Signal of Fate (Completed)

By Wanderlust_68

Sequel to Signal of Heart. Is fate going to allow them to love again? Are they going to face obstacles in th... More

Chapter 1 - Fiance
Chapter 2- Pran's Dream
Chapter 3 - Honey Brown Eyes
Chapter 4 - Pat's Parents
Chapter 6 - KISS
Chapter 7 - Plan to become No. 1
Chapter 8 - Our Dream
Chapter 9 - Truth behind dream
Chapter 10 - Mine
Chapter 11 - His True Self
Chapter 12 - Temper
Chapter 13 - Friends
Chapter 14 - Goodbye
Chapter 15 - Panic Attack
Chapter 16 - I Killed You
Chapter 17 - Reincarnation
Chapter 18 - Manipulation
Chapter 19 - Pran Belongs To Pat
Chapter 20 - On The News
Chapter 21 - Pawat dating Parakul
Chapter 22 - Destroying them
Chapter 23 - Marry Me
Chapter 24 - Against Fate
Author's Note

Chapter 5 - Meeting him

1K 72 14
By Wanderlust_68

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Please show some support 🥺

Let's get into the story 🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Joe- "His name is Parakul Siridechawat, shortly Pran, 18 years old. He is the only son of Prae Siridechawat and Mek Siridechawat. First year student, studying Film Studies and has two close friends Sun and In. He is Gay and had dated but never been in official relationship and Mainly he is engaged to Wai Shinawatra." Pat's action stopped abruptly. His heart shattered into pieces. He thought he found his true love but he didn't expect that he doted on an engaged person who was engaged to his rival. His heart clenched painfully. He felt suffocated. Tears continuously fell on his cheeks which Joe was stunned for a moment. He never saw his Boss's weak moments before.

Joe- "Mr. Napat?" His voice is filled with concern. Pat's father hired Joe as a secretary to Pat. Both have almost the same Age. Joe saw the intelligence of his boss, kindness and humbleness but never saw him in any weak moment. He understood, this person who his Boss did background check on must be important.

Pat- "He is already engaged. I doted on an engaged man, right? You said he didn't have any official relationship, then how?"

Joe- "Yes, Boss he is already engaged but its an arranged marriage."

Pat- "Huh?"

Joe- "Mr. Parakul didn't know who Wai until last week. It was arranged by his parents. Last year Shinawatra got close to Siridechawat. According to information, Wai saw Parakul somewhere and fell in love. Then Wai approached Parakul parents and made them agree to this marriage. After Parakul turned 18, he got engaged because of his parents. There is no love in this marriage. If he was in love, dotting on him is absolutely wrong but he was not in love. We have worked together for years, as a friend I can suggest that you approach him and court him, if he fell in love with you. It's an happy ending. If he didn't, move on. Without trying, never give up, Mr. Napat." Pat nodded at his secretary's words, registering in his mind, that beauty was not in love with his rival. It's just an arranged marriage. Love can happen at any time.

Pat- "Thank you, Joe. I appreciate your suggestion. I will make him fall in love with me."

Joe- "I think, there is a situation. You can use that."

Pat- "Situation?"

Joe- "He is a first year student studying film studies. If he wants to pass this year, his team should make a short film. Every year, students from that university send an application to administration to get sponsorship and help to produce the short film. Even our company got applications from the university. He also applied to his fiance's company." Pat understood what Joe was implying. Joe is smart. No wonder his dad hired Joe as a secretary to him.

Pat- "Which university is he studying at?"

Joe- "National University" He said with a smirk.

Pat stood up from chair. "Let's have a drive to National University, Joe."

After 15 min they both were in the Principal room and having conversation with them. After 10min of discussion, Pat came out from the Principal room along with Joe with a grin. 'Let's meet soon, baby'

After two days

It was the day that the administration of the university announced the teams accepted by companies.

"Good morning to you all, students. Now I will announce the team names and the company they are going to work for. Please report to the company on  Monday so you can start work with them." Teacher announces. Everyone started to talk. It's their dream to work in a few companies. Pran, Sun and In are also excited to work because it's going to be their first project.

Teacher started to announce, as the list went on. At the end,

"Pran, Sun and In team going to work in Jindapat film production." Teacher announces making three Musketeers look at each other in confusion.

Pran - "Excuse me, Mam. We applied to Shinawatra Film production but why Jindapat Film production?" He knows that Jindapat is the number one film production company in Thailand, so many dream to work in that company but his fiance asked him to choose his company.

"Every year university selects a best team to Jindapat film Production company. As we all know, it's the number one film production company. This year, we selected your team to that company. It will helps you guys built your career in best path. Good luck." She went out not giving any room for explanation or excuses.

Pran sighed and sat beside Sun and In.

Sun- "Don't be sad, Pran. It's really an honor to work in that company. So many are dying to work but we got a chance. Let's use this. About your fiance, tell him. He will definitely understand. Anyway, you guys are going to be living together in six months. Cheer up, man."

In- "What Sun said was true. He loves you and he understands you. Wow.. We are going to work in Jindapat Company." Pran also agreed. It's just a short film. It's not gonna take so many days. After marriage anyway he is going to live with fiance.

About his fiance, he felt odd. He felt Wai was always somewhat demanding. Wai told him always picks his calls no matter where he is, should meet him whenever he asks him and shouldn't talk to anyone(boys/man) except his friends, Sun and In. Pran thought it's possessiveness but little over. Anyway, he is going to share this news tonight when they are going to have it today. Yes, Wai is going to take him out tonight and he was excited.

Wai picked him from his mansion. He complimented Pran too much along with the red rose bouquet. On the other hand, Pran was blushing like crazy. No one ever gave him flowers. He finds it cute.

Wai took him to the luxurious restaurant. He behaved like a gentleman when treating his fiance. They both ordered starters and food. They started to chit chat while having food.

Pran wanted to tell him how the administration assigned his team for another company.

Pran- "Wai"

Wai- "Yes, baby." Pran blushed.

Pran- "About Short film and administration assigning companies-" He said with fidgeting. He doesn't know why he feels nervous under Wai's gaze.

Wai- "Did they assign?" Pran nodded.

Wai- "When did you start to work?"

Pran- "This Monday" It's already Friday.

Wai- "Then I will tell my secretary to arrange everything for our company. You can even sit in my cabin." He said to give a meatball to Pran's mouth from Chopsticks. Pran took it from mouth and chewed slowly, making Wai smile.

Pran- "Sorry Wai, administration chooses another company for my team." Wai tightened his grip around the chopstick tightly. His smiling face turned into an intimidating look, which made Kinda scary to Pran.

Wai- "What do you mean by another company?" He asked with gritted teeth. He is not liking it a bit. He doesn't want his fiance to work under someone. He doesn't want anyone look at beautiful fiance more than him.

Pran- "We are going to work with another company." Wai took deep breaths. He doesn't want to lash at his fiance. Korn already told him to keep calm in front of his fiance until he gets married.

Wai- "I already told you to apply to my company, haven't I?" His voice tone changed a bit which made Pran's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Pran- "I did but Every year university selects a team to send the best Company and this year they selected my team."

Wai- "Talk to the administration to change the company."

Pran- "I did but they are not agreeing. It's just a few days of work, right? So My team accepted and is going to work from Monday."

Wai- "You are saying that, you are fucking going to work under someone else and I will let you do. That will never happen!!" He raises his voice. Pran was stunned at his tone. He knows Wai is possessive but it's too much. Everyone around  looked at them weirdly.

Before even Pran say something,

Wai- "What if you oppose working with the chosen company by the administration?"

Pran- "I can't go to second year. They will fail us."

Wai- "You don't need to study. I am already earning enough. Just marry me and stay at home." Pran took a long sigh. He really already took patience to another level in the case of his fiance.

Everyone doesn't study because they want to work and earn money. Pran also came from a wealthy family but his father never said 'Don't study. Am earning enough.' He is studying because it's his ambition and passion. He loves to work behind the cameras.

Pran- "Wai, You are going too much. I agreed to this marriage because my parents told me. Just because I am going to work in another company for a few days Or few months, you are saying to stop my studies. Even though I am not earning now, I have a huge amount in my bank. Am studying Film studies because it's my passion. As a partner, you should support me." He said while looking straight into Wai's eyes. He can adjust for fiance in other things, not with his ambition and goals.

At first his father asked him to choose business management, so as the only heir he can take over the company but he chooses film studies still his father never said anything and supports him.

Wai gritted teeth. 'After marriage I will show you how far I can go and I know how to tame you.'

Wai- "Am sorry, baby. I will support you no matter what. Please forgive me." He said with a fake smile. Pran stared at him for a moment then nodded.

Wai- "Well, which company are you going to work for?"

Pran- "You must have heard that company name. It's a number one film production company 'Jindapat Film Production'. Am really happy to work there." He said happily, not knowing it's law straw for Wai's anger.

Wai slammed on the table making Pran startle in the action.

Wai- "Are you fucking kidding ME? YOU ARE GOING TO WORK IN HIS COMPANY. YOU BETTER TO STAY IN HOME AND DO NOTHING. I NEVER ALLOWED YOU TO GO HIS COMPANY. HE IS MY RIVAL. I FUCKING NEVER ALLOW YOU!!!!" He screamed, gaining whole attention in the restaurant. He pushed all the utensils on the ground in anger and broke things in anger. Pran was frozen on the spot. He was really scared. Workers in the restaurant came to hold a raging Wai while Pran sat on the table like a statue.

Pran left the restaurant leaving behind Wai all alone in the restaurant. Wai was screaming behind him calling 'Come back, Pran', 'Fucking obey me'. It's too much for pran. He took a cab and left. When his parents asked why he came alone, he said Wai had to work and left early.

He closed the room door and flopped on the bed thinking 'did I make a mistake by choosing him as a partner?'

After two days, he didn't come out of the room that much when his parents asked, he said he was working on a project which one needs to submit in the office Monday.

Monday

Three Musketeers came to the company at the right time. Three of them are excited to work. Still, Sun and In observed Pran zoning out sometimes. When they asked he just shrugged it saying nothing.

Since the Friday incident, he hasn't talked with fiance. Sunday Wai came to Pran's mansion to have dinner with in -laws. He tried to talk with Pran but was rejected by Pran saying He has work regarding his project then they didn't talk with each other.

Now three of them are waiting in the Lounge area. A manager came to receive them saying they allotted a work station for them. Before shooting, they need to work on the screenplay. So three of them started to work in their working spot, which is on the 18th floor.

After an hour, Joe came to them.

Joe- "Hello guys, welcome to the Jindapat Film production. Am Joe, secretary to CEO. It's nice to have you guys here. I hope we can get along." Three of them smiled and Greeted him. After greetings, Joe turned to Pran.

Joe- "Mr. Parakul, the CEO is expecting you in his cabin." He said. Pran looked at his friends with confusion who were also confused with Joe's words. Nonetheless Pran nodded.

Joe- "I will show you the way."

Joe led the way as Pran followed him. They both reached the 22nd floor which is the last floor in the building. The whole floor has only one cabin which was CEO's.

Joe left him in front of the Cabin. With confusion, Pran knocked on the door. When he heard 'Come in', he entered inside.

Pran- "Good morning, Sir. My name is Para-" His voice stopped as soon as he saw who was the CEO. The same person who saved him the other day at a traffic signal who has Warm Honey brown eyes and warm embrace. Without knowing himself, tears formed in his eyes.

Pat stood up from chair and walked near to Pran. Pat felt he could breathe now after watching Pran so near. He badly wanted to hug him tightly. He stood in front of him and leaned on the table.

Pat- "Good morning to you, Mr. Parakul Siridechawat." He said, showing his charming smile. Deep down his heart is burning and his hands are itching to hold Pran.

On the other hand, Tears rolled down on Pran's cheek. He swallowed a lump in his throat. A little pain in heart suddenly emerged as soon as he saw the CEO just like last time. 'Why? What's happening to me?'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

If you have any suggestions/questions/ideas, please let me know.

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤

----Saritha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 2.4K 37
True love stories never die they remain in the hearts of those who love truly even after death their love lives in this world and it remains the same...
39.6K 1.9K 46
"If you truly love the person from your heart, But he never feel the same as you . He only used you as a tool to make his love jealous . What will...
146K 6.4K 40
#1 in husbandandwife 2020 #1 in September 2019 #8 in kindness (12/09/19) Inaya was a girl full of life and always desire to become a successful perso...
16.6K 807 9
Two people with different life and different heart. ❀️ Will love take place in their heart again ? ❀️ (A/N Hey guys. This is short story about Godt...