DANGEROUSLOVE ™

By brazyybleu__

love is not a game , and even if it was you don't play the game the game plays you . More

1
2
3
4
5
6
ROLL CALL
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
UMMMMMM
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
THE END
pt 2 !

10

6.3K 130 24
By brazyybleu__

Hunesti Marie Hill
19

" daddy ik , be careful." i said sighing as my dad was going over the rules one more time.

he was sending me on my first mission ever .. i've been in the trap with my da since i was a kid.

every summer my momma sent me down here i studied i knew a lil sum sum but he never trusted me to do anything on my on.

until now .. he was sending on a mission to get to know one of his opps new men .

he told me to stop calling it a misson cs ts ain't a game but i was excited.

his name was scoob he was 20 .. js moved out here so he was new to it .
my dad wanted me to get close to him .. real close and find out everything.

he lived over by the barber shop my dad use to go to so i'd figured i'd catch him out that way .

i was tuning out my dad as he was still going on.

" dad im gonna go now i'll call you when i get that way." i said to him grabbing my belongings getting up.

i didn't want to tell prince abt this .. i mean we wasn't together but ik he wasn't gone be the happiest  so i'd just keep it to myself .

getting in my car i threw my purse to the side pushing start i sat there putting the directions in my gps , tiny had gave me a whole folder on this nigga .

they didn't really have no info on his usally they had pictures , government names allat but this one was empty fr .. i guess i really had to do some digging.

-

Hunesti had js made it to that side of town , rolling past all the buildings brought back memories she forgot all about.

She figured she stop by the corner store since she was a little parched then she head to the barber shop since that was where the niggas would hang.

pulling into the parking lot of the corner store she hopped out , opening the door she walked to the back grabbing a blue drink and some hot ruffles .

after she had paid for all her stuff she got back into her car heading to the barber shop .

it wasn't a big neighborhood and hunesti knew it well .. the owner of the barber shop was pip .. he was an old man now .

pulling into the plaza of the barber shop hunesti saw the tattoo parlor that sat on the left and then " Cee's Wing Shop " they wings was so good down there.

the parking lot was packed people was parking any kind of way , after hunesti found somewhere to park she got out grabbing her purse and her snacks heading into the shop.

-

Locking my door just before i walked up to the barber shop i turned around heading towards the door .

there was so many niggas out here i avoided contact with all of them some of them probably knew me .

before i even got to the door one of them pulled open the door for me .. " thank you" i said making sure to not make direct eye contact .

" no problem." he said voice was bout deep ashit .

walking into the barber shop i instantly noticed it had changed it around a lot .

i mean if had been YEARS since i been here but damn i don't rmb it looking like this at all.

noticing that all the attention was on my i looked around spotting pip .

" omg pipppp ." i said walking over to him making him notice me.

" well if it ain't little ole honey ." he said with a great smile on his face .

" pip how you been ? " i asked him pip was like a grandfather to me being that he did basically raise my dad .

" i been good baby girl how you been ? , laura come see who it is. " he said calling mrs.laura who was his wife .. i loved that lady.

-
it had been about 30 mins , pip had the whole shop laughing telling stories abt my childhood .

it actually brought back great memories .. people had been in and out the shop.

hearing the bell ring just as i thought i looked over seeing a fine lil darkskin .. he came in laughing had real cute grills .

noticing that we caught eye contact i nervously looked down at my phone , i had hella notifications.

from my dad , prince n js unimportant people .

i texted my dad back letting him know i was fine as for prince he would live.

seeing that the boy was now right infront of me i looked up.

" honey , this is my nephew name is-" but before pip could finish the boy interrupted .

" my name sincere ." he said holding his name out for me to shake it .

"  yk youn go by no sincere stop it ." this dude that was in the chair called out .

i just shook his hand and looked back down .. i didn't really see anything suspicious today so i figured i'd just come back tomorrow.

pip closed the shops @ 6:30 on saturday anyways .

( idk what day it was when i left off so js go with it.)

" well pip , it was nice seeing you guys .. yk tmr is Sunday n maw-maw like to cook i'll come down here n bring y'all a plate ." i said referring to him n miss Laura also giving me a reason to return.

" alright it was good seeing you baby girl .. " pip said as i stood up to hug em.

" be safe now ." miss Laura called out as i hugged her as well.

i grabbed my purse and stuff as i walked to the door speaking to everyone as i left .. after i left out i heard to door open behind me but i didn't look back .

getting to my car i stopped to look for my keys but is i ain't see em at all .

" looking for these " somebody called out making me look up seeing my keys swing from there hands .

" yes thank you ." i said as i noticed it was the boy Sincere .

" no problem , let me get yo number tho .. maybe you can show me around a bit . " he said with a lil grin .

thinking abt it for a while i finally decided what's the worst that could happen he single im single soo .

putting my number in his phone i handed it back .. "
see you around ig." i said being opening my car door.

" fs lil mama ." he said making me blush .

____________________________________
im back guys.
n i did NOT proof read 😭.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.4K 25
.. if this isn't love please tell me what is
2 0 1
When you love someone nothing will keep you away from them not even magic.
6.1K 99 17
You're mine and remember that. It don't matter if you ugly or not you are mine and nobody can't replace you.
26.2K 604 40
just read it.