Decendants: Harlos.

By Fanfic___Stories2009

When Ben and Mal invites more Vks to Aurodon, who will they be? More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.

Chapter 6.

777 16 13
By Fanfic___Stories2009

Carlos sat in his bedroom, on his bed while bouncing a tenis ball off of the wall and catching it. He then heard some shouts from outside of the window, causing him to poke his head over his window cill, as he cursed under his breath. He cursed slightly. He had track in a few minutes.

Carlos quickly chucked on his black shorts, and white t-shirt, saves him getting dressed in the changing rooms, he then ran out of his room, running past Hook and Uma, who watched him run down the corridor.

"Where he going?" Uma asked, as Hook shrugged, "Wait, we told Mal we would meat her out on the field for a little catch up!"

As Uma and Hook started going the way Carlos did.

~~~

Carlos stood out on the field, while Chad smirked at him.

He then realised that Mal, Evie, and Jay was all sitting on the stands, while Hook and Uma approuched them.

"Carlos!" Couch shouted, as Carlos nodded, "You and Chad. Just the two of you, since you both are the fastest."

Carlos sighed and lined up, Chad standing beside him. Carlos took a deep breath, until Couch blew the whistle, them both taking of running.

Carlos panting was just passing Chad, he didn't realise that Carter had just got onto the stand on the field and sat beside Jay.

"You're just a weak loser, Carlos... you can't win." Chad whispered, as Carlos tried blocking them out, when suddenly Chad smirked and switched lanes, just getting infront of Carlos to run infront of him, and not letting him pass, when Carlos rolled his eyes and sped up, to try and run around Chad, until he put his foot out to trip Carlos up.

Carlos whimpered slightly, as he gripped his foot in his hand, looking up seeing Chad just passing the finish line, he took a deep breath, while Jay was holding Carter to try and stop him from attacking Chad.

"You okay, Dude?" Ben asked, while kneeling down on one kneed beside Carlos, with a hand on his shoulder.

"Mhm." Carlos hummed, taking a deep breath, while Ben stood up and offered him a hand. Carlos took it, while Ben pulled him up causing him to stumble slightly.

"Thanks." Carlos said.

"Alright, now you are all free to go do whatever!" The couch shouted, while walking of.

"Carlos!" Carter shouted, running over to his brother, as ben stepped back slightly. Carter put a hand onto Carlos arm, then one on his shoulder, "You okay?"

"I'm fine, Carter." Carlos said, pushing his brothers hand away.

"Looks like you're leg says other wide." Uma said, as they all noticed as Carlos put all of his preasure onto his right leg.

"I'm fine, alright?" Carlos muttered.

"Hey." Ben spoke up, resting a hand onto Carlos shoulder, "If you want I can get that dinner with my parents for next week or something, if you don't feel upto it."

"No, I'm fine. Don't wanna keep the King and Queen waiting!" Carlos gave a weak, but forced smile.

"Alright?" Ben said.

"We should go start getting ready, anyway." Mal said, standing up with Evie and Uma, "We all meat in the car out front! See ya fellas."

The three girls walked away, leaving Carlos, Carter, Gil, Hook, and Ben.

"Well, I am heading to my dorm don't kill each other." Ben said, patting Carlos back before jogging after the girls since his dorm room is close to theres.

"We should go start getting ready anyway." Jay said, putting a hand onto Carlos back to push him forward slightly, "Come on Pup."

Carlos only smiled and ran after Jay, his limp going away slightly, as Jay and Carlos started racing towards the dorms.

~~~

"Jay! Carlos!" Jay popped his head round the corner of there sleeping area, smiling at seeing Mal, Evie, and Uma walk in.

"Hey girlies." Jay laughed, as he finished pulling his shirt over his head, wearing:

As, he had just finished tightening his watch.

"Where's Carlos?" Evie asked, as she sat on the bed.

"In the bathroom." Jay said, while flicking the color of his jacket up, the girls all wearing skirts, except Mal, who wore some tight black jeans.

Carlos then walked out of the bathroom, just pulling his shirt down to cover his lower waist.

"Carlos!" Evie shouted, while hugging the young boy who also hugged back, "There is our handsome Pup."

"Evie." Carlos said, rolling his eyes, he was wearing:

Then, there was a knock at the door, where Evie answered it.

"Hey Ben!" Evie said, smiling then looked behind them, seeing Gil, and then Hook and Carter who didn't seem happy with each other.

"Hey Evie." They walked into the dorm, when Evie stepped out of the way, them all smiling at each person in the room.

Hook smirked at Carlos, as he only rolled his eyes at Carlos.

"You guys ready to go to the car?" Ben asked, after kissing Mal on the forehead.

"Uh, yeah. Think so. Jay? Carlos? You guys ready?" Uma said, as Jay nodded, Carlos also nodded before walking over to his bedside table then picked up his wallet and phone, shoving it into back pocket, as they all walked outside to the front of the school, laughing at something Gil had said.
____________________

Carlos looked up at the tall castle, as they all jumped out of the car after him. Gulping, he followed the rest of them into the castle, looking to the side hundreds of doors attached to the wall, when they walked into a massive room, where the King and Queen stood.

"Dad! Mom!" Ben shouted, as he hugged his Mom, then his Dad.

"Hello Son." Adam said, smiling before turning to the Vks, and opened his arm, welcomeing, "Ah, hello Vks. I am glad you could make this dinner, please. Take a seat."

Bella and Adam moved to the dining room and sat down at the head of the table, then it was Ben, then Mal, then Uma, and Gil, then on the other side was Hook, Evie, Carlos, and Carter.

~~~

After like 15 minutes, everybody had there dinner set out infront of them, which was just some pasta and everything. Before, the King looked at Carlos.

"So, Carlos? I heard that you are the lead runner in the track competetion comeing up next week." Adam said, as Carlos nodded.

"Uh, yeah. I just found out about it yesturday." Carlos said, not sure on what to say to the King or Queen, then looked at Mal for help, who then quickly nudged Ben's leg, who looked at his girlfriend, then got it when she motioned towards Carlos, then cleared his throat.

"So~ Dad, how's the Kingdom?" Ben asked, as Carlos sighed in relief.

"It's good. Everybody seems to be getting along." Adam said.

"Uh, what was the isle like when you was living there?" Adam spoke up, as he did not notice how Carlos tensed up, but Evie, Carter, and Bella noticed.

Evie rested a soft hand onto Carlos leg, as he calmed down sightly.

"Uhm, it's a long story... we don't really wanna get into that." Evie said, smiling politly at the King, who slowly nodded.

"We understand that!" Bella cut in, before Adam could, "It must of been hard."

"Yes. What about you're parents?" Adam asked, just not getting the hint. Carlos tensed up once again, chocking on his water slightly, as he coughed, Carter patting his back, "And, siblings? Carlos, I heard you're brother is Carter."

"Uh, yeah." Carlos muttered, as Carter smiled at him.

"Well, what about you're parents? Did you guys do anything nice with them?" Adam asked, looking at them all, as they all looked at each other. Carlos avoided all eye contact at all costs.

"Uh, I always worked with my Mom in the Cafe in the isle." Uma spoke up, knowing she had to or they would get suspicious, twisting the truth as well.

Mal looked at Uma and nodded.

"And, uhm, I always helped my... Mom! And, went to see my Dad back at his home." Mal also lied, as Evie smiled.

"My Mom always did my Make-up, while I did hers!" Evie said, as there eyes landed onto Carlos and Carter, when Hook and Gil told them a lie, but neither of them spoke.

Carter tried thinking of a quick lie, so his brother didn't have to, who had his hands under the table, fiddling with his hands, while his hand rested on his leg, where a massive scar was, what was givin to him by his Mother.

"Carlos? Are you okay Sweatie?" Bella spoke up, as Carlso looked at her and nodded.

"Uh, yeah. Uhm, our Mom... she always watched movies with us... every day." Carlos lied, trying not to break down, while Carter rested a hand onto his brothers arm, underneath the table to reasure him that everything was okay.

While the King started talking to Ben, and the Queen to Evie about make-up tips and everything.

~~~

After a few hours, the Vks, and Ben of course was finished. They was outside of the castiel, after of course saying by to the King and Queen, them all were laughing with each other while jumping into the limo, although Carlos decided to stay quite and just put his ear phones in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
28.8K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
93.2K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...