without a quirk?" "... No. I'm sorry." - Basically Izuku without OFA - NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE MINE...
752K 25.1K 41
Life was unfair. Izuku found out just how unfair it was at the tender age of four. quirkless, abused and looked down upon by society and his own moth...
1.3K 69 18
A bunch of short stories. Limited ships, No X readers, and mostly platonic. Request always open for any ideas!
413K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...