The Powerful One: Deku x OC (...

By yn_pilsuk

💚🏅 #7 BokuNoHero ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷˢ ⁱᶻᵘᵏᵘ'ˢ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ˡⁱᶠᵉ· ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʰⁱˢ ᶜʰⁱˡᵈʰᵒᵒᵈ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗᵉᵉⁿᵃᵍᵉ ᵗⁱˡˡ ʰᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵒ... More

Prologue: A monster
Chapter 01: Starting a normal life
Chapter 02: The Spiritual Goddess Fox
Chapter 03: Tiny fox
Chapter 04: I know I can trust you
Chapter 05: With insults and everything included!
Chapter 06: The Festival Begins Intensely!
Chapter 07: I am Kana!
Chapter 08: Proving them wrong
Chapter 09: The after festival
Chapter 10: The internship
Chapter 11: End of Term Test
Chapter 12: I can end you real quick
Chapter 13: True friendship
Chapter 14: Give him back!
Chapter 15: Feelings that are changing
Chapter 16: More than friends
Chapter 17: Special
Chapter 18: First step towards the Hero License
Chapter 19: We finally prove to them!
Chapter 20: I tolerated you for too long
Chapter 21: Let us be your world
Chapter 22: Now you're mine forever
Chapter 23: Upset
Chapter 25: Forever?
Chapter 26: It was you who left me first
Chapter 27: Life will give you the answer
Chapter 28: Beloved
Chapter 29: I'm choosing myself above all this
Chapter 30: I'm begging you a chance
Chapter 31: Why always green?!
Chapter 32: My first and only love
Epilogue: True love is fated to be together, forever
* Some thanks and another books *

Chapter 24: Closure

369 15 1
By yn_pilsuk

     Awkward.

     That's the perfect word to describe Aizawa and Kana's dinner. At 7 PM the girl got up to his floor and the table was already set. Pretty basic, like all dinners they had before, with only a small vase as decoration, her favorite flower in it. The meal choice was her favorite one too.

     Well, at least Kana can tell he's trying somehow.

     The dinner was quiet, none of them talked anything beyond 'goodnight' when she arrived. And it got worst as the plates become empty.

     Honestly, Kana has nothing to say to him. She's hurt and disappointed with him, also afraid of saying something else and be triggered. She hated to feel this again, it has been so long... As said before, after her rescue, Kana lived surrounded by a bubble of love and care, created by her new family, which was eager to heal her.

     So having someone that healed her before hurting her now, in the same way, was more painful than any harsh words she endured before. So to Kana the subject of his personal life died for her on that day and she doesn't care anymore about his feelings or if he loves that woman or not.

     And just now Aizawa is realizing all of that.

     Now the hero understands what Hizashi was so worried about. Shota was so focused on his feelings and on keeping his pride intact that didn't see that he made his kit go back to step one, like the first day.

"It feels like seven years ago..." he said, finishing his sparkling drink.

"Hm..." she just kept playing with the liquid inside her glass.

"Same food... Same flower... Same drink..."

"Same coldness." her dull eyes avoiding his broke his heart.

"Sorry, Kana..." silence. "I'm very sorry, Kana. I did wrong with you, I recognize. I shouldn't  have yelled at you, just like I never did in all those years."

"You... You were just like him at that moment..." a single tear fell from her eye saying this. "I never felt so scared of you before..."

"I'm so sorry, kit... Now I know... Nothing I say now will change the fact that I hurt you that day, I understand. But I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and nothing will ever change this. You're my daughter... And I act that way only because I was... A-Afraid."

     Aizawa put his right hand over the table, reaching for hers, holding it in a firm grip, which Kana accepted, wanting to listen more about his reasons.

"As you already know, before adopting you, I had a fiance. Naomi was a hero too, kinda unknown due to being an underground hero and always being on secret and stealthy missions, but she was the best of her class from another hero school outside the town. We met while working together and... We fell in love." he sighed with the memories. "It was pretty hard to deal with her death. Even after arresting the villain who did it, my heart didn't stop hurting..."

"And... It still hurting until now, right?" her small voice asked carefully.

"Yes, a lot, even after nine years. I'll be honest with you, figuring out that I was falling again for another person was hard. I hate to acknowledge this out loud because of my pride but if keeping up this attitude means I'm hurting you, I'll acknowledge it... That I'm scared of love again, Kana."

"You know that feeling fear doesn't mean you're weak, right? I learned this with you, dad..."

"I know but isn't like how I feel. As I said to you that day, I'm okay. After being locked up in my apartment for months because of my depressed state, being able to start a new life as a professor, return to my missions, and then find you, was more than enough for me to keep going."

"Then finding out about a new love upset you."

"Yes. I don't need this and I don't want to pass through all of this again. Someday she'll leave me too, just like Naomi... I can't deal with this pain again."

"So you won't feel nothing if she finds someone else to love or... Just died now?" his heart aches with the thought. "I think is a bit too late now, dad..."

"Maybe... However, isn't too late to say I'm sorry to you again. I'm really sorry for throwing my insecurities on you and sorry for keeping you distant. I know I hurt you even more by keeping you away towards the week than by fighting you that night. I regret everything I did and said.

You're not an intrusive person, nor should stop using your senses because of what happened. I was wrong, not you. You're my daughter, a great and good one, and only wanted to help me. Now I recognized this. Please, forgive me, my kit."

Looking down at her lap, Kana took a moment to think and reflect on everything, meanwhile, he caressed her knuckles lovely, willing to do anything for her forgiveness. With a deep breath, she faced him again.

"I do forgive you, dad. I still hurt a lot because of it but now I understand your side too. Thanks for finally telling me your reason, so from now on I'll not insist on this subject ever again. I believe that you'll do the right choice by yourself." Aizawa kissed her hand, showing his gratitude. "But I wanted a mom so bad~"

     Aizawa rolls his eyes at her silly face, both laughing about it. In his heart now the peace rules, his kit is good with him and everything I'll slowly go back to the right place.

     And maybe, just maybe, he is a bit more willing to open his heart to a certain green-haired woman after this day.

"Wait, omg?!" Kana exclaimed wheezing hard all of a sudden.

"What?" Shota is confused with her laughing fit.

"What is up with the Aizawa and people with green hair?" just now both are realizing this detail, the two fell for the greenish Izuku and Emi.

"No fucking way..." even the serious man laughed now, shaking his head. "Shut up, Kana~!"

     Both stayed the rest of the night joking about this detail. Both hearts beating hard for their own green-haired loved one.

     If Aizawa will keep fearing love, only time will tell.

~🦊~

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WE DID IT!" Jirou screamed in the middle of the classroom.

"WE ALL DID! 2-A, HERE WE GO!" Denki and all the others are celebrating loudly.

     After long months full of training, battles, villains and a lot, A LOT of studying, finally March came and with it the results of their last exam.

     All students gave their best to reach the best grades ever, to make it to the next year like a new class, more mature and stronger, but still united as the greatest friends they still are.

     Now their academic year as Class 1-A is officially done.

     To celebrate this news, a party will happen in the dormitories this same day, at night time. The kitchen is already full of sweet drinks, snacks, and delicacies. The hall room, or living room, is all organized to be a dance floor, with balloons, confetti, and ribbons overall the ceiling and walls.

     After school, the group went to their rooms to get ready. Kana's floor is a real mess right now. The three doors are open and all girls keep going from room to room, hyped about their first party together.

     Almost an hour later, the female group of the future Class 2-A is all dressed up, make-up done and hair stylized.

     Using the incredible looks they bought together earlier in the week, all of them made it to the ground floor, where music is already playing and some of the boys are chatting around.

     Kana couldn't help herself seeing so many changing auras when the girls came out of the lift, laughing and catching her group's attention.

"Girls, before we spread around the party, just let me tell you something." Kana stopped the group and stood in front of them. "All of you are single, expected for me. Aaaand, all of you also have someone special in your hearts, so hear me out~! GO FOR IT!! I promise none of you will regret it!"

"What are you knowing that we don't, Foxie?!" Jirou asked suspiciously.

"I'm just saying~! Don't be afraid and go for it!" coming next to Jirou, she whispered. "Specially yooou~ go for you girl!"

     Leaving a bunch of blushing girls behind, Kana ran for her lover, that's chatting with some of her friends.

     Izuku almost dropped his drink eyeing her. Even after one year together, Kana doesn't stop to amaze him. The boy still asks himself how can he be this lucky?!

"Babe, you're stunning! New style?!" he asked, hands automatically going to her waist, pulling her body closer to his.

"I decided to try something more... Bold." checking her out again, he got flustered. Kissing her cheek, he whispered.

"Y-You're hot, babe!" Kana has been listening to this a lot lately.

     Since both are getting older together, now with 16-17 years, Izuku is getting more handful, if you know what this means. The boldness that came with the comfort of being so many months together put them at a different level of intimacy.

     And with this, their relationship got a bit spicier, with both noticing more about the other physical, curves, muscles... Like now, where Izuku is finding incredibly hot those odd leggings she's using. He has no idea of the name, but he loves it.

     Both just can't keep their hands to themselves, turning their making-out moments longer and more intense.

     As the party kept going, the mood got more hyped, with everyone on the dance floor jumping and moving around to the rhythm of the music. Jirou created the best playlist for it, keeping all of the teens full of energy and in a frenzy.

     In a break to take a breath, Kana and Izuku got lost in the kitchen, trying to find something cold to cool off from all the heat. The place is a total mess of empty cans.

"My Goddess, I never danced this much in my life!" she said gasping while trying to put her hair up, which is clinging to her sweaty neck and back.

"Same! And never saw everyone so excited like this!" he said admiring her exposed skin.

"We deserve it! This year was too much for a first year! We fought more villains than most of a bunch of pro heroes out there!" still holding her hair up with a hand, Kana took a sip of her cold soda, noticing the state of her boyfriend. "What?"

     Izuku didn't have words to answer, taking the drink away from her hand, he pushes her body against the wall. The boy trapped her between it and his body.

"Hot~!" he murmured before capturing her lips in a heated kiss, securing firmly her waist to keep the fox in place.

     Slowly his hands traveled from her waist up, caressing her torso and holding both of her hands against the wall, on each side of her face. Kana shuddered under his dominant behavior.

     As said before, things are starting to get spicier between them, both being carried away by their strong emotions, unique connection, and a lot of hormones.

     Step by step, their relationship is evolving and getting deeper. Hands less shy to explore, mind more curious to learn, a burning desire of doing more.

     But one thing never changed with the young couple.

"I love you, Izu!" the fox said blushing, stopping to admire his green eyes, which are shining with happiness. Just like the first time she said those words.

"I love you too, my fox." he smiled, touching her nose with his, giving a lovely eskimo kiss, making her giggle with his adorableness. Both hearts pounding hard.

"You're so adorable, I love this on you, Izu." stroking his hair, she let her fingers go down to touch the freckles she adores so much.

"Y-You always say that~" hiding his flustered face on her neck, he chuckled. Kana is his first love, she always manages to make him all blush and with butterflies in his stomach.

     Nothing will ever change how much both still acting towards each other like the first time they met. Every kiss is like the first one, just like all hugs, touches, laughs, and declarations. A cute young couple that found love together. Timid, blushing and being loveable to one another.

"And I always will. See this ring here? You're mine, forever~!" giggling, Kana took his face in her hands. "I'm so happy with you. So so so happy. My past is shit, but I won't change anything if this path is what made me meet you. I won't change absolutely anything, just so, in the end, I can be here, with you, in your arms, being so loved and cared for."

"I won't change anything either! You make me feel so special and unique. You're just so adorable, cute, also fierce and have such strong willpower! I want to be with you forever! I never want to walk away from you, ever! You're mine, fox."

     Kissing him again, both stayed together for the rest of the party, and also the rest of the night. Showing all love and adoration they share for each other, in all ways possible. Just like tonight, they shared one more special moment, being again the first of one another, and they'll always stay like this.

     Forever.

HOLD UR HORSES, THIS ISN'T THE END ⛔

as the title says, this is the closure of an era in their lives, next chapter starts a new one. A HERO ONE!! are u guys ready?? CUZ I AM!
see ya~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 9.6K 11
Eren is a 19 year old guy who didn't have much of a social-life but when Eren's only friend Armin invited him to a party at the bar with all of Armin...
135K 3.8K 40
Shortly after the kingdom is freed from Hendrickson, you feel a well to known strong power and know that the Holy War will continue. There is only on...
22.9K 484 24
This is my revival series (ROUGH DRAFT) for the show, The Spectacular Spider-Man, written by me, THETYPINGAVOCADO. I didn't create the show, just a b...
629K 18.9K 41
Follow Rei Ducibella on her journey to become a legendary ninja, along with her best friend, Naruto Uzumaki. When Rei feels Pain for the first time...