A Refreshing Morning

By dstroyr8nikh

This is another morning after but only SuperFlash. After their first time, Kara is energetic and Barry wants... More

A Refreshing Morning

190 9 11
By dstroyr8nikh

Pre-Chapter Note:

Disclaimer:

All characters belong to DC Comics, CWTV and whoever they are reserved to. 

There will obviously be many deviations from canon both comics and TV show.  

I don't reside or from US and English isn't my 1st language. All the description in this story are my knowledge from TV shows or movies or fanfics as such, so bear with me. If they are not accurate just roll on with it.  

At any point of time send me a message for any queries. And do not hate this story if you don't like it then just don't read it. If any negative remarks keep it polite.  

I believe what I write isnt offensive if not all but many, if it is, Im sorry. 

If the idea or story seems to be repeated, there is a chance for that because Ive read many fanfics and I might have mixed them up. If thats the case I give credit to whomever it belongs. 

This is like what happened in canon between Kara and Mon-El but its rewritten for SuperFlash. Although its not essentially one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Barry wakes up to see his other side is empty, he gets up and wears his boxers and starts to look out for his companion. 

Kara lands through the open window in her full Supergirl glory with a bouquet in one hand and breakfast on the other.  

Barry rushes her and pins her to the said window. He had placed the occupants of her hand on a nearby surface. Their breaths mixing and she looks up with anticipation at him. 

"I would like for you to be with me when I wake up.", he says and moves even closer. She closes her eyes expecting him to kiss her but he just teases her by breathing down her jaw. 

She holds on to his arms tightly but not enough to squeeze it. She suddenly remembers something. 

"Barry, we need to move away from the window before someone realizes that Supergirl is in this apartment.", she says. Her voice almost a whisper. 

"Well, I am glad to help with that.", he whispers in the same tone smirking. He breaths on her shoulder blade and slowly kisses her there, leaving a hickey which can be easily hidden if she wears a shirt. 

His hands roam down her heavenly form, tracing every curve until he reaches her skirt. He moves his hands down the side of her hips and up the skirt. He slowly pushes down her panties and tights to insert 2 digits into her core. 

She gasps with the sudden intrusion, trying to muzzle the moan forming on her throat. 

With another hand he pulls down the skirt and tights. He pulls her towards him barely space between them. He then uncurls the curtains on the window, making the moment private between them. 

She pushes him onto the couch, shuddering at the loss of contact in her core. She unpins her cape let's it fall as she moves towards him. She sits on his lap clad in her shirt, and boots her panties and tights already down from his earlier ministrations along with her skirt. Her core wet and glistening from where he was inside her and from the morning sunlight from other windows. 

He pushed down his boxer, his member hard and ready to explore the insides of one Kara Danvers from Earth-38. She was still tight even after the number of rounds they went on last night and the magic of his fingers a moment prior. 

She settles down on him, his member fitting like a glove in her core. At that moment she felt whole, happy and all the things she wanted becoming reality. 

As she lowers herself on him, he moved from her shoulder to her mouth leaving a trail of fast kisses along her neck and jaw. 

She raises herself, deepening the kiss, her hands roaming on his bare chest while he squeezes her cheeks and help her raise. 

They were so lost in their own world within Kara's apartment that Kara even with her super hearing did not pick up on the knock or the key unlocking the door. By that time, Barry had managed to remove her shirt and had thrown her bra near to the door in the eagerness to play with her petite boobs. 

"AH! MY EYES. SOMEONE BLEACH THAT IMAGE FROM MY MIND.", Alex shouted and held her hands over her eyes and shutting them tightly. She turned around and ran away without another word. 

The shouting startled the completely ignorant heroes and Kara accidentally dislocated his shoulder. Making him gasp as he released and louder from pain. 

Kara was in cloud nine until she got startled by his scream. She flew away as soon as she heard his scream, dripping their intimacy along her thighs. She looked apologetic and was in a dilemma whether to chase after her sister after getting decent or help Barry. She decided with the latter. 

She slowly approached him sitting on his lap, massaging the shoulder, and calming him and herself down. Her eyes glistened with tears and was apologetic. Barry slowly wipes her tears and smiles through the pain. He slowly lifts both of them with one hand around Kara and putting her down on the couch. He puts on his boxers and slowly moves towards the wall separating the bedroom and hall to slam his shoulder, resetting the bone, shouting in pain. 

When he returned, she had already cleaned and was dressed in her day-to-day outfit, still crying about the accident and hurting him. 

He went to where she was, taking her face into his hands as if she was a precious thing, which she was. He kisses her tears away and places a small kiss on either corner of her mouth. He slowly places them both on the couch hugging her tight away from the healing shoulder, his faster than normal heartbeat slowly calming her down. He holds her until she is breathing even and pulls away to arm's length, tilting her head to meet her ocean blues. 

"You forgot that I'm a superhero who heals fast too?", he joked, trying to lighten the mood which did not help at all. She held him closer, trying not to imagine the risks of being peoples' protector. "This isn't first time I've dislocated my shoulder. Well, it is in this circumstance.", he mused tickling her. Making her laugh. "See already healed.", he pointed towards his shoulder and she confirmed it with her x-ray vision. "This isn't the worst I've endured honey.", he told her and gave her a small kiss which she eagerly returned. 

Wanting to bring up her mood, he comments, "So, what are you going to say to Alex?", he joked which did the job. 

"Oh, Rao!", she exasperated taking her face in her hands looking down in embarrassment. Barry laughed out loud at her action which made her look cuter. She tapped his chest very slowly. She took her phone and dialed Alex. 

"No, I'm not speaking with you for the rest of my life. Why do you have to punish me like that?", Alex asked from other end of the line making Kara blush making Barry laugh. 

"Alex we just got carried away from the romance and magic last night.", she tried to defend herself. "Barry keep your hands to yourself." Meanwhile Barry slowly started kissing her exposed shoulders on her sleeveless dress and started hugging her from behind. Kara pushed him away and gave him a stern look. He pulled away and raised his hands innocently melting her stern look away at the cuteness. 

Alex groaned on the other side clearly not wanting to hear more of Barry and Kara after witnessing them which brain bleach would not erase. "Urrghh. You finish what you are doing and call me later. And I really do not want to know or hear again what you did to him to make him shout like that.", she said and hung up the call. 

Kara tossed the cell and kissed him. She pulled away quick making him moan in frustration. "It's time to go back to your earth Mister.", she chided him pointing a finger and poking his chest. He ran through the apartment getting into the dress he was wearing yesterday for their date night. 

As he was about to leave, she pulls him towards her holding him by wrapping her hands around his waist and looking at him. "As I said to Alex, last night was magical for me. So, how about we continue this later tonight?", she whispers to him with a smirk. He just nods her and pulls her into a passionate kiss and the next moment he is gone making her yearn for more.

She smiles at his retrieving lighting towards the outskirts.  She now has Alex to deal with and the repercussion of all things that follows. She sighs to herself and leaves on her way out for the day. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Post-Chapter Note:

PS: Previous nigh was Kara's first.

The usual, comment whatever your thoughts on this might be?

Ive a very similar theme for SpivAllen and SnowBarry. Do you want me to upload them as well? But they might be ficlets mostly.

Should I make a series out of Morning After series?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
167K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
782K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...